> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Cubot One - Purchase

Rep: (1045)
PurchaseCubot one
PictureCubot one
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

Dear owners of Cubot One devices (as well as twin brothers) in the subject discussion:
  • Choosing a store to buy a phone
  • Choosing accessories and a store to buy them
  • Description of the phone after receipt
  • Problems encountered after receiving the phone
  • Purchase of spare parts

Twin brothers
Characteristics, photos, reviews of the device, the views of members of the forum
SPECIFICATIONS
- CPU: Cortex A7 Quad Core, MTK6589 or MTK6589T
- CPU Frequency: 1.2GHZ or 1.5GHZ (for MTK6589)
- GPU Renderer: PowerVR SGX 544
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 8GB
- LCD display: IPS, 4.7 "16000K colors, HD (1280 x 720)
- Communication standards: GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHZ + WCDMA 850 / 2100MHZ
- Supports 2 SIM cards: yes, in standby mode (one standard size, another micro Sim)
- Keyboard backlight: yes, white
- Rear camera: with flash and autofocus, 13.0 MP
- Camera front: 5.0 MP
- WiFi: yes, 802.11 b / g / n
- GPS: yes, also A- GPS
- USB: Micro USB port, data transfer and charging
- Bluetooth: yes, version 2.0
- FM radio: yes, it works with headphones
- Memory card support: yes, micro SD up to 32 GB
- Gravity sensor (accelerometer): yes
- Proximity sensor: yes
- Light sensor: yes
- Java: no
- TV: no
- headset jack: universal 3.5 mm, you can connect headphones, speakers: wacko:

Performance in AnTuTu v4.0.1 -here

- two batteries included: 3.7V Li-ion 2200MAH
- colors of the front side: white, gray (silver), black, red, black with a red back cover
- 137.4 x 69.5 x 9.3 mm
- 405 g

CONTENTS OF DELIVERY
- 1 mobile phone
- 1 charger
- 1 USB cable
- 1 headset
- 2 batteries
- 1 user manual
- 1 protective film
- 1 case (bumper)
Photo device
[attachment = "3313573: smart 1.jpg"] [attachment = "3314389: smart 5.jpg"] [attachment = "3313574: smart 2.jpg"] [attachment = "3313576: smart 3.jpg"] [attachment = "3313580: smart 4.jpg"]
Reviews
From China-iphone.ru -here
From china-review -here
From apsp.com.ua -here
From movilesdualsim (in Spanish, but in great detail) -here

Fromfighter25 in the subject Cubot One vs JIAYU G3S onsavagemessiahzine.com - (Post # 24006376)
FromGyzmo - (Post # 24557772)

YouTube Video Reviews -http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...ube.ckwHDGRPzvc
Among them:
Unpacking -http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=bHTjt7R90b0
From -https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=xXUAp5I6Tio
Continued -http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=aRTUh_XuINc
From Pandawill -http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=7mGvFl9HtGk
Comparison with iPhone5 -http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=c0FzanZEWmQ
Opinions forums
mahotlov - Here
smirnov_ao - Here
Gyzmo - Here
Prorok-666 - Here Here
Rus511-ua - Here Here
pips11 - Here
Ganz_24 - Here Here
ckm - Here Here
snigir.88 - Here
hArtyom - Here
Alexuz-Xaldey - Here
Xamjio - Here
Accessories and spare parts
Covers
- Cover-flip from Xiaomi Red Rice -(Post # 28447999)
- Case pocket -Here
- Case pocket -Here
- Rotating Case -Here
- Belt cover -Here
- Case Wallet -Here
Displays
- LCD display -Here
Batteries
- Spare battery -Here Here
Protective films
- Protective film -Here Here
Bumpers
- Spare bumper -Here Here Here
Back cover
- Back cover -Here
Additional Information
A copy of the HTC One from China from a well-proven brandCubot and with an MTK6589 processor.
Price in China - from $ 135, subject to free delivery, in Russia, Ukraine in the retail network - from $ 200.
Start of sales - July 15, 2013
Official Cubot website -http://www.cubot.net/
Tronsmart Official Website -http://www.tronsmart.com
KVD official website -http://www.kvdchina.com/
Something about ARM Processors -http://androidtabs.ru/processory.html
China Post Tracking
Reasons for editing the header (log)
]21.01.2014 23:54 - Started logging caps.
21.01.2014 23:50 - Moved messages from the topic "Discussions".

