APK Constructor for FlipFont | Program to create font apk for FlipFont

Rep: (5133)
APK Constructor for Flipfont

Attention!

The program is designed to build apk with fonts.
And is not a utility for scattering \ assembling system apk!

Picturesmartphones with FlipFont font changer

Related Topics for Android Fonts:
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedNutthell - 25.03.16, 18:02

FAQ
---------------
When performing any operations, the program reports that all projects and apk are "completed with an error".Version 0.5.12 build 29
    AT.When performing any operations, the program reports that all projects and apk are "completed with an error".What's wrong?
      ABOUT.Most likely - a problem with Java on your computer.
      In the main menu of the program enter7(Demo example) and clickEnter. If the demo example is executed with errors, in the main menu click0andEnter. The system information will be displayed. Java should display informationabout the version installedJava. If the message "java" is displayed there is not an internal or external program ... - a problem with java. Explanatory pictureshere
      Reinstall java, or upgrade to 0.7.1 build 07 with java embedded.
---------------
Fonts in apk are not installed on firmware 4.3
    AT.Before the upgrade to firmware 4.3, the fonts were installed and worked. After the update - no.What should I do?
      ABOUT.Copy all your favorite * .apk with fonts in a folder\ apkprogramsAPK Constructorrun the program
      APK Constructor, in the main menu, type4and pressEnter.
      After the message "To continue the performance, press any key."your apkreadyand you can pick up
      them in the folder\ apkand download to phone. (The current certificate and key installed in the program are suitable for 4.3 and below)
---------------
The process of generating apk passes without errors, but at the output in the folder I see apk 4-5 kilobytes in size and there are no fonts inside (version 0.7.1)
    AT.The process of generating apk passes without errors, but at the output in the folder I see apk 4-5 kilobytes in size and there are no fonts inside.What should I do?
      ABOUT.Download and install fix fromof thismessages
---------------

Post has been editedNutthell - 15.01.14, 20:41

Rep: (445)
Thanks for the program, but have not yet managed to sign ... an error with the signature, code 884
.. problem solved.

Post has been editedtufi - 29.12.13, 14:59

Rep: (9)
It would be advisable to lay out error codes to know where to look for it.

Demo mode 7 generates errors .... completed with compilation error, code 749
C: \ APK Constructor \ apk \ unsign \ DemoFont.apk not created

Log: completed with an error when compiling, code 749
C: \ APK Constructor \ apk \ unsign \ 23.apk not created

Re-sign also does not want an error when signing, code 884
File - C: \ APK Constructor \ apk \ unsign \ Hamlet.apk

tufi,
Axtem,
In the main menu, click0 and Enter and attach screenshots of this window.
Error codes - while they actually mean only a place in the script (string) on ​​which an error occurs.
Apparently - problems with Java.

Post has been editedNutthell - 30.12.13, 16:25

Nutthell , thanks for the prompt response, problem solved, reinstalled java and everything worked
I attach 2 screenshots, who have similar errors, should display the java version number

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Axtem, thank!
I will add a startup check for installed Java

Post has been editedNutthell - 29.12.13, 08:08

NuttShell,
reinstalled the 64-bit version of Java (apparently, the 32-bit discharge was installed by default ..) and everything went without errors. Thank you! +

tufi,
Thanks for answering.
Does not depend on digit capacity.
Rather, the system simply did not find java.exe. This happens. It is treated by reinstalling, if you do not know how to fix it.
If in the SysInfo window (0 in the main menu) instead of information about the java version you see "java is not an internal or external program ...",
either the java path is not registered in the environment variables (% PATH%), or there is simply no java.
You can try to work from a local copy of java (and not depend on whether it is in the system or not), but this is +90 megabytes to copy to the program folder.
Something like this.

NuttShell,
Yes, I am not strong in these matters, I just didn’t pass a 32-bit verification on the Mozilla, and the 64th went through and everything worked .. why I’m incredibly happy)). . Once I caught an SMS blocker and of course I would like to have your program with a local copy of Java! If it's not difficult, then write in a personal note how to do it. Thanks again!

Rep: (1)
first put 32b - failed
then reinstalled 32b - failed
put 64-b - it worked!

xakovlev,
if you have x64 Windows, install Java x64.

Question to all who use:
- does it make sense to make two menus - the main (abbreviated), which will be displayed immediately after launch and extended with a full range of functions?
For example:

Attached Image
Attached Image

Question to all who use:
- does it make sense to make two menus - the main (abbreviated), which will be displayed immediately after launch and extended with a full range of functions?

It is better to leave it as it is, but add a function to increase or decrease the fonts.

Axtem,
Thanks for the answer!
about a simple menu and advanced, I asked for good reason, because as a person
first encountered with the program, can get confused from the abundance of items
and spit ("Thu wound up somehow, and you will not understand what to do"), especially, in my experience -
how many instructions do not write, how many clips do not do, they will look at 5 percent,
the rest of the unsuccessful attempt to use either "score" or continue
ask to make the font "uncle".
Although the initial ideology of the program was - maximum accessibility for the unprepared user.
Without your participation, it is difficult for me to develop the program and invent, perhaps, extra functionality.
About the function of increasing / decreasing fonts
Pre (for now) this "function" will cost approximately 30 megabytes (o.o.) on the disk.
I did not find a "lighter option" for an almost fully automatic process.
And so the question arises - is it worth it to fuss?
There is a perfectly acceptable option, but requiring direct user participation.
I can paint what and how to do, even with the video.
Believe me, this is not so difficult.
There is one "but." The moral aspect of using products under
the common name "vape3".

Rep: (4316)
NuttShell,

I totally agree withAxtem, . Though I am a beginner, for me personally, everything is clear. True, he himself hasn’t been creating new projects yet, just re-signed.
Program: good:

Nutthell , I’m happy to watch a video on increasing and decreasing fonts, I, as a user, encountered the 1st time with this kind of program, but nevertheless, everything is clear, I tried all the functions, assembled-disassembled fonts, re-signing and new project, everything is fine !!! !

If the program is a mute, then it is possible and in a personal example for example ... I installed High-Logic FontCreator 6.0, but for now I only understood how to change the characters for the missing ones: blush:

Thanks for the comments, would be more :)
As for the video - I'll do it, post it. And the program too.

Rep: (2000)
NuttShell,
I would make an abbreviated menu with the ability to enable the full. I also vote for the inclusion of reducing / increasing the fonts and figs with it with the version. So we are sitting on the forum ;-)

Rep: (157)
Expanded in no way anyone will not scare.
Checked on his younger brother! If he could forget the font from the first time, then ordinary users will be able to.
At the expense of increasing-decreasing fonts I can not say. :(
On my body, everything is fine from the first project. (maybe there are problems in the fonts themselves?)
Escho times, Thank you very much to the Creator.

A huge request to the owners of Samsung devices - lay outnative (stock) apk with fonts, preferably from older versions of Android.
Thanks in advance.

Post has been editedNutthell - 04.01.14, 11:21

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 08:39