Lenovo Thinkpad 8 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 Pro / 8.3 '' / Intel Z3770 2.4GHz / 2GB RAM

Rep: (66)
DiscussionLenovo Thinkpad 8
PictureLenovo Thinkpad 8
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ В»| Buying and Accessories В»| Marriage | Firmware "
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description and characteristics
CPU : 4-core 2.4 GHz Intel Z3770 processor (Bay Trail hardware platform).
Screen : 8.3-inches, 1920x1200 pixels; 10-point multi-touch interface is supported.
Memory : 2 GB of RAM and a 128 GB flash drive with the ability to expand with removable microSD cards.
Camera : Front 2-megapixel and rear 8-megapixel cameras with Full HD high-definition video recording function.
Interface : microUSB 3.0, microHDMI.
Wireless network : Wi-Fi and LTE / 3G module.
Battery : The claimed battery life is up to eight hours.
Dimensions : 132x224,3x8,8 mm
Weight : 430–440 g (depending on configuration)
Operating system: Windows 8.1 Pro
Photo Gallery
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful:

ThinkPad 8 will be on sale at the end of January at an estimated price of $ 399.
Buyers will be able to purchase an additional docking station with a keyboard for using the tablet as a compact laptop.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedctich21 - 05.09.14, 09:49
Reason for editing: Service manual Lenovo Thinkpad 8

Rep: (21)
Thanks for creating the theme! Very interesting device! I bought a Dell Venue 8 Pro for my New Year's Eve - I gave it and I was terribly jealous (I don’t even allow me to touch my daughter) Especially I was waiting for the CES 2014 exhibition, so that I could take care of something. At the moment, from the presented at the exhibition, the most attractive characteristics of Lenovo ThinkPad 8: 3770 processor, and optional 3G / LTE module, and SSD up to 128GB.

budmiy
Yes, for such a price, the device is worthwhile, especially since a full-fledged Windows is always a pleasure to have with)
But I choose between iPad mini Retina and Lenovo Thinkpad 8, I am more inclined to the first, for applications and optimization.

Post has been editedSouge - 08.01.14, 13:11

I wonder how soon pre-order will appear on Amazon? It seems to promise at the end of this month.

Budmiy @ 01/08/2014, 6:30 PM*
I wonder how soon pre-order will appear on Amazon? It seems to promise at the end of this month.

Now only the beginning of the month)

Rep: (0)
They are trying to get ahead of each other)
Already decided to wait for Acer iconia w4, and then you need those ....
The difference in price is not very big, I will wait, just pick up.

Rep: (17)
We are waiting for Russian reviews from CES 2014 ...

Here is a link to the video from CES 2014:Lenovo ThinkPad 8
As I understand it - Windows 8.1 Pro is preinstalled on the device

As I understand it - Windows 8.1 Pro is preinstalled on the device

And there is.

Rep: (7)
Most of all I like the ability to connect the docking station with clave.

Post has been editedrocky.d. - 10.01.14, 20:13

Rep: (1)
Sorry if the wrong topic (and in the selection and comparison).
If you compare what will be more powerful, ThinkPad 8 or DV8 or Asus T100?

Rep: (7)
According to the stated specifications, ThinkPad8

The case is interesting, but will the tablet fall if you just hold the cover?

The case is interesting, but will the tablet fall if you just hold the cover?

If you just hold it, it will not fall, if used as a fan, it is possible.

On the site Lenovo appeared price. Starting from $ 429, as always there will be discounts.
Off site Lenovo

Rep: (341)
firemountain
No, there is the most ordinary 8.1 (I'm not sure about Pro, maybe just Core).
And Lenovo removed any references to the previously announced "world" LTE. Thus, they signed a verdict for themselves - it is better to take Asus VivoTab Note 8 with Wacom pen or Dell Venue 8 Pro, it will also come out cheaper. Well, and personally I am waiting further, who will finally be the first to make happy with a tablet with mobile Internet on board.

p.s. Yes, normal Windows, for a bug require $ 50. Most likely it will be possible to install it yourself, the question is only in the drivers for the used hardware, but there is nothing tricky there.

Post has been editedfxa - 29.01.14, 15:37

firemountain it's not so simple. First, I focus on European prices. And here Asus 32Gb 299 euros, take it now, Dell 249, similarly. And Lenovo only in pre-order with a price of 599 euros, though there is 128Gb.

for more pixels but no stylus

That's it. These two points will make the work in the classic Windows interface less possible. Yes, even the above tablets are not all smooth with this, despite the lower resolution. Without a pen is difficult, but the good is there.

Rep: (11)
pricehttp: //shop.lenovo.com…s/thinkpad/thinkpad-8/429 dollars, at the moment the minimum, is the topic curated by the way? working time to 7.2 hours would correct the cap, in the light of the lack of 3G and 4G, the question of overpayment for the body makes sense?

Rep: (11)
With 3G and GPS models will be, they have written in the user guide. Only if they reach us is a question. I expect that it will appear with 3G earlier - Dell or Lenovo

Sergey SPb @ 01/30/2014, 10:31*
spelled out

It is almost like it is written on the fence;) Do Dell also promised everything, and there is a SIM card slot and where is this version? If there will be, then a few months later.
Meanwhile, today Miix 2 8 "with 3G is already on sale.

Rep: (43)
on shop.lenovo appeared in pre-order (430 in the minimum salary, delivery in 3-4 weeks). On Amazon is not yet, but from the site of Lenova you can order through Amazon))

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/09/19, 23:15