> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Vega 781/782/783 - Discussion | Tablet, 7.85 "

Rep: (120)
DiscussionQUMO Vega 781/782/783
PictureQUMO Vega 781/782/783
Description |Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional photos
Attached Image

Specifications
  • Processor: MediaTek MT8389 1500 MHz 4 cores, 28 nm process technology
  • RAM: 1 GB
  • Built-in memory: 8 GB
  • Support microSDHC memory cards, up to 32 GB
  • Screen: 7.85 ", 1024x768 IPS, capacitive multitouch, 163 dpi
  • Video Core: PowerVR SGX544
  • Wi-Fi support: 802.11n
  • Bluetooth 4.0 support
  • Work in cell phone mode
  • Mobile communication 3G, EDGE, HSPA +, GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900
  • Two cameras: 2 Mp and 0.3 Mp
  • Built-in speaker, microphone
  • GPS with A-GPS support
  • Automatic screen orientation
  • Sensors: accelerometer, compass
  • USB connection to computer
  • Connecting external devices via USB
  • Audio output / headphone 3.5 mm
  • Dimensions (LxWxD): 200x135x7.9 mm
  • Weight: 355 g
  • Body Material: Metal
  • Complete set: tablet, USB OTG cable, network adapter, instruction
  • Features: Navitel navigation software with a 30-day free period

Additional Information
A good Russian tablet with a powerful processor: a more powerful modification is used than in other devices. The processor is more productive than Allfailer, Actions, RK3066, MTK6589, MTK8382, MSM8225Q.
Apple iPad Mini cases and bumpers fit
Reviews and useful links
Firmware

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 21.10.18, 16:47
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (15)
name on the boxes is that, as a hint;)

Rep: (120)
fortuna666, the Internet are very few photos. More precisely, only one photo of the tablet and a photo of a stack of boxes inverted)) Waiting for reviews and photos, the device is something good in characteristics. Especially pleasing processor finally poltorashka.

Rep: (1)
TS'u to note - there are two models of the Vega series QUMO:
1. Vega 781
2. Vega 782
785 model no.
All pictures and other information is available on the manufacturer's website:
http://qumo.ru/catalog/Planshety/

Rep: (11)
Is there bought, what opinion on performance, quality of assembly work?
The title misprint threads 782 model should be!

Post has been editedDeathman - 12.01.14, 01:20

Rep: (1)
Hello comrades, became the owner of this gadget. And not a little disappointed. Decent Chinese tablet with average characteristics, but for surfing and music enough for the eyes, birds and Traffic racer go without lags and glitches.
I hasten to note that 785 is not a model on the box and monitor the diagonal, and the model 782. The biggest advantage, This device is its very, very well, just very close similarity in form format and IPad-mini (one to one only without knopachku) problems with covers, films and other special body kit will not.

1. Content

Box + instruction and garantiynik + USB cable + charger + OTG cable
zanakleenaya it clear film, but since it is a special glossy buzz is not from it (I still have sloppy and was glued so I found it simply transport)

2 appearance

rear socket which adorned vega 782 hike "alyumintevaya" well at least such sensations. the top is a plastic cover under which hide a full-size Simcoe and mikroSDshka - well, all the inserted lid shut and turned to face him. And there Well, I've said IPad-mini without buttons and with Android on board.

3 work

On board costs 4.2.2 Android c usual Russified laucherom. Memory 1 GB for applications, under the media and other well and 5,15 SD-card on my 16 GB pro will not say.
Phone + Kontatky stand out of the box so it can be used immediately as a dialer but ETOGES: rofl:: rofl:: rofl:

4 Cameras

front 0.3
rear 2.0
beyond the natural from them to wait is not necessary, the miracle did not happen. but in normal lighting conditions the pictures are more or less tolerant, I mean the rear. Pro front - well work at all

5 battery
3400 mA
On the day it is enough to climb in the internet, see Kintz, in igrulku play. No longer need to work t.k.na I work so I get 3:00 on the road for an hour in the afternoon and evening to read a book. On the night of charge, and in the morning the cycle repeats.

6 Screen 7,85 "IPS LED; 1024x768

Screen is bright, with Changes viewing angle sags not much kakieto exact figures will not say I'm not an expert but the Bureau of distortion and dead pixels on it nebylo

7 Speaker / Mikrfon

for calls can be used seamlessly speakerphone clear all having proper hear you too well heard the microphone did not disappoint. The sound through the headphones nomalno without wheezing and whistling (headphones Sony MDR-ZX300L). But here's the external speakers it ..... bad bad, awful quiet, at full volume, have to listen and if a noisy environment or on the street at all, neither of which can not be heard. Cant not large but nasty.

