Explay sQuad 10.02 3G - Firmware (OS 4.2)

Rep: (9)
Explay Squad 10.02 3G - Firmware (OS 4.2)
PictureExplay sQuad 10.02 3G

Description | Discussion пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ

Before asking a question, read theAndroid OS FAQandGlossary,
materials caps and discussion in the topic! Otherwise, duplicate questions and answers will be deleted,
so as not to litter the forum. Formulate the questions clearly, informatively and clearly - then the probability is high that the answer will be equally intelligible and useful.

Before doing anything with the phone, Take care of IMEI backup
And remember everything that you do with your device, it is at your own peril and risk!
Authors of firmware and site administrators are not responsible for your actions!

Beginners! Be sure to read. Addition to the rules!
In this topic are allForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.comsome of them are duplicated here. And:
пїЅ Prohibited type messages: "Tell me, what is the best firmware / stable / energy saving".
• If you want to ask something on the forum - take the trouble to describe in detail the configuration of your phone, the installed firmware, what actions have been taken. Psychics are not in the subject or they are still silent.
• If the discussion of any issue is reduced to a dialogue of two people - it must necessarily be transferred to the QMS. Do not make a topic of the chat.
• All images must be hidden under the spoiler! Only logos in the tables of contents with firmware are allowed.Short lesson "How to clean images under spoiler"
• When writing two or more messages in a row, use the "Edit" button to edit and merge messages.
• Any criticism of the firmware of any romodel must be adequate and constructive, without unnecessary offensive words for romodels. Take care of people who work for you on our forum if you do not want to stay completely without firmware. Especially "distinguished" critics - day RO without warning.
[color = "# 000000"]Addition[/ size]
• All posts violating the FORUM RULES and the RULES of behavior in the TOPIC -will be deleted without warning.
• Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header, as well as the answers to these questions -will be deleted without warning or explanation.
• Comments on answers of the form: "I also do" or "Do the same� - will be deleted without warning or explanation.
• Questions like "Which firmware is better?�, �Should I update?�, �What are the cardinal differences from the previous one?"And tips like"Put this, she is super!� lead to meaningless flooding and will be deleted without warning.
• Thank-type posts “Thanks, helped! ...� - deleted without explanation. The forum has a reputation change system, an additional plus to the author’s reputation is better than �thank".
If, after reading this, there are questions - contact me atQMS for clarification

Frequently asked Questions

• What is the core?
    Often, when new custom firmwares appear, questions arise about what kind of "core" is there (ours is not ours, etc.). And even someone compares them to ours, arguing that the core is different (the size is not the same or when there are differences in binary comparison). And no one says what he compares. Let's still define (and we will indicate when we say that we compared):
    1) boot.img is not a kernel, it is a boot image consisting of the kernel itself and a ramdisk containing the root file system.
    2) The kernel is the kernel file which will be among others if we analyze boot.img.
    Simply even adding lines to init.rc to include support for "init.d" will slightly change the size (and look at binary comparison) of the boot.img file, but this has nothing to do with the kernel.
  • What is Root-rights?
    The term Root-rights is one of the concepts of Linux that underlies the Anroid core, and those who worked with this OS know what it is. Root is the account of the main administrator, or superuser. Having access to this profile, a number of possibilities appear that are not available in normal operation.
    So, having Root rights to Android, you can:
    Modify system files, themes, shortcuts, delete standard applications
    Run Linux executables
    Run special applications that significantly extend the capabilities of a smartphone, but that require Root-rights - SuperUser, Task Manager For Root, Root Explorer, ShootMe, Titanium Backup, etc. In the description of such applications, it is usually written that they require Root user rights.
    Take screenshots using apps like ShootMe
    Back up the system, for example, using the popular program Titanium Backup
    Firmware with Root rights can provide such features as app2sd (installing applications on a memory card), transferring the browser cache, the market, etc. on the map and other useful features.
  • If I buy a tablet or get Root-rights, will my warranty fly off?
    If you need to take the phone for repair under warranty, simply flush the tablet with the official firmware (there is a topic in the header) and it will be just like that from the store.
  • What is this or that standard application for?
    Full list of system applications
  • What is Recovery (Recovery), what is it for and where to get it?
    ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) FAQ
  • How and what program can make backup (backup) system (data)?
    This can be done by the application.Titanium backup
  • How to lower the processor frequency to 128 or lower?
    Use the programSetCPU
Instructions
Drivers and Utilities
Drivers -Attached fileMTKDriverW1152.rar(500,41 РљР‘)
The program for flashing -Attached fileMTK_SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1316.0.148.zip(7.33 MB)
Imei Recovery
Official firmware
download v 1.20

Unofficial firmware
CWM

Changes in the cap
03/16/14 23:00 - 24:00 Fixed an error in the spoilers
03/17/14 8:01 AM AddedExplay Squad 10.2 Cwmby sannnnndr
03/18/14 program to restore imei
miscellanea

Post has been editedvova3238844 - 08.11.14, 22:31
Reason for editing: Edited navigator, links, flooded drivers, flash driver

Rep: (11)
Here naryl on a bourgeois forum ... in the words of the author of the screenshot button is removed
Here it is: SystemUI.apk without the annoying screenshot button.

