Discussion of all issues related to discounts and promotions in the Android Market and Amazon Appstore | Solving problems and difficulties associated with the activation of promotional programs

Rep: (1380)
Discussing all issues related to discounts and promotions in the Android Market and Amazon Appstore

Amazon Appstore / Google play
Discounts for Android programs пїЅ / Discounts for Android games пїЅ / Android OS game world news пїЅ

Attached Image

Here we will discuss the shares posted fromTHIS TOPICS taking place in Android Market and Amazon Appstore , just on PROGRAMS .

Quite often there are promotions, someone makes something free for a day or two to rise in sales ratings, and we have a chance to download for free / cheaper licensed software. If you have any difficulties with its purchase, activation, etc., then welcome here - here you will always be helped or given advice on how to use the action correctly!

The software that you managed to download for free, you can safely update even when it becomes paid.

Daily sales: Applications informing about promotions sales: How to change country in Amazone AppStore? - Instruction in pictures
COINS expiration date from Amazon AppStore
One of the ways to purchase applications for PrivatBank users, in order to avoid double conversion
How to buy stocks for "other countries" (use at your own risk) !!!

In this topic, only a discussion of the purchase and activation of promotional programs.
Links to promotions of programs and games posted here (outside the main topics) will be regarded as offtopic.

Post has been editedSotik - 17.12.15, 18:46
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (1)
Maybe someone tried to use a coupon I LOVE GOOGLE PLAY, if there is such answer me !!

Rep: (56)
* fedosxhos, I Tried. "Not available in your country", Ukraine. Using a VPN with a US IP does not help. I understand that this code is to add funds account for future purchases on Google Play?

Rep: (446)
* fedosxhos ,
Russia, it is impossible to activate the code
Attached Image
Attached Image

* Flynastar Yeah okay? !! I have changed the IP, region, language, new account set up, everything goes smoothly (even Omerikansky number found), and time of the error vposledny BM- .. CH 02, but I did not remember exactly. Krc beat Google on all sides and all exactly it is an error!

Posted on 09/01/2018, 18:54:

* Skifan Yes, Freestuff ~ $ 15

* AlexKF Yes I data has entered the United States and is still a mistake.

Rep: (2)
Someone turned on to activate the promotional code Mofix (Accounting for expenses in Excel)?

beltot @ 21.01.18, 16:21*
Someone turned on to activate the promotional code Mofix (Accounting for expenses in Excel)?

Happened.

Rep: (1253)
* beltot Just promotional codes very quickly dismantled

Rep: (1380)
AlexKF @ 02/01/18, 11:22 PM*
What a fake discount 119>15 in a post?

here, bought in a pose ... n ... last time for 15 rubles, as it is written:
Attached Image
what is the setup?

I think we are talking about the same alleged price119rub.
Although…
Attached Image

Post has been editedFlynastar - 02.02.18, 21:24
Reason for editing: Screen with a price

Rep: (310)
I suppose that this is not a discount, and a decrease in prices. In this case, the old price crossed out in the store is not specified.
Neither promotion nor muhlyazha in any case I do not see.

Rep: (1253)
Leff69 @ 2.02.18, 22:53*
a price reduction
while the developer can always raise the price back, so who needs this app better buy now.

Rep: (21)
I had NFS most wanted game for the shares purchased for a long time yet. But why is Google says that I do not have a license. Even in Annex Purchased Apps nothing. Although I honestly say the developers have not yet written. In general, it has happened to someone? Or I confuse something?

Post has been editedGreen world - 16.02.18, 01:20

Rep: (7)
Prompt, please Applied on promotional offers should be stored? They may need in the future?

Rep: (693)
* pdmix ,
No, after the activation of the purchase is credited to the Google account.

Rep: (7)
Vitalk031 @ 25.02.18, 15:59*
No, after the activation of the purchase is credited to the Google account.

As it got promik on WPS Office, some time well used, but a couple of years after the next version of the application updates about fell off, to prove anything the developer could not score on him, moved on to another application.

Hence, the question is arisen, because you do not want to lose any data if your promotional code will fly. )

Post has been editedpdmix - 25.02.18, 17:07
Reason for editing: errors

* pdmix ,
This is a different situation than domestic purchase under the old scheme. Now Google for such "tricks" punishes all through them to a Google Account.

* AlexKF For Android 7.1 And Samsung are often minor version does not "prescribe", although in fact it is.

Rep: (63)
Please tell me which application knows how - to inform about the discounts and promotions ONLY listed in the application list application?

Rep: (55)
ka81 @ 17.03.2018, 21:10*
Please tell me which application knows how - to inform about the discounts and promotions ONLY listed in the application list application?

Can Best App Sale and AppSales application.
Simply add to favorites. Both are onsavagemessiahzine.com.
Best App Sale slightly less convenient but less limitations (number watchlist and downloading filter).
AppSales easier to use.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 12:32