Terraria | Sandbox

Rep: (345)
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Terraria is a world of adventure! Land of mystery! The land, which you can change: to protect and enjoy it. Your possibilities are endless in Terraria. Maybe you're a fan of action games? A great architect? Collector? Researcher? All find a place in this game. Start playing right now!

Price:
Attached Image679 Rub.

English language
Trophies: 39 (1/2/19/17)
Weight: 63 Mb (with latest patch)
Multiplayer: Yes

Game process
Terraria - is an open 2D-game with the gameplay, which is based on the study, construction and action. The game executed in graphic style 2D-sprite elements resembling the 16-bit sprite SNES system. The game is known for its classic research and priklyuchenchenskim game style, similar styles, and Metroid Games Minecraft.
The game starts in a randomly generated world, and the player is given three basic tools: pickaxe for mining, a short sword for battle, and the ax for chopping wood. Many resources, such as ore, can be detected at the time of production or research of underground caves. Some resources, and most items can be found only in certain areas of the game world is stored in ordinary or rare chests and fall with certain opponents. Players must use resources to create new items and equipment in the respective workplace through recipes. For example, torches can be made in the work bench, and to melt ingots of ore in the furnace. To create the majority of the additional items in Terraria is required to do several operations for creating, where the product is created with the same recipe will be used as an ingredient for another.
Players will encounter many different opponents in Terraria. One of the most common are slugs and zombies, as well as various other opponents are particularly specific regions. Occurrence of different opponents depends on several factors including time, location, random events and interactions players. Players can also summon powerful bosses with different mechanics and combat of which drop rare items and trophies. Each card has a number of zones with unique items and unusual enemies, as well as more complex areas with better things and trophies. Most powerful items and equipment needed to combat many enemies.
Upon reaching the intended target (eg, a victory over the boss, or finding the gun), the characters can bring into play non-player characters (the NPC, the NPC), such as a merchant, a nurse, or a wizard, in order to occupy a building or room built for them. Some NPCs can settle previously finding them all over the world who will be staying in the house of the player. Then the characters will be able to buy or sell items, as well as receive some services from NPCs for a fee - coins, which can be found in the world.
If you call and defeat powerful bosses deep in the ground, the player can activate the "advanced mode" of the game, which is much more complexity; version of the game. Due to this, the game will be a lot of new and trudnopobedimyh opponents in a variety of areas. Also there will be new NPCs, new bosses, and more complexity; version of conventional bosses, plus added lots of new items available to create that may fall from the enemies and bosses. Most of the world would be spoiled, and will create a new "light" biome with new opponents and trophies.
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

useful links
Wiki on the game -http://ru.terraria.wikia.com/
Official Forum (English) -http://www.terrariaonline.com/forum/

Post has been editedmeleshkin-igor - 02.01.14, 16:24

Rep: (1045)
Vicky on it -http://ru.terraria.wikia.com/
But it is worth noting that the update content consoles 1.2 no (and there were added bosses, monsters, a bunch of objects, etc.). Like spring promise.

Post has been editedmgeee - 02.01.14, 15:46

the console versions contain only small addition of 1.2 (the so-called "teaser 1.2")

- Incorporated 1.2 updated biome background graphics, new sun and moon graphics
- Incorporated new low-tier armor sets and their recipes
- Certain item stack sizes have been increased from 250 to 999
- Added animations for water, water sparkles, life crystals, shadow orbs, furnace and hell forge
- Added random sizes for Zombies and Demon Eyes
- Added new enemy sprites: Pincushion Zombie, Slimed Zombie, Female Zombie, Twiggy Zombie, Swamp Zombie, Shroom Zombie

Rep: (245)
mgeee @ 02.01.2014, 19:44*
Like spring promise.

More specifically, in the first quarter of 2014. I did (and many others) hope in February (I understand that January is bold).

Official Forum (English) -http://www.terrariaonline.com/forum/

mgeee
Jimmer
Add your own links in the cap.

Rep: (23)
meleshkin-igor and as to you in the whole game? On your computer and have not tried it, and the demo (if it exists at all) but was too lazy to download a try. Interested ease of gameplay and the "boredom" of the game.

I knew about the game or anything until the moment has not yet started talking about it out on Vita. So I was curious, looked screenshots from the PC and not appreciated. Already before the actual release of the couple looked on YouTube and letspleev interested seriously.
December 11 immediately bought it and I drive so far for 2-3 hours a day. Bought during this time a couple of toys in the sales, but postponed them until ... The terrarium is still so much to do, so much to do: do not dig the ore, the flowers are not sazheny, the second house built not, Tyson is not collected ...