Topics CuratorSergey_Ace . I ask you to handle all the suggestions, wishes, as well as filling the cap.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 20.02.14, 11:41

Rep: (54)
The manufacturer claims that the cameras are installed SONY
Attached Image

Rep: (54)
Sell ​​in full swing
Tomorrow the Happy Hour promotion for Pandaville is a 20% discount (from 189.99), the price is $ 151.99 to the first five customers, the rest is + $ 10 (or slightly more). : indeec:
Within 12 days on the Focal 7% discount - $ 174.29

Post has been editedsolim- - 13.08.13, 14:43

Rep: (183)
I got the phone, I tried it.
I can say one thing: in general, not bad.
I liked that the phone does not creak and does not play. But the back cover is very marking, as if touching with fat hands.
Speaker is good, audibility is excellent. External on 4+. Plays cleanly without wheezing. The screen is nice, "juicy", the backlight works well (auto), the range is large.
Now for the cons. When unfolded out of the box, it seemed that the screen was not sitting tightly (as if it was unstuck), pressed it, like nothing is disappearing. The backlight of the soft keys is dim, barely barely visible. But if you vertically position the phone and look from top to bottom, you can see the light from the light bulbs of these soft keys. The feeling that the screen is not tight to the tachu, in general, he did not understand, but this is not critical.
The main disadvantage is software. The interface seems to be jabbing, although the stuffing is similar to all kitrons on mtk6589.
In tests, it knocks out 12600 (Antutu) ... the games do not slow down (CSR Racing), but the interface is very annoying. Change launcher did not help. We'll have to wait for the craftsmen, if they help of course. Off no firmware :(. I advise everyone to make a backup system.
Above posted a modified rekoveri.
The rear camera is 13 megapixels (Sony is declared) in reality, like all analogues of this device. But I really liked the front camera quality.
While all :)

Post has been editedmahotlov - 14.08.13, 12:00

Rep: (118)
Found external analog Cubot One - K7.
Difference: no WCDMA 850, ROM 4G (instead of 8G for Cubot One), no label on the back cover

There is no such thing in nature! There are Tronsmart TS7, referringhttp://www.tronsmart.com/Item/58. Full analogue, ROM 4 or 8 GB. I myself ordered it, I wait, I will arrive, I will write down what the differences are.

Specification from the manufacturer's website Tronsmart.com

Tronsmart TS7 Glacier Quad Core
Brand Tronsmart
Model TS7 glacier
Color Black / Silver
Type Brand New
Form Factor Touch screen
Operating System Android 4.2.1
Processor MTK6589, Cortex A7 quad core, 1.2GHz
RAM 1GB
ROM 8GB is 4 GB version
Support extend card 32GB
Screen
Touch screen G + G multi-touch
Display Size (Inch) 4.7inch
Screen Resolution 1280 x 720 pixels
Screen Type IPS, capacitive touch screen
Display Color 16000K Colors
GSM / WCDMA Networking

Frequency
2G: GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz; 3G: WCDMA 850/2100

(Pls confirm with local carriers or providers whether their network supports)
Data transfer USB / Bluetooth
WIFI YES, 802.11 b / g / n
GPS Yes, built in, also support A-GPS
Languages ​​Simplified / Traditional Chinese, Catalan, Danish, Czech, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovenian, German, Filipino, French, Croatian, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Hungarian, Netherlands
Finnish language, Vietnamese, Turkish, Greek, Bulgarian, Serbian, Russian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Hindi, Thai, Korean, Japanese
SIM Type Ordinary SIM + Micro SIM
SIM Slot 2
Network Standby Dual Network Standby
Network Conversation One-Party Conversation Only
Camera Dual Cameras, front camera 5.0MP, back camera12.6MP with flashlight and auto focus
Flash YES
Auto Focus YES
Video YES
Touch Focus YES
Support format
Audio File Format MP3 / WAV / AMR / AWB
3GP / MPEG4 Video File Format
Image File Format JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG / GIF
FM Radio YES
TV NO
Sensor G-sensor, L-sensor, N-sensor
Bluetooth YES, 2.0
Micro USB I / O Interface, 3.5mm Jack, Micro SD, SIM slot
Battery Type Lithium
Capacity 2380mAh?
Standby Time About 2 ~ 3 days
USB charger
Input Method Handwrite / Keypad
Software MP3, MP4, calculator, ES file management, stopwatch, calendar, alarm clock, Google play, E-mail, G-mail, etc.
Dimensions / WxDxH 135 x 68 x 0.7? Mm, with a thickness that is clearly an error, specify when it is on hand.
Net Weight 150g

Additional Features
Play Store, GPS, 3G, FM, Bluetooth, WIFI, Ebook, Email, Messaging, wallpapers, calendar, calculator, clock,
camera, tethering & portable hotspot, flashight, etc

Package
1 x Cellphone
1 x 3.5mm Earphone
2 x 2380mAh Battery - the battery is likely to always 2200mah, as the seller indicated.
1 x USB cable
1 x Case
1 x User manual

Post has been editedlegiondark - 16.08.13, 15:12

Rep: (0)
I think to take this device, but I want it cheaper and with nishtyak (covers, protective film, etc.)
Tinidil $ 190 you can find a discount coupon. + bonuses for which you can buy.
pandawill gives earphone and card reader ..
Aliexpress I think not to take ..
where better to order and what nishtyaki can be obtained.
and again: no paypall, I'm afraid to order through kiwi (after all a large amount), who pays for what and is it safe through kiwi?

Post has been editedgk_freak - 16.08.13, 21:04

Rep: (133)
Is it safe through kiwi?

