DNS K42DS712, K47DS712, K55DS712, 42AK9000 / KONKA 712 - Discussion | TV 42-55 "on Android

Rep: (187)
PictureTv DiscussionDNS K42DS712, K47DS712, K55DS712, 42AK9000 / KOGAN KALED423DSMTZA, KALED473DSMTZA, KALED553DSMTZA / KONKA 712?
Discussion пїЅ

Description, photos, screenshots, reviews
Diagonal: 42 ", 47", 55 "
Backlight: Edge LED
Resolution: 1920x1080
Screen Format: 16: 9
RAM: 512MB
ROM: 4GB
3D: passive
Speakers: four, two bottom and two behind
USB 3.0: one, left
USB 2.0: three, two on the left and one on top
Ethernet (RJ-45): bottom
HDMI: four, bottom
VGA (D-Sub): bottom
Slot for SD, SDHC, SDXC: left
Wi-Fi: built-in
Photo
Screenshots
Android to the masses! TV review DNS K42DS712
Preview on LED TV 47 ”DNS K47DS712

Firmware
Light firmware
Removed unnecessary system applications.
Modified (Changes in repository view):
- Opening samba ("Share") immediately
- exit without a request (in the media)
- display list by default (in media)
- live wallpaper in the list of applications
- launch a market instead of a search (by the icon at the top of the launcher)
- default scale (in standard video player)
- subtitles are disabled by default (in the standard video player)
- DTS support (in standard video player)
- disabled window animation
- dark background and wallpaper (native: wallpaper_0.jpg, wallpaper_1.jpg, wallpaper_2.jpg, wallpaper_3.jpg, wallpaper_4.jpg)
- unlocked standard launcher screen and removed all unnecessary shortcuts
- root-adb, hanging on port 5555
- ssh server, client, mc
K42DS712, K47DS712, K55DS712
42AK9000Thanks for testingLaa08

Factory firmware
Instructions
By installing the firmware
1) format the USB flash drive in FAT32
2) filesMstarUpgrade.bin(firmware) andMbootUpgrade.bin(bootloader) put in flash drive root
3) plug the USB flash drive into any USB 2.0 port (NOT 3.0 !!!)
4a) in the TV menu, select the update via USB
or
4b) turn on the TV with the right toggle switch, holding the third button on the bottom left
Remarks:
a) it is not recommended to flash the bootloader (you can turn the TV into a brick), in this case you can not put it on the USB flash drive in paragraph 2)
b) if there is no bootloader, then the renamed firmware file can be used instead; in the root of the stick put two copies of the same fileMstarUpgrade.binbut with different namesMstarUpgrade.binandMbootUpgrade.bin
c) when the firmware is in p. 4b) - the bootloader is required!
For firmware, it is mandatory to use media (sd & usb card) with a capacity of no more than 4 gig! Otherwise, the firmware will not complete successfully.

By disassembling / assembling the firmware under Linux
1) make the scripts 0-3 executable
2) execute scripts 0 and 1 for your user by entering sudo password if necessary
3) under the root edit the necessary in / media / georgy / K47DS712 / not forgetting to set the rights and permissions correctly
4) run scripts 2 and 3 under your user by entering sudo password if necessary
By adding an application to the root (under Linux or under Windows)
1) connect to adb using the command
adb connect ip.address.of.tv including555
2) find out the uid of the package of interest (for example, com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer) using the command
adb shell sh -c "dumpsys package com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer | grep userId | sed s /.* userId = // g | sed s / \. * // g"
3) add an entry to the Superuser database using the command
adb shell sqlite3 /data/data/com.koushikdutta.superuser/databases/su.sqlite "INSERT INTO uid_policy VALUES (1, NULL, NULL, 'allow', 0," ',' Root Explorer ', 1); "
Remarks
a) the magic number 10010 is the uid of the com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer package
b) all packages can be viewed with the command
adb shell pm list packages
On using ssh server, client, mc under Linux
1) add the contents of ~ / .ssh / id_rsa.pub (on the computer) to / data / ssh / authorized_keys (on the TV)
2) now you can connect from computer to TV team
3) and you can also go to the TV in mc on the computer via the sftp or fish menu, typing in it
Remarks
a) you can add the contents of ~ / .ssh / id_rsa.pub (on the computer) to /sdcard/.ssh/authorized_keys.default (on the TV) and then it will be copied itself after flashing to / data / ssh / authorized_keys (on the TV)
Instructions for creating 100% backup
Required files
1) get root
2) install RootExplorer
3) copy the mkbackup.sh file to / system / bin / and give it root rights: shell and permissions rwxr-xr-x
4) copy the rest of the files in / sdcard / backup /
5) in RootExplorer, go to the / system / bin / folder to the mkbackup.sh file and click on it
6) select the execution and wait for the script to finish, without touching anything else

Getting ROOT rights using Framaroot
Instructions on firmware and root access for TV DEXP U55B9000K (Konka series 712)
If analog channels do not work
Autostart and StaY

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 04.07.19, 23:11
Reason for editing: Autostart and StaY

Rep: (0)
DNS K55DS712 sound disappeared and only the last is working at that time mode. The remote does not respond. I downloaded from this forum Light firmware. I set with the loader via the buttons. Firmware saw wrote that 100% of crashes and the like. And all the same as before proshivki.Chto do? Whether such repair shops do?

