> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

ClassicBoy (Emulator) | Powerful emulator PS1, N64, GBA, GB, GBC, NES / Famicom, Sega Genesis, S

Rep: (18)
ClassicBoy (Emulator) 2016
Version: 2.0.3

Screenshot application
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
The emulator will allow you to play classic games using the touchpad, joystick, gestures and sensor!
ClassicBoy is a powerful all-in-one emulator. He currently works with games from:

PlayStation 1 (PS1)
Nintendo 64 (N64)
Gameboy Advance (GBA)
Gameboy Classic (GB)
GameBoy Color (GBC)
NES / Famicom
Sega genesis
SNK NeoGeo

Everything that is necessary for the work of emulators is on this site:http://www.emu-land.net/

I checked the emulator itself, it is working. there isrestrictionatfree version- games are not saved in the place where you left off ...

If gesture and accelerometer controls do not work

Developer: Classicboy
Homepage: http://emu.portableandroid.com
Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.portableandroid.classicboyLite

Download:
version 2.0.3 Not full: Attached fileClassicBoy_2.0.3_1461938895575.apk (19.8 MB)

Post has been editedGridzilla - 05.12.18, 09:25
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (15)
How does С”mulyatsyya n64?

The emulator is operating normally.

Here are the screenshotsNintendo 64:

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

ScreenshotsPlayStation 1:

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Post has been editedGridzilla - 05.01.14, 10:09
Reason for editing: spoiler

If someone hasfull (purchased) version of the emulator ClassicBoyThen do not hesitate to lay out ..!
Be sure to share your experiences ...

Post has been editedkirikill - 04.01.14, 18:43

Rep: (4314)
ClassicBoy v.1.1.6: Hacked APK
Screenshot
Attached Image
Author: opera-fan .
Feature: purchase the full version.
Before installing the hacked APK, remove the original. Operability has been tested only on the Nintendo 64 (rum Super Mario 64).Checked would PS1 (rum Metal Gear Solid), But I have it on the original does not start, even thoughRetroArchworks fine.
Download: Attached fileClassicBoy.v.1.1.6_full.apk (16.24 MB)
Past versions

Post has been editedopera-fan - 24.01.14, 15:32

opera-fan @ 07.01.2014, 03:08*
ClassicBoy v.1.1.3: Hacked APK
Spoiler (+/-) (Screenshot)
Author: opera-fan.
Feature: purchase the full version.
Before installing the hacked APK, remove the original. Operability has been tested only on the Nintendo 64 (rum Super Mario 64). Checked would PS1 (rum Metal Gear Solid), but I have it on the original does not start, although RetroArch works fine.
Download: ClassicBoy.v.1.1.3_full.apk (16.09 MB)

Thanks a lot..!

For completeness, happiness is not enough justRussification applications Classicboy ...

Rep: (4314)
kirikill @ 07.01.2014, 16:32*
For completeness, happiness is not enough just Russification ClassicBoy applications ...
Partial translation into Russian.

opera-fan @ 08.01.2014, 01:31*
Partial translation into Russian.

There are no words, thank !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
+

Post has been editedkirikill - 08.01.14, 02:08

Rep: (2836)
I ask me to experience a translated version of the following , Cured SW. opera-fan
Attached fileClassicBoy.v.1.1.4_full.signed.apk(16.11 MB)

Past versions

Does it have the right to life?
Unsubscribe, please, about all comments on the translation in QMS. I'm not a gamer and I am sure that my translation is not very accurate. : Blush:

Post has been editedSlav_nsk - 19.01.14, 16:49

Rep: (351)
Kombain good. Sohranki from emulation Mupen 64 suitable for the current it should be renamed.

Rep: (3)
Ps1 Friesen 25 fps, bust2, put before psx emulsion without friezes all ....

Slav_nsk @ 09.01.2014, 21:37*
I ask me to experience the translated version, cured SW. opera-fan ClassicBoy.v.1.1.3_full.signed.apk (16.11 MB)

Does it have the right to life?
Unsubscribe, please, about all comments on the translation in QMS.

Thanks. Well done.
+

Rep: (0)
It is a class!
USB stick can not use the current

Rep: (27)
People, I think one that appeared, finally, normal emulsion without transparent textures, squares instead of inscriptions and other stocks and problems with the settings from FPse and ePSXe?

gobodrodiont @ 11.01.2014, 14:26*
People, I think one that appeared, finally, normal emulsion without transparent textures, squares instead of inscriptions and other stocks and problems with the settings from FPse and ePSXe?

No, you do not seem to be the way it is in reality. : Yes2:

Rep: (54)
gobodrodiont @ 11.1.2014, 12:26*

long ago - retroarch

Rep: (27)
dreikk
retroarch - megaglyuchnaya prog with constant crash or hang. No game did not go normally.

gobodrodiont @ 12.01.2014, 04:16*
dreikk
retroarch - megaglyuchnaya prog with constant crash or hang. No game did not go normally.

I agree.

Post has been editedkirikill - 12.01.14, 04:08

Rep: (351)
gobodrodiont @ 12.01.2014, 04:16*
First Retroarh was the first of the so-called kombain emulators. Secondly PcsxRearmed emulator works there at times better - see the graph looks like here and there. Third Retoroarh free. Fourthly now Restroarh crisis, there is the type of their Google pleya kicked, come now while informal assembly, etc. - that is, if not the so-called crisis, all would be fine.

Rep: (1)
I have a save does not work on PSX? Used 1.1.3 hacked. When you try to download and srhranenii saves through the emulsion, nothing happens, but if you exit from the emulator, it continues playing from the point where the left. When you try to save the game, save the hold only to exit in the emulsion. After the publication of the emulsion all missing preservation.

Post has been editedSSJ4 - 13.01.14, 04:35

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 01/05/20, 17:07