> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

57 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Trials frontier | [IPhone] [iPad] Good mototrial from Ubisoft
yan201298
Message#1
04.01.14, 00:30
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 442
Check in: 04.05.12
Apple iPod touch 5G

Trials Frontier download

Version: 5.9.0
Last update of the game in the header:18.04.2018

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Get motorcycles, and drove!

Description:
Discover the popular Trials series on mobile devices from famous RedLynx developers!

CHECK YOUR SKILLS IN INCREDIBLE RACING GAME for smartphones and tablets!
You are waiting for exciting motorcycle tracks with cool stunts, crazy jumps and air acrobatics!
Challenge players from all over the world and conquer global leaderboards on each track!
Take part in races, explore the world, improve motorcycles and compete with opponents. No compromise!

“Looks just fine” (POCKET CAFÉ).
“Depth of development and multiplayer is impressive” (TOUCH ARCADE).

- Game mechanics with realistic PHYSICS.
- MULTI-USER MODE with seasons of ranks and new awards!
- A collection of MORE THAN 250 UNIQUE RACING TRACES, replenished monthly!
- More than 15 slaughter motorcycles, each with its own speed and control!
- TOURNAMENTS AND EVENTS IN REAL TIME. Show the best time and be famous throughout the world!
- IDEAL RACE SYSTEM WITH A GHOST. Compete with any ghost from the list of leaders on any track!
- Over 50 hours of storyline game, including MORE THAN 250 DIFFICULT JOBS and 10 great LOCATIONS.

Join the Trials community!
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/trialsfrontier.game
Twitter:https://twitter.com/trialsfrontier
Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/trials.frontier

A warning. ATTENTION: the game Trials Frontier is free, but some items in it can be purchased for real money. You can disable on your device the ability to use in-game purchases at any time.

Diamond hacking
Breaking 1
Hacking 2
Jailbreak
For those who are faced with a problem during the passage of the task Static Attack
Break 3
Recommendations for the game

Seller: Ubisoft
The size: 272.7 MB
Compatibility: Is required iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
Languages:Russian English, Spanish, Italian, Korean, German, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, French, Japanese
Homepage: http://www.redlynx.com/games/trials-frontier
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/trials-frontier/id659283309