It took me a while to findout the responsible files. With apktool i decompiled the apk. Later changed android visibilty of the button in line 13. res \ layout-sw600dp \ statusbar.xml

and res \ layout \ globalscreenshot.xml changed all visibility to "0.0dip"

Enjoy!
Attached filesAttached fileSystemUI _no_screnshot_ztpadc71_upgrade.zip(629.54 KB)

who wish to experiment?
Thu hardly get the apk file on different devices ((((((((((((((((

Post has been editedsannnnndr - 19.03.14, 16:54

Rep: (0)
[Attachment = "4331066: SystemUI ..._ upgrade.zip"]
who wish to experiment?
[quote]

Put) received Annex "Graphical interface of the system" error.

sergey-fenix,
this is to be expected))))))))))

Rep: (9)
sannnnndr @ 19.3.2014, 17:22*
Here it is: SystemUI.apk without the annoying screenshot button.

It took me a while to findout the responsible files. With apktool i decompiled the apk. Later changed android visibilty of the button in line 13. reslayout-sw600dpstatusbar.xml

and reslayoutglobalscreenshot.xml changed all visibility to "0.0dip"

Enjoy!

cool, I understand what he wrote.
but it will not help us at all maybe, devices different codes system.ui

Hello people))) But the new bottles Animation ... nothing special but nice)))))))))))Attached filebootanimation.zip(8.53 MB)

Throws Ruth eksploerom that I've found here / system / media / reboot ..... and the EU a new picture)))))))))))))))))

but still ... I'm annoying splash ekspley on the picture))))))Attached fileupdate.zip(1.54 MB)

sews through rekaveri ... but can and fleshtulom .... but in general, whichever you prefer)))))) verified everything works

Post has been editedsannnnndr - 20.03.14, 19:28

please help this unit will not work in 3G mode does not ring too, no Ineta
in 2G everything is OK. MTS and other communication all ok.

mixail38,
Try to start to include 3g

all included in this, and I ask to help.

sannnnndr
all included in this, and I ask to help.

mixail38,
and what do you want to get help? .... you are all included ... does not work .... medicine one servistsentr

and without it nelzya.na other Simcoe narmalno all.

Post has been editedmixail38 - 29.03.14, 17:09

mixail38,
buddy all in your work does not drive: yes2:

sannnnndr
history Tokay insert mts turn on 3G only catches turn 2G works
I insert a megaphone everything works in 3G and 2G, on the other, too, everything is OK.

mixail38,
I also wrote to you tablet in your rate does not drive: yes2:

sannnnndr
I would not drive if MTS in auto mode all worked: wallbash:

Hello, refused Wi fi on this unit is unstable, or rather rarely works, tried to sew it, the result is zero. can not find a network of Wi fi, if it is not connected

langyr @ 25.04.2014, 20:31*
We tried to sew it

you tried to sew or tablet Wi fi?)))))))))))))))))))))))

M
Check outForum Rules!
4.15. The names of topics and posts overloaded with punctuation marks (more than three in a row) are prohibited, for example: "How to set up Wi-Fi ????????". An exception is the section "Breaker".

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 26.04.14, 11:54

Dear Malkolm312
1. Get Ruth simple - swing В® Framaroot, set.
2. Select SuperSU That it !!!, click on boromir, reboot the tablet.
3. When it rebooted, he napiet classified '' Update All Android '', do not panic.

in my SuperSU by pressing the update there are two options (Nirmalno and TWRP / CWM) by pressing the "Nirmalno" says "Installation failed"
and when a button on zhatii "TWRP / CWM" overloads plate and knocks cantilever loading line as terminal emulyator.
According dskazhite I do to rutirovat tablet

What the X tablet in recovery does not go .... bottom left in termenale only>recovery>...... after rutirovaniya so it was chtoli? Out there except the firmware?

Lord, do not forget to flash CWM recovery and do a full backup ... not to tinker with the firmware and do not bathe .... sim method the plate is restored within 5 minutes without using a computer ... value given to us by the Lord while)))Explay sQuad 10.02 3G - Firmware (OS 4.2) (Post # 30101062)

Post has been editedsannnnndr - 20.08.14, 10:34

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 19/03/20, 8:07