> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

23 pagesV  « < 21 22 23 »  

> Modification of software and decorations for Highscreen - Alpha Rage | Highscreen - Alpha Rage
KachalkinGeorg
Message#1
14.01.14, 12:25
G.K.
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 612
Check in: 09.02.10
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F

Modifications of software and decorations for

Highscreen - Alpha Rage download

PictureHighscreen - Alpha Rage

Description | Discussion � | Firmware � | Accessories � | Games � | Embellishments �
I propose to spread THEIR decoration and modification of system applications forHighscreen - Alpha Rage.

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must.
1.Before making a message with decorations, it is recommended to check whether files, widgets, icons, live wallpapers, wallpapers, etc. have already been posted on our forum. If this is already on the forum, give a link to the profile topic.
In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted.
2.In this topic are allForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com.
3.It is forbidden to ask questions not related to the topic, for this there are other subsections (navigation in the top of the header)
4.We discuss ways to change applications for a particular device, as well as the possibility of launching third-party applications and their method of modifications.

POST PATTERN
[size = 3] [COLOR = darkblue] [CENTER] [B] Name of the MODE [/ B] [/ CENTER] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE]
[U] [B] Description: [/ B] [/ U] - What changes have been affected, advantages and disadvantages
[U] [B] Firmware: [/ B] [/ U] - What mode the firmware is for, do not forget to specify (odex or deodex)
[U] [B] Installation: [/ B] [/ U] - Which way to install the application
[COLOR = red] [U] [B] NOTE: [/ B] [/ U] [/ COLOR] - If any
[SPOIL = [size = 2] [b] [COLOR = green] screenshots [/ COLOR] [/ b] [/ size]] there is a picture [/ SPOIL] - remove under spoler
[U] [B] File: [/ B] [/ U] - the file itself or a link to it

P.S. No CHARITY and rudeness on the forum site is not welcome, especially unrestrained can write everything they think in a personal.
Just act like a normal person.

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

UTILITY:
GOOGLEAPPS- all google
Modification Software- my topic, in it you can find a lot of useful information on editing
TIME ZONE
TOOLS FOR WORK
1. Android SDK - Component for disassembly
2. Java - Component for disassembly
3. Notepad ++ - Text Editor
4. Fresh version of ApkTool
5. Fresh version of ApkTool
FOR ANDROID 2.3 and up
Attached fileApkTool v1.5.2.rar(3.36 MB)

FOR ANDROID 4.3 and above
Attached fileApkTool-KitKat.zip(13.88 MB)

FOR ANDROYD 5.0 ​​and above
Attached fileApkTool-Lollilop.zip(11.62 MB)

NOTICE:When using the programApkToolproblems are possible when compiling applications such as framework-res and Phone. To do this, download the archive (just below) and put it in the ApkTool folder and our decompiled applications, with the help of the mouse, transfer directly to them.
Attached fileframework-res_repl.rar(1.13 KB)

Attached filePhone_repl.rar(1.27 KB)

5. AutoDEOTool - Another way, if not convenient ApkTool.
6. xUltimate - Application for deodexing firmware.
7. APKmanager - To whom it is convenient to edit, if ApkTool is not convenient.
NOTE:Programs likexUltimate, APKmanagermay swear on the packaging of files, for this we will download the proposed archive (slightly below), unpack it with the replacement and work on.
Attached fileBak-smali.rar(1.07 MB)

HOW TO INSTALL JAVA ON PC correctly
First, we put the application to work on editing, we need ( Android SDK and myself
Java)
Java download the latest and desirable jdk, it is for developers, JRE for normal use. When the programs are installed and without errors, do the following:
1. Go to propertiesMy computer, FurtherAdditional system parameters. There was a window.
System properties.
2. Press the buttonEnvironment Variables. There was a second window.
3.There where is the line Variable user environment click the buttonTo create:
Variable name=JAVA_HOME
Variable values=c: \ Program Files \ Java \ jdk1.7.0_01 \
That is, the version that you installed and in which default directory I have.
4. Below is a stringSystem variablespress keyCreate:
Variable name=CLASSPATH
Variable values=c: \ classes;
semicolon required !!!
5. Next, look for the Path string, press the key.Change:
Variable name=Path
Variable values=; C: \ Windows \ System32 \; c: \ Program Files \ Java \ jdk1.7.0_01 \ bin \; c: \ ProgramFiles \ Android \ android-sdk \ tools \;
If the value of the variable is already what it was, just add the content separated by a semicolon and WITHOUT A BREAK (this is important) and do not forget about the version of Java that you started to install or update. Be sure to write its full installation path with a prefix at the end of the bin.
After these manipulations, click OK, OK and OK. For the sake of interest, run the command line and write a command in it.java -versionit should issue the installed version on your computer.
And it doesn’t hurt to install Java online, it still throws some components.

