Whited00r 7 | iOS 7 on iPhone 2G / 3G and iPod Touch 1Gen / 2Gen

Rep: (9)
Whited00r 7

Whited00r Project | Bl4ck0ut 7 | Grayd00r

Attached Image

A small guide on the new firmware Whited00r 7

Whited00r - custom firmware for outdated devices in which everything is done in order to breathe new life into the old iron. Added a lot of features from iOS 7 and its application store for iOS 3.1.3, since the OS version remains the same.

Lock screen
Unlocking is done in the same way as in iOS 7. The system curtain is available in all applications and on the lock screen. Pulling up the camera icon starts the application. When charging, the screen becomes black. By double-clicking the Home button, player control is available.
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Home screen and applications
The home screen has become similar to that of iOS 7. Folders have also undergone changes. Most applications look like in the new operating system, but the voice recorder does not show the levels during recording, and Cycorder is still used to record video. AppTimeMachine and Cydia have been redesigned
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Settings and tweaks
In addition to the standard settings and wallpaper changes, WD tweaks appeared, they replaced the console tweak. Item PushFix allows you to buy a special fix for push notification robots.
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Screenshots of multitasking failed

Download from the site: Whited00r

Instructions on firmware
1. Go to the sitewhited00r.com
2. In the upper bar, select your device.
3. For example, we chose iPhone 2G, at the bottom of the page you can download firmware. There are two types of firmware with and without activation. The first (Unlocker, left) firmware is designed for non-activated devices and phones locked to the operator. The second (Normal, right) for the official iPhone.
4. Download the firmware in a zip file and unpack the archive.
5. We connect the iPhone to the computer and run the application [Windows] -Redsn0w.exe from the folder into which the archive was unpacked
6. In the application, select Extras then Pwned DFU.
7. Turn off the phone while holding the power button, the menu appears, hold the slider to the right.
8. Click Next, hold the power button for 3 seconds, then without releasing the power button, press and hold the Home button for 10 seconds. We release the power button but continue to hold Home for 15 seconds. If everything went well, Done appears!
9. Run iTunes. We see the message "iTunes has found the iPhone in recovery mode." Click OK, then hold Shift and click to restore the iPhone.
10. Select the firmware file from the folder where the archive was unpacked.
11. We are waiting for the end of the firmware.

Attention!!! After flashing, the phone becomes clean, deleted: numbers, photos, videos, music, applications.

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 02.02.16, 11:13

Rep: (24)
Klim4War If it's not difficult for you, please drop the entire mobilesubstrate folder. And then a few tweaks poudalyal nechajno: (

Kornetkot @ 11.1.2014, 11:32*
Klim4War If it's not difficult for you, please drop the entire mobilesubstrate folder. And then a few tweaks poudalyal nechajno: (
entire folder / Library / MobileSubstrate /:Attached fileMobileSubstrate.zip(569.94 KB)

Post has been editedKlim4War - 11.01.14, 13:11

A pack of wallpapers from Whited00r 7:Attached filewallpapers_ios7_by_klim4war.zip(5.52 MB)

Klim4War , thank you :) In the turnip plus add. By the way, I'm redoing it, if you want, I'll throw off the patch here :) Just the people are sitting on the next topic :)

Klim4War, thanks :) I will add to the turnip plus. By the way, I'm redoing it, if you want, I'll throw off the patch here :) Just the people are sitting on the next topic :)
come on

Ok :)

Rep: (302)
Whited00r Projectthis is discussed here as far as i know

And if not difficult folder with TelephonUI :)

kornetkot Do you remember the way?

Post has been editedKlim4War - 11.01.14, 13:54

Now ... System / Library / PrivatFraemworks / TelephonyUI.fraemwork

kornetkot yes, here: Attached fileTelephonyUI.framework.zip (89.53 KB)

Thank you, I get to you, people also trample me here, it seems to me.
In general, guys, there is a desire to write your own
suggestions or suggestions for editing
wasps I have long been going to cast my own,
yes that's just started.
Here are the changes: 1. Entered the activator, the lag associated with
mini player on lok screen.
2. Made the opportunity to control Sarah in
normal settings in cat. Major.
3. Install ProSwitcher and redo
Backgraunder. 4. Partially solved the problem with the inscription
advertising darlo in the settings. Falls off
installation of wallpaper through the settings themselves, I will
dorobatovat.
5. Removed the lock screen made by wd. You can
throw bricks at me, but it's junk and buggy.
If you care about the idea, support
wishes Only speak immediately: game
Center I do not port. Had tried: (
I do the screens later and I write it in English so I will need a translator :)

Post has been editedkornetkot - 11.01.14, 13:57

kornetkot I can help with testing and own some Photoshop. I would like edits from iOS 7.1

In general, I noticed the icons of the installed applications on the bottom edges of the korezhit?! I do not know what it is from. And about 7, I think the iconopack needs to be redrawn to fit a simple screen. Not retina. Another help to find the font color management. If you notice, even in that title in the title, it is white and not readable at all.

Klim4War I also wanted to ask how the control panel works. I turn it on and from the bottom and top of the screen I pull the drum: (

Rep: (302)
kornetkot , there is no curator in that topic. There is only the author of the caps.

And this is not good :(

Rep: (744)
Klim4War
kornetkot
Did you need to create a topic to chat with?
The topic header should be filled to the maximum, with instructions and links to the firmware, and not to the developer’s site.

ArmGun, ? Pomoymu is a bust. I am now on the road and somehow I cannot physically fill it with anything, for I am sitting on the phone.

Rep: (0)
Is there something like this for iPod Touch 4?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/09/19, 6:05