Download:
Attached fileTrials_Frontier_5.7.0.part1.rar(119 MB)
Attached fileTrials_Frontier_5.7.0.part2.rar(95.78 MB)
thanks, we sayzolimax
Archive:
Story:
5.7.0 Dec 27 2017
A big event begins! DAKAR-2018 - the world's largest rally raid now in Trials Frontier!
Join the Dakar Rally and take part in 6 stages of a tense race, fighting for 10 amazing new tracks!
Compete with opponents, show the best time and win great prizes!
5.6.0 Nov 6 2017
The largest event in the world of extreme sports, supercross and freestyle motocross of the entire Southern Hemisphere Monster Energy AUS-X OPEN 2017 now in Trials Frontier!
Download the update and take part in a two-week crazy race “AUS-X OPEN: Midnight Circle”! You are waiting for two new themed tracks and coloring for motorcycles!
Join now!
5.5.0 Oct 4 2017
You will test BMW rally! Not only speed is important here, but also skill. Complete 4 weekly stages of 10 tracks each and become a legend with the gorgeous BMW F 800 GS!
Rush along the track like an arrow, show the best result and top the weekly leaderboard! Win great rewards, including BMW F 800 GS drawings and 5 new tracks!
Saddle the monster!
5.4.1 Aug 24 2017
Faster, more powerful, tougher than ever. We strive to make your game feel brighter. Thanks to your feedback, a number of bugs have been fixed in the game.
Download the latest version of Trials Frontier now!
5.4.0 Aug 16 2017
Faster, more powerful, tougher than ever. We strive to make your game feel brighter. Thanks to your feedback, a number of bugs have been fixed in the game.
5.3.0 July 7, 2017
In the Trials Frontier, Miss Norkana arrives, a tough and stubborn politician. She bears a cunning plan: to undermine your reputation as the best motorcyclist and thus strengthen your leadership. Pass her fiery test, perform spectacular stunts and escape from the fiery madness that she brought down on your head. Otherwise, you will have to surrender and admit defeat.
Protect your reputation, uncover the terrible intentions of the enemy, perform gorgeous stunts and save the world of Trials Frontier and its inhabitants!
5.2.0 June 15, 2017
Update brings with it an explosive event! Get ready, motorcyclists: ahead of the BANDITO TRIAL ON THE RALLY!
Get Bandito, the new fast motorcycle of class I. Complete 3 weekly stages with 10 tracks in each! Set a record of passing speed, get into the weekly leaderboard and get VALUABLE AWARDS!
Faster, more powerful, better than ever. We strive to make your game feel brighter. Fixed some bugs in the game.
Download the latest version of Trials Frontier right now ...
5.1.1 May 29, 2017
We try to regularly please you with updates and new features that make the gaming experience even better! Have fun!
5.1.0 May 11, 2017
Easter has passed, but a strange guest appeared in the Trials Frontier, calling himself an Easter bunny. Isn't he an impostor? Can you trust him? Why is he here?
Under the colorful shell of this update, incredible discoveries are waiting for us!
Find Trials Frontier Easter Eggs and get up to 7 absolutely new tracks! As well as a special costume and coloring to boot!
Get ready, it's time to go. Learn the secret of the strange Easter bunny and his hunt for Easter Eggs!
5.0.1 Apr 26 2017
Faster, more powerful, tougher than ever. We strive to make your game feel brighter. We have fixed a number of errors in the game.
5.0.0 Apr 11 2017
Trials Frontier marks THREE YEARS! Celebrate with us, motorcyclists!
Get ready, we have something for you. We are glad to present a new Bandito motorcycle! It is great for performing special tricks at high speed. Get this bike and try it out at your favorite event - Midnight Circle!
Faster, more powerful, tougher than ever. We strive to make your game feel brighter. We have fixed a number of errors in the game.
4.9.1 Mar 9 2017
Did you show a decent result in testing KTM Rally?
It's time to download the update! We got rid of several annoying bugs and increased the stability of the game. Now the gameplay has become even more enjoyable!
Be sure to share your opinions and comments about the game on our forums!
4.8.1 Jan 11 2017
Introducing a competition that will put your driving skills to the test!
Complete 4 weekly stages of 10 tracks each on a brand new, legendary KTM 450 Rally motorcycle to glorify your Wings of the Desert team! Fight for victory on each track and set a personal record for passing speed - so you can get into the weekly leaderboard! Get rewards for success, including drawings of the KTM 450 Rally motorcycle and 8 new extreme tracks!
Ready to race?
4.8.0 Jan 4 2017
Introducing a competition that will put your driving skills to the test!
Complete 4 weekly stages of 10 tracks each on a brand new, legendary KTM 450 Rally motorcycle to glorify your Wings of the Desert team! Fight for victory on each track and set a personal record for passing speed - so you can get into the weekly leaderboard! Get rewards for success, including drawings of the KTM 450 Rally motorcycle and 8 new extreme tracks!
Ready to race?
4.6.0 Dec 6 2016
While you won the frontier, we continued to improve the game:
• Ubisoft Club just got better! Connect, invite friends and play with them has become easier. Give more gifts and go around friends in the global leaderboard!
• Optimized in-game support. It is now even easier to write to us and share your opinion about the game.
Download the update and return to the track!
Well, how many KTM fans are there? Something even more legendary is coming ...
4.5.1 Oct 25 2016
Get ready to meet Halloween with the Midnight Circle!
Jet Cam has prepared 4 weekly trials for you, each with one track and a motorcycle. Challenge the whole world - hit Cam with your skills and get prizes. You are waiting for new tracks and cool costumes, even those that you missed before.
Knock out your opponents and rush to the first line of the new weekly leaderboard!
You have a terrible Halloween. Stay on track!
4.5.0 Oct 17 2016
Jet Cam has prepared 4 weekly trials for you, each with one track and a motorcycle. Challenge the whole world - hit Cam with your skills and get prizes. You are waiting for new tracks and cool costumes, even those that you missed before.
Knock out your opponents and rush to the first line of the new weekly leaderboard!
4.4.0 Oct 12 2016
4.3.0 30 Aug 2016
More power for you, motorcyclists! This update adds new features to the game that you will definitely appreciate!
- Switching medals: you can now switch basic medals, Donkey medals and insane medals.
- Information about the set of trails: click on the set to get detailed information about it. This will help you not to lose with the purchase.
- Thanks to your feedback, we have fixed a lot of small errors.
Hit the gas and never stop!
4.2.2 July 13, 2016
We have carefully studied all your feedback on the latest update and tried to resolve the issues raised and ensure the stable operation of the game. We managed to eliminate the problems associated with the leaderboard, bunker and tasks. Thank you for your comments!
We understand that it is very important for you to collect all sections of the route. Do not worry, your efforts will not be wasted: a little later the sites will again be available separately.
4.2.1 June 30, 2016
Hi, motorcyclists!
Event "Treasure Hunt" has begun! The Seeker has 4 new tracks, but first they must be found! Be on the leaderboard first by starting an epic quest!
A Temple Biker Costume is available with a special chase-helping opportunity!
In the in-game store, you can find a major overhaul and a new Motoclub, an exclusive rewards program with a huge amount of daily diamonds and coins, a new suit and an exclusive icon for displaying on leaderboards.

Post has been editedmaxipon - 18.04.18, 21:34
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...
aaa535aaa
Message#22
21.02.14, 14:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 110
Check in: 04.06.12

Bombas @ 02.21.2014, 14:36*
Here is a download from the Canadian side. Can someone hack ??

