> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xbox One \ One S \ One X | Console new generation

Rep: (0)
Xbox One \ One S \ One X | Buying an Xbox | Xbox One Gaming News | Xbox Live search for players to play together | Discussion of games and service Gold for Xbox / One / S / X / 360
Attached Image

Useful
Phones of Russian tech support
Instructions for replacing the hard drive
News, sales and more
Game backward compatibility
Difference Xbox One and Xbox One S
Browser HTML 5 emulator NES, Sega
1: Download the images of the game and upload them to your OneDrive account
2: On Xbox One, open the Edge Browser and go tohttps://nesbox.itch.io/x1
3: The emulator page opens.
4: Click on Start and switch to browser control.
5: Click on add rom from onedrive (add image from onedrive)
6: Select the images you need. The emulator supports the following extensions:
.smc (Super Nintendo)
.nes (NES)
.gba (Game Boy Advance)
.gbc (Game Boy Color)
.gb (Game Boy)
.gen (Sega Genesis)
.bin (Sega Genesis)
.smd (sega Genesis)
7: If an error pops up, click ok, refresh the page (if it does not automatically load images into the list)
8: Click on Full Screen (fullscreen mode)
9: Click on Start and switch back to controller control.
Where to take the game:
http://www.emu-land.net/
http://www.gamewoods.ru/Games.html

UWP applications for Xbox One
Game Controller Tester- application to test the gamepad.
Game calendar- game release calendar
Meridian- Music from VK
VK Music- music from VK
Simple Background Music Player- music player
Mini radio player- internet radio
Airserver- AirPlay
Nintendo 64- Nintendo 64 emulator

Backward compatible games with xbox 360
We buy prefix abroad- The easiest way.
Theme about buying xbox
Comparing prices for games in different regions
Another website comparing games in different regions

Questions about buying an Xbox one
1. The built-in PSU in xbox one is not universal, so it’s best to buy in Europe when buying in the US, you need to change the power supply (in xbox one, the power supply is universal)
2. There is no regional locking, disks from any region should start.
3. The language in the menu \ games depends on which one you choose, Russian, French, Chinese.
4. Purchased games in the store will be in the language of the selected region on your console. If this language is supported in the game.

F.A.Q.
The nuances associated with support for headphones on the Xbox One
1. USB headphones are not supported at all.
2. When you connect a mini-jack of the headphones to the gamepad, the sound on the TV will not automatically be turned off. Must be manually set to mute.

Why do you need Gold status?
1. Free games per month
2. Discounts for games
3. Ability to play online
You can also take a subscription EA Access
BU discs do not affect the profile
Buying codes for games is safe, but the site must be verified
Ban console usually flies for the use of stolen accounts in large quantities, bought on a fee, for example, or created independently.
Xbox one support- almost all the answers
Unpacking the Xbox one s
Review of the protective cover for the xbox one joystick
Xbox one gum pads
How to get an adapter for xbox one s kinekta
Just in case, before contacting, I attached all the serial numbers to my account - herehttps://account.microsoft.com/devicesand herehttps://devicesupport.microsoft.com/

On the pagehttp: //support.xbox....apter#upgradingthere is a link to support,http: //support.xbox..../kinect-adapter

I chose this item - CHAT WITH XBOX SUPPORT (To send a request, you need to be logged in.)
Every time I opened a new window with some kind of video that strained me. On the parent page was sohttps://yadi.sk/i/d-zeQeeDuFBsdText Unable to complete your request. Please call us directly too strained me, and every time I closed the window with the video.https://yadi.sk/i/heo2PRhLuFC5g
But it turns out that this is Microsoft Support window, you have to wait for a few moments, or a few minutes (it happened with me).
Then came Cedrick C :) He asked for the name and gamertag (player's nickname, as I understand it). He asked how he could help.
At the level of English that I speak, I described what I want:
“I have a previos version of Xbox, Xbox One with Kinect. I’ve been getting a Xbox One X. I’m receiving a Kbox.
He clarified whether he understood me correctly:
"It was a new one." adapter adapter compatible for your xbox one Kinect? "

Confirmed that there is a share:
“And you are right. You can get a little bit more information on your Xbox one.
And asked for the serial numbers of consoles. Serial number kinekta not asked:
"Great for you ... Just the SN for Xbox one and Xbox one S. Thank you."

Then he went to check the data for a couple of minutes, periodically thanks to my patience.

Asked delivery address:
“All I need is to make sure that it’s been on the right location. So I can have the following information ... Please contact your phone number, email and full shipping address
I decided not to experiment with the Russian address and the address of the intermediary. Just gave his brother's address and said that this is his brother's address. He asked the name to indicate it on the parcel. It would probably take the name from the account.
And actually everything gave me the order number. Do not do anything else, just expect delivery.

