Development of kernels and firmware for devices on the MTK platform
You managed to collect a core of MTK source?
Yes [ 201 ] ** [31,55%]
Not [ 355 ] ** [55,73%]
You managed to collect lk from MTK source?
Yes [ 121 ] ** [19%]
Not [ 432 ] ** [67,82%]
What OS are you using?
Ubuntu / Kubuntu x32 [ 37 ] ** [5,81%]
Ubuntu / Kubuntu x64 [ 214 ] ** [33,59%]
GNU Linux / Linux Mint x32 [ 15 ] ** [2,35%]
GNU Linux / Linux Mint x64 [ 99 ] ** [15,54%]
OpenBSD x32 [ 3 ] ** [0,47%]
OpenBSD x64 [ 4 ] ** [0,63%]
fedora x32 [ 2 ] ** [0,31%]
fedora x64 [ 6 ] ** [0,94%]
debian x32 [ 13 ] ** [2,04%]
debian x64 [ 30 ] ** [4,71%]
OpenSolaris x32 [ 2 ] ** [0,31%]
OpenSolaris x64 [ 4 ] ** [0,63%]
OpenSuse x32 [ 2 ] ** [0,31%]
OpenSuse x64 [ 10 ] ** [1,57%]
xubuntu x32 [ 5 ] ** [0,78%]
xubuntu x64 [ 18 ] ** [2,83%]
gentoo x32 [ 4 ] ** [0,63%]
gentoo x64 [ 14 ] ** [2,2%]
Other x32 [ 40 ] ** [6,28%]
Other x64 [ 130 ] ** [20,41%]
Total votes: 637

Rep: (97)
This topic is discussed only: the development of cores and firmware for devices on MTxxxx.
Sources MTK cores

Instructions for assembling MTK cores
Errorsand themsolutions
CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3.1 MTK
CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4.2 MTK
Assembly instructions UBOOT MTK
ADB LOGCAT WINDOWS
Instructions on porting firmware MTKfromSdk cv
Build core Android 4.4 (KitKat / CM!) For on MTK platform devices Porting source code MTxxxx kernel to version works with KitKat
How do I know which sensors, screen, etc. They are on the phone
Reading log (preloader, uboot, little kernel, kernel, android) from the beginning of operation of the device
Assembly instructions MTK modem
DeviceInfoMTK- Program for schitovaniya device information (for mtk!)
For those who TOUCH (GT9XX) will not start

Polls archive
Attached Image

How to remove the image under Spoiler?

5.1. If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super!!!". On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant.
5.2. The reputation of other participants can be influenced by any user who has collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the "Complaint" button.

This theme is not a table of orders.

Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

K

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 08.03.18, 17:01

Sources core MTK FLY, LENOVO, OPPO
MT6589
MT6577
MT6575
MT6573
MT6515
MT8389
MT6582
MT8317

Post has been editedDaniil2017 - 06.03.15, 00:30
Reason for editing: Lenovo A328

core source code MTK ALCATEL, MTC
MT6572
MT6589T
MT6577
MT6575
ALCATEL OT-7024W
Sources OT-7024W
Characteristics: ?
MT6573
ALCATEL OT-903D, MTC-960

Post has been editedDaniil2017 - 25.04.14, 23:10

Instructions for assembling MTK cores
Requirements
Ubuntu (desirable 13.10, 14.04 or 64bit) or Debian 8 64bit
At least 2gb of RAM.
At least 50gb space.
Part 1
Configuring the work environment
1) How to install ubuntu or debian find on the Internet.
2) Installing packages
2.1) Open the terminal.
2.2) We enter in a terminal:
sudo apt-get install -y git-core gnupg flex bison gperf libsdl1.2-dev libesd0-dev libwxgtk2.8-dev squashfs-tools build-essential zip curl libncurses5-dev zlib1g-dev pngcrush schedtool g ++ - multilib lib32z1-dev lib32ncur -dev lib32readline-gplv2-dev libxml2-utils u-boot-tools libc6-dev x11proto-core-dev libx11-dev: i386 libreadline6-dev: i386 libgl1-mesa-glx: i386 libgl1-mesa-dev mingw32 tofrodos python-markdown xsltproc

2.3) We are waiting for the installation.
3) Download the toolchain
3.1) We enter in a terminal:
cd / home / username /
wget https://files.old.daniil2017.ru/android/android_boot_tools.tar.gz
tar -xvvf android_boot_tools.tar.gz
rm android_boot_tools.tar.gz

Part 2
3) Assembling the nucleus
3.1) Open the terminal.
3.2) We enter in a terminal:
cd / home / username /
mkdir -p working_directory / android / kernel
cd working_directory / android / kernel

3.3) In the folder / home / working_directory / android / kernel unpack the kernel sources. After unpacking in the kernel directory, you should have two folders:
kernel, mediatek and files: makeMtk, mbldenv.sh
3.4) We enter in a terminal:
export CROSS_COMPILE = / home / username / android / toolchains / arm-eabi-4.6 / bin / arm-eabi-
or
export CROSS_COMPILE = / home / username / android / toolchains / arm-eabi-4.7 / bin / arm-eabi-
./makeMtk project name n k

