> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

666 pagesV  « < 658 659 660 661 662 663 > »  

> Xbox One \ One S \ One X | Console new generation
brainbee
Message#1
14.01.14, 22:10
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 28.06.11

Xbox One \ One S \ One X | Buying an Xbox | Xbox One Gaming News | Xbox Live search for players to play together | Discussion of games and service Gold for Xbox / One / S / X / 360
Attached Image

Useful
Phones of Russian tech support
Instructions for replacing the hard drive
News, sales and more
Game backward compatibility
Difference Xbox One and Xbox One S
Browser HTML 5 emulator NES, Sega
1: Download the images of the game and upload them to your OneDrive account
2: On Xbox One, open the Edge Browser and go tohttps://nesbox.itch.io/x1
3: The emulator page opens.
4: Click on Start and switch to browser control.
5: Click on add rom from onedrive (add image from onedrive)
6: Select the images you need. The emulator supports the following extensions:
.smc (Super Nintendo)
.nes (NES)
.gba (Game Boy Advance)
.gbc (Game Boy Color)
.gb (Game Boy)
.gen (Sega Genesis)
.bin (Sega Genesis)
.smd (sega Genesis)
7: If an error pops up, click ok, refresh the page (if it does not automatically load images into the list)
8: Click on Full Screen (fullscreen mode)
9: Click on Start and switch back to controller control.
Where to take the game:
http://www.emu-land.net/
http://www.gamewoods.ru/Games.html

UWP applications for Xbox One
Game Controller Tester- application to test the gamepad.
Game calendar- game release calendar
Meridian- Music from VK
VK Music- music from VK
Simple Background Music Player- music player
Mini radio player- internet radio
Airserver- AirPlay
Nintendo 64- Nintendo 64 emulator

Backward compatible games with xbox 360
We buy prefix abroad- The easiest way.
Theme about buying xbox
Comparing prices for games in different regions
Another website comparing games in different regions

Questions about buying an Xbox one
1. The built-in PSU in xbox one is not universal, so it’s best to buy in Europe when buying in the US, you need to change the power supply (in xbox one, the power supply is universal)
2. There is no regional locking, disks from any region should start.
3. The language in the menu \ games depends on which one you choose, Russian, French, Chinese.
4. Purchased games in the store will be in the language of the selected region on your console. If this language is supported in the game.

F.A.Q.
The nuances associated with support for headphones on the Xbox One
1. USB headphones are not supported at all.
2. When you connect a mini-jack of the headphones to the gamepad, the sound on the TV will not automatically be turned off. Must be manually set to mute.

Why do you need Gold status?
1. Free games per month
2. Discounts for games
3. Ability to play online
You can also take a subscription EA Access
BU discs do not affect the profile
Buying codes for games is safe, but the site must be verified
Ban console usually flies for the use of stolen accounts in large quantities, bought on a fee, for example, or created independently.
Xbox one support- almost all the answers
Unpacking the Xbox one s
Review of the protective cover for the xbox one joystick
Xbox one gum pads
How to get an adapter for xbox one s kinekta
Just in case, before contacting, I attached all the serial numbers to my account - herehttps://account.microsoft.com/devicesand herehttps://devicesupport.microsoft.com/

On the pagehttp: //support.xbox....apter#upgradingthere is a link to support,http: //support.xbox..../kinect-adapter

I chose this item - CHAT WITH XBOX SUPPORT (To send a request, you need to be logged in.)
Every time I opened a new window with some kind of video that strained me. On the parent page was sohttps://yadi.sk/i/d-zeQeeDuFBsdText Unable to complete your request. Please call us directly too strained me, and every time I closed the window with the video.https://yadi.sk/i/heo2PRhLuFC5g
But it turns out that this is Microsoft Support window, you have to wait for a few moments, or a few minutes (it happened with me).
Then came Cedrick C :) He asked for the name and gamertag (player's nickname, as I understand it). He asked how he could help.
At the level of English that I speak, I described what I want:
“I have a previos version of Xbox, Xbox One with Kinect. I’ve been getting a Xbox One X. I’m receiving a Kbox.
He clarified whether he understood me correctly:
"It was a new one." adapter adapter compatible for your xbox one Kinect? "

Confirmed that there is a share:
“And you are right. You can get a little bit more information on your Xbox one.
And asked for the serial numbers of consoles. Serial number kinekta not asked:
"Great for you ... Just the SN for Xbox one and Xbox one S. Thank you."