Hard drive replacement
Replacing a hard disk 2

Club members forum in xbox live:"Xbox fanssavagemessiahzine.com"

Owners Club Xbox One, One S, One X

How to join the event in the clubsavagemessiahzine.com

Do not forget to use the search Picture
If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant Picture

Topics Curator: punisher89For all questions about filling the topic's head, pleaseQMSпїЅ

Post has been editedpunisher89 - 18.05.19, 01:35
Reason for editing: Removed the game gold

Rep: (2)
Better here to take, cheaper.

Sold = (

Rep: (37)
I propose to develop the theme like discussions ps4. For this topic is flawed + dead. It would be possible to modify the cap and ask the modders to fix it

I plan to buy in the next year, ps4 is already there, competition is always good

Rep: (21)
sashzxc
What sell console?

* sashzxc expensive, growth will be only 3 thousand more expensive, no one will buy. You can safely for 18-20 thousand to find a European with a kinektom new

Rep: (204)
* max_besheniy growth without kinekt will be 20, with kinekt 27. A European-American can be taken without kinekta for 12-15.

Rep: (12)
It seems to write Russian appeared. Where to turn on?

Rep: (344)
* VladimirNight,
A reference can?

* VladimirNight, I mean the same. No one will take for 24.5k, if the growth will be 27k. With kinekt quite for 18-20 or cheaper you can find
* meleshkin-igor go to the store's website, where there is a pre-order and see, mvideo or eldorado, for example

Rep: (344)
* max_besheniy
VladimirNight @ 08/23/2014, 10:52*
European-American can be without kinekta for 12-15 to take.

Max_besheniy @ 08/23/2014, 09:38*
expensive, growth will be only 3 thousand more expensive, no one will buy. You can safely for 18-20 thousand to find a European with a kinektom new

I sell for what I bought.
XBOX + additional joystick + kinekt + FIFA14.

Not selling - let it roll.

Post has been editedsashzxc - 24.08.14, 18:06

* BlaX82,
Sorry, but honestly did not understand half of you written.

I will describe more intelligibly - the prefix was needed for FIFA 14. But I didn’t expect that EA would put up such a kaku and stupidly remove the most demanded mode from the game, without which, for me personally, this shaitan machine is not needed.

Although, in principle, games with kinekte are still interesting for a child, but so far there are none either (of those that I saw for the 360th)

Is there a regional block on the Xbox, or is it free on ps4? T e prefix you can buy that from America that from Asia?

* Sergey1643, In the American there will be a 110 volt unit, when it is included in our network, it will burn. Need a soldering or transformer

The soldering is the simplest and high-quality option, in the internet there is an instruction how to do it correctly.
* meleshkin-igor An inexpensive option with Amazon will be white xbox with game with cheap delivery, true sales only in October.

Yesterday I received an update with the Russian interface and region. Everything is nice, but the store immediately became heavily trimmed. Although it is only until September 26. Some games automatically captured the Russian language, and some did not (in particular, NFS Rivals). Mkv files until it reads, pirated blu ray too. But there was support for 3D (which in principle is necessary, TV, if it supports ZD, it can reduce the stereo pair itself). And of course Media Player, reads from external drives)) So we are waiting for further updates)))

Post has been editedAssapro - 04.09.14, 08:56

Rep: (475)
* AssaPro,
Blurs drives your TV will also reduce ????

Of course))) Already tried ... the image of Blu Ray (not mkv) separately from ASUS MediaPlayer on TV, and on TV you already choose a vertical or horizontal stereo pair))): rolleyes:
Therefore, the Blu Ray player and refused, two pirated discs only left (which the Xbox does not want to read yet). And you connect the hard drives directly to the TV set, which is not very convenient (connectors at the back), or through the Xbox, or through the ASUS MediaPlayr.

Post has been editedAssapro - 04.09.14, 11:46

Rep: (475)
* AssaPro,
Those. do you run the 3DBD.iso image on a media player, does it convert the image into a stereo pair that you are viewing using the built-in TV?

Damn, I don’t know how to speak competently, I’ll say easier, everything that is written on the BLU RAY disk is copied to the hard disk (all folders like BDMV, CERTIFICATE, etc.) in the STREAM folder - (“main” folder containing .m2ts video fragments files) I choose the largest file from 10 to 25 GB (sometimes more) and launch it, and if a 3D movie, then on the TV screen you get two screens (horizontally or vertically), and then use the TV itself to reduce it to a 3D image. When I had a BLU RAY Player, this could be done on a player, too. I do not know, maybe it depends on the brand of TV or on the type of 3D. I have Samsung and active technology. If anything, I know all that I will say)))

P.S. Asus MeMO Pad Smart 10, a cool tablet, took it as soon as it appeared and if it were not for the problems with the G-sensor, it still would have))

Post has been editedAssapro - 04.09.14, 14:00

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 14:26