WeibRabe,
Demo and it is not necessary to download it rather scare from buying. The entire demo is management training, a little craft, building a house, well, and one slug to kill. After the first passage of the demo I only have one thought was that kind of garbage? For so many people praise the game? Then he sat for a while on PS Vitas, was once again the demo and download the full version on the PC. In the game the main point is not the buildings, homes are needed for that night to hide from enemies and keep at hand useful NPC. Of usable ore can create armor and weapons in the game of which a great variety of armor and weapons needed for that would kill stronger monsters of which fall more valuable things, and to kill the bosses, from which falls particularly valuable items. There are many interesting things like hook cat, there are caves in again you can not just go so, otherwise you will kill the dungeon guardian that would be easy to move around in the cave to kill the boss, skeletrona. There are many interesting details. It's like a 2D Diablo, there is the multiplayer that supports up to eight people can be for example the underground together with another run) on the breakdown in the PC version of the play, but before that readBenefit for beginners . So I tried to play it on your Android smartphone, the management there is awful, you can not choose the size of the world, and content is much less than in the PS Vita version. Management on PS Vita, I think the most ideal mix stitch buttons and it is something. Only with a bow to shoot it seems to me not as convenient as the PC. In general, I advise you to try out the game. I really liked, a day or two - three full version will take on the Vita. It's like a MMORPG, at first you think what kind of garbage? And then a little bit to master the game, to understand what was happening and it becomes interesting.

Before that, I played on a PC, when it came out. Then even hardmoda was not.

Comparison with the PC version:
The game flies almost always 60 fps. Just at the entrance to the newly generated world sometimes podlagivaet, and almost every time at the approach to the house.
Management is quite personal, 95% of the time it is convenient. The left stick is responsible for movement, right behind the sight, for a jump x, R per attack, L for the hook. You can still stick instead of the right to use the touchpad, but I can hardly imagine how it is at all possible. Arrows are available for bindi on their arms / potions.
There are two kinds of sight:
- "smart", which is directed in the direction of movement (and if you touch the right stick - to the side of his departure). Convenient for quick but imprecise action.
- "normal," which moves the right stick (like a mouse). Convenient for sighting action.
However, in heavy battles with the bosses hardmod (when they have never not won and weak armor) has disadvantages:
Firstly - the screen 960h544 against 1920x1200 on the computer. Because of this, these bosses are stupid most of the time the screen is carried out. Secondly you need to simultaneously run, jump, and aiming to shoot, it's impossible. However, if you cook the arena (a long strip of land in the sky) to get rid of the need to jump - it becomes approx.
Also, the interface a bit gutted for the small screen.
In the rest of the game 1: 1 as a PC. There's a bit of exclusive content, but on the background of 1.2 ...

For those who have not played on a PC.
The game looks like a few of Minecraft, but there is a very obvious and very simple goal - pumping (xn / mana), collecting the best of armor / items, a victory over the bosses (of which a dozen here, instead of 1).
Content here very much:
http://ru.terraria.wikia.com/wiki/Мобы
http://ru.terraria.wikia.com/wiki/Предметы
http://ru.terraria.wikia.com/wiki/ÐИПы
http://ru.terraria.wikia.com/wiki/Окружение

Post has been editedmgeee - 03.01.14, 15:48

Cave a biting found many interesting of all garbage, even prizyvalka Cthulhu eyes there) And where the extra items to fold?

meleshkin-igor @ 03.01.2014, 23:10*
Where the obstructions fold?
trashcan in the inventory, square it can be sent.

mgeee
This we know, the question is really whether all this save?

meleshkin-igor
in the sense of?
Then threw it, then I threw it away.
And when invertar filled all useful - it is necessary to go back home and throw off everything in the chests.
You can still take with themSafe, But it is expensive (at the initial stage of the game).

mgeee @ 03.01.2014, 23:50*
then you need to go back home and throw off everything in the chests.
That's me and interested) already made two, thank you!

Objects, by the way, if you allocate a cross (in inventory or a chest), and then press the square, they are not destroyed and discarded on the ground, where lie still for a while.
Cave chests, as well as many other items, we can knock down hammer (after releasing the contents of) and take with you if you too lazy to do yourself.

Jimmer @ 04.01.2014, 00:59*
Cave chests, as well as many other items, we can knock down hammer (after releasing the contents of) and take with you if you too lazy to do yourself.
Well golden chests to do) Plus visually they look nicer.

Rep: (68)
Adds who explores and creates I Foks2need psn

Rep: (23)
meleshkin-igor mgeee
Convinced. I'll take it, too.

The game is worthwhile, interesting throughout the deal. Now perhaps an hour to kill something that would correct the error with the house for that would come to npc and scatter them in mind, and at the same time to increase the building. Small rooms done in the future. Now basement completed yet and in general will be three more rooms for new npc.

Rep: (32)
meleshkin-igor @ 04.01.2014, 05:56*
The game is worthwhile, interesting throughout the deal. Now perhaps an hour to kill something that would correct the error with the house for that would come to npc and scatter them in mind, and at the same time to increase the building. Small rooms done in the future. Now basement completed yet and in general will be three more rooms for new npc.

I agree, never before have not played, but vite tightened. Very, very much I advise everyone to try, sorry for the price bites.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/07/20, 5:46