8 FINISH - I use the tablet the third week, except Ugly SPEAKER} -) no complaints, the sensor responds normally cover it bought at once. it is necessary here only film on monitorchika nakleet. and blyutuznye column chtoli buy and the guys are not heard. this toy is worth about 7-8 rubles more it makes no sense to take it, the segment is filled bystrenko saw pohozhuyumodel by ZTE in the same price.
So if you need IPad-mini on Androide for surfing and Keenan, then take not pozheleete. Cool toy.

Yesterday inConnectedI took his 5990r - 5% (coupon) - 17hh (bonus of knee) = 4112rub. has managed!

I think not find cheaper with 4 CPU (with a decent video card) + GPS + GSM + Stylish design + IPS matrix! : D

Post has been editedDeathman - 13.01.14, 20:57

Rep: (5)
wegar86, Deathman, Guys, tell me, really it has the ability to hide the bottom panel of a single button? On the promotional photo so.

Rep: (374)
M
The topic has been moved to the section.Android - DevicesThe request of the vehicle to follow the alignment of the topic header to the standards of the new section.

Rep: (0)
Yes, the bottom socket concealed button, as Huawei Ascend Mate. The device is really good, in the only chamber shortcomings and weak speaker, as mentioned above. Who are interested in gaining antutu + - 13,000 Filling the standard for today's Chinese people, just confused that the same antutu shows that the percent frequency of 1.2Ghz, 1.5Ghz and not like everywhere write, including on the tablet box. Ruth without any problems, you can get through framaroot. By the way it is still a good 3g module supports hspa +, while about GPS can not say anything, did not check.

Today fell into the hands of the board, was taken in a coherent 5990r. for bonuses and discounts = 4100r. (I think the price for such a worthy level devaysa with options), there was a question about buying it cover type as iPad mini, here to find a Chinese clone!

Rep: (3)
DeathMan @ 13.01.2014, 21:56*
Yesterday, in a connected took his 5990r - 5% (coupon) - 17hh (of knee bonuses) = 4112rub. has managed!

DeathMan @ 17.01.2014, 09:37*
Today fell into the hands of the board, was taken in a coherent 5990r. for bonuses and discounts = 4100r.

4 days after the purchase in the hands got.

3, but there was no time to understand!

Under the order, we have a small town (600 km from Moscow), and the point of sale does not always have what you seek!

Rep: (449)
M
We move to the place of permanent deployment - to Other brands

Do not wait for another Chinese brand but on the occasion of the DR daughter bought this tablet.

Basically good 1st impression.

the main disadvantages is very good. quiet sound (think firmware that yes tweak (uniquely jamb manufacturer)) and zakryvashka of sim and sd that is poorly kept.
the rest of the tablet on the first day of testing seems like nothing.
Skype works set -
one sim later I will test the connection and gprs
The plate is kind of like not heated

Of course you need plenochku at him and folding cover.
I bought for 6tr without discounts.

Post has been editedElnick - 26.01.14, 17:36

While I have a record of the purchase price of 4110 rubles.

Covers are ordered
http: //www.aliexpress....5-Wake/1449452353.html
http: //www.aliexpress....-Apple/1497116818.html

The benefit of a tablet made an exact copy ipad mini!

P.S. And I was even good that the tablet is not a loud, because the child does not have to constantly ask to make quieter!

Post has been editedDeathman - 26.01.14, 17:41

Bumper is not needed
and on thishttp: //www.aliexpress....b51f845824585b3c6b6d88
He's kind of like 9.7? not for our like that?
and it would be in the form of a book that would close and the back of the screen and

Post has been editedElnick - 26.01.14, 20:56

where you can choose the mini and it covers the back part! and by the way the bumper and rear lid closes just there to clear it!

DeathMan @ 26.01.2014, 22:09*
and by the way the bumper and rear lid closes just there to clear it!

So that a front portion display here and there open.

Rep: (6)
Abaldenny tablet. I bought for 6m. Silent Speaker (forgivable), the camera is bad (do not care - for the camera has a photo gallery). Established a powerful game, asphalt 8 flies only where textures dofiga, then a little bit podlagivaet, straight bit. I set all and a lot, but then he realized 8GB little, especially 6 of them available. The question is how to expand the memory using a flash card, without resorting to Ruth and changing the way in the system files. GTA: VC goes to maximum speed. But SA Th something does not work.
Ps .: By the way, cover from aypada mini on the nose came up. Camera, side buttons, everything is in place.

Post has been editeddimaSTIG - 21.02.14, 20:39

Without root, you can use the tool to be moved App2SD fatsly heavy games on an SD card!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/05/20, 2:45