Talk Camera Sony XPERIA Z1 | Pros and cons. Examples of photos and videos. Personal experience.

Rep: (1268)
Discussion camera Sony XPERIA Z1

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Camera talk | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ |

Theme is created to exchange experiences on the use of cameras.
Lay out their work, please just do not forget the spoiler.
It is necessary also to specify modes and shooting conditions.
Just pay attention to all the participants in the sectionA photo

Compare photos and Z1 IPhone 5
How to empower the drain chamber

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links, or through QMS.

Post has been editedartem1701 - 26.02.16, 15:32
Reason for editing: Theme Navigator

Rep: (8)
noise matrix itself, no program will not help in this case.

I look old photos with the Sony S Hperiya there is no noise at night! and all without the noise and cereals this late at night. certainly it is not soft. Cheap matrix has done its job. Alas. Here are two pictures with the Sony Xperia S

8 pm
Attached Image

11 p.m
Attached Image

Rep: (110)
Apophis84 @ 04.01.2014, 00:00*
with Sony Hperiya S there is no noise at night! and all without the noise and cereals this late at night.

Well, the sky is not present, yes ... but on asphalt that for zelonoseroe mesevo? and yes the dog too ... not quite in focus and therefore the noise is not as noticeable due to blurring.
all this IMHO: blush:
Here is my bird on the tree and balls: blush: the noise is, but will not say where: D
Attached Image

Attached Image

that would be so fotoparat shot on Z1 (the native software) ... trial and error have been identified:
1) Flash is best to fill, with the rest of the autofocus in the dark just misses + -20 centimeters.
2) multi-focus which is five blocks on the screen ... the rest are either smeared or not cling where necessary.
3) Manual exposure iso - 50 gives a minimum of noise, but in the EXIF ​​Simca seen 64 some reason ... and the hands that had not trembled (light little weak flash)

p.s. Scene of shooting conditions - dark room ... on the phone screen can not see anything (with the settings as described below)

Aby Who @ 01/03/2014, 20:07*
What kind of camera Camera JB + and where to take it?

Camera JB +

Post has been editedvolandk2 - 03.01.14, 21:00
Reason for editing: finished the shooting conditions

and again, because my office with a Nokia camera quality rubbed, upload photos with the Nokia 808 for the evaluation of the quality and detail.

http://fotohost.kz/image/bbD7

Evaluation details photo, try now also closer to the Sony Xperia Z1, in the best case, there will be squares with this approach ...

Attached Image

Given that Nokia Lumia 1020 added OIS + modern matrix BSI (Nokia 808 published 3 years ago).
quality should be even better.

Apophis84 @ 04.01.2014, 00:58*
Evaluation details photo, try now also closer to the Sony Xperia Z1, in the best case, there will be squares with this approach ...

I have laid out above pictures from the Z1, brings them closer ... cubes begin to appear only when the image begins to 'stretch' (which, incidentally, is understandable, because we do not have a vector image)

volandk2 @ 03.01.2014, 22:05*
I have laid out above pictures from the Z1, brings them closer ... cubes begin to appear only when the image begins to 'stretch' (which, incidentally, is understandable, because we do not have a vector image)
nothing on your photo zoom, you saw what distance to the ski lift in the photo? there are about 50 meters! approaching and no smearing! try to bring a range of object with Sony!
Zoom in on the photo side of the mountain, where you can see dandelions, all the fine details at a distance from the object!

Post has been editedApophis84 - 03.01.14, 23:15

Rep: (1268)
Try to see the top of the pipe. Each brick can be seen.
a photo
Attached Image

Rep: (56)
Man comparing photos with different resolution, and have nothing to say) ... Nothing to do, you are among like-minded us) ... Until you do not reach that we have that, nor commerce, nor advertising the brand, do not do ... only made their choice and quietly rejoice ))) ... you just Apophis as "rein under the tail hit"))) sorry for allegory dearly bought?), so it was necessary to sell and ostavatstso fan photographing Nokia) ... frustrated and trying to discourage others? It will not work) , comrades, mostly prozhonnye) rather than enthusiastic youths), which are easily prozeletirovat))), that kshta ...

Rep: (40)
Rhesus, you only ardent fanatics :-)
In fact z1 in the dark very lousy shoots. Sony should be ashamed of such a quality recording.

Post has been editedssurneed - 04.01.14, 00:41

ssurneed Yeah))) ... What darkness?

Rhesus, but in a room with dim lighting.
I was sgs3 to z1, and so, he shot a lot better under indoor lighting. Generally claims sgs3 chamber at zero. And to z1 bunch. Something like this.

On the machine, now ...
Attached Image

Posted 01/04/2014, 1:01:

ssurneed Inadequate lighting, lamp how many watts? How many square meters?

Yes, any average room, 18 meter, 3 lamps included from 6 to 15 watts, energy saving.

ssurneed @ 04.01.2014, 05:04*
Yes, any average room, 18 meter, 3 lamps included from 6 to 15 watts, energy saving.

lol: D but such data have cast aside rotten tomatoes even photographers with DSLR forum: rofl: what do you want from the phone to fuck.

volandk2, I want the camera to shoot at the level of competitors, the iPhone 5, sgs3 / 4 and so on. They have the photo is much better when the same source data. After all, a lot of photos we do at home, at a party, in a cafe, in a club ...

You can laugh for a long time, but did not recognize it at z1 not sufficient illumination removes the worst of all competitors is the destiny of fanatics)

And I'm not alone in thinking such a lot of opinionsSony Xperia Z1 - Discussion
Sony Xperia Z1 - Discussion (Post # 25961932)

Although there are views of opposite, that leads to some thoughtsSony Xperia Z1 - Discussion (Post # 26269016)

Post has been editedssurneed - 04.01.14, 11:00

Vicario @ @ @ 04/01/2014, 00:16*
Try to see the top of the pipe. Each brick can be seen.

look at the same photo on the leaves! the closest bush. no leaf on the tree not make out one soap. on my photo leaves much further than the lift, but if you zoom in the trees on the slope there all the same, each sheet is legible!

Post has been editedApophis84 - 04.01.14, 11:19

Rep: (0)
First pics native
The second camera jb +
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editeddaidary - 04.01.14, 11:44

Rh @ 01/04/2014, 2:01*
On the machine, now ... Spoiler (+/-)

Do not confuse the night filming and photographing landscapes in the room in low light with flash! but purely in night mode, the street he fotkaet acceptable. Rzagovor was about the room.

ssurneed @ 04.01.2014, 13:41*
Although there are views of opposite, that leads to some thoughts Sony Xperia Z1 - Discussion (Post # 26269016)

Here I am about the same.
I have to work, there are people that are just trying to compare ... concluded that the Z series makes photos better (about the automatic mode is not talking, in principle, it is even shoot cameras and DSLRs often mistaken)

compare the need of comparability and in the same conditions at the same time (sometimes a few minutes and the sun is less than or vapor clouds in the sky, and all down the drain ...)
it is like a man who was shooting in the city and cursed in fotoparat that it's awful ... I am back with a trip to the mountains and discovered that chic pictures. And why?

Rep: (0)
Native camera
Attached Image

Camera jb +
Attached Image

Camera ultra hd
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/03/20, 15:49