Rep: (12)
Barongp68 @ 01.03.19, 21:24*
Whether such repair shops do?

Sure it does. The service they will make sure

Rep: (2)
Good day ! According to the description 42AK9000 have DLNA Referring to join him? I went through all the options - 0.

Rep: (37)
Can anyone say whether it is possible to restart the TV LED DEXP U55D9000K, except with the remote to enable or disable it ...

Rep: (1)
Light firmware from 42AK9000 not come to an K42DS712?

sniper80 @ 10.03.19, 04:34*
whether it is possible to restart the TV LED DEXP U55D9000K

Button off / on the bottom right

Rep: (3)
Brothers, help out!
Download Firmware, duplicated on a flash drive with a different name.
Holding the vol + and turned on the switch on the remote pressed incl. The screen is dark.
The LED in the flash drive to flash.
As a result of including Smatr tv loading ... Yet.
TelekiU55b9000k.

There was a shift - the image turned upside down. Telek started, the sound and the red color was not. Already without the splash screen and at the bottom of the white "noise bars".

https: //english.electr...nica-search find = KONKA?
KONKA KDL55XS718ANT Recovery butlodyrya.

Post has been editedBitserv - 21.03.19, 11:35

Sew 2 chips (w25q16)
by this
Third, 25x10 considered. On all three should write protection. THOSE. external change them could not.
Tele pleased nadpisyuSmart tv loading, to an external USB drive firmware stood.
Image rules until kverhnogami. The application did not understand how to change. Time was limited.

I admit my rukozhopost - did not pay attention to Fyuz. They are on the U506. On the U306 not.
The first time I ask dumps probably changed mikruhi places. Booth did not start his ...

Post has been editedBitserv - 22.03.19, 10:12

Rep: (14)
Good day.
Tell me whether it is possible to find early K42DS712 flash lite. The fact that sews another of the first, everything worked just fine, but always itching to upgrade, and that's after an upgrade to the latest available problems began, TV set every time you switch from the console loses network started to slow down.
Currently flashed to the latest factory, all exactly, but I would like to light, thanks to the author, it's really cool.

Good day to all pozhulasta tell me where to download firmware for berg BLT 42S716

Rep: (2)
First try pressing the + volume left. Then turn on the right side. (Switch) so turned on flashing mode. Before this tumbler (right) to turn it off. bootloader mode is wrong. On the remote press switch channels + button and then turn left. Prior to this, turn off and turn on the toggle switch to the right

Rep: (47)
Smart TV 42ak9000 shamelessly begins to slow down after some time, you can not even run Youtube. After some time, does not boot android, hangs on the TV screen. Reflash again some time working tolerably well, but this degradation - not the case.

I would like to remove all the smart TV and leave the TV or make a regular screen monitor and connect the set-top box. Nobody knows how this is possible? I think it is necessary to rewire the video cable to connect directly to the matrix dvi / hdmi.

Post has been editedlorendroll - 02.04.19, 20:10

Rep: (15)
* lorendroll
To do this, you need what is called a "scaler" example here:Link to Aliexpressit is only necessary to choose the right scaler to the matrix, dock and flash.

Stitched not click the toggle switch, you need to stand-by mode, press the volume button on the remote and press incl. Next, wait patiently until the telly again goes into the office.

Rep: (8)
IgorLyahov @ 31.03.19, 19:38*
telly whenever you turn on the remote loses network

Firmware about I do not know, but about the loss of the network try in the settings to put the manual mode to the network, that is, do the settings not to touch, but simply exhibited together cars manual mode, and save the settings by pressing the setting item (must then appears that the setup cable network saved ) and all should help: yes2: I also just suffered yet where that is not subtracted about it: yes2:

Hello everyone! DEXP 42A9000. Is included, DEXP saver, and then Smart ... 10 seconds off: YES2: Q: Is the USB firmware is suitable from the DNS 42AK9000 ??? Thanks in advance. :)

Pana5onic @ 10.04.19, 12:38*
DEXP 42A9000. Is included, DEXP saver, and then Smart ... 10 seconds off

I ask - you'll know. And we will tell later. Still does not boot telly ...
How I would say comrade Beria - "An attempt - not torture")))

Go1den @ 10.04.19, 19:44*
I ask - you'll know. And we will tell later. Still does not boot telly ...
How I would say comrade Beria - "An attempt - not torture")))

Be that. Tomorrow I will try ..: happy:

Posted on 10/04/2019, 16:37:

But ... would not "destroy": happy: I do not want to. Or is it a problem in SPI? o.O

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/04/20, 8:09