Discussion of all issues related to discounts and promotions in the Android Market and Amazon Appstore | Solving problems and difficulties associated with the activation of promotional programs

Rep: (1380)
Discussing all issues related to discounts and promotions in the Android Market and Amazon Appstore

Amazon Appstore / Google play
Discounts for Android programs пїЅ / Discounts for Android games пїЅ / Android OS game world news пїЅ

Attached Image

Here we will discuss the shares posted fromTHIS TOPICS taking place in Android Market and Amazon Appstore , just on PROGRAMS .

Quite often there are promotions, someone makes something free for a day or two to rise in sales ratings, and we have a chance to download for free / cheaper licensed software. If you have any difficulties with its purchase, activation, etc., then welcome here - here you will always be helped or given advice on how to use the action correctly!

The software that you managed to download for free, you can safely update even when it becomes paid.

Daily sales: Applications informing about promotions sales: How to change country in Amazone AppStore? - Instruction in pictures
COINS expiration date from Amazon AppStore
One of the ways to purchase applications for PrivatBank users, in order to avoid double conversion
How to buy stocks for "other countries" (use at your own risk) !!!

In this topic, only a discussion of the purchase and activation of promotional programs.
Links to promotions of programs and games posted here (outside the main topics) will be regarded as offtopic.

Post has been editedSotik - 17.12.15, 18:46
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (52)
Discounts and promotions on Google Play and Amazon Appstore (Post Katafrakt # 73114707)License does not work.
Attached Image

Maybe just me?

Rep: (693)
* lo-kan I have checked the license held. : Unsure:

Rep: (52)
Vitalk031 @ 8.05.18, 12:08*
check the license held.
probably due to the lack of GP I have not passed

lo-kan @ 08.05.18, 12:26*
probably due to the lack of GP I have not passed

Google ordered all payments through them, as well as all licenses only account, since a year. There is a license for a Gmail account, but it is not bought on Google Play, and I can not use it yet.

Rep: (15)
add monument valley in discounts and promotions 3 days free

* p2000s From post Discounts for Android games (Post p2000s # 73740306) game at a discount to 85в‚Ѕ, and not free.

Rep: (31)
good time. It is not the first time enters into a stupor description of the application.

Attached Image

Just a series of "I am your home chimney Shatal"

Post has been editedBerlinforevor - 31.05.18, 10:44

* Berlinforevor , Automatic machine translation into Russian, and it seems more and the English text, too, was a machine translation.

Rep: (29)
* Berlinforevor,
feykovye license gives the application. Advertising is not disabled

Rep: (310)
* Zalewich,
There is a strong suspicion, that straight after the confidence that it is simply impossible. Such discounts simply nowhere to monitor.

* Zalewich,
Honestly, I forgot that the GP indicated the purchase price within the application.
On the other hand, in many applications, such purchases are several, but the price is shown only on the lowest-cost and most expensive (in-app purchases "From xx rubles. Rubles to xxx."). How to keep track of all of the intermediate?
In general, I do not know, me and myself would be interested in information about in-app purchases.

Rep: (14)
Hello! Can you please tell how to get to the library (in reserve) program at a discount, so for example, is now a discount on FK Kernel Manager, if writes, "is not compatible with your device"? And the more desirable and apk. swing ... also in reserve

Rep: (111)
Prompt. There is now an opportunity for Ukraine to countries to ensure that prices are in rubles? Previously, it was possible to remember.

Rep: (82)
Hello, who is now a development, interested in the opinion:

whether true now, if you make the Russian equivalent of the two sites: appbrain.com
www.app-sales.net? Entirely in Russian, with localized screenshots, description, discounts, made specially for Russia. Plus tracking not only the programs and games in the Google plee - but also books and programs / games - from other stores, too (appstore, Amazone IT, etc.)?

The site is planned to also complete section "news, discounts and freebies": blush:

Post has been editeddogadaevznet - 25.11.18, 13:29

Rep: (937)
* dogadaevznet,
I think it will. Especially if you will be able to select multiple appov in store to keep track of the notification in the mail, for example! Or at least with a choice of categories, normal filter to select the desired

Rep: (82)
Stanner @ 27.12.18, 19:06*
I think it will. Especially if you will be able to select multiple appov in store to keep track of the notification in the mail, for example! Or at least with a choice of categories, normal filter to select the desired

hmm, ok, let's try to take into account ...

work in general are already :)

Will be tracked as well, and even books, not only applications and games :) choice of categories will be :)

sorry just fit Russian shops or found from the CIS on games / books / films with giveaways :(

Rep: (686)
Discounts do not have here on this program:Discounts for Android Programs

Rep: (451)
* Dieterer You can log in to your Google Account on another supported device application to upload, then recording will remain in the library account.

* Seermiin
If I am not mistaken, even from a supported device on your account will be written "is not supported on your device."

Rep: (451)
* Leff69 Logically should not change the device, the account remains. Account is not tied to a specific device on your old account I have on more than one device.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/11/19, 22:43