Attached files

Trials Frontier 1.2.0.ipa (78.64 MB)

Requires username and password

--------------------
GameCenter: iMiniAsh
JeyKey555
Message#23
21.02.14, 14:14
555x Combo !!!
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1239
Check in: 10.08.12
Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular

Bombas
There is no sense, the hacking can be done only by himself downloading it.
aaa535aaa
Message#24
21.02.14, 17:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 110

guys post the latest version, the one that requires the name and password above

--------------------
Bombas
Message#25
21.02.14, 21:25
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 09.02.10
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

If you tell me how to hack, I'll post the hacked one. I tried the ways that are described on the forum - for some reason it did not work.
shweeps
Message#26
21.02.14, 22:15
perfectionist
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 833
Check in: 04.03.12
Motorola Moto X (4th Gen)

Tell meBombashow to hack, I want to play already)

Post has been editedshweeps - 21.02.14, 22:16

--------------------
HTC Sensation ->iPhone 5s ->Motorola Moto X4
You were not shit, but you didn’t get to the top. Like "Tottenham".
aaa535aaa
Message#27
22.02.14, 09:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 110

Bombas @ 02.21.2014, 10:25*
If you tell me how to hack, I'll post the hacked one. I tried the ways that are described on the forum - for some reason it did not work.

LocalAppstorom not break Scholl?
iFFree
GameGuardian)
You throw off hacked even though people try to hack)

--------------------
JeyKey555
Message#28
22.02.14, 10:04
555x Combo !!!
[offline]

Messages 1239

aaa535aaa,
It is regrettable to see your delusion. In this case, there is no hacking of the in-game currency, but hacking of the game itself, ipa.
aaa535aaa
Message#29
22.02.14, 10:07
Local
[offline]

Messages 110

JeyKey555 @ 02.22.2014, 11:04*
It is regrettable to see your delusion. In this case, there is no hacking of the in-game currency, but hacking of the game itself, ipa.

This is not a delusion, just not so read the lad)
Tell me how to hack it))

--------------------
JeyKey555
Message#30
22.02.14, 10:12
555x Combo !!!
[offline]

Messages 1239

aaa535aaa,
You read everything correctly, just the author of the post did not correctly write what led you astray.

Post has been editedJeyKey555 - 22.02.14, 10:13
Bombas
Message#31
22.02.14, 21:11
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

JeyKey555
If you read the topic, it becomes clear that I meant)) if not, then excuse me)) ... if you honestly did not think that the newcomers might not understand it a little)) my omission))

on topic: tried to hackcrackaddict, Clutch, Crazy cute, SiNfuLCrackandAppCrackr
Everywhere there were either errors, or the hacked application refused to be installed. I did not understand the cause of these problems. Probably rural lupine I))

I can throw the hacked one for the test, which was not installed in me, will it be unclear who ... do you need ??

Post has been editedBombas - 22.02.14, 21:12
JeyKey555
Message#32
22.02.14, 21:22
555x Combo !!!
[offline]

Messages 1239

Bombas
It is necessary to use Rasticrac.
Bombas
Message#33
23.02.14, 16:24
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

JeyKey555
Thanks for the advice. I will try now.
Bombas
Message#34
23.02.14, 17:02
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

how to use it ?? teams don't work
Bombas
Message#35
23.02.14, 18:29
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

in short, excuse me, but I decided to score on everything. Nothing works on IOS7 (or my hands are not from there)
paradox3099
Message#36
23.02.14, 18:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 834
Check in: 23.01.13
Apple iPhone 4S

It's a shame, I just broke it, but there are no missions: D, since you need to upgrade.

--------------------
For cheats for Modern Combat 5 write in the LAN, only for iOS!
baburam
Message#37
03.03.14, 11:55
I, part of that power ...
[offline]

Messages 2498
Check in: 22.05.11
Honor View 10 4/64

Has anyone passed this track to gold? mine is simply unrealistic!

Attached images
Attached Image

--------------------
I hate tuning exhaust. These sounds are as false as the smile of a prostitute. (C) Jeremy Clarkson
The exhaust gases get into the turbocharger and rotate it, the magic is going on, and you eat faster. (C) @LEX
JeyKey555
Message#38
03.03.14, 11:57
555x Combo !!!
[offline]

Messages 1239

baburam
Impossible, my record is 53 seconds.
baburam
Message#39
03.03.14, 12:05
I, part of that power ...
[offline]

Messages 2498
Check in: 22.05.11
Honor View 10 4/64

JeyKey555
same thing, about a minute record.
The snag is that there are no more missions at all and this is not possible to go through.
even no boosts help. :(

--------------------
I hate tuning exhaust. These sounds are as false as the smile of a prostitute. (C) Jeremy Clarkson
The exhaust gases get into the turbocharger and rotate it, the magic is going on, and you eat faster. (C) @LEX
JeyKey555
Message#40
03.03.14, 12:09
555x Combo !!!
[offline]

Messages 1239

baburam
I think this is the end. Just decided to give everyone a challenge at the end of the game. We must wait for updates and release in all stores.
NRJNRJ
Message#41
03.03.14, 15:45
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 29.07.11

GamZ @ 01/04/2014, 09:46*
Breaks LocallAPStore'om.
And at 1.2.0, does it break you? Because for me she doesn't want to “break”.
Race

57 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 01:53