LESSONS:

HELPFUL TIPS
  • Always make a backup or backup copy of the modified file.
  • Do not hurry. Follow the steps carefully
  • Not sure about the action - ask!

JEWELERY CATALOG

JEWELRY
miscellanea
  1. Bubles for Mms-1- background under the text in the chat for SMS in dark colors.
  2. USB-connected- pop-up picture when connecting USB
  3. Transparent bar status for whale kata (android 4.4.x)

BootAnimation
ATTENTION: When using a third-party animation system loading, I recommend having a backup copy of the stock animation, a copy file is attached.
FILE: Attached fileBootAnim-Alpha.zip (5.24 MB)

1. Collection of animation system loading- Part 1
  2. Collection of animation system loading- Part 2
  3. Collection of animation system loading- Part 3
  4. MIUI style animation
  5. CyanogenMod Style Animation
  6. A collection of logo and bootanimations when the system bootsTaken from Cross A88
  7. Logo and butanimatsiya like Zera F

Fonts
ATTENTION: When using third-party system fonts, some artifacts can arise in the system, which can lead not only to poor readability, but also cause uncertainty in the application menu. I recommend to have a backup copy of the fonts, a file of a copy is attached.
FILE: Attached fileFonts_JB-Alfa.zip (12.51 MB)

1. System Font Collection- part 1
  2. System Font Collection- part 2
  3. System Font Collection- part 3
  4. System Font Collection- part 4
  5. System Font Collection- part 5

LogoBoot
ATTENTION: When using third-party LOGO screensavers, I recommend having a backup copy of the stock screensaver, I attach the copy file.
FILE: Attached fileLogo-Alfa.zip (3.12 MB)

1. Logo and butanimatsiya like Zera F

MODIFIED CATALOG

MODIFICATIONS

ClockworkMod Recovery & ROOT USER

1. Getting root rights in one clickFramaroot
2. Fresh versionsSuperSU
SuperSU_Pro v1.91
A WARNING: Before you check the validity of the file names, who already have ROOT
File: Attached fileSuperSU_Pro-v1.91.zip (2.52 MB)

Instructions for Attached fileClockworkMod Recovery.txt (2.02 KB)

Mobileuncle MTK Tools
1. Installing CWM Recovery (On the official firmware) without a PC
2. Installing CWM Recovery (On firmware from Xolo Q600) without a PC

Everything that you do with your device, you do at your own peril, neither the curator of the topic, the authors of the decorations, nor the moderators, nor the site administration bear responsibility !!!

Post has been editedKachalkinGeorg - 01.11.15, 22:19
Reason for editing: Corrected design.
saxxon_90
Message#442
28.04.16, 18:29
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 29.06.15
ZTE Grand X Quad

Good day, dear masters!
Please explain to the amateur, how to install an update for GK-mod - GK-L-beta_3.0-update03? I rummaged through the entire root directory of my device and nowhere did I find a folder called META-INF.
And the second question is - can I install the GK-Dream firmware on zte v987? If so, where to get it?
Thanks in advance for your attention
saxxon_90
Message#443
28.04.16, 18:44
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 29.06.15
ZTE Grand X Quad

Saxon_90 @ 04/04/2016, 20:29*
Please explain to the amateur, how to install an update for GK-mod - GK-L-beta_3.0-update03? I rummaged through the entire root directory of my device and nowhere did I find a folder called META-INF.

It turns out you need to make an installation through the boot menu. I beg your pardon, the second question is relevant
mr.OverMan
Message#444
28.04.16, 19:58
Just me :)
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 414
Check in: 16.10.14
Apple iPhone 6s

* saxxon_90,
META-INF is a folder in which the archive's signature is located and a kind of firmware script.
Stitched through recovery (and not the menu boot)

Post has been editedmr.OverMan - 28.04.16, 19:58

--------------------

23 pagesV  « < 21 22 23 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 13:48