> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

ClassicBoy (Emulator) | Powerful emulator PS1, N64, GBA, GB, GBC, NES / Famicom, Sega Genesis, S

Rep: (18)
ClassicBoy (Emulator) 2016
Version: 2.0.3

Screenshot application
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The emulator will allow you to play classic games using the touchpad, joystick, gestures and sensor!
ClassicBoy is a powerful all-in-one emulator. He currently works with games from:

PlayStation 1 (PS1)
Nintendo 64 (N64)
Gameboy Advance (GBA)
Gameboy Classic (GB)
GameBoy Color (GBC)
NES / Famicom
Sega genesis
SNK NeoGeo

Everything that is necessary for the work of emulators is on this site:http://www.emu-land.net/

I checked the emulator itself, it is working. there isrestrictionatfree version- games are not saved in the place where you left off ...

If gesture and accelerometer controls do not work

Developer: Classicboy
Homepage: http://emu.portableandroid.com
Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.portableandroid.classicboyLite

Download:
version 2.0.3 Not full: Attached fileClassicBoy_2.0.3_1461938895575.apk (19.8 MB)

Post has been editedGridzilla - 05.12.18, 09:25
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (25)
Patched apk does not load savestate.
So I put it from the market for normal operation, then I "bought" the full version with a freed card from the program itself.
The only problem with me is the transparency of some buttons, which vary depending on the platform.
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
OMOIKANE @ 01/21/2014, 9:51 p.m.*
So I put it from the market for normal operation, then I "bought" the full version with a freed card from the program itself.
The only problem with me is the transparency of some buttons, which vary depending on the platform.

I see the normal size of the buttons. I’m always dumped on small ones. There were no such problems?

I don’t even want to launch NES roms, GEN (Sega) does not open roms (control buttons appear) and a black screen. A friend on the Chinese noun (copy SGS3) everything works fine

Rep: (68)
Guys, after unpacking (when it reaches 100%) the emulator just crashes and continues to crash on further switching on. The device Desire Z, Androyd 2.3.3. What could be the problem?

Rep: (2)
Crow1994 @ 01/23/2014, 9:25 PM*
Guys, after unpacking (when it reaches 100%) the emulator just crashes and continues to crash on further switching on. The device Desire Z, Androyd 2.3.3. What could be the problem?

I have the same situation, only on android 4.0.3

Post has been editedkirikill - 24.01.14, 21:04

Rep: (1)
Nevertheless, I would very much like a crack from someone. I would love to buy it myself. But Paypal does not recognize a white sheep, but there is no Visa -_-

Rep: (4304)
Nevertheless, I would very much like a crack from someone.
In a hatthere issame

Rep: (109)
Neither ps1 nor n64 are normally emulated. 1GHz, 768ram, adreno 200

Rep: (5)
On Highscreen Boost 2 everything is fine))
Processor: Qualcomm 8225Q ([email protected])
Video adreno 203
RAM Size: 1 GB

On Highscreen Boost 2 everything is fine))
Processor: Qualcomm 8225Q ([email protected])
Video adreno 203
RAM Size: 1 GB

Now we protest, 1.04 there were friezes on ps1

I ask you to pour 1.1.6 do not download ....

I ask you to pour 1.1.6 do not download ....

Now everything is downloading ..........

Post has been editedkirikill - 31.01.14, 22:13

Post has been editedkirikill - 01.02.14, 10:02

Rep: (0)
Can you play together if there are several gamepads?

KACTET_1973 @ 02/05/2014, 01:49*
Can you play together if there are several gamepads?

Theoretically, yes, in practice - it is necessary to experience.

Rep: (0)
Kirikill @ 02/06/2014, 06:31*
Theoretically, yes, in practice - it is necessary to experience.

It turned out to play together with two dualshocks 3 wireless.

Rep: (1)
That is, with the help of the yusb host, I can play together on any joysticks Even typehttp://m.aliexpress.com/item/1360352125.html.Without third-party software and a tambourine?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 10:05 PM