Then he went to check the data for a couple of minutes, periodically thanks to my patience.

Asked delivery address:
“All I need is to make sure that it’s been on the right location. So I can have the following information ... Please contact your phone number, email and full shipping address
I decided not to experiment with the Russian address and the address of the intermediary. Just gave his brother's address and said that this is his brother's address. He asked the name to indicate it on the parcel. It would probably take the name from the account.
And actually everything gave me the order number. Do not do anything else, just expect delivery.

Hard drive replacement
Replacing a hard disk 2

Club members forum in xbox live:

"Xbox fans savagemessiahzine.com" download

Owners Club Xbox One, One S, One X

How to join the event in the clubsavagemessiahzine.com

Do not forget to use the search Picture
If a forum member gave good advice that helped in solving your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant Picture

Topics Curator: punisher89For all questions about filling the topic's head, pleaseQMS

Post has been editedpunisher89 - 18.05.19, 01:35
Reason for editing: Removed the game gold
garver_one
Message#13182
23.05.19, 11:15
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 967
Check in: 15.06.15

* bamb00kI would have done so, cleaned the surface with everything that I could, went to the autoshop, picked up colored lacquer, with glitter in general in mood and painted it.
P.S. There you can pick up something for plastic, if you do not want to paint.

Post has been editedgarver_one - 23.05.19, 11:17
Reason for editing: Extra
hzmen
Message#13183
23.05.19, 11:46
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 659
Check in: 02.07.11
Sony Xperia XZ2

* bamb00k
I always have such a problem with plastic food containers. I do not like when something is stuck on them, but it is always torn off badly. Of course, the container is not a prefix, but it seems like plastic there and there. I leave the surface with stickers in the water for a few hours, and better at night, and everything is perfectly removed. With a prefix, this is not a ride, but you can try to put a damp (not wet!) Fabric rag on the case for several hours, periodically updating the humidity on the rag. : blush:

--------------------
Silver Medalistsavagemessiahzine.com"How well do you know the games?"
borrmann1
Message#13184
24.05.19, 03:17
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 15.09.12

Take a regular hair dryer and warm it a sticker before you start to remove it. And everything will be removed without leaving marks on the plastic. The main thing is not to take a construction dryer, it will melt everything, together with plastic)
bamb00k
Message#13185
24.05.19, 09:23
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2007
Check in: 30.04.11
Xiaomi Mi 8

* borrmann1, well, firstly, I have already unstuck, secondly I'm not sure, because As such, there are no traces left, just the body slightly darkened at the places of these stickers. Okay, I propose to close this topic already.
bamb00k
Message#13186
24.05.19, 19:06
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2007
Check in: 30.04.11
Xiaomi Mi 8

I apologize for another offtopic from the housewives forum. I think everyone will be very interesting, especially for those who are not lazy to sculpt the cons to all my posts. But I wiped off all the traces of these stickers like this — the label remover is called. My only cant, after applying and wiping the product, it seemed to me that it didn’t dry out completely and I began to wipe with wet wipes for plastic. Because of this, indelible white stains appeared. But reapplication of this miracle remedy solved the problem. I hope there is a mythical chance that it will be useful to someone. Issue price of 280 rubles.
Attached Image

Attached Image
punisher89
Message#13187
24.05.19, 19:09
Old resident
[online]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 767
Check in: 23.12.12
Honor 9 lite

* bamb00k
This is of course all interesting. But still I think it's time to stop already about stickers and traces of them.
grandm
Message#13188
24.05.19, 19:16
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 520
Check in: 20.07.15

Bamb00k @ 05.24.19, 23:06*
I apologize for the next offtopic
: wallbash:

--------------------
Ned bodbisi
Darkhimera
Message#13189
24.05.19, 22:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 173
Check in: 09.12.10
Lenovo A916

You do not have any disorders associated with cleanliness and cleaning? There is such a thing as obsessive compulsive disorder, this desire is constantly something to wipe, clean, remove stains and stuff. This is not normal.
Priizm
Message#13190
24.05.19, 23:36
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 660
Check in: 17.09.15
Huawei P9 Standart

* DarkhimeraYes, he is normal, adequate, everything is in order. Just very scrupulous and meticulous, but also with obsessive ideas.

