Explay sQuad 10.02 3G - Firmware (OS 4.2)

Rep: (9)
Explay Squad 10.02 3G - Firmware (OS 4.2)
PictureExplay sQuad 10.02 3G

Description | Discussion � | Firmware�

Before asking a question, read theAndroid OS FAQandGlossary,
materials caps and discussion in the topic! Otherwise, duplicate questions and answers will be deleted,
so as not to litter the forum. Formulate the questions clearly, informatively and clearly - then the probability is high that the answer will be equally intelligible and useful.

Before doing anything with the phone, Take care of IMEI backup
And remember everything that you do with your device, it is at your own peril and risk!
Authors of firmware and site administrators are not responsible for your actions!

Beginners! Be sure to read. Addition to the rules!
In this topic are allForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.comsome of them are duplicated here. And:
� Prohibited type messages: "Tell me, what is the best firmware / stable / energy saving".
• If you want to ask something on the forum - take the trouble to describe in detail the configuration of your phone, the installed firmware, what actions have been taken. Psychics are not in the subject or they are still silent.
• If the discussion of any issue is reduced to a dialogue of two people - it must necessarily be transferred to the QMS. Do not make a topic of the chat.
• All images must be hidden under the spoiler! Only logos in the tables of contents with firmware are allowed.Short lesson "How to clean images under spoiler"
• When writing two or more messages in a row, use the "Edit" button to edit and merge messages.
• Any criticism of the firmware of any romodel must be adequate and constructive, without unnecessary offensive words for romodels. Take care of people who work for you on our forum if you do not want to stay completely without firmware. Especially "distinguished" critics - day RO without warning.
[color = "# 000000"]Addition[/ size]
• All posts violating the FORUM RULES and the RULES of behavior in the TOPIC -will be deleted without warning.
• Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header, as well as the answers to these questions -will be deleted without warning or explanation.
• Comments on answers of the form: "I also do" or "Do the same� - will be deleted without warning or explanation.
• Questions like "Which firmware is better?�, �Should I update?�, �What are the cardinal differences from the previous one?"And tips like"Put this, she is super!� lead to meaningless flooding and will be deleted without warning.
• Thank-type posts “Thanks, helped! ...� - deleted without explanation. The forum has a reputation change system, an additional plus to the author’s reputation is better than �thank".
If, after reading this, there are questions - contact me atQMS for clarification

Frequently asked Questions

• What is the core?
    Often, when new custom firmwares appear, questions arise about what kind of "core" is there (ours is not ours, etc.). And even someone compares them to ours, arguing that the core is different (the size is not the same or when there are differences in binary comparison). And no one says what he compares. Let's still define (and we will indicate when we say that we compared):
    1) boot.img is not a kernel, it is a boot image consisting of the kernel itself and a ramdisk containing the root file system.
    2) The kernel is the kernel file which will be among others if we analyze boot.img.
    Simply even adding lines to init.rc to include support for "init.d" will slightly change the size (and look at binary comparison) of the boot.img file, but this has nothing to do with the kernel.
  • What is Root-rights?
    The term Root-rights is one of the concepts of Linux that underlies the Anroid core, and those who worked with this OS know what it is. Root is the account of the main administrator, or superuser. Having access to this profile, a number of possibilities appear that are not available in normal operation.
    So, having Root rights to Android, you can:
    Modify system files, themes, shortcuts, delete standard applications
    Run Linux executables
    Run special applications that significantly extend the capabilities of a smartphone, but that require Root-rights - SuperUser, Task Manager For Root, Root Explorer, ShootMe, Titanium Backup, etc. In the description of such applications, it is usually written that they require Root user rights.
    Take screenshots using apps like ShootMe
    Back up the system, for example, using the popular program Titanium Backup
    Firmware with Root rights can provide such features as app2sd (installing applications on a memory card), transferring the browser cache, the market, etc. on the map and other useful features.
  • If I buy a tablet or get Root-rights, will my warranty fly off?
    If you need to take the phone for repair under warranty, simply flush the tablet with the official firmware (there is a topic in the header) and it will be just like that from the store.
  • What is this or that standard application for?
    Full list of system applications
  • What is Recovery (Recovery), what is it for and where to get it?
    ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) FAQ
  • How and what program can make backup (backup) system (data)?
    This can be done by the application.Titanium backup
  • How to lower the processor frequency to 128 or lower?
    Use the programSetCPU
Instructions
Drivers and Utilities
Drivers -Attached fileMTKDriverW1152.rar(500,41 КБ)
The program for flashing -Attached fileMTK_SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1316.0.148.zip(7.33 MB)
Imei Recovery
Official firmware
download v 1.20

