[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 2633
Check in: 04.12.06
HTC HD2

FlashingHTC S710 (VOX)
Dopod C500, Orange SPV E650, Vodafone v1415, XPA v1415

Discussion | FAQ | Flashing

����� ���, ��� ������ ������ - ���������� ��� FAQ. �������� ��� � ����� �����. download

And pay attention to unanswered questions - maybe you know the answer?

By starting a flashing of your device on any of the firmware below, you agree with this text on all points.
1) The authors of the modified firmware, as well as the authors issuing recommendations for any changes to the official firmware, do not bear any responsibility for the final result of the flashing of your device by you. In the topic will be posted links only to the firmware, which exactly work on several devices, or to untested firmware, always with reservations. All unsuccessful flashing - the case of your "curves hands."
2) Everything is done on a voluntary basis, therefore, you have no right to ask, much less demand anything. As you will contact the author, so he will talk to you.
3) Make any claims is useless! You yourself chose whether to flash you or not, and generally perform any actions with your device.

Known official firmware:
1. Official English (Asian) for DOPOD C500
Owners of devices with Russian firmware, a cat can sew. not indifferent to anglitsky after flashingUSPL, but you get an ambiguous font (see below) and a shift of characters on the top line of the QWERTY keyboard, everything else is the same !!!

2. Official Arab 1.27.415.4 for VOX
Normal font (see below), a more recent version of the radio, with the keyboard the same garbage. Support Arabic language can not install (offers to choose when you first boot).

3. Official English (WWE_1.15.405.2R4_4.1.13.37_02.83.90) for VOX

4. Russian firmware 1.22.411.1_4.1.13.41_02.88.90. The presence on the splashscreen of the inscription "Test only" should not be confused, the firmware is no different from the one installed in your devices. You can also take on the FTP server xda-developers.

5.Official Russian firmware RUU_Vox_HTC_ENG_1.34.411.1_4.1.13.54_03.10.90_Ship

6. Official English firmware RUU_Vox_HTC_WWE_1.34.405.1_4.1.13.54_03.10.90_Ship

Informal firmware:

Post has been editedperduemonocle - 28.01.09, 22:18
perduemonocle
Message#42
18.10.07, 13:39
Lost and forgotten
[offline]

Messages 2633
HTC HD2

I got the ROM, SYS and 8 * .dsm files (from the first firmware)

I do not understand what it is and how you got it ???
You have to get 5 .nb files from the .nbh file, namely: IPL, SPL, GSM, mainsplash, OS.
I used NBHextract, but ROMBaker is also possible. Next we work with OS.nb, i.e. we get the DUMP folder from it - this is the unpacked firmware. A typical disassembly and assembly process is very well described.here. There is also a link to imgfs_tools, although if you downloaded the kitchen, then it is all there.

perduemonocle, a few questions:

1. If in the firmware itself to open the file default_0809.htm, we get the IE home page in the English version, if default_0419.htm, the page will be Russian. Conclusions, I think, will follow themselves.
2. I think that it is not necessary, since if we add something to the firmware, then this is already considered signed by default? IMHO, I can be wrong. In any case, I didn’t do anything with the commmanagerres.dll file from Modaco, I just replaced the existing one with them, and they, before installing, suggest installing the certificate file.
3. already answered, have not yet seen such ones or simply did not pay attention.
4. Also paid attention, but did not touch, since it is displayed, then it is no longer shifted, it is really strange, but those two files, a cat. appear at the end of the download and before shutting down, corrected in "fotopop".

--------------------
Tablet guru
Message#43
18.10.07, 17:02
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 699
Check in: 29.08.07
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 3/32

perduemonocleI in the dump folder (from 04_OS.nb) using PackageTool got two directories: OEM and SYS.
How I understood the first from htc, and the second from a melkosoft? nt / if OEM to remove completely the system probably all the same somehow will be started. While this had to stop.

Now further: regarding the encodings: there are 3: 0409, 0419 and 0809. There, by analogy with the automatic installation of XP or Vista on the BB, I thought that 0409 is English and 0419 is Russian. Once 0809 is also English - are there two of them? Unclear.

About the signing of the files now dig. It is necessary for files like dll and mui in which you change something yourself. The system does not understand them then. The Modakov file seems to be simply torn out of 83xx or something similar, and probably already has a digital signature, possibly different from the standard wm6 vox rum. By the way, your firmware gets up without add. certificates.

I will understand - sobschu ...

--------------------
Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q584, several BlackBerry, Xiao, Japanese phones + crooked hands and a bad head
perduemonocle
Message#44
18.10.07, 19:12
Lost and forgotten
[offline]

Messages 2633
HTC HD2

Perduemonocle, I in the dump folder (from 04_OS.nb) using PackageTool received two directories: OEM and SYS.
How I understood the first from htc, and the second from a melkosoft? nt / if OEM to remove completely the system probably all the same somehow will be started. While this had to stop.

