Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster | One of the best JRPG of all time

Rep: (741)
Attached Image

Now Available

Short description:
The collection of Final Fantasy X / X-2 HD Remaster includes updated versions of two of the legendary Final Fantasy series of episodes in the era of the PlayStation 2 is considered a model of the genre - both in terms of gameplay, and graphical terms.

Description:

Final fantasy x

"The World on the brink of destruction - only a select few under the power to save him."

When enlightened civilization inhabiting spirit, I discovered a device called Machina, the golden age. It was in the past ... But about a thousand years ago, the world suffered the misfortune called none other than Sin. And there began a series of misfortunes and destruction caused by, in the words of the prophets, was excessive belief in Machina.

This continued up until at Spiru missed Tidus - a young promising athlete. A thousand years ago, his hometown Zanarkand was destroyed by sin. As Tidus got on the spirit, he does not know, but believes that the key to recovery - a victory over sin. Understand what is happening to him to help the sorceress Yuna.

Final Fantasy X-II

"It has already saved the world. It's time to take care of herself! "

Since the destruction of Sin two years have passed. Yuna with a victory back home. It was there that it finds Ricky to convey the scope of a record. It is He, or someone very like him? Yong did not know the answer, but still tends to see him at least once more. And no matter what will be the truth, it is important that it will change everything.

Wikipedia

Trailers:
E3 2013, TGS 2013, 2 hours of gameplay, Western Scene Trailer

Prices:
[Attachment = https: //store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/# / ru-ru /% d0% b8% d0% b3% d1% 80% d1% 8b / final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-remaster / cid! = EP0082-NPEJ00269_00-B000000000000898] 1699 rubles.
Attached Imagethe average price of 1290 to 1699 rubles.

Tongue: English (dubbing and subtitles)
Prizes:
FFX1 platinum, 5 Gold, Silver 8, 20 Bronze
FFX-II1 platinum, 5 Gold, Silver 7, 22 Bronze

Weight:
FFX HD Remaster: 3399 MB
FFX-2 HD Remaster: 3312 MB
FFX / X-2 HD Remaster Twin Pack: 6711 MB.
Online game: Not

Poll results
Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

More screenshots of:StalkerDolg, me

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 20.10.14, 20:24

Rep: (-1)
Here at last appear decent games)))

Rep: (345)
This game is worthy of more than a decade ago appeared.

Rep: (4)
Played on the emulsion ps, the translation is terrible, so do not particularly wheeled.
For the record: played 1,2,3,5,6,8,9,10 part finalka almost fan. My favorite game is Chrono Cross

Rep: (11)
He played on the PS2, in due time. Neither the plot nor gempleem not pleased game.
To each his own, of course, but in this genre (yes in principle gempleyno close), I most Blue Dragon on xbox360 liked. Wonderful story, obrarazhitelnaya graphics and music and there is no stupid jumping out of nowhere and charged with monsters, clear boevka. Well, this retreat, though ... Port dragon, I'd be glad to, but this is not even 30r buy.

Rep: (11)
I wrote to the phone. Typos have not had time to test, unfortunately.

Rep: (22)
Can anyone translate?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJd3Tfu5ulY

Rep: (942)
It's a letter, offering pre-order!
Standart:30 pounds
Limited: currently not available for PSV

Rep: (3)
For the opportunity to play in the top ten and preobrel Vita, and everything else is a bonus gone ... How come, so soon buy kollektsionku on PS3.
Someone wrote that randomly fights spoil the game, but this is what gives the sea a hardcore fan and stake enemies are visible, then run away from them is not much difficulty sostlvlyaet (ff13 for example).
And someone wrote about translation, and so there is one translation that 'straight'.

M_one_f @ 05.02.2014, 01:44*
Someone wrote that randomly fights spoil the game, but this is what gives the sea hardcore fan

The Witcher 2, Go to the complex, there's a hardcore fan. And then tykalka "attack-defense-subject"

Rep: (19)
Played on PS3, excellent graphics, I think the display PS Vita will also look better.

Dominic_Santiago,
On Vita is a soap of some sort, could not make the normal lighting. She is very bright

StalkerDolg,
Clearly, pllaniroval buy it for Vita, then it is better Soul Sacrifice will take, or Toukiden.

Dominic_Santiago,
The cap also has a video with gameplay, the game looks great on the Vita and the coverage it did not touch, just in vite other colors, perhaps because the display did so.
Vita version differs from fixed only by the resolution and clarity of texture, not the fact that it is so much evident on such a small screen. Different it will be about the same as the version of MGS HD Vita from a stationary, ie on both platforms, looks great, all the same it is not just another port made on her knees for some six months. So think again, toyukiden not much good to a tenth finalku to exchange for it.) Unless the third curling has not yet passed.)

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 28.02.14, 14:33

StalkerDolg @ 28.02.2014, 04:45*
On Vita is a soap of some sort, could not make the normal lighting. She is very bright

To be honest, not difficult to call the soap game on Vita.

Rep: (115)
StalkerDolg, and on the PS2 game looks okay, so even with the Russian text. What is more important for games of this series.

Rep: (194)
Durnius23
Atelier Totori / Rorona

StalkerDolg @ 28.02.2014, 12:45*

I look, I started throwing cons little people do not take reality sor))))
PriZRak_00 @ 28.02.2014, 22:32*
just on Vita colors other

That's all and spoils
PriZRak_00 @ 28.02.2014, 22:32*
Different it will be about the same as the version of MGS HD Vita from stationary

Vita version looks awful compared to the xbox-version, slightly better than the PS2. Vita can be better. Although the Vita version any better 3DS version
dark_s77 @ 01.03.2014, 18:05*
and on the PS2 game looks okay, so even with the Russian text.

What do you mean it? About the "look better" - both versions remastered to look better than the original. But the feeling that Vita-version has only improved the Persian model. On the PS3 is much better. But it is still a PS3. And about the "so even with the Russian text" - Russian will not be there. On ps2 pirated translation

StalkerDolg,
That's all and spoils

How would you know? You've already played, you do not see how it will look on amoled screen.
Vita version looks awful compared to the xbox-version, slightly better than the PS2. Vita can be better. Although the Vita version any better 3DS version

Nothing terrible saw was on the PS3 and PSVita, on the PS3 certainly better texture, but the game is still on portativki looks great, it is a pleasure to play.
Horror on how strikingly different from the stationary version of the Vita. : D
By the way, in this video on Vita again lighter colors, but I did not even notice when he played.

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 01.03.14, 15:16

Rep: (345)
PriZRak_00,
Teksturki practically invisible. Only if you compare the small details like labels on the helmet at the beginning of the game. A feeling that people here just decided to Xbox 360 for praise.

meleshkin-igor @ 02.03.2014, 00:16*
Teksturki practically invisible.

Oh, yeah, like that elementranuyu inscription Snake Eater on the helmet first game did not even see in the video (when approaching). I'm not talking about the drawing of the earth and stones
meleshkin-igor @ 02.03.2014, 00:16*
A feeling that people here just decided to Xbox 360 for praise.

It is very necessary to me T-shirt pays for it

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 21:48