Dell Venue 8 Pro - Purchase and Accessories | [tabletpc]

Rep: (225)
Purchase and accessoriesDell Venue 8 Pro

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ
  • Attention! To ensure greater security of the parcel do not publish the tracking number, index, address to a successful receipt.
  • Before buying readFAQ on buying portable devices abroad.
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Purchase

Case

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedSithmaul - 28.03.17, 16:50

Rep: (58)
Interesting Wacom pen?

Rep: (0)
Vitee_Ok @ 10.10.2013, 11:24*
Interesting Wacom pen?

Not.

Mastermobile,
And then what: rolleyes:?

Rep: (53)
Pen synaptics like

WLAD88,
Google does not give out anything intelligible about this company.
I think that the pen will be made by Wacom technology =)

Rep: (1)
Vitee_Ok @ 10.10.2013, 14:39*
I think that the pen will be made by Wacom technology =)

you can think of anything .... especially if there is no knowledge ... the pen comes with a battery, which means that the technology is not used. And the price of the tablet is too low for a screen with a Wakom substrate.

ujd.r, Dell always used Wacom digitizers on its tablets.

Rep: (53)
Vitee_Ok,
Well, Semyon Semyonitch ...http://www.engadget.com/2013/10/02/dell-ve...ro-11-hands-on/if you do not know Synaptics - apparently you did not have a laptop: D

Sales of new Dell Venue Pro tablets will begin in January 2014. Approximate retail price is from 12 990 rubles and more depending on the configuration for the Venue 8 Pro and from 19 990 rubles and more depending on the configuration for the Venue 11 Pro.

Source: Dell

WizardWise,
So I will order from America: happy :.

Rep: (3)
_{-_-}_,
Unfortunately not (micro HDMI
http://i.dell.com/sites/doccontent/corpora...ro-brochure.pdf
here is the official documentation
help adapterhttp://www.dns-shop.ru/catalog/i138328/per...o-usb-hdmi.html

Vitee_Ok,
Such a question, is there a buying experience from abroad? Or else I’m not afraid of the month of January.
Who is better to order? and how it works
Will 3G work for us?

Post has been editedfi32dll - 15.10.13, 15:40

: lol: Ha, I see Dell is also beginning to bend and have along and across its future buyers the Dell Venue 8 Pro model.
It is necessary to think of saving on the micro HDMI connector price of $ 5-15, depending on the manufacturer, now we have saved 500 rubles and a lot of problems with connecting to an external monitor. Acer company in the W3 model decided to save on the screen, which is also very bad, but at least micro-HDMI stuck well and yes and as they say the first pancake is lumpy. But a company like Dell is a shame! And the inability to take into account the opportunities and needs, at least spitting in the direction of future buyers and bending into all sorts of poses and having and having and sentencing at the same time, and why do you need a micro-HDMI, and so come.
We will wait for what other manufacturers will offer us, maybe at the end they will no longer bend their potential buyers and will listen that there is no need to simplify and cheapen everything.

fi32dll @ 10/15/2013, 16:37*
help adapter

We passed everything, and the USB adapters are all this bullshit of poor quality goods, well, they don’t even pull the lowest video quality even if you crack the picture begins to fall after 5 minutes of viewing. : D No thanks, see for yourself.

Post has been edited_{-_-}_ - 15.10.13, 16:21

Rep: (122)
fi32dll @ 10/15/2013, 18:59*
Fortunately, this port does not interest me at all.

And why is he?
If the stylus will work normally, I'll take it myself.

fi32dll,
3g will work for sure. But I do not have the experience of buying from bourgeois: unsure:

Rep: (3)
spartanez06,
Spartanez06 @ 10/15/2013, 20:10*
And why is he?
If the stylus will work normally, I'll take it myself.

Well, maybe someone needs to connect to the TV, monitor, projector.
I also think of taking, sorry for the long wait for official ones
We are waiting, with the announcement of the gnummas) maybe he will offer something

Because of the "knoll"!? people bought acer w3, which has a lot of marriage .. and were glad that they bought it at a nearby store, and not for the "hill" .. a guarantee should be! devices and platform are new .. and the first buyers are beta testers)

Rep: (5)
_{-_-}_ @ 15.10.2013, 17:15 *
We passed everything, and the USB adapters are all this bullshit of poor quality goods, well, they don’t even pull the lowest video quality even if you crack the picture begins to fall after 5 minutes of viewing.

Here iscan 1920x1200 / 2048x1152. True, why is it necessary, I do not understand. The whole point of pills is mobility. Are you going to show movies on TV at a party? Need movies - buy a netbook on an atom the cheapest with hdmi and use.

Post has been editediridus - 18.10.13, 20:04

Rep: (122)
Iridus @ 10/18/2013, 9:01 PM*
True, why is it necessary, I do not understand. The whole point of pills is mobility. Are you going to show movies on TV at a party? Need movies - buy a netbook on an atom the cheapest with hdmi and use.

I do not see the point in an additional input, wire, Wi-Fi taxis, let the wires remain in the past, tired.

Already availablehere

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/25/19, 15:22