I just do not get to use this utility, writes some [Error]
packages.sof is missing, and, frankly, I don’t want to clog my head ... From my experience, I have to use any utilities written? IMHO, for specific devices and a cat. They propose to enter an additional parameter: -hermes, -aser, -MPx200, -emu, -sp, for VOX is not possible. At the stage of disassembling OS.nb, everything seems to work, but how you get to the assembly of new.os.nb, so there is a mistake. In general - this is the wrong way ..., IMHO. There are still utilities in the kitchen: ImgfsFromNb, ImgfsToNb, and also two batch files: NBBuild and NBDump, I was happy when I found them, but no, I was happy early. In general, I stopped at using classic utilities (everything else is assembled from them, in a more convenient for perception shell) from the kithttp://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment...51&d=1143675141. Then it all happened ...

--------------------
Tablet guru
Message#45
19.10.07, 03:33
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 699
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 3/32

Can we talk about different utilities? I mean the Package Tool by Bepe (I don’t remember where it came from).
And I generally try not to start the batch file at once, but I open it and see what is written there.
With the signing of a little bit figured out - you can look at this topic at vse.by (but you have to read all the pages)http://forum.wce.by/viewtopic.php?t=928&po...er=asc&&start=0
And, interestingly, different “prescriptions” work for me through time - I did not see the patterns O.o

Tomorrow I will conduct an experiment - I'll remove all the OEM (s) from the firmware, see what happens.

Post has been editedTablet guru - 19.10.07, 03:35

--------------------
Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q584, several BlackBerry, Xiao, Japanese phones + crooked hands and a bad head
perduemonocle
Message#46
19.10.07, 20:23
Lost and forgotten
[offline]

Messages 2633
HTC HD2

ChangedPagePoolFrom 6 to as early as 12. At first impressions, the animal perked up noticeably, the RAM remained, like, the same? In general, try if you wish. I attach the program.
PPSmartChanger on our device refused to work.

Attached files

Attached filePP.rar(409.81 KB)

--------------------
Alan
Message#47
19.10.07, 21:11
0x416c616e
[offline]

Messages 13117
Check in: 12.10.05

Maybe a little off topic, but who, how can I not ask brokers? Is it possible to do something like that when switching the default language, the usual input of characters (not T9) was set and the Russian-Aglitsky switch itself was not in the second menu, but immediately in the first ...

--------------------
Long live...
Tablet guru
Message#48
20.10.07, 00:02
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 699
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 3/32

And I had a rush: after experimentation, half of the programs refused to work, I upgraded to a new one and after the reboot I realized that it was enough to do XP. O.o Do not drink! : victory:
Sorry for the offtopic ...

Added @ 20.10.2007, 00:11

Alan, on other animals, people do the following things:
1. Change xt9 to t9
2. Cut out t9 / xt9
3. They put an alternative with cyclic switching (but almost everyone does not like it)

We are with Vox (ohm) only at the beginning of the journey, so, I'm afraid, it's a bit early.

I would also like to leave xt9, but move it from the first position in the list.
Probably need a modification of the system exe or dll (which is not good). We'll keep thinking.

Post has been editedTablet guru - 20.10.07, 00:02

--------------------
vo-1
Message#49
20.10.07, 08:36
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5420
Check in: 22.02.07
Xiaomi Redmi 5 2/16

perduemonocletell me what you collect NBH file?

--------------------
Pensioner firmware
Alan
Message#50
20.10.07, 10:05
0x416c616e
[offline]

Messages 13117

Tablet guru,
3. They put an alternative with cyclic switching (but almost everyone does not like it)

on other animals, and I do that, on 710 this alternative makes querti clave ALWAYS write in English in small letters ... Ie digital is wonderful, quarters are not comfortable ... If it were not for this, there would not even be a question, I am more than satisfied with the cyclic change ...

The first option - to me without a difference xt9 or t9 - is both uncomfortable and annoying ...

The second option - did not check, but the other question remains - the normal conversion of the language, and not through the second level menu ...

I would also like to leave xt9, but move it from the first position in the list.
Probably need a modification of the system exe or dll (which is not good). We'll keep thinking.

I have somewhere a theory about the organization of input methods on devices like the 710? And then the source code of this cyclic switch is there, but the events of clicking on the quarters of the clave simply do not come to it, but I stupidly lack the theory of what and where to edit - I do not understand what should be happening in order to organize what is happening normally :)

--------------------
Long live...
perduemonocle
Message#51
20.10.07, 14:12
Lost and forgotten
[offline]

Messages 2633
HTC HD2

vo-1
Several options. I stopped at htcrt (there is in the kitchen, gave the link above), because Excalibur is already present in it, and I choose it. You can use nbhgen, ROMBaker ... All this, IMHO, variations on the same theme.

