> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Sky C70 - Discussion | Tablet, 7.0 "

Rep: (85)
DiscussionRoverPad Sky C70
PictureRoverPad Sky C70
Description |Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
  • Processor RC2926 Cortex A9 1.5 GHz
  • Screen 7 '' 800CH480 capacitive pixel, MultiTouch
  • Graphics Mali-400 2D / 3D accelerator OPNE GL
  • 512 MB
  • 4 GB, microSD (up to 32 GB)
  • Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g
  • Micro USB, USB 2.0
  • Headphone port - 3.5 mm
  • Front - 0.3 Mp
  • Built-in speaker
  • Microphone
  • 3.7 V 2500 mAh Li-Polymer
  • Android 4.1
  • Size 181.5 * 121 * 10.8 mm

A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware
Useful
RoverPad Air A70it is a precise analogue Sky C70 so that the firmware from it fit
Root
Voting results
Attached Image

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorEnlightened grandfather
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionEnlightened grandfather

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 07.09.16, 00:39
Reason for editing: Drivers to FTP

Rep: (23)
Infomash @ 05/12/2015, 00:26*
Maybe to start to do a factory reset of the menu?

Did, did not help.
Infomash @ 05/12/2015, 00:26*
In the second title is present TR7C

Okkey. Download, look, it is hope;)

Downloaded, thank you. All perfectly!!!

Post has been editedQazila - 12.05.15, 05:44
Reason for editing: Sew a bang!

Rep: (0)
please tell me through that stitch? I have no sd card, let Referring to the flasher

Rep: (140)
wiiiiuuuu @ 15.10.2015, 13:02*
Referring to let flasher
In fact, it is in the archive with the firmware.

Help, I do not see the driver (I can not help how to update rocked the top pack is not suitable ((
Attached Image
Attached Image

Select the bookmark information and there hardware ID. What Vid / Pid? And why do you want to flash?

Infomash @ 15/10/2015, 17:51*
Select the bookmark information and there hardware ID. What Vid / Pid? And why do you want to flash?

Attached Image

Mom to use all sorts of things all at naustanavlivala tyrkat general he floor brick, half an hour demand for opening of something (it's like a kid in a sandbox poked (I cleaned it and checked for viruses, not as the first stitch is cleared so he worked a little

USB \ VID_2207 & PID_292C

Really strange ... And the screen of the tablet is nothing in this case? Before he must be off.
wiiiiuuuu @ 15.10.2015, 15:14*
I cleaned it and checked for viruses, not as the first stitch is cleared so he worked a little
And doing a factory reset? This is usually enough to return to the "factory" condition. Unless of course your mom is not so "promoted" to become root and do something for them ..

not that there is no (in fact of the matter is turned off, it turns off RockchipBatchTool

Replace the driver file to the same name from the archiveAttached filerockusb.zip(1.75 KB)

odd sewn on instruction gives such good
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedwiiiiuuuu - 15.10.15, 17:48

{Censorship}
M
Check outForum Rules!
4.23. Publication of private ads for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging devices, accessories and other things is allowed only in the "Flea market" sections (for detailed rules, seeFlea market ).

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 25.10.15, 15:26

* InfoMash, Please do not kick much. No serial number, Dete otkovyryat and destroyed from the unmarked just following (3A061) Offer в„– RP3A0610131101. So I understand it is necessary to sew the first proshichku, ie 3A061, sewed like a plow. But the charge is to 50protsentov even turned on, even on the off and off sharply if juzat without charge, sometimes only after such perepiashivkoy rises, cleaning does not help. Scheele has 3a061 rp113, the problem with charging disappears, but half of the previous games in the child standing start talking potderzhivayu not on your device, or slows down wildly. I still remember the effluent was laid out in androyd 4.0.4 firmware 4.1.1. Help than to sew, how to determine the correct firmware

Post has been editedGUSer1 - 28.01.16, 01:38
Reason for editing: treatment needed

GUSer1 @ 28.01.2016, 01:03*
3A061, sewed like a plow. But the charge is to 50protsentov even turned on, even on the off and off sharply if juzat without charge, sometimes only after such perepiashivkoy rises, cleaning does not help. Scheele has 3a061 rp113, with charging problem disappears

In general, it is strange that the firmware affect the charging ... Usually the charge controller is fully autonomous.
GUSer1 @ 28.01.2016, 01:03*
Help than to sew, how to determine the correct firmware
I do not know ... I've never even held hands in this model. Firmware everything here -ftp://ftp.t-service.pro/Roverpad%20Sky%20C70/

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 28.01.16, 12:28
Reason for editing: In the header

People help, want to flash this unit during the firmware process I got some sort of bug and very devaysa driver departed why he did not understand in the end is now it is not included in Device Manager writes Unknown USB device (Fault device descriptor) driver tried to put with Release_DriverAssitant which was immediately in the subject, who knows answer ask how to solve: girl_hysterics:

In short went to a friend on his Win 7 flashed firmware from Air A70, now, instead of the unknown device is a computer produces a USB storage device, and a flasher in place of the green square became sirenivym himself Planche after flashing 1 blinked logo and everything so far placed on the charging Do not Know what will happen to him. o.O

Stitch999 @ 07.02.2016, 10:15*
Device Manager writes Unknown USB device (Fault device descriptor)
The problem USB connection ... Try to connect to another port, another cable, another computer, or through a USB-hub.
Stitch999 @ 07.02.2016, 11:31*
flashed firmware from Air A70, now, instead of the unknown device produces computer USB mass storage device, and instead of the flasher green square became sirenivym
Firmware is not approached ... it looks like the other screen. The tablet is now up and running, but nothing shows on the screen. In this state, you can press the Switch program button to switch it to flash mode and sew the other (right) firmware.

I flashed off firmware via PC with Win 7 on Win 10 betrayed Unknown USB device (Fault device descriptor), heh already thought that he would not recover, thanks for the advice: lol:

rescue the people need a photo of the motherboard for a tablet roverpad sky t70 or scheme plizz

Rep: (29)
Firmware on the FTP elsewhereftp: //ftp.t-service.pr.../Roverpad%20Sky%20C70/

Post has been editedSileNTViP - 23.10.16, 15:35
Reason for editing: Change the path to an FTP

Good day, urgently need your help!
We have a tablet roverpad sky c70, Forgot pattern.
When trying to make Hard Reset, holding down the volume - and incl. after the logo screen blinks shepeniya makes a sound from the speaker on and off.
When you attempt to flash, the phone does not respond to USB, try different options, the volume - and connects USB, and vice versa.
Driver set.
The tablet is turned on, whether there are any other ways to remove the unlock pattern?
Or can anyone know what the problem with the firmware.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 12:55