> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia SP - Games & Apps. | Discussion, launch and support the launch.

Rep: (209)
-
Applications and games for Sony Xperia SP

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod firmware пїЅ | MIUI v5 firmware пїЅ | Modification and decorations пїЅ | Sony XPERIA SP Club пїЅ | Applications and games for Sony Xperia SP пїЅ

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Users who have checked out any game on our device help others save time. Please add information to this topic (game name, version, cache and links to them).

Template for placement games
[CENTER] [SIZE = 5] [COLOR = limegreen] [B] GAME NAME [/ B] [/ COLOR] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[SPOILER = Description] GAME DESCRIPTION (if possible, specify the game genre) [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = Screenshots] SCREENSHOTS OF THE GAME TAKEN FROM ANY SITE, DOWNLOADED ON POST [/ SPOILER]
[SPOILER = Download] Attached arch files. and CASH, be sure to specify the path CASH, arch. and the cache can not be loaded into the post, and indicate the links. [/ SPOILER]
Optionally, you can add a few lines from yourself, how the game behaves, what you liked, your own impressions of the game

User-Verified Games
Games for Sony Xperia SP are constantly added and updated, which go on the latest firmware, tested by me or other users. Do not forget to thank those who find and test these games for you!
Action, Shooter

Simulators

Arcade

Quests, Adventure, RPG

Race

brain teaser

Tabletop

Sports

Flying

Strategies

User-verified applications

LIST OF RECENT ADDED GAMES

Useful

Our board of honor

In this thread are all Forum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Be mutually polite!At our forum it is customary to say"Thank"by increasing your reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Image(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put a plus.
Help make the branch cleaner and more useful!Use the buttonsAttached ImageandAttached Imagefor posting evaluation.
Minus: flooding, offtopic, breaking the rules. Plus: useful posts, instructions, etc. So much easier and more convenient to keep the branch clean and tidy.

Post has been editedStimul127 - 29.12.14, 01:18
Reason for editing: Added games.

Rep: (9)
Immediately interested in the question about Oil Rush how it goes on our device, who tried it?

prod2k @ 12/29/2013, 11:27 PM*
Oil Rush as it goes on our device,
so far I can not say but the game is only for Adreno video accelerator so I think the flight will be normal! (I'll shake right now)

Rep: (276)
maksimka43,
What about the applications: is it a must have?

Rep: (5)
The Sims в„ў FreePlay

Description
LIVE FREE! PLAY FOR FREE! From the creators of The Sims в„ў 3, the sales leader in the mobile gaming industry, a completely new, FULL experience FREE Sims application for Android devices.
** The Sims FreePlay is an indistinguishable from life high-quality game. Keep in mind that to download the game you will need more than 350 MB of free space, and for the game - about 1200 MB of free disk space on the device. To speed up the process, we recommend connecting to a WiFi network. **
START PLAYING FOR FREE! FULLY CREATE UP TO 20 DIFFERENT CHARACTERS AND ...
- Let them play weddings, give birth to children who will become babies, and then go to school
- Get pets, grow a garden or bake pies
- Let the characters take up a career and start earning Simoleons, increasing their wealth
- Reach the goal, work out lifestyle points and spend them on fashionable things
- Live with your characters in real time (you have a day, and your characters have a day, you have a night - and they too)!
... and most importantly: PLAY FOR FREE!
FULL SIMULATION OF REAL LIFE
Will your characters be friends or enemies? A wide variety of relationships between the characters: from slaps to polite handshakes and even sex! Fill the city with pet stores, car dealers and supermarkets. Expand your city as its population grows.
Do not restrain yourself! The possibilities are endless!
- In order for you to get the most out of the gameplay, we recommend disabling 4G before the game, keep in mind that at the moment we are working on compatibility with 4G networks.
Google Play Web:https://market.android.com/details?id=com.e...imsfreeplay_row

Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Download
Version 5.14.1
apk and cache
Folder with cache throw in Android / data

Post has been editedabaziev - 13.07.15, 04:27
Reason for editing: New version

Abaziev @ 12/29/2013, 11:48 PM*
I will upload the cache to the game The Sims FreePlay specifically for our device
You can not fill in the cache here, but the link would not hurt, and then it shook from the market and it does not go), you will spread the word, do everything according to the memo)

BulBul075 @ 12/29/2013, 11:42 PM*
about applications: it is a must have type

In principle, yes, but you can also lay out the types that are useful or something else I think I understood)

Post has been editedmaksimka43 - 29.12.13, 22:55

Rep: (5)
Maksimka43 @ 12/29/2013, 11:51 PM*
You can not fill in the cache here, but the link would not hurt, and then it shook from the market and it does not go), you will spread the word, do everything according to the memo)

