> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

41 pagesV  « < 39 40 41 »  

> Modifications of software and decorations for Fly IQ446 Magic
Fashionon
Message#1
08.01.14, 15:34
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3497
Check in: 24.05.10
Apple iPhone 7

Modifications of software and decorations for Fly IQ446 Magic

download

PictureFly iq446 magic

Description | Discussion | FAQ | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage | Firmware | Embellishments

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must.
  1. Ask questions correctly and clearly.. Indicating what kind of firmware you installed and what specifically does not work.
  2. Before asking a question � read the cap, carefully read the topic, view the links.Perhaps there you will find the answer to your question.
  3. Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header, as well as the answers to these questions are deleted without warning.
  4. Any images should be removed under the spoiler.
  5. Type gratitude posts"Thanks, helped! ..."deleted without explanation. The forum has a reputation change system, an additional plus to the author's reputation is better than the text THANKS.
  6. Dialogues of two people are equal to flood and are deleted. Such conversations should take place in QMS. This is not CHAT, this is a forum!
  7. Third-party programs, including launchers and widgets, should be searched inSoftware catalogand inSearch programs.
  8. Discussion of the device itself or its firmware - in the relevant topics (links are given in the header).
  9. It is forbidden to write"+1", "support", "me too", etc. etc., if you support the user in a question or request, use the "good" button at the bottom of the message, otherwise posts with such "support" should be deleted!
  10. Before making a message with decorations, it is recommended to check whether widgets, icons, live wallpapers, wallpapers, etc. have already been placed on our forum.
    If this is already on the forum, give a link to the profile topic.
    In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted.

Jewelry catalog
Topics

Embellishments

Icons

Modifications

Bootanimation

Instructions, useful links

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

K
The subject is requiredCurator. Those who wish, please read requirements for candidates for curators . Applications can be left in the topic - I want to be curator .

Post has been editedfashionon - 06.02.14, 23:28
Reason for editing: Announcement.
b4ddog
Message#802
27.04.16, 21:40
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 54
Check in: 15.09.13

* Alex & rK,
Alex & rK @ 09/18/2015, 2:10*
Once again, the modified curtain (although no one needs it anymore) for sw24 mod 2 from zxw1.
Namely:
1. Progress bar free RAM and clear button in the manager of recent applications.
2. Turn off / lock the screen with a double tap on the status bar.
3. Additional Power / lock buttons (for those who, like me, do not always fall twice in the status bar) and Flashlight in the upper right corner of the curtain.
Screenshots here

ClearRecents + ExtraButtonsInShutter_SystemUI.zip (1.46 MB)

Is it possible to add to the shutdown button - reboot, incl. And in the recovery, or include them already in the added power button, these functions? On the off, I ask the camp modification?

--------------------
The more answers, the more questions
Alex & rK
Message#803
27.04.16, 22:09
Strange type
[offline]

Messages 2097
Check in: 22.10.13
Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600FZ

* b4ddog,
Did not try to hold your finger on this button?
At the office. I ask you most likely will not, as there are many modifications, except this one, with other system files.

--------------------
Sasha_85
Message#804
13.07.16, 01:34
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 13.03.11

Who knows how to correctly register the name of the shutdown animation on this device, does it support it at all in the SW24 stock? For the experiment, I tried to use working bootanimation, knowingly replacing only the name with '' shutdownanimation '' and '' shutanimation '', but this did not bring any results.
Alex & rK
Message#805
12.09.16, 16:00
Strange type
[offline]

Messages 2097

* Sasha_85,if still interesting.
In build.prop you need to find the line
ro.gn.shutdown = no and replace with yes.
Reboot.
After that, when I turned off, I began to show an animation with ANDROID. Not a long truth.
From where he took it I do not know, I did not find in myself neither shutdownanimation, nor shutanimation.

