Discussion of all issues related to discounts and promotions in the Android Market and Amazon Appstore | Solving problems and difficulties associated with the activation of promotional programs

Rep: (1397)
Discussing all issues related to discounts and promotions in the Android Market and Amazon Appstore

Amazon Appstore / Google play
Discounts for Android programs / Discounts for Android games / Android OS game world news

Attached Image

Here we will discuss the shares posted fromTHIS TOPICS taking place in Android Market and Amazon Appstore , just on PROGRAMS .

Quite often there are promotions, someone makes something free for a day or two to rise in sales ratings, and we have a chance to download for free / cheaper licensed software. If you have any difficulties with its purchase, activation, etc., then welcome here - here you will always be helped or given advice on how to use the action correctly!

The software that you managed to download for free, you can safely update even when it becomes paid.

Daily sales: Applications informing about promotions sales: How to change country in Amazone AppStore? - Instruction in pictures
COINS expiration date from Amazon AppStore
One of the ways to purchase applications for PrivatBank users, in order to avoid double conversion
How to buy stocks for "other countries" (use at your own risk) !!!

In this topic, only a discussion of the purchase and activation of promotional programs.
Links to promotions of programs and games posted here (outside the main topics) will be regarded as offtopic.

Post has been editedSotik - 17.12.15, 18:46
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (1397)
gerodikl @ 24.12.2014, 11:50*
I did not make any manipulation uchetki on region of residence ...

I already wrote above, because
Sotik @ 24.12.2014, 11:29*
when I wrote the instructions - it was only for Australia

and today is available for USA - you can not change anything.
p.s. a reference to the action for USA updated in the main theme

Rep: (591)
And now there is a campaign to get free coins?

Rep: (432)
julia230987 @ 24.12.2014, 15:49*
And now there is a campaign to get free coins?

no

Rep: (1100)
andreymoscow @ 24.12.2014, 12:31*
In Australian dollars was 240 (39 prog) and a 220 us (40 prog). Anecdotally

I have something in the US has only 37 see (andPaper train reloadedsomehow twice o.O) - someone with shares jumped: lol:

Rep: (19)
galakti0n @ 24.12.2014, 23:01*
I have something in the US has only 37 see (and Paper Train Reloaded somehow twice) - someone with shares jumped

Attached Image

* udaffskij,
That's how o.O
Who came out of Stora, I unload it from memory - again, 37 but already Paper Train once, some glitches.

Rep: (733)
Please check: the action available to you onPasswordLocker?

Rep: (1057)
* Vitalk031, Yes, available

* Vitalk031,
kind of like - yes:

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (278)
Vitalk031 @ 27.12.2014, 04:32*
Please check: your share available to PasswordLocker?

I download this program at a discount of 100%, but the application will still have commercials. Although the description it is not promised.
Attached Image

Rep: (163)
* Skyeyes
my advice to you, you can use this similarity the password store, try thisKeepass2Android

Rep: (12)
Hi. hereDiscounts and promotions on Google Play and Amazon Appstore (Post # 36863934)it is said that you can get the free app via stelapps. I set, but the application only is paid. Why deceive? What's wrong??

Post has been editedMotoI2 - 30.12.14, 22:09

Rep: (645)
MotoI2 @ 30.12.2014, 21:05*
Why deceive?

well established.
How to do? Read more.

I set stelapps. I opened it and hit install. Opens pleystor there shake apploker set. I go to the apploker and vseravno premium paid version.

In the branch of the program is written,
* Version PRO:
No ads
No restrictions on the list of registered applications

Advertising I have and so - I can not say anything.
Yes, the program offers to buy premium, but I have added all of the applications in the forbidden that I have - all perfectly added ....

So I do not even know ...

So this program is free and so byla☺. A message saying that the action of the Free - lie not krasneyut☺. But thanks anyway

Rep: (348)
* MotoI2,
if you put a clean sweep, ie, removing all traces of previously installed versions, then after stelapps posed as Premium, no offer to buy Premium menu functions. But if you try to install over the old version - figvam. Settings are saved, but posed as a regular version with a proposal to buy the Premium feature. At least, I do so.
And about the advertising - you can disable the firewall application to go to the Internet.

Post has been editedSlarty - 30.12.14, 22:52

Rep: (3)
And if you put on the checkbox under "deferral protection +" you do not ask to buy?

All right, apploker I stood. Remove and tried to re-install over stelapps. Maybe you're right. There is no chance

The program was.
TB made a backup
Clear data.
Removed.
I walked SD Maid.
Reboot.
I opened Stellapps.
Installed.
Anyway it is possible to buy premium.

I was wrong.
Well, I have no advertising, and so, as the premium features that are in the program I do not particularly necessary.

syava.nk @ 30.12.2014, 22:10*
And if you put on the checkbox under "deferral protection +" you do not ask to buy?
Requests

Post has been editedRidgeA - 30.12.14, 23:25

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/09/20, 21:50