I will fill the cache on file sharing

Rep: (9)
Maksimka43 @ 12/29/2013, 10:34 PM*
so far I can not say but the game is only for Adreno video accelerator so I think the flight will be normal! (I'll shake right now)

At MIUI, there are now some departures, I sin on the RAM, that's interesting how things are on the drain or near

Rep: (0)
Please help with Asphalt 8. The game is great, but for some reason on some races (probably Tokyo is sinning) the game crashes, is there a way to cope with it?

akuma ita the same situation can someone know how to solve this problem write off)

Rep: (28)
Modern combat 4: Zero Hour

description
Mobile first-person shooter number 1 is back, once again expanding the boundaries of the possible! The whole world froze in anticipation of a nuclear dawn. The last hope of mankind - elite combat special forces. The task assigned to the fighters is to find and save world leaders captured by a terrorist group.
LOAD THE ATMOSPHERE OF THE BEST THREE-DIMENSIONAL SHOOTER FOR MOBILE DEVICES
Feel the story - in the course of the story you will have the opportunity to see what is happening and through the eyes of the terrorist Edward Page
Reign on the battlefield with a new tactical movement system!
Fight around the world from Antarctica to Barcelona!
ENJOY A STUNNING GRAPHICS AND PLAY PHYSICS
The chaos of war has never been embodied in such vivid graphics and believable animation.
The gameloft-first Havok engine that lets you create stunning ragdoll effects and believable motion physics
Music and voice are performed by the famous film studio.
FULLY PROCESSED NETWORK MODE
Improved equipment system provides more than 20,000 combinations of weapons equipment!
New system of specialization and skills
New title system
Detailed information about the game Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour can be found athttp://www.modern-combat.net.
For all fans of action games, first-person shooters, military and multiplayer games!

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation Instructions 1.1.6
1. Downloading the arc and patch
2. Transfer the patch to the cache folder
Attached Image

3. The cache is suitable for version 1.1.0 and higher.
4. Install the arch version 1.1.6 over the old one and run it, you need the included Internet
5. If you install it in the wrong order, the cache will be deleted and you will have to download it again.
Thanks for the instruction:yrasik555

download
Cache path: sdcard / Android / obb
Version 1.1.6:
Apk:Attached fileModern + Combat + 4 + - + Zero + Hour + v1.1.6.apk(22.83 MB)

Cache (suitable from 1.1.0):Tyts
Patch for 1.1.6
Past versions
version of the game - 1.1.0
apk and cache(sdcard / Android / obb)

From myself: a great shooter, passed all the series. excellent graphics and sound, very convenient control, quite interesting, but not a long campaign and excellent multiplayer, which is improved from each new part! + good optimization. I keep the game only because of the multiplayer, because it is really gorgeous.

Post has been editedStimul127 - 07.10.14, 13:20
Reason for editing: v1.1.6

Rieder, please arrange as necessary and hide the screenshots under the spoiler and write the installation cache path not all of us do not like to crawl look to read some users want everything that is open and ready)

Post has been editedmaksimka43 - 29.12.13, 23:19

Maksimka43 @ 12/29/2013, 10:14 PM*
Rieder, please register as necessary and hide the screens under the spoiler and write the installation cache path not all of us like to crawl look to read

Well, everything is under spleyryam) and the path of the cache wrote. By the way, add to the condition to add a small description from yourself, ts own impressions of the game.

Rep: (1)
Injustice: Gods Among Us

description
Injustice: Gods Among Us is an android game in which you will be able to create your own team of people with super abilities. Gather your team of three people and take part in deadly fights in this colorful card game.
Features:
Huge selection of characters: Batman, Green Arrow, Cyborg, Harley Queen, Nightwing, Superman, Flash and many others
Each character with their own tricks and abilities
Awesome graphics
Gather a team and bring the best fighters to battle

Russian language: yes
apk. with a lot of money
Internet: run with completely disabled!
Cache autoload: yes

screenshot

download
Attached file10379-Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-1-2-money-Adreno.apk(17.91 MB)
and cache loading only automatically

Post has been editedvlad sp.254 - 30.12.13, 00:01

Assassin's Creed Pirates

description
Become one of the most formidable pirates of the Caribbean, setting off to adventure in the Assassin's Creed game series for smartphones and tablets!

Your hero is Alonso Batilla, a young and ambitious captain, a pirate, able to challenge the most frantic opponent ...
Down with the rules, challenge the empires and get rich!

PARTICIPATE IN CRUEL SEA FIGHTS
Fight in real time in the Caribbean.
You will find a large selection of weapons that you can destroy your enemies and become a legendary pirate!

