Lenovo Thinkpad 8 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 Pro / 8.3 '' / Intel Z3770 2.4GHz / 2GB RAM

Rep: (66)
DiscussionLenovo Thinkpad 8
PictureLenovo Thinkpad 8
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ В»| Buying and Accessories В»| Marriage | Firmware "
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description and characteristics
CPU : 4-core 2.4 GHz Intel Z3770 processor (Bay Trail hardware platform).
Screen : 8.3-inches, 1920x1200 pixels; 10-point multi-touch interface is supported.
Memory : 2 GB of RAM and a 128 GB flash drive with the ability to expand with removable microSD cards.
Camera : Front 2-megapixel and rear 8-megapixel cameras with Full HD high-definition video recording function.
Interface : microUSB 3.0, microHDMI.
Wireless network : Wi-Fi and LTE / 3G module.
Battery : The claimed battery life is up to eight hours.
Dimensions : 132x224,3x8,8 mm
Weight : 430–440 g (depending on configuration)
Operating system: Windows 8.1 Pro
Photo Gallery
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful:

ThinkPad 8 will be on sale at the end of January at an estimated price of $ 399.
Buyers will be able to purchase an additional docking station with a keyboard for using the tablet as a compact laptop.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedctich21 - 05.09.14, 09:49
Reason for editing: Service manual Lenovo Thinkpad 8

Rep: (3)
I wrote that there will be over 399 and then $ 429, I think a month is cheaper, it is interesting to see the test novabench how powerful percent against 3770 3740
I do miix August 2 took 249.

Rep: (31)
walter87 @ 30.01.2014, 17:02*
I wrote that there will be over 399 and now $ 429

So it is in fact $ 429 is 64 GB detailhere or here ;)

Post has been editedjhh.hnm - 30.01.14, 16:25

Rep: (12)
jhh.hnm @ 30.01.2014, 17:20*
on shop.lenovo appeared in pre-order (430 in the minimum salary, delivery in 3-4 weeks). On Amazon is not yet, but from the site of Lenova you can order through Amazon))

It's like it's from Amazon ?? Tell?

Post has been editedGandura $ - 30.01.14, 19:37

Rep: (55)
Here isHEREYou can configure the device. (I must click on Select)
Pancake for such a pittance, no 3G, LTE silent about, not only the Office, and for pennies, unlike Miix and Dell.

Post has been editedPoms - 30.01.14, 20:30

Rep: (43)
Gandura $ @ 30.01.2014, 20:36*
It's like it's from Amazon ?? Tell?

apparently it did not exactly put it, after the configurator (link abovePoms om), which, by the way, while there is almost nothing good (memory, Winery and cover), under the button checkout button will appear "Buy from Amazon" (as I do not remember for English).
If you click it, it will spread to the Amazon, where you can log in and all infa on you tightened in shape. Then I took off the 'Net and see what's on the last step did not work.
Probably Lenovo store is partner of Amazonia and the purchase will be like a normal affiliate. By the way at no stage I did not see anything about taxes, so there is a chance that they like Amazon (there is almost in all states)

thatPoms, office also can not be disabled, which shows that it is for the loot?

Post has been editedanguish - 30.01.14, 21:12

Rep: (12)
anguish @ 30.01.2014, 22:09*
apparently it did not exactly put it, after the configurator (link above Pomsom), which, by the way, there is nothing worthwhile there is virtually (memory, Winery and cover), under the button checkout button will appear "Buy from Amazon" (both in English accurately I do not remember).
If you click it, it will spread to the Amazon, where you can log in and all infa on you tightened in shape. Then I took off the 'Net and see what's on the last step did not work.
Probably Lenovo store is partner of Amazonia and the purchase will be like a normal affiliate. By the way at no stage I did not see anything about taxes, so there is a chance that they like Amazon (there is almost in all states)

I do not know, after all deciding on the right side below the price apply button, clicking on which writes - Unfortunately your order can not be completed at this time ..... and there is nothing similar about to buy from Amazon

Rep: (2)
It does not send in Russia click through Amazon ...

Posted on 30/01/2014, 21:46:

By the way, it makes sense to pay more for the pro version of Windows and no special meaning?

Rep: (55)
anguish @ 30.01.2014, 22:09*
office also can not be disabled, which shows that it is for the loot?

However, when you first sign up, just give a link Tama was a bit wrong.
Office to choose from, from the students to the different pros and pennies.
Tama seen they themselves lohanulis.
But not lohanulis, if you choose Windu 8.1Pro, the office has obtained for pennies on the selection.
Something like that.

Microsoft Productivity SoftwareHelp me decide
None
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 (North America) - English [add $ 139.00]
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 (North America) - English [add $ 219.00]
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 (North America) and Adobe Acrobat XI Standard - English [add $ 528.00 $ 249.00]
Microsoft Office Professional 2013 (North America) - English [add $ 379.00]
Microsoft Office Professional 2013

Post has been editedPoms - 30.01.14, 22:22

Rep: (0)
and the pirates can not we put that would not have to spend money on Den

Rep: (0)
What's the difference between a conventional windsurfing and pro version?

Rep: (21)
itan34 @ 31.01.2014, 11:48*
What's the difference between a conventional windsurfing and pro version?

Question - trivial. The presence of WMC (Windows Media Centre). More specific information here:YandexandGoogle

My question is: who has information on the screen substrate - a stylus is required for your tablet? How did Dell - active? Or Wacom, like Asus?

Rep: (26)
budmiy @ 31.01.2014, 14:20*
a stylus is required for your tablet? How did Dell - active? Or Wacom, like Asus?

Capacitive =) He does not have the support;)

asmodeus2008 @ 31.01.2014, 15:12*
Capacitive =) He does not have the substrate

Excuse my ignorance, that is, you can use any stylus for capacitive displays - even from the Galaxy Note?

no does not fit, is not it?

Google says that the stylus for capacitive screen, you can even do your own hands ....

Well guys, who have already made a pre-order the tablet? Damn appear when a 3G \ 4G, can not be heard? Me want to 128Gb of memory and 3G module and Windows 8.1 pro turns 620 $ .... wondering something smaller 620-700 can take with us on Windows or obtain the cheapest tablet?

Expensive right now to order! Probably worth the wait discounts. Especially costs now borne in mind that the duty-free import is reduced to 200 euros. Anything over 200 still need to bid up to 30%. So look: 620 + 105 (30% of $ 350) + 80-90 (mediator) = 800-850 plus $ 3 - 4 weeks for heartburn in anticipation. Expensive!

Rep: (7)
So far, Dell, Lenovo, Toshiba, for $ 300-350 (Caught discounts of up to 250), enough for the eyes ... a year-end look that will present (taking into account the Cherry Trail exit)

Post has been editedrocky.d. - 31.01.14, 16:20

Rep: (5)
I think that you can relax while on foreign forums write that those who have already ordered, shipping will be only at the beginning of March ...

budmiy @ 31.01.2014, 16:09*
Expensive right now to order! Probably worth the wait discounts. Especially costs now borne in mind that the duty-free import is reduced to 200 euros. Anything over 200 still need to bid up to 30%. So look: 620 + 105 (30% of $ 350) + 80-90 (mediator) = 800-850 plus $ 3 - 4 weeks for heartburn in anticipation. Expensive!

Through an intermediary order! He is for you to complete invoices, with the amount that must go to the customs!) And it's interesting because for Express delivery (DHL, UPS, TNT) .... But that's interesting about the EMS Ruussian Post and Russian Post does not say anything. We do not make laws for a single monopolist? After all, express delivery mail Russia lost the Russian market.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19 22:16