> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Vega 781/782/783 - Discussion | Tablet, 7.85 "

Rep: (120)
DiscussionQUMO Vega 781/782/783
PictureQUMO Vega 781/782/783
Description |Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional photos
Attached Image

Specifications
  • Processor: MediaTek MT8389 1500 MHz 4 cores, 28 nm process technology
  • RAM: 1 GB
  • Built-in memory: 8 GB
  • Support microSDHC memory cards, up to 32 GB
  • Screen: 7.85 ", 1024x768 IPS, capacitive multitouch, 163 dpi
  • Video Core: PowerVR SGX544
  • Wi-Fi support: 802.11n
  • Bluetooth 4.0 support
  • Work in cell phone mode
  • Mobile communication 3G, EDGE, HSPA +, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900
  • Two cameras: 2 Mp and 0.3 Mp
  • Built-in speaker, microphone
  • GPS with A-GPS support
  • Automatic screen orientation
  • Sensors: accelerometer, compass
  • USB connection to computer
  • Connecting external devices via USB
  • Audio output / headphone 3.5 mm
  • Dimensions (LxWxD): 200x135x7.9 mm
  • Weight: 355 g
  • Body Material: Metal
  • Complete set: tablet, USB OTG cable, network adapter, instruction
  • Features: Navitel navigation software with a 30-day free period

Additional Information
A good Russian tablet with a powerful processor: a more powerful modification is used than in other devices. The processor is more productive than Allfailer, Actions, RK3066, MTK6589, MTK8382, MSM8225Q.
Apple iPad Mini cases and bumpers fit
Reviews and useful links
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 21.10.18, 16:47
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (11)
Tell me how it works gps?
China would like to book Onda V819 3G or Cube 55GT, but this option also liked because you can buy it directly in the Messenger, and do not wait for the cat in the bag for two months. But confuses the battery capacity - 3400 mAh ... Anybody can protestit hopping hours pull video, etc.?
I would be grateful for your feedback.

Rep: (6)
DeathMan @ 22.2.2014, 20:59*
Without root, you can use the tool to be moved App2SD fatsly heavy games on an SD card!

This application that it did not work. But everything is fine with the program moved FolderMount Premium, but Ruth is needed for it. Ruth just opened Framaroot without problems. This AIC, through it you can both install and uninstall Ruth

tuobraun 3 minutes from home is not found. On the street almost immediately. Tomorrow, the film for 1.2ch look at how many digits

[/ quote]
tuobraun @ 22.2.2014, 21:33*
confuses the battery capacity - 3400 mAh ... Anybody can protestit hopping hours pull video, etc.?

I watched the movie and a half hours, the film weighs 4GB, 1080 - resolution. From 64% for a half hour charge dropped to 29%. Brightness was on the whole, GPS, 3G, Wi-Fi are turned off

Rep: (120)
dimaSTIG,
Actually, not really a long time, but is fully consistent with the expected from such a battery.

Lindstrц
Well, I think for the price and it is not necessary to complain. I told them all the same for so long I do not use in places where there is no possibility to charge. And you do not know the dynamics of their own weaknesses or firmware che? Because when all is added, the feeling that this is their limit, Al jingle somehow.

And you wrote there that the Russian plate. Where did you get that from? That's from the official site: ". Headquartered QUMO LTD located in Hong Kong and manages the assembly lines in Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan And more recently, with the increasing popularity QUMO in Russia, opened the Russian office of the company.."

Post has been editeddimaSTIG - 24.02.14, 22:20

Rep: (0)
So I bought my first tablet, took over in 5990 DNS-e. Everywhere he was worth 7,500.

Film to find him still, so as not to cut. Found on one Chinese site, tablet-like, but there is no cutout for the speaker xs is suitable or not.

Decided to ask was V422.01_20131108 firmware, online firmware found on 11/20/2013 on the idea later for 12 days. After installation, nothing has changed and displayed V422.01_20131108 firmware. Somebody tried to flash and in general anyone what version costs? By the way the site has firmware for the 781 model from 03/12/2013, it can fill in the 782, what a difference they have something other than the presence / absence of the built-in office?
People who ever used the tablet holder to a headrest in the car? I am really good.

Rep: (5)
miui portanut to him, the guys with the speakers the question is not decided nor anyone ??? quiet at all or it is still a marriage?

Rep: (245)
blackroms
Just a quiet speaker. You can try to solder the other.

In my copy of glare on the corners - it is visible on a dark background.
And like stocks have not yet seen.

Rep: (5)
STV2,
I have little to light up in the upper left corner, but only on a dark background,
It works fine until glitches nebylo.
Is it possible to miui portanut it from source?

blackroms @ 27.2.2014, 0:07*
miui portanut to him, the guys with the speakers the question is not decided nor anyone ??? quiet at all or it is still a marriage?

I do not think it's a marriage, if he at all quiet. By itself, such a

Posted on 02/26/2014, 22:29:

blackroms @ 27.2.2014, 0:19*
STV2,
I have little to light up in the upper left corner, but only on a dark background,
It works fine until glitches nebylo.

Same. I do not think the tablet for 6k worth quibble. Main filling rules and games are well drawn.
But the speaker is really quiet ush

dimaSTIG,
Finding fault is in principle possible, unnecessarily. counterparts are not much more expensive than 6500-8500 rubles).

Rep: (149)
Hello! Opt daughter tablet zainterisovalsya this modelkoy. In the opinion it turns out that all the soft sound of the external dynamics. Question to the owners it is possible to increase the volume via the engineering menu? On most Protsev MTC input on the menu the same * # * # 3646633 # * # *
Here is the instructionfor my device, try if you can to increase. If so, then the behavior of the speaker does not rattle you?

Andruxxa63 @ 27.02.2014, 13:52*
is it possible to increase the volume via the engineering menu?

.... but you can not get a tangible result, as apparently too small speaker.

Rep: (149)
STV2,
It's a pity. A tried already? What is the max vol in the menu? We have a guide to max vol increase from 160 to 180.

I do not know about the comments like "he is all of a solid advantage," was now the owner of this gadget even half a day. Having read positive emotions happy owners bought almost "not looking". Gazed - but there ... hard. Very flimsy lid. GSM module is not in any friendly with MTS, MTS ay us is everything, for the rest of contraceptive yet. And the sound, it exceeded my wildest expectations of its inaudible squalor. E ... al I no longer communicate with QUMO. Today took back, changed to another, a little more expensive, but with the same "meat," but lighter, a battery 4000, and 16GB of internal memory, a normal sound. Was it a school of a particular instance, we do not know, and bringing them one by one into the store for the exotic.

Andruxxa63 @ 27.2.2014, 16:58*
STV2,
It's a pity. A tried already? What is the max vol in the menu? We have a guide to max vol increase from 160 to 180.

144 worth

kiralka @ 27.02.2014, 15:00*
Today took back, changed to another, a little more expensive, but with the same "meat," but lighter, a battery 4000, and 16GB of internal memory, a normal sound.

Which one?
kiralka @ 27.02.2014, 15:00*
Was it a school of a particular instance, we do not know, and bringing them one by one into the store for the exotic.

I do not know what you have there with MTS - I think the matter is in your hands, but on the whole the standard MTK8389 tablet - with a good assembly, GPS, Google market and a very low price. Yes, with sound some ambush.
Andruxxa63 @ 27.02.2014, 14:58*
to max vol increase from 160 to 180.

There is a maximum of 160.

Posted on 27.02.2014, 14:08:

dimaSTIG @ 27.02.2014, 15:06*
144 worth

I put 155 and even some upper limit raised to 220.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/07/20, 19:01