> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Bravis NP81QC - Discussion | 7.85 "tablet
Do you have this tablet?
If there is, which version?
Yes, I Bravis NP81QC [ 232 ] ** [80,28%]
Yes, I Vido M1 Mini S [ 5 ] ** [1,73%]
Yes, I have both versions [ 0 ] ** [0%]
No, I do not have this tablet [ 52 ] ** [17,99%]
Total Votes: 289

Rep: (20)
DiscussionBravis NP81QC
PictureBravis NP81QC, Vido Mini S
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Images and tablet characteristics

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Model: Vido M1 Mini S, Bravis NP81QC (licensed for sale in Ukraine)

Display: 7.9nch IPS (1024x768 pixels)
Operating system: Android 4.1, has officially announced the release of 4.2 for this device.
Processor: RK3188, Cortex-A9 quad-core processor 1.8 GHz
Graphics core: Mali-400 MP4 533MHz

RAM: 1GB DDR3
Internal storage: 8GB

The presence of slots: micro-USB, mini-hdmi, power connector, a slot Micro SD card slot, headphone jack.
Support for Wi-Fi: standard b / g / n

Camera: 0.3 megapixels front and rear 2 megapixels.
Battery: 4000mAh

Size: 200mm * 134mm * 5.9mm
Weight: 300 grams.
Firmware
Reviews
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedLexx808 - 17.03.20, 23:57
Reason for editing: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Rep: (2)
As a program downloaded to the SD card? With or without Ruth ...

Rep: (4)
lvivgrom @ 18.02.2014, 21:39*
As a program downloaded to the SD card? With or without Ruth ...

it means the installed program can be moved to the memory card standard Android settings

Posted on 03/07/2014, 11:36:

The plate is one to one with ipad mini. bought a book on the flatbed stood as the cast.

byedimon @ 13.02.2014, 23:31*
My unit does not memorize the program of appointments for the default. For example, I put an additional launcher and now when you press the "home" to me every offers to choose a launcher, it is terribly inconvenient

I have such a situation only if reboot the tablet. and so I always choose and I constantly loaded third-party launcher

With normal flight of the new year)

Rep: (0)
Maybe someone in the know ... Touchscreen on Bravis NP81QC (F-WCJ78055-V1) where to buy? From Vido Mini s (MT70817-V0) compatible?

apelfon @ 24.03.2014, 11:41*
Touchscreen on Bravis NP81QC

and that it is in the service center?

375 UAH. when, and aliekspres $ 16, which for the Vido mini s.

Post has been editedapelfon - 26.03.14, 13:45

and when (in the off.) By the way, is not available ... is when something ....

Well the main thing is to fit a loop

Need Help !!! You swap Hand flash (5.6 gb) i Micro Sd (29 gb). Bravis NP81QC. How can I do that?

Please tell how behaves completely off plate (not in sleep mode) when the charger is connected:
1) is turned on and loaded?
2) shows the battery indicator?
3) the other option?
The question arose as follows: at the comrade children zalomali mikroYuSB connector.
Given for repairs. Connector soldered, but now the charge is only possible by pressing the "reset".
Now bring me to eliminate this inconvenience.
If your tablet is turned on, the charge does not "see", seen in the repair of some signal is lost. I'll try to find.

Tell me where you can buy a touchscreen or equivalent deliver?

Rep: (5)
Dmitriy_E @ 05/18/2014, 20:08*
Please tell how behaves completely off plate (not in sleep mode) when the charger is connected:
1) is turned on and loaded?
2) shows the battery indicator?
3) the other option?
The question arose as follows: at the comrade children zalomali mikroYuSB connector.
Given for repairs. Connector soldered, but now the charge is only possible by pressing the "reset".
Now bring me to eliminate this inconvenience.
If your tablet is turned on, the charge does not "see", seen in the repair of some signal is lost. I'll try to find.

the store at full charge he was involved, and during the next connection is nothing but a short press on the power button lights up and the screen shows the charge indicator. Press again to turn off the screen. A long press turns the tablet.

Thank!

Post has been editedlvivgrom - 31.05.14, 10:51

Using personal experience has not been turned off in my opinion necessary applications and services.
The tablet uses a child for the games; ruta not; external modems are not used, only wi-fi for Internet and bluetooth for data exchange; Flight mode is always enabled; the rest you can see on the screenshots.
The result: the battery consumption in standby mode 2 days = 0%
disabled application / service
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedanpoi - 01.06.14, 19:52

PriС”dnuyus to tsogo zapitannya. Mozhlivo htos dopomozhe ???? Need Help !!! You swap Hand flash (5.6 gb) i Micro Sd (29 gb). Bravis NP81QC. How can I do that?

Posted on 03/06/2014, 12:55:

Post has been editedANDRIYSEM3 - 03.06.14, 12:57

Rep: (1)
And how multitasking on it to set up? Painfully small 'windows and do not move.

If you are interested or need advice, help herePrestigio MultiPad 4 pmp5785c_quad Quantum - Discussionan exact copy, would not be surprised if even the firmware will work. P.S. Coastal dynamics and do not leave in the sun, I like the service manager foxtrot: lol:

* apelfon,
Never let them be, SC simply withdraws and returns to the supplier for recycling or disassembly. On such devices further details are not provided because they do not superfluous, and send touch with China ???? Pfff this is ridiculous.

I flashed firmware from this miracle Vido: Mini S-4.2.2-20130817-ZZ- is now included, but not shown on the display (after tried different). No one has found the native firmware?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/07/20, 1:50