Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster | One of the best JRPG of all time

Rep: (741)
Attached Image

Now Available

Short description:
The collection of Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster includes updated versions of two of the legendary Final Fantasy series of episodes in the era of the PlayStation 2 is considered a model of the genre - both in terms of gameplay, and graphical terms.

Description:

Final fantasy x

"The World on the brink of destruction - only a select few under the power to save him."

When enlightened civilization inhabiting spirit, I discovered a device called Machina, the golden age. It was in the past ... But about a thousand years ago, the world suffered the misfortune called none other than Sin. And there began a series of misfortunes and destruction caused by, in the words of the prophets, was excessive belief in Machina.

This continued up until at Spiru missed Tidus - a young promising athlete. A thousand years ago, his hometown Zanarkand was destroyed by sin. As Tidus got on the spirit, he does not know, but believes that the key to recovery - a victory over sin. Understand what is happening to him to help the sorceress Yuna.

Final Fantasy X-II

"It has already saved the world. It's time to take care of herself! "

Since the destruction of Sin two years have passed. Yuna with a victory back home. It was there that it finds Ricky to convey the scope of a record. It is He, or someone very like him? Yong did not know the answer, but still tends to see him at least once more. And no matter what will be the truth, it is important that it will change everything.

Wikipedia

Trailers:
E3 2013, TGS 2013, 2 hours of gameplay, Western Scene Trailer

Prices:
[Attachment = https: //store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/# / ru-ru /% d0% b8% d0% b3% d1% 80% d1% 8b / final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-remaster / cid! = EP0082-NPEJ00269_00-B000000000000898] 1699 rubles.
Attached Imagethe average price of 1290 to 1699 rubles.

Tongue: English (dubbing and subtitles)
Prizes:
FFX1 platinum, 5 Gold, Silver 8, 20 Bronze
FFX-II1 platinum, 5 Gold, Silver 7, 22 Bronze

Weight:
FFX HD Remaster: 3399 MB
FFX-2 HD Remaster: 3312 MB
FFX / X-2 HD Remaster Twin Pack: 6711 MB.
Online game: Not

Poll results
Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots of:StalkerDolg, me

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 20.10.14, 20:24

Rep: (345)
StalkerDolg @ 01.03.2014, 17:22*
Oh, yeah, like that elementranuyu inscription Snake Eater on the helmet beginning of the game is not even visible in the video
It reads only worse.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY5A9HgV9Ss

Rep: (19)
dark_s77 @ 01.03.2014, 11:05*
... and on the PS2 game looks okay, so even with the Russian text. What is more important for games of this series.

I played in my time with this, "the Russian text," I advise you not to play with him, firstly because of the quality promtovsky translation, and secondly the game with it freezes at a particular moment. It's better in English, in one language and can learn some.

StalkerDolg,
elementranuyu inscription Snake Eater on the helmet beginning of the game is not even visible in the video

Oh yes, and how could I be so stupid and blind. Well now, the game definitely looks and plays like shit on Vita. -_- I fall silent.

Rep: (28)
Dominic_Santiago @ 01.03.2014, 17:57*
I played in my time with this, "the Russian text," I advise you not to play with him, firstly because of the quality promtovsky translation, and secondly the game with it freezes at a particular moment. It's better in English, in one language and can learn some.

1.Naskolko language known to me there is not promtovsky and amateur, are two different things. 2.Zavisanie Russian version is treated by switching to english version on Russian choose again and play safely to the end.

Rep: (19)
Light Crusader @ 01.03.2014, 22:31*
... Stuck Russian version is treated by switching to english version on Russian choose again and play safely to the end.

I do not know what version you have been, and I have every half hour game freezes, ie every time you need to switch.

Rep: (115)
StalkerDolg, a pirate translation was not Russian or something?))) or if such FF3 competently translated into Russian, but the craftsmen (some pirates on SNES ?!) then you can not play it?
that's just an excuse to ask all matured. Dilemma- Corps party game and two options for pirates psp full free transfer or the same game for 20 bucks, and entirely in english? Text in the game Nemer, visual novel. how to be?

Rep: (22)
dark_s77 @ 02.03.2014, 22:45*
a pirate translation was not Russian or something?))) or if such FF3 competently translated into Russian, but the craftsmen (some pirates on SNES ?!) then you can not play it?

Literacy is one thing translated, and another thing - to translate into PROMT, then sympathetic to tweak a couple of terms, the damage to the machine code, making the game hangs. Generally no difference Do you hear?
dark_s77 @ 02.03.2014, 22:45*
visual novel.

Is not it a horror? There is in my opinion one can wanderhttp://tagteam.ru/foru....php?p=10185#post10185

StalkerDolg, Yes, in the tenth orde terrible. Drive stuck right now, I looked that would refresh the memory.
And no, it's visual novel genre of horror. I like a full translation corps party. So what's the answer to my question? Do not walk away from the theme of the dilemma.

dark_s77
The answer to your question is simple. And if you can even run a tenth finalku or the same corpse party on Vita with a Russian translation?
If a person buys finalku on Vita, he wants to play in a normal reissue the game, in addition, takes no time on the PS3 version more pretty, then wants to play on the portable, and not in pereglyuchennoe nedoperevedennoe misunderstandings on the emulator.

Rep: (345)
Already pre-orders opened.

PriZRak_00, I mean you're talking about white gray. I do not understand you at all

dark_s77
You ask what to do if pirates corpse party in Russian, and the license for Inglish and money. What choice can be a person who does not have a PSP, but has a Vita? Or play with English or miss the game.

Posted on 03/02/2014, 19:25:

meleshkin-igor
Added a link to the header.

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 02.03.14, 19:27

PriZRak_00, He alludes to the fact that he stands TN-V

StalkerDolg,
He alludes to the fact that he has a PSP.
PriZRak_00, and again the past, I have the opportunity to run a game or a steam or eng. and I say to myself, and not for everyone.

Rep: (0)
The game is already available in the Store, or it is still pre-order? : Sveta:

By the way, Sori for offtopic, but recently had a European release yet another kind of cool RPGshki. ys: memories of celceta, here is a review with Kanobuhttp://kanobu.ru/artic...a-zasluzhivaet-367620/
Looked vidosy, graphics are nice, but it seemed that the very low FPS that whatever spoils the impression. Does anyone play? How does it feel? You can, incidentally, temku gash.

Dwish37, So far, only a pre-order. The game comes out March 21.

And that gives pre-order? Exclusive content not?

StalkerDolg, No promises, may raise prices after the release.

Rep: (4)
Well in general the pre-order. It is a pity that only has 3 ps ultimey set (
Here I sit losses Vreme hits ps2 remember now. I want Kessen, Dynasty Tactics, Kingdom Hearts, Rogue Galaxy, Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria, Xenosaga
Exxx, dream, dream.

darthveider08, it will all be time if Sony will do for Vita PS2 Classic

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/08/20, 22:24