Dell Venue 8 Pro - Purchase and Accessories | [tabletpc]

Rep: (225)
Purchase and accessoriesDell Venue 8 Pro

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Purchase

Case

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedSithmaul - 28.03.17, 16:50

Rep: (0)
And is it possible to separately change the touchscreen?

Hello! Who wants to sell me a stylus?)

Rep: (58)
Iioan @ 14.07.17, 15:05*
Hello! Who wants to sell me a stylus?)

And ebey weak buy.

Hello! tell me thisstylusIt will work with the tablet?

trams @ 27.07.17, 21:54*
Hello! Prompt the stylus will work with your tablet?

From 5830 will be.

I want to sell a set of dreams.

1. Tablet Dell Venue 8 Pro 64Gb 3G Black (VPR8-8250)
2. Corporate Case DELL
3. Bluetooth Keyboard is proprietary magnet to the business a cover of (Dell Wireless Keyboard / Bluetooth for Dell Tablet 8 Pro US English (460-BBHL) with laser engraving of Russian letters.
4. Stylus correct aluminum-black 750-AAHC (New Dell 4. Active Stylus Pen for Venue 8 Pro and Venue 11 Pro)
5. Chinese MicroUSB Hub and the hub and that through it you can charge the tablet.
6. Optional Swivel Case - thick and robust.
7. MicroSD Transcend 64Gb
8. NETGEAR Push2TV (PTV3000) - best Miracast adapter for Dell Venue 8 Pro. Cool running.
9. TRENDnet TU2-HDMI - The best USB to HDMI Adapter for Dell Venue 8 Pro. Upon this USB card. Also very nice to work with the Dell Venue 8 Pro. Believe me I have tried a bunch of them ...
10. Rombica Smart Cast - another Miracast adapter, but is better suited for the monitor and TV - movies to watch.

The plate was bought in 2015, a set of accessories gathered under him, with love, tried a lot of different - there is no better brand.
Kit has not been used very intensively about 2 years, there was a mobile workstation mostly on business trips, but in late 2016 persuaded the chief to buy Venue 11 Pro and I am completely moved on him. Venue 8 Pro is idle for more than six months. periodically pull, dusting, charging, and update it back into the cabinet. It is a pity that no case is such a cool device.

From birth in the case. I never fell and the water not in contact. Condition is excellent all round.
3G module works fine. 64GB - installed a bunch of software and a lot of places to stay, even at 64GB MicroSD - lots of space for data.
Installed windows 10 - flies! Did not want to go back to 8.1.2 GB of memory is enough for the OS and 1-2 heavy Office application type.

Sell ​​I want to set.
Vote. Maybe here it is necessary to whom.
On Avito has not yet spread.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedMusatovAV - 07.10.17, 18:42

Came the stylus, but to work with the tablet does not want :(. If you activate the pen and presentation to the tablet cursor is visible, but not draw any operation buttons does not work. Model stylus PR77S.

* MusatovAV Ready to discuss

Rep: (13)
Good evening, please tell me
Bought Case with Keyboard
https: //www.amazon.com...ef_=pe_623860_70668670
Near the Dell Venue 64 Gb c 3G
The question is: set win10, all is well, but occasionally (not always) comes off Bluetooth mouse and Claudia
Please tell me how to remove this drawback

Konv @ 10.11.17, 20:23*
The question is: set win10, all is well, but occasionally (not always) comes off Bluetooth mouse and Claudia

Most likely, the conflict Claudia and mouse, try to disable something and understand what the conflict.

Rep: (13)
Hello, advise the option of selling a subject

Offer: Tablet Dell Venue 8 Pro 64-enabled sim for 10500в‚Ѕ. See details in Annex Yule!
https://youla.io/p5a1d...m=viral&utm_source=SYS

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/05/20, 20:44