Amoi A920W - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (905)
DiscussionAmoi A920W
PictureAmoi A920W
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics and photos
Attached Image

Processor: MTK6589T 1.5 GHz Cortex A7 QuadCore (Quad Core)
3D accelerator: PowerVR SGX544 clocked at 357MHz
Operating system: Android 4.2
RAM: 2GB
Internal Memory: 32GB
Expansion slots: TF card, support flash cards up to 32GB
Screen: 5 inches, IPS with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
Sensor type: OGS capacitive multitouch
Network: WