DNS K42DS712, K47DS712, K55DS712, 42AK9000 / KONKA 712 - Discussion | TV 42-55 "on Android

Rep: (185)
PictureTv DiscussionDNS K42DS712, K47DS712, K55DS712, 42AK9000 / KOGAN KALED423DSMTZA, KALED473DSMTZA, KALED553DSMTZA / KONKA 712?
Discussion пїЅ

Description, photos, screenshots, reviews
Diagonal: 42 ", 47", 55 "
Backlight: Edge LED
Resolution: 1920x1080
Screen Format: 16: 9
RAM: 512MB
ROM: 4GB
3D: passive
Speakers: four, two bottom and two behind
USB 3.0: one, left
USB 2.0: three, two on the left and one on top
Ethernet (RJ-45): bottom
HDMI: four, bottom
VGA (D-Sub): bottom
Slot for SD, SDHC, SDXC: left
Wi-Fi: built-in
Photo
Screenshots
Android to the masses! TV review DNS K42DS712
Preview on LED TV 47 ”DNS K47DS712

Firmware
Light firmware
Removed unnecessary system applications.
Modified (Changes in repository view):
- Opening samba ("Share") immediately
- exit without a request (in the media)
- display list by default (in media)
- live wallpaper in the list of applications
- launch a market instead of a search (by the icon at the top of the launcher)
- default scale (in standard video player)
- subtitles are disabled by default (in the standard video player)
- DTS support (in standard video player)
- disabled window animation
- dark background and wallpaper (native: wallpaper_0.jpg, wallpaper_1.jpg, wallpaper_2.jpg, wallpaper_3.jpg, wallpaper_4.jpg)
- unlocked standard launcher screen and removed all unnecessary shortcuts
- root-adb, hanging on port 5555
- ssh server, client, mc
K42DS712, K47DS712, K55DS712
42AK9000Thanks for testingLaa08

Factory firmware
Instructions
By installing the firmware
1) format the USB flash drive in FAT32
2) filesMstarUpgrade.bin(firmware) andMbootUpgrade.bin(bootloader) put in flash drive root
3) plug the USB flash drive into any USB 2.0 port (NOT 3.0 !!!)
4a) in the TV menu, select the update via USB
or
4b) turn on the TV with the right toggle switch, holding the third button on the bottom left
Remarks:
a) it is not recommended to flash the bootloader (you can turn the TV into a brick), in this case you can not put it on the USB flash drive in paragraph 2)
b) if there is no bootloader, then the renamed firmware file can be used instead; in the root of the stick put two copies of the same fileMstarUpgrade.binbut with different namesMstarUpgrade.binandMbootUpgrade.bin
c) when the firmware is in p. 4b) - the bootloader is required!
For firmware, it is mandatory to use media (sd & usb card) with a capacity of no more than 4 gig! Otherwise, the firmware will not complete successfully.

By disassembling / assembling the firmware under Linux
1) make the scripts 0-3 executable
2) execute scripts 0 and 1 for your user by entering sudo password if necessary
3) under the root edit the necessary in / media / georgy / K47DS712 / not forgetting to set the rights and permissions correctly
4) run scripts 2 and 3 under your user by entering sudo password if necessary
By adding an application to the root (under Linux or under Windows)
1) connect to adb using the command
adb connect ip.address.of.tv including555
2) find out the uid of the package of interest (for example, com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer) using the command
adb shell sh -c "dumpsys package com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer | grep userId | sed s /.* userId = // g | sed s / \. * // g"
3) add an entry to the Superuser database using the command
adb shell sqlite3 /data/data/com.koushikdutta.superuser/databases/su.sqlite "INSERT INTO uid_policy VALUES (1, NULL, NULL, 'allow', 0," ',' Root Explorer ', 1); "
Remarks
a) the magic number 10010 is the uid of the com.speedsoftware.rootexplorer package
b) all packages can be viewed with the command
adb shell pm list packages
On using ssh server, client, mc under Linux
1) add the contents of ~ / .ssh / id_rsa.pub (on the computer) to / data / ssh / authorized_keys (on the TV)
2) now you can connect from computer to TV team
3) and you can also go to the TV in mc on the computer via the sftp or fish menu, typing in it
Remarks
a) you can add the contents of ~ / .ssh / id_rsa.pub (on the computer) to /sdcard/.ssh/authorized_keys.default (on the TV) and then it will be copied itself after flashing to / data / ssh / authorized_keys (on the TV)
Instructions for creating 100% backup
Required files
1) get root
2) install RootExplorer
3) copy the mkbackup.sh file to / system / bin / and give it root rights: shell and permissions rwxr-xr-x
4) copy the rest of the files in / sdcard / backup /
5) in RootExplorer, go to the / system / bin / folder to the mkbackup.sh file and click on it
6) select the execution and wait for the script to finish, without touching anything else

Getting ROOT rights using Framaroot
Instructions on firmware and root access for TV DEXP U55B9000K (Konka series 712)
If analog channels do not work
Autostart and StaY

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 04.07.19, 23:11
Reason for editing: Autostart and StaY

Rep: (3)
Bought it myself !!! The device is interesting, but the firmware is generally buggy. Can someone do a normal one? It is worth 4.2. In my opinion 4.0 would be more smart.