GET A TEAM AND EQUIP YOUR OWN SHIP
Get the most famous ships of the era of the golden age of piracy, starting with small gunboats and ending with floating fortresses - battleships.
Upgrade your ship using loot captured in naval battles.
Recruit the best sailors in your team and master 50 new ways to become a good captain and a true master of sea battle.
DISCOVER THE PRINCIPLE NEW 3D SCHEDULE FOR MOBILE DEVICES AND TABLETS
Direct change in weather conditions affects the gameplay and gives a new look to any terrain.
Beware of storms and treacherous fog that hides your enemies until the last minute!
Bask in the West Indian sun, enjoy beautiful sunsets, and at night navigate your ship along the coast of incredible beauty.

EXPLORE THE INFLUENESS SPACES OF THE CARIBBEAN
Explore a huge map of the Caribbean, passing by numerous islands.
Enjoy the performance of more than 50 story and additional tasks, find a hundred different treasures and lost manuscripts and compete with friends, trying to grab more loot.

SEND YOUR ADVENTURE IN SEARCH OF THE LEGENDARY TREASURE
Live an adventure that will help you solve the riddles of the mysterious treasure of La Beuze.
Stand in the way of the assassins and the Templars and take part in their long-standing struggle.
Meet the most famous and colorful pirates of the era, including Sam Bellamy, Ben Hornigold and Blackbeard!
The game is available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian.

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

download
version of the game - 1.0.0
apk, apk (mod)andcache(sdcard / Android / obb)
ps if during the launch the game crashes - come back), if there is a black screen - just lock and unlock the screen.

From myself: excellent graphics (water and sky - one lovely sight), an interesting plot, quite enthralling gameplay at a very atmospheric sound - are the main components of the game. place you can slowly, spreading to new displacement of a point, or performing various quests, or just attack the Royal Navy or neutral ships (Golden ships - for them give a better reward, but also to eliminate them is given a certain time), looking for the treasure of the found card simultaneously earning levels and gaining new skills. Game 5!

Posted 12/30/2013 00:04:

I think the color of the name of the game, you can choose your own)

Post has been editedRider - 30.12.13, 00:03

Rieder @ 12/30/2013, 01:04*
I think the color of the name of the game, you can choose your own)
Of course you can) added to the cap)

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

description
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from Los Santos, a metropolis steeped in street wars, drug trafficking and corruption, home to movie stars and millionaires trying to ignore drug dealers and gangsters.
The time of the game is the beginning of the 90s. Karl is forced to return to his native city. His mother was killed, his brother and sister fell out, and his childhood friends were in trouble.
On the way from the airport, Carl’s home is stopped by the corrupt cops, after which the recent killing of a police officer is “hanged” on him. To protect himself and loved ones, Carl will have to travel almost the entire San Andreas.
Rockstar Games presents its biggest game on mobile devices: in it you can look into any corner of the vast open world - the whole state of San Andreas, represented by its three main cities: Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas. The graphic component of the game is improved, and its approximate duration is 70 hours.
Features Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas:
• Improved graphics specifically for mobile devices: increased resolution, reworked light, color palette, improved character models.
• Support synchronization of saved games via cloud services for members of the Rockstar Social Club.
• Two virtual analog joysticks for camera and motion control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable buttons with contextual display.
• Support for MoGa wireless controllers, as well as some gamepads via Bluetooth and USB.
• Support Immersion feedback system.
• Customizable graphic options for a variety of platforms.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese.
To get the most out of the game, we advise you to restart your mobile device after installing the game, as well as close all other applications before running Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

download
version of the game - 1.0
apk and cache(sdcard / Android / data)

From myself: yes, this is the same gta! and now it’s in our smartphones! how nice it is to run and ride around the city again, doing the good old quests, drench and destroy everyone left and right, change the appearance and parameters of your Persian and much more))
I will say right away - it will be uncomfortable to play the maximums on our experience, a little FPS. I set the graphics options in this way: special effects - medium, drawing and resolution - 75%, shadows - classic, reflections - improved. FPS is normal, it's nice to play. enjoy!

Post has been editedRider - 30.12.13, 00:42

Rep: (3)
I would like to compete with departures in some games. Is it possible for connoisseurs to “freeze” the running application as it were?, That is, if it lacks a bit of RAM so that it doesn’t crash.

I’ll allow GTA SA approximately every 30-60 minutes to depart for unknown reasons (always in different ways). But I still sin on optimization because I have the very first version installed, I need to try to install more fresh ... And in Real Racing 3 exactly RAM is not enough, it crashes when you load something.

Post has been editedSilent_XD - 30.12.13, 02:41

Silent_XD, gtaha almost everyone crashes this is the flaws of those who ported but with real recing I have not seen all good departures even once

Rep: (3)
Strangely, my departures are constant in RR3, the cache for wi-fi was pulling. The stock firmware, there are no such ruts.

Silent_XD , crashes because the RAM is initially not very accessible. By the way, GTA, I have never crashed, but the pirates often, just during the mission: (

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/12/19, 23:29