Post has been editedPriizm - 24.05.19, 23:38

--------------------
... the soul is either there or it is not there, but it is nothing compared to life, and life is nothing compared to death ... so maybe this is the meaning of life ...
olegca
Message#13191
25.05.19, 06:32
Experienced
[online]

Messages 598
Check in: 24.03.08
HTC One Dual Sim

* Darkhimeraand here every second person has his own cockroach in his head. Someone hears a peep from a kilometer, someone counts the footage in a second, someone creaks everything in their hands .. So the spot on the lid is not the hardest diagnosis here: blush:: rolleyes:

--------------------
Do not ask me for advice. My sense of humor is stronger than pity!
Gordeev6711
Message#13192
25.05.19, 07:47
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 07.10.17

Darkhimera, and here every second person has his own cockroach in his head.
, I want to upset you, each of the first here "bzik" on the console. Such a feeling that people buy consoles not for games, but for some kind of home-made krivoruko-gluten-sound laboratory. All good!
Priizm
Message#13193
25.05.19, 12:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 660
Check in: 17.09.15
Huawei P9 Standart

* phil4ikWell, for starters, you hereDiscussion of games and service Gold for Xbox / One / S / X / 360 / xbox game pass
And secondly, because the console is not hacked, then see that the disk itself was at least with a printing house, and not just a blank. ) Well, what the box looks like - with this I think any search engine will help you.

--------------------
... the soul is either there or it is not there, but it is nothing compared to life, and life is nothing compared to death ... so maybe this is the meaning of life ...
satoshiakihito
Message#13194
25.05.19, 13:53
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40
Check in: 30.11.16

I understand correctly that on Xbox one s you can watch movies in 4k?

Post has been editedsatoshiakihito - 25.05.19, 13:55
Trimetilfentanil
Message#13195
25.05.19, 14:08
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 25.05.19

The power-saving mode broke on my X, now whatever you always choose when you turn it off remains in instant start mode. Only through the Settings-Complete shutdown helps, but after such a shutdown, when turned on, it does not see the gamepad, you have to connect via a new one. Who was this and is this a guarantee case? Settings on the factory threw off, does not help
- = WUSTRICK = -
Message#13196
25.05.19, 15:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 748
Check in: 19.04.08
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S 6/64

* satoshiakihito, can. Only the box still needs to be bought with 4K

--------------------
Semiel '
Message#13197
25.05.19, 16:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 200
Check in: 02.11.12
LG V30 +

* Trimetilfentanil, is the same on the s version, but the gamepad always sees, as if it does not turn it off. Vryatli matter in the gland, and then who knows.
Chandler881
Message#13198
25.05.19, 21:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 153
Check in: 29.06.15
Nokia Lumia 930

* Trimetilfentanil,If you turn it on with a gamepad, and after that it does not connect, then this is a known problem that is discussed very often. But I would like to know more about the non-working energy-saving mode. How does it manifest itself? Waited a long time after turning off?
Trimetilfentanil
Message#13199
26.05.19, 09:27
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 25.05.19

I turn off as usual from the gamepad, while in the settings the energy-saving mode costs, and it goes into instant start mode (changed back and forth many times), the button will blink a couple of times and that's it. The only thing I did not notice how long it started
n_eo
Message#13200
26.05.19, 09:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 305
Check in: 18.01.09
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

* satoshiakihito
No problem. With nas 4k pulls out without problems, YouTube also. Optionally, on fullhd get more clarity of the picture.

--------------------
4s ->Note 3 ->S7 Edge ->Note 8
DarkStar51
Message#13201
26.05.19, 11:35
Guru
[online]

Messages 2884
Check in: 05.06.11
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 3/32

Hello. Tell me how to run Spotify on Xbox One there is a subscription to the service?

--------------------
I know clause 2.3.1 of forum rules

666 pagesV  « < 658 659 660 661 662 663 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03.06.19, 00:45