Attached files

Attached filehtcrt.rar(277 KB)

--------------------
perduemonocle
Message#52
20.10.07, 16:21
Lost and forgotten
[offline]

Messages 2633
HTC HD2

Alan,
here tore everything from the firmware that relates to t9, look, maybe some thoughts will appear. If all this is removed from the firmware, then when you click on the asterisk, nothing happens, so, apparently, you need to dig right here ...

Attached files

Attached filet9.rar(460.97 KB)

--------------------
DmitryDV
Message#53
21.10.07, 13:39
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 20
Check in: 28.12.06

Moderator - you can delete the previous two posts.

In general, after Sunday dances with tambourines and surfing the Internet, we managed to Russify the clave. Not 100% sure that the sequence was restored correctly - went through a dozen of options before it worked, so check someone with an English device and confirm the effectiveness of the method.

With this technology, I am sure, you can move back the left upper line of the English Claudia.

Details in the attachment. Immediately I warn you that I do not bear any responsibility for the incorrect operation of your device. Use at your own risk!

P.S. And how to attach a file: (?

Here is the linkhttp://www.magic.kz/Russian_VOX_Keyb_Input.rar
Tablet guru
Message#54
21.10.07, 14:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 699
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 3/32

Alan, perduemonocle, correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that the pop-up menu and what is written in it, as well as the order of the display, are the mui files and what is the mui file on e9 / t9?

--------------------
Alan
Message#55
21.10.07, 15:22
0x416c616e
[offline]

Messages 13117

Tablet guru, I do not know what is responsible for what, but in the attached files of this menu there is no: (... mlang.dll.0419.mui?

--------------------
Long live...
perduemonocle
Message#56
22.10.07, 00:58
Lost and forgotten
[offline]

Messages 2633
HTC HD2

DmitryDV
I tried on the Arabic firmware, indeed, in addition to French, Arabic and English, Russian also appears (in the menu), but the Russian letters are not entered, the keyboard is also shifted ???
The eT9.Vox.0419.kmap.txt file in the Russian firmware is called a little differently and nothing depends on it, since it, IMHO, is purely informational. IMHO, it's all very difficult, and if everything is so obvious, easier, make changes to the firmware ... It looks like just adding the Russian language, IMHO, which is simply not relevant, since there is already a Russian firmware. Maybe I'm not catching up with something ...
For participation, in any case, thank you! +

--------------------
DmitryDV
Message#57
22.10.07, 04:51
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 20
Check in: 28.12.06

Perduemonocle, 10/21/07 2:58:19 PM
DmitryDV
I tried on the Arabic firmware, indeed, in addition to French, Arabic and English, Russian also appears (in the menu), but the Russian letters are not entered, the keyboard is also shifted ???
The eT9.Vox.0419.kmap.txt file in the Russian firmware is called a little differently and nothing depends on it, since it, IMHO, is purely informational. IMHO, it's all very difficult, and if everything is so obvious, easier, make changes to the firmware ... It looks like just adding the Russian language, IMHO, which is simply not relevant, since there is already a Russian firmware. Maybe I'm not catching up with something ...
For participation, in any case, thank you! +

No, in this text file just the whole layout is painted.

{Q Th @ @}
{W C! !}
{E 0 0}

The first column is the symbol on the keyboard (driver), the second is the national symbol, I mean Russian, the third is the one with the FN button is pressed, and the fourth is the one in digital mode.

In order for the changes to take effect - you need to reboot ...

In general, Microsoft in this case, well done - simplified the switching of national input, but it is not documented. Carefully read the English resource. A little confusing, but you can figure it out. You can add any layouts and change them as you like - as it was in AekMap.

p.s. Similarly, the English who left can hardly be corrected ... I have an apparatus with Q in the upper left corner. So this method is only for such devices. And in Russian, and really everything is already there. The problem is that on Russian devices with shifted clave, you can not put another layout.
Tablet guru
Message#58
22.10.07, 09:05
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 699
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 3/32

AlanIn the indicated file there is a list of languages ​​(the second is Albanian :)) there is nothing on the menu :(
I tried to associate with Resource Hacker dll and mui and stupidly watched all the "suspicious" files for half an hour - to no avail.
Although I found a lot of interesting things, like "drive in drive C: \ not formatted" :)

--------------------
Alan
Message#59
22.10.07, 13:02
0x416c616e
[offline]

Messages 13117

Tablet guru, yes, this assumption was, no more ... unfortunately - not a good one ... But is there already a completely flushed firmware? If there is an opportunity to pour it somewhere - I'll sit and dig ...

--------------------
Long live...
Tablet guru
Message#60
22.10.07, 14:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 699
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 3/32

Alan, in FAK there is a link to the dump, and soperduemonocle, it seems like it was reloaded in the already unpacked form.

--------------------
Jannlee
Message#61
23.10.07, 21:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 271
Check in: 01.09.06
Nokia N900

How about the Russian language in the English firmware (a.k.a Arab). It is possible to integrate it as it is.

--------------------
Complaining about lack of time - it’s as if the fish in the ocean complained about the lack of waterV. Churchill

18 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 09:00