Unofficial firmware
CWM

Changes in the cap
03/16/14 23:00 - 24:00 Fixed an error in the spoilers
03/17/14 8:01 AM AddedExplay Squad 10.2 Cwmby sannnnndr
03/18/14 program to restore imei
miscellanea

Post has been editedvova3238844 - 08.11.14, 22:31
Reason for editing: Edited navigator, links, flooded drivers, flash driver

Yes, but only on gnusmas c3

Rep: (11)
vova3238844,
Th .... no desire to put the ILO prompt where I would read pokapalsya ILO itself Th naryl about these buttons

sannnnndr @ 17.03.2014, 15:02*
Th .... no desire to put the ILO prompt where I would read pokapalsya ILO itself Th naryl about these buttons

I do not know where I'll read
I'm just a little Googling

Posted on 17.03.2014, 14:07:

I am trying to create a custom
but I'm too lazy to write meta.inf

in what else the files may contain information about the volume of software buttons and a screenshot except build.prop?

sannnnndr @ 17.03.2014, 17:49*
in what else the files may contain information about the volume of software buttons and a screenshot except build.prop?

The framework-res.apk unlikely but possible

Now this programmulku hides the bottom bar is completely .... sometimes need toys as well as video viewing in full screen® GMD Hide Bar ★ root (Post # 18385514)

sannnnndr @ 17.3.2014, 22:39*
Now this programmulku hides the bottom bar is completely .... sometimes need toys as well as video viewing in full screen® GMD Hide Bar root (Post # 18385514)

I found anotherВ® Ultimate Dynamic Navbar (Post # 21872785)

Rep: (5)
sannnnndr @ 17.03.2014, 22:39*
Now this programmulku hides the bottom bar is completely .... sometimes in toys as well as the need to view the video in full screen ® GMD Hide Bar ★ root (Post # 18385514)

I'm still here so found full! Screen® Full! Screen

Post has been editedGertseva - 18.03.14, 14:20

All this is certainly interesting ..... but how do you do all the same to remove the buttons?
who is friends with an English bourgeois forums poshar'te sure where that is the answer

Help me find the device with the same prosessorov, preferably 10 "
With me +

Post has been editedvova3238844 - 18.03.14, 16:51

Rep: (0)
help !!!! made cwm superior way no longer sees simkarty and usb flash drive, can somebody put the factory cwm

Rep: (5)
an.sem9 @ 18.03.2014, 19:06*
help !!!! made cwm superior way no longer sees simkarty and usb flash drive, can somebody put the factory cwm

I have everything works fine with CWM from sannnnndr, but if you need a home, it is in the office. firmware - a reference to the firmware in the cap threads.

Post has been editedGertseva - 18.03.14, 18:22

an.sem9 @ 18.03.2014, 18:06*
Help!!!!

usb flash drive and you will see it is necessary to format the fat32 you probably even do not do so or did not make out Che did))))
to switch off sim saw .... .... .... you insert included))))))

Post has been editedsannnnndr - 18.03.14, 18:53

I found the device begins to port firmware

vova3238844 @ 18.03.2014, 20:59*
I found the device begins to port firmware

details for blunt Pliz)))))))))))))))

Not all this garbage program to hide the bottom bar ...... need to look for a solution to remove all the buttons

Post has been editedsannnnndr - 18.03.14, 21:10

I'm trying to create one tablet okirpichil port lenovo: skull:: wallbash:: butcher:: censored:

vova3238844,
what for ?

sannnnndr @ 18.3.2014, 22:38*
vova3238844,
what for ?

So you want to say that you do not need custom bikes?

vova3238844,
some custom bikes .... It is necessary to remove the button bar in the screenshot and volume buttons .... hike they SystemUI.apk file \ res \ layout \ status_bar.xml
not sure well in general where there ....

the question why? ...... Why okirpichil tablet)))))))))))))))))))))

Post has been editedsannnnndr - 18.03.14, 22:54

sannnnndr @ 18.3.2014, 23:41*
...... why okirpichil tablet)))))))))))))))))))))

I, I, I, I sluchayano nehotel
Come seygodnya repaired.

Posted on 03/18/2014, 23:06:

sannnnndr @ 18.3.2014, 23:41*
should be removed in the screenshot button and volume button bar .... they march in SystemUI.apk reslayoutstatus_bar.xml file

well I'll walk and see

Post has been editedvova3238844 - 18.03.14, 23:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/02/20, 17:15