Dell Venue 8 Pro - Purchase and Accessories | [tabletpc]

Rep: (225)
Purchase and accessoriesDell Venue 8 Pro

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Purchase

Case

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedSithmaul - 28.03.17, 16:50

Rep: (18)
Sumac @ 10.29.2013, 13:41*
On ebaye already appeared, too, though while 32gg for $ 370 is the cheapest that I found.

Is it delivered to us?
I'm on the Amazon for 350 ordered 64GB, but another 70 bucks will probably be worth the transfer.

Rep: (4)
grossmeisterr @ 10/31/2013, 12:11*
Krasava, impressive. Share those who have already ordered or are going to, 1) where and how they ordered, 2) what goes for the money, 3) what time do you expect?

Now atskya, 328usd - 64 GB

Rep: (8)
I am more and more convinced that it is necessary to take on amazon, it would be generally gorgeous if amazon sent it itself, and so you have to use the services of an intermediary, and anyway, even with an intermediary and delivery, it turns out to be 12800r ~, it is tempting: happy:

Post has been editedrokand - 31.10.13, 21:11

Rep: (3)
In MSK need an intermediary to order?

Rep: (14)
Made a pre-order on Amazon, 64 GB version with courier delivery through an intermediary will cost about 380 bucks

Rep: (0)
Redcrus @ 11/01/2013, 08:17*
Made a pre-order on Amazon, 64 GB version with courier delivery through an intermediary will cost about 380 bucks

how do you get to write to us, just think to buy yourself I would like to know more about him

Guys, you could not write how and in which city you take, many will be useful. I am personally interested in MSK, do I need a mediator when ordering and where is it better to take it?

Rep: (14)
Guys, you could not write how and in which city you take, many will be useful. I am personally interested in MSK, do I need a mediator when ordering and where is it better to take it?

I take on Amazon to Voronezh, through the parcel by express delivery of the SPSR. In Moscow time, respectively, the most. Or wait for off supplies

Quite off, I think it will not be very soon, and those that will soon put the price 1.5 times more expensive than on the Amazon or ibei.

Off will be after the new year.http://www.ferra.ru/ru/epads/news/2013/10/...enue-11-Pro-ru/

Rep: (5)
Idiots to say that) would bring before December 25, would have gone as gifts for 1 day)))

On Amazon, removed the discount on the 64GB version, scoundrels!

Rep: (145)
If I understand correctly, this is insurance for delivery from Amazon.

Again discounts on Amazon $ 282/328.

If only until tomorrow the discount is not lost: rolleyes :, otherwise I have some minor problems with the card -____- today

Who bought or is there information on charging the device? Volts amps and methods (micro usb? Or your input)?

rokand
At 32GB, the discount has already disappeared, and at 64GB, money will only be debited from November 8th.

Rep: (0)
Redcrus @ 11/01/2013, 12:17*

Hi people !! Something I did not understand there is a 3g or all the same no! I already wanted to order in the descriptions did not find it! "!

SKY.SPB @ 02.11.2013, 18:19*
If I understand correctly, this is insurance for delivery from Amazon.

Ie there is a guarantee from della and + 2 more years from Amazon or something, I did not understand something?

jhh.hnm @ 11/03/2013 09:05*
very cool under-smoking can be anywhere and from any device where there is USB

I'll take myselfExtralife 10400For a smartphone (I will have the Internet to distribute through wi-fi so it will ask for HP) and for the tablet itself.
2 I take it costs 1kr is not money.

Post has been editedlanssassin - 03.11.13, 11:50

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19 00:57