Get a Visa card in Qiwi wallet, it is convenient and secure. In the upper right corner of the second of the three proposed cards, if you look, logging into the LC with a computer. This is a real visa from Qiwi Bank, you can pay where you have no idea about Kiwi. The card balance is the balance of your Qiwi wallet, replenished through the terminal. The support service works, he wrote there himself. PayPal accepts this card as a Visa, it can be used to pay through it as well, so as not to shine its banking card.
IMHO: if a Chinese man recommends paying through a Qiwi wallet by phone number, then this is the most convenient way for him to drop you.
Shl. The Chinese do not need to know that this is a visa from Kiwi, for it is just a visa.
Another Shl. Security on Ali is a very difficult question. The Escrow system is not exactly a party to the transaction. It is very important after payment not to press the proposed buttons at all, even after receiving the order. "Open Disput" - an exception to the rule, but it is not offered to click.

Post has been editedyurty - 16.08.13, 23:31
Reason for editing: adding

Rep: (4)
Received today this silver machine (with pandavila). The device works well. Impressions from the use of positive. The screen is moderately bright, pixels are not visible. Brakes in the work is not noticed. Google play with boxes. Wi-fi is stable. GPS is fast enough. In the pieces I will not say yet, subjectively - the device is excellent.

The screen has already been applied transport protective film in the set ext. protective film (for the future).
Also, among other things, as a gift was a protective bumper, which I immediately put on. Smooth very cute.
In the set of charging (plug under the euro), 2 batteries (2200 units), headphones.

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 17.01.14, 16:42
Reason for editing: deleted "under the working protective film" - there is no film

I'm going to order this device, guys, no one except the bumpers of free and similar covers did not see? I want a flip case, surely. On Ali and Panda I do not see anything like that, but I want a flip case

Rep: (8)
Has anyone else from the members of the forum bought Cubot one during Happy Hour? Have you been sent?
Yesterday I sent a message to tech support. Without waiting for an answer I wrote in a live chat, answered that the game was not enough, I was not sent and will have to wait 3-5 days. And today a message came from technical support that there are no phones even at the factory. : D

also ordered a panda during this hour and received a reply from the panda service that they cannot ship and offer an exchange.

Rep: (28)
pips11 @ 08.21.2013, 21:10*
yes like a stationary computer, with good ports. I put no glitches on my native charge, but then the question is how to work with the computer. Am I the only one or someone else?

Today I received a phone, everything is OK. Connected to the computer, no phantom clicks. That's just the drivers can not be installed. Tell me how to install them?

Ganz_24 @ 08.21.2013, 17:52*
Today I received a phone, everything is OK. Connected to the computer, no phantom clicks. That's just the drivers can not be installed. Tell me how to install them?

what drivers? Vinh 7 puts everything itself, it remains only to press the button type to connect as a disk on the phone. In the status line at the top, the connection indicator is off, you pull it down, click on it, then click on connect.

Rep: (11)
The people who in the black version got the device? You can throw a photo of how it looks live

Rep: (6)
Got a phone, after 15 minutes of using phantom clicks. With incredible power in all parts of the wheelbarrow. BUT! After the reboot everything went away. While one and a half days is in order.
About the camera. The sensor should be BSI, the camera is identical in characteristics to the LG Nexus 4. Yes, unfortunately, there are only 8 honest megapixels here. The result of all the arguments is very, very middle, all this looks, I expect a quality software correction.

Prorok-666 @ 08.22.2013, 07:42*
The people who in the black version got the device? You can throw a photo of how it looks live

Yes, it looks fine, enough tonk briquette. Back paint stamp, fingers held and serious grease stains remain.

The second day while we fly
Camera is lovely
Satisfied. A month ago sold old x920 cameras do not compare
Guys very carefully with a bumper cover when trying to remove it began to take off gray before the nanny strip in time noticed the bumper immediately flew into the trash

Home button and return are not entirely centered you need to click below
And still called annoying
How to find both on hts
I will unsubscribe later

A photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

White ears as a gift
Attached Image

Looking around for prices on the chain stores of the Middle Kingdom, I discovered differences in the description of the video formats supported by the device. So, on:
• Focalprice: MP4, WMV, 3GP
• PandaWill: 3GP, MPEG4
• Dealextream: 3GP, MP4
• Tinidil: MP4, 3GP, AVI, MKV, MOV
The last option is more preferable to me because of the ability to play video in AVI format, although the product here is 400 rubles more expensive.
Do you think these differences are real or do they exist only in the descriptions for the products?

Post has been editedmcmilsh - 22.08.13, 15:57

Rep: (1)
Yesterday finally came, sending from panda + sg mail = 17 days. Headphones crap full :), but the other I did not expect. So far, from the minuses I noticed the current illumination of the touch buttons (through the port you can see that there is 1 light bulb puffing for 3 buttons, hence the middle button lights up brighter). I was pleased that I was immediately switched to Russian.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/13/19, 06:05