--------------------
Manhaell
Message#806
23.10.16, 01:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 280
Check in: 10.02.13
Fly Magic IQ446

Who can tell if cameras on the phone can stop working?
It all started with the fact that the phone sometimes did not see the outdoor camera (8Mp.) And the flashlight, only the one above the display was included. When I tried to switch to it, I got a message saying that the Camera was not detected. The reboot did not help.
Then, after a while, everything began to work as never before.
And sometimes another Camera (which was above the display) stopped working, and the flashlight and the external camera worked. Then again, both worked. The error again passed by itself.
Sometimes both stopped working (including a lantern).
So periodically there were several months.
And once they stopped working completely and this mistake didn’t take about 2 months.
Hoping that this is a problem in the firmware, we passed it to the official SW24. The cameras did not work.
Then I flashed three more custom firmwares. The problem remained.
One and a half years as cameras do not work. I’ve been building for repairs, he said he don’t know the reason. Returned back.
Who can suggest a possible reason or how else can you determine?
Everything else on the phone is working properly. Performance is normal. In tests, too, everything is OK. Except for the fact that the tests say that the camera in the device is missing.
Help pliz !!! It has long been tormented!

--------------------
Before you ask! 7 times use the search!
Manhaell
Message#807
08.11.16, 15:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 280
Check in: 10.02.13
Fly Magic IQ446

What files are needed to change the Active Call Screen?
I want to change at home (screen number-1).
On such as Samsung (screen number-2)
The original is on the left (screenshot # 1). Replace with the one on the right (Screen No.-2).
Attached Image
Attached Image

--------------------
Before you ask! 7 times use the search!
Alex & rK
Message#808
08.11.16, 15:12
Strange type
[offline]

Messages 2097

* ManHaell,depends on the firmware. Phone.apk, InCallUI. identifiers).

--------------------
Message#809
19.11.16, 10:21
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 16.09.16

All good. Bottom on the picture - the lock screen. On it we see a green circle - this is our Internet package, and inside the dot is the volume used from the package. As the package is spent, the dot increases. Information is displayed from the settings of the standard standard traffic limiter counter.

The question is - is it a feature of NTS phones or is it a mod decoration that can be installed on any body (then where can I download it)? Tel 4410, in the profile branch, downloaded an alternative NTS firmware, and this is such a cool feature. Convenient and practical - agree. I searched the whole market - I did not find anything like that.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been edited3454266 - 19.11.16, 10:23
Daseones
Message#810
15.03.17, 18:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 147
Check in: 22.03.15
Xiaomi Redmi 6 3/32

SystemUI for this firmware:Fly IQ446 Magic - Firmware (OS 4.x)

Changes: When you open the curtain, if there are no cleared notifications, a menu with settings opens.
SystemUI.apk
Attached fileSystemUI.apk(2.02 MB)

--------------------
dimawinner
Message#811
30.12.17, 21:23
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 03.02.17

After I made a text message in dark tones, I think that the indication of incoming SMS all the time now comes to the first SIM card, although in the menu of the SMS themselves everything comes to the first and the second

Posted 12/30/2017 21:24 PM:

Tell me how to cure this?

Posted 12/30/2017 9:26 PM:

SMS / MMS in dark colors + dark widget
Mms.zip (7.26 MB)

Posted 12/30/2017 at 21:28:

Forgot to add :) my sw24
666kasoy666
Message#812
04.04.19, 15:21
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 736
Check in: 08.12.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/16

Regarding the cameras, I can say how I managed to run both without soldering and everything else. Put the cable from the camera selfie into the connector, but just by snapping the connector itself, it will be hard to shove it in but it will be inserted and both cameras will work fully

--------------------
Samsung R210 ->Nokia 6600 ->Nokia 3230 ->Nokia 6230i ->Nokia 5530 ->Iphone 3G ->Iphone 3GS ->Fly iq446 magic ->Redmi Note 4X 3/16
simonenckostepan
Message#813
08.04.19, 19:55
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 08.04.19

Are they still being released? : rofl:
Fly

41 pagesV  « < 39 40 41 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 9:21