Discussion of all issues related to discounts and promotions in the Android Market and Amazon Appstore | Solving problems and difficulties associated with the activation of promotional programs

Rep: (1375)
Discussing all issues related to discounts and promotions in the Android Market and Amazon Appstore

Amazon Appstore / Google play
Discounts for Android programs » / Discounts for Android games » / Android OS game world news »

Attached Image

Here we will discuss the shares posted fromTHIS TOPICS taking place in Android Market and Amazon Appstore , just on PROGRAMS .

Quite often there are promotions, someone makes something free for a day or two to rise in sales ratings, and we have a chance to download for free / cheaper licensed software. If you have any difficulties with its purchase, activation, etc., then welcome here - here you will always be helped or given advice on how to use the action correctly!

The software that you managed to download for free, you can safely update even when it becomes paid.

Daily sales: Applications informing about promotions sales: How to change country in Amazone AppStore? - Instruction in pictures
COINS expiration date from Amazon AppStore
One of the ways to purchase applications for PrivatBank users, in order to avoid double conversion
How to buy stocks for "other countries" (use at your own risk) !!!

In this topic, only a discussion of the purchase and activation of promotional programs.
Links to promotions of programs and games posted here (outside the main topics) will be regarded as offtopic.

Post has been editedSotik - 17.12.15, 18:46
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (353)
RidgeA @ 12.19.2014, 12:16*
Hello!
I did not find information in the header, in the search either.
The question is as follows.
There is an application that is currently free (one-day promotion). If I installed it today, then uninstalled it. Tomorrow the application is already paid. Do I have to buy the application or not?
Thank!

In Google play, the stock set and deletion does not save paid functions. In the Amazon saves.

Rep: (645)
Thank you all for the answers!

RidgeA,
It happens differently, save apk, just in case.

How does this help? Can I install this program later from apk and it will be updated, or not?
AnHot @ 12.19.2014, 11:40*
purchased at a discount (but still purchased, and not those that were handed out for free)
with bought at a discount more or less understandable, but with free ...

* jrs1970 Thank you, but one market is enough for me ... :-)

* d -_- b,

Rep: (70)
d -_- b @ 12.19.2014, 12:45*
In Google play, the stock set and deletion does not save paid functions. In the Amazon saves.

- just wrote. Yesterday, I restored several programs from the Google Market that were bought under the stock. For example - Lightning Launcher eXtreme. It costs 89, I bought for 46. I checked according to the program that I indicated above - there the price is indicated, for how much I bought.

Post has been editedAnhot - 19.12.14, 12:59

That is, how much but paid. Everything is saved
But stocks like those in Appgratis or the App of the day are not saved.

Post has been editedd -_- b - 19.12.14, 13:30

RidgeA @ 12.19.2014, 11:16*
Do I have to buy the application or not?

d -_- b @ 12.19.2014, 11:45*

But for such stocks from the market it helps -Titanium backup: “bought the application”, saved it with titanium, and even after flashing it, if it is restored, it will still remain purchased, and at the same time it will be updated from the market.

Post has been editedSotik - 19.12.14, 15:05

Rep: (1095)
Today onC Locker
-60% = $ 0.99 = 60 rub
https: //play.google.co...com.ccs.lockscreen_pro

* galakti0n
tell me, are you tired of spamming here? There is also a special topic for stocks - please post themTHERE here we are them ONLY discussing! It’s just already really boring - you see that a new message has appeared, you go in to read, and here is yours: "Today is a new xxx." And so every day ...: angry:

Post has been editedSotik - 19.12.14, 15:12

* Sotik,
there you can’t write in any form, sorry :)

Why are you so nervous? Like my post just fits into the discussion of discounts, what spam ??
A craftsman will come later and arrange according to all the rules ... if he wants :)
- I’m not sure (see the discussion above) whether it can be called a discount or not, but IMHO - it is more likely than not - for about 30 percent of the "old" price, but thrown off ...

Post has been editedSotik - 19.12.14, 15:28
Reason for editing: merged messages

Why are you so nervous?

I'm not nervous
Sotik @ 12.19.2014, 14:08*
It’s just already really boring - you see that a new message has appeared, you go in to read, and here is yours: "Today is a new xxx." And so every day ...

A craftsman will come later and arrange according to all the rules

if such a craftsman wants to lay it out, I think he will do it even without your help, and if no one posted another discount there, then she was not interested in anyone. Therefore, there is no need to write about it here: if you want to draw up and earn a plus sign - draw up accordingly. subject to the rules, IMHO

Sotik @ 12.19.2014, 14:36*
But for such stocks from the market it helps - Titanium Backup: "bought the application", saved it with titanium, and even after flashing it if restored, it will still remain purchased, and it will be updated from the market.

So not everyone has smart rooted

d -_- b @ 12.19.2014, 14:59*
So not everyone has smart rooted

Well, then let the rest buy ... it’s easier to put the root than spend the money + open so much new in your smart, IMHO! ;)

Rep: (118)
Sotik @ 12.19.2014, 14:36*
Titanium Backup: “bought the application”, saved it with titanium, and even after flashing it, if you restore it, it will still remain purchased, and it will be updated from the market
to save promotional programs in Titan what, do you need to do some special backups?

Do you need to do some special backup?

no, the usual cut. made a copy and all. The procedure is simple: "bought" (installed) ->activated->made backup>deleted->all :)

Post has been editedSotik - 20.12.14, 20:41

Internet Speed ​​Meter (Post # 36716517) :)

Rep: (158)
Sotik @ 12.19.2014, 18:08*
* galakti0n
tell me, are you tired of spamming here? There is also a special topic for stocks - please post themTHERE here we are them ONLY discussing! It’s just already really boring - you see that a new message has appeared, you go in to read, and here is yours: "Today is a new xxx." And so every day ...: angry:

I fully support the moderator, I’m really tired ... There is a topic for stocks.

Rep: (11)
Is it possible to get applications from the Australian appstore (I have US). There is a very cool promotion (http: //www.amazon.com ......./375-5013158-1065644).But when you try to take something - geographical restrictions.

Is it possible to get applications from the Australian appstore (I have US)

HOW TO CHANGE A COUNTRY? - Instruction in pictures

Attached Image

Then here:
Attached Image

Next to the tab - Settings:
Attached Image

Click on the button - Change:
Attached Image

Fill out the form - take any Australian address from Google :)
Attached Image

You go to your account and - PROFIT!
Attached Image

Then you change it back to USA or others - all the addresses you enter once are saved there in autocomplete (for convenience)
Attached Image

Post has been editedSotik - 26.01.16, 11:54

p.s. By the way, all who received their 2000 coins for this stock , and indeed for any of them - WRITE DATE OF RECEIPT !!! After half an hour of studying them " Terms and Policies ", I read that they are valid only for 1 YEARS from the moment of accrual, and then they burn out.
Terms and Policies
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Like this :)

Post has been editedSotik - 24.12.14, 01:49

Rep: (11)
* Sotik,
Unfortunately, pictures are not displayed.

In principle, the idea was understood. I changed the address, but the same restrictions.

Rep: (19)
Sotik @ 12.24.2014, 01:14*
HOW TO CHANGE A COUNTRY? - Instruction in pictures

Can I have a text description without pictures? they are not displayed. thank.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 15:07