Rep: (141)
Who has any suggestions? Who can upgrade this device?

Rep: (0)
Here this link promised to help with the root, etc. forum.

Post has been editedvolgant - 13.01.14, 12:06

Rep: (900)
M
The topic is transferred to Media consoles

Rep: (6)
Can anyone know what is his power consumption in standby mode?

Rep: (141)
The brakes are not bad TV, the firmware spoils everything

so I asked this question! can anyone have straight arms and enthusiasm!

hike just a little telly sold

On the website, following the link above, a light version appeared (almost everything was deleted and the home screen was unlocked). Of course with cleaning a little brute force, but what is needed is set.

Of course with cleaning a little brute force, but what is needed is set.

yes there is a bust! even the market is removed! but I could not put it then ...

Put novo launcher, customizable for yourself, controlled from the remote.

Posted on 1/20/2014, 6:36 PM:

For the market, you need to put the gaps. Plus, the main screen is unlocked. Ruth would have him ....

Rep: (1)
volgant
When I put the launchera, the sound disappears after a reboot. After the return of the standard launcher, the sound returns

duck already fixed a long time ago

I see that the firmware has been re-installed on the 18th, but what has changed there?

I put the launcher in the evening and did not check the sound, there is also no sound.

Posted 01/21/2014, 12:31:

And the firmware may already have to go to the cap.

"RekGRpth"
duck already fixed a long time;)

And is it possible to screw the root and recovery to the prosh? And without them it’s sad.

that was!
corrected firmware, assembledRecGRpth firmware
description
Light firmware for TVs DNS K42DS712, K47DS712, K55DS712

Removed unnecessary system applications.

Added applications:

- RootExplorer - file manager

- ruKeyboard - keyboard

- WiTV - DLNA client and player

Changed:

- disabled window animation

- dark background is made

- unlocked the standard launcher screen and removed all shortcuts

I still could not get Ruth, tried four different programs, stitched them into the firmware, correctly set up the rights and permissions, but requests for root-access are not shown

change log
2014-01-21
+ added by RootExpoler
- deleted DLNA standard (which stretches the video vertically, does not switch tracks, ...)
2014-01-20
+ returned the market
2014-01-18
- deleted all unnecessary system applications

Firmware Installation Instructions
1) format the USB flash drive in FAT32

2) put the files MstarUpgrade.bin (firmware) and MbootUpgrade.bin (bootloader) in the root of the flash drive

3) plug the USB flash drive into any USB 2.0 port (NOT 3.0 !!!)

4a) in the TV menu, select the update via USB

or

4b) turn on the TV with the right toggle switch, holding the third button on the bottom left

Remarks:

a) it is not recommended to flash the bootloader, in this case it can be not put on a USB flash drive in paragraph 2)

b) if there is no bootloader, then the renamed firmware file can be used instead; put two copies of the same MstarUpgrade.bin file in the root of the flash drive, but with different names MstarUpgrade.bin and MbootUpgrade.bin

c) when the firmware is in p. 4b) - the bootloader is required!

can be in a hat

Rep: (7)
Bought a telly. I liked that it is based on android. But the braking firmware is just creepy. I installed Google Chrome (browser), it is not possible to open the site as it slows down. After its launch, the TV set is terribly blunt and reacts to the console with a huge delay.
In general, I would like to customize the main screen for myself.
Divide into 4 equal parts. 1 - analog TV set, 2 - browser with online broadcast (video without sound), 3.4 - news, etc.

Smith2008 @ 24.1.2014, 23:29*
Bought a telly. I liked that it is based on android. But the braking firmware is just creepy. I installed Google Chrome (browser), it is not possible to open the site as it slows down. After its launch, the TV set is terribly blunt and reacts to the console with a huge delay.
In general, I would like to customize the main screen for myself.
Divide into 4 equal parts. 1 - analog TV set, 2 - browser with online broadcast (video without sound), 3.4 - news, etc.

Everything has been flying for a long time already ;-)
A forum to read and go to the links, ..., .... religion does not allow.

Post has been editedvolgant - 24.01.14, 22:01

Rep: (5)
Tell me on this model will light firmware about DNS K42DS712?

Rep: (1)
Smith2008,
http: //forum.china-iph...roid-4-2-1-t32219.html- here is more information about telly

fixed firmware, assembled RekGRpth firmware

What is her weight? I downloaded almost 1 GB and threw it because traffic is limited! and on the Yandex disk it says that it weighs 580mb chtoli, check your data!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/11/19, 10:05