Name of the project can be found in the directory / home / working_directory / android / kernel / mediatek / custom
Attached Image
If the kernel build interrupted or taken off the error, then begin the assembly at para. 3.4
Compile the kernel is in the folder: / home / username / working_directory / android / kerne / out / target / product / project name /
File: kernel_nazvanie proekta.bin
Logs core assembly are in the folder: / home / username / working_directory / android / kernel / out / target / product /
Files: project name _ * log.
Part 3
4) Assembling boot.img
4.1) Copy the boot.img factory in the folder: / home / working_directory / android / kernel / boot / boot
4.2) Copy custom recovery.img in the folder: / home / working_directory / android / kernel / boot / recovery
Compile the kernel is best to check to recovery:
4.3) Open the terminal.
4.4) We enter in a terminal:
cd / home / username /
cd working_directory / android / kernel /
mkdir -p boot / boot && mkdir -p boot / recovery && cd boot / recovey /
./home/imya user / android / tools / mtk-tools / unpack-MT65xx.pl recovery.img
rm recovery.img
rm kernel.img-recovery.img
cd ../../
./home/imya user / android / tools / mtk-tools / repack-MT65xx.pl -recovery out / target / product / project name / kernel_nazvanie proekta.bin boot / recovery / recovery.img-ramdisk recovery.img

If the recovery key, touch screen and work, then collect boot.img:
4.5) Open the terminal.
4.6) We enter in a terminal:
cd / home / username /
cd working_directory / android / kernel / boot / boot /
./home/imya user / android / tools / mtk-tools / unpack-MT65xx.pl boot.img
rm boot.img
rm kernel.img-boot.img
cd ../../
./home/imya user / android / tools / mtk-tools / repack-MT65xx.pl -boot out / target / product / project name / kernel_nazvanie proekta.bin boot / recovery / boot.img-ramdisk boot.img

Post has been editedDaniil2017 - 03.02.16, 20:21
Reason for edit: link to android_boot_tools.tar.gz

Rep: (16)
restore grub try to collect. A configuration which will be a core to paint?
And about 50 gigs, it's true, because sometimes normal for a smart source is not present and you have everything to load.

Post has been editedNilsons_Dalvi - 10.01.14, 00:04

Rep: (38)
How to add support for kernel swap?

Errorsand themsolutions
CPU*
processors:
mt6589
mt6582
mt6592
mt6577
mt6575
mt6573
mt8389
the name of the project**
Name of the project can be found in the directory / home / working_directory / android_kernel / mediatek / custom
Attached Image
user name ***
Attached Image
Errorsand themsolutions
Mistake:
mediatek / platform / CPU * / kernel / drivers / dispsys / ddp_drv.c: 81: 22: fatal error: ddp_dpfd.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated
make [2]: *** [mediatek / platform / CPU * / kernel / drivers / dispsys / ddp_drv.o] Error 1
make [1]: *** [mediatek / platform / CPU * / kernel / drivers / dispsys] Error 2
make: *** [mediatek / platform / CPU * / kernel / drivers] Error 2

Decision:
1) Open the file: mediatek / platform / CPU * / kernel / drivers / dispsys / ddp_drv.c
2) Find the line:
#include<ddp_dpfd.h>

3) Replace with:
#include "ddp_dpfd.h"

Mistake:
mediatek / platform / CPU * / kernel / drivers / dispsys / ddp_debug.c: 24: 22: fatal error: ddp_dpfd.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated
make [2]: *** [mediatek / platform / CPU * / kernel / drivers / dispsys / ddp_debug.o] Error 1
make [1]: *** [mediatek / platform / CPU * / kernel / drivers / dispsys] Error 2
make: *** [mediatek / platform / CPU * / kernel / drivers] Error 2

Decision:
1) Open the file: mediatek / platform / CPU * / kernel / drivers / dispsys / ddp_debug.c
2) Find the line:
#include<ddp_dpfd.h>

3) Replace with:
#include "ddp_dpfd.h"

Mistake:
mediatek / platform / CPU * / kernel / core / include / mach / env.h: 3: 30: fatal error: partition_define.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated

Decision:
1) Open the terminal.
2) is inserted into a terminal:
ln -s ~ / working_directory / android_kernel / mediatek / custom / project name ** / common / partition_define.h ~ / working_directory / android_kernel / mediatek / platform /
CPU * / kernel / core / include / mach / partition_define.h

Mistake:
/ Home / user name *** / working_directory / android_kernel / kernel / arch / arm / Makefile: 237: / home / user name *** / working_directory / android_kernel / kernel / mediatek / Makefile: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/ home / user name *** / working_directory / android_kernel / kernel / mediatek / Makefile '. Stop.

Decision:
1) Open the terminal.
2) is inserted into a terminal:
cd
cd working_directory / android_kernel / kernel
mkdir mediatek
If an error has taken off:
mkdir: can not create directory В«mediatekВ»: file exists
Ignore it.
ln -s ~ / working_directory / android_kernel / mediatek / build / Makefile ~ / working_directory / android_kernel / kernel / mediatek / Makefile
Mistake:
/ Home / user name *** / working_directory / android_kernel / kernel / mediatek / Makefile: 128: / home / user name *** / working_directory / android_kernel / kernel / mediatek / libs / gmsl: No such file or directory
/ Home / user name *** / working_directory / android_kernel / kernel / mediatek / Makefile: 129: / home / user name *** / working_directory / android_kernel / kernel / mediatek / libs / definitions.mk: No such file or directory
/ Home / user name *** / working_directory / android_kernel / kernel / mediatek / Makefile: 130: / home / user name *** / working_directory / android_kernel / kernel / mediatek / libs / custom.mk: No such file or directory
/ Home / user name *** / working_directory / android_kernel / kernel / mediatek / Makefile: 131: / home / user name *** / working_directory / android_kernel / kernel / mediatek / libs / config.mk: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/ home / user name *** / working_directory / android_kernel / kernel / mediatek / libs / config.mk '. Stop.

Decision:
ln -s ~ / working_directory / android_kernel / mediatek / build / libs ~ / working_directory / android_kernel / kernel / mediatek / libs

Post has been editedDaniil2017 - 26.02.14, 05:45

Rep: (862)
grinjuk1999 @ 05.02.2014, 12:40*
Throw off a README source Lenovo.S me +

That's all you need me sortsy:
http: //www.lenovomobil...se01_458083e680.tar.gz

ivan5570c @ 13.02.2014, 11:56*
Hello, why not ready assembled cores?

because each core is strictly for a specific device or a full clone.

ivan5570c @ 14.02.2014, 09:12*
so why not vylazhivat for those models that have already been made for me one keneksi sigma and the other Lenovo p780

what for? core subjects are laid out in the firmware for konkletnyh aparata. Keneksi has not given a single kernel source for their phones, but I would definitely love to see them sortsy, for they are one of the most interesting vendors Bird (Bluebo), which have their worthy sortsy for older chips 6573/75/77 at which could be run 4.0.4, and even 4.1.h 4.2.2 firmware.
At Lenovo sortsy usually are, but their quality is uneven.

Rep: (1572)
luckasfb, Hello and here))

To All:
http://yadi.sk/d/Y8ax_ciN4TbjO
there are two of my archive source_ *
by 6575 my work 100% + a bunch of chips and less power consumption from 6577 is also my, I have not finished, there is no body))
Purely for information, there is the ReadMe, without asking me questions, unfortunately I came away from these interests.

Rep: (172)
zormaks, I can help with mt6577t dopilivaniem 6577))

Rep: (7)
luckasfb, Taak I poonyal, then what is called the forehead: This may be due to the kernel Since all options are tried?.
Attached Image

Post has been editedDaniil2017 - 25.02.14, 05:33
Reason for editing: We hide the screenshots under the spoiler.

SDK cv,
I 6575, I just tried to do remotely to 6577, almost running, and gave the lads the body TOOKY T83 +

South0,
If the core is not native, yes.

It may be the native - the wrong tables have been registered in sorets batteries. Kernel bug essentially from the supplier. They have the idea to calibrate the battery on the oscilloscope on the values ​​and these values ​​are put in the table.

Rep: (7)
luckasfb, need the support of SWAPO, OTG and redaktirovka indicators batarei.Esli I figured experimental method maximum and minimum battery indicators on the voltage, will be able to collect the right kernel? More precisely edit an gotovoe.U me originalnoe.Est we modified the topic, there is something screwed, I do not remember already, the support of something, but not the fact that we simply do not neobhodimo.U masters (I finished dough ready solutions every day, lizh-would succeed.

remind, if raspakovanom kernel change and some hex pack, will work?

Post has been editedZormax - 17.02.14, 07:54

South0 @ 16.2.2014, 23:15*
luckasfb, need the support of SWAPO, OTG and redaktirovka indicators batarei.Esli I figured experimental method maximum and minimum battery indicators on the voltage, will be able to collect the right kernel? More precisely edit an gotovoe.U me originalnoe.Est we modified the topic, there is something screwed, I do not remember already, the support of something, but not the fact that we simply do not neobhodimo.U masters (I finished dough ready solutions every day, lizh-would succeed.

This is the way to Zormaksu about: D batteries ...
Zormax @ 17.2.2014, 6:53*
remind, if raspakovanom kernel change and some hex pack, will work?

I myself think that there is a protection, Ilyin wrote to me that doing such manipulations - worked: o

well then send the decompressed kernel and the real battery capacity

By the way, as I remember - a custom kernel for the 430 th is one people gathered, not plow only one camera.

Rep: (185)
And do not tell me whether there is somewhere a detailed description of porting the firmware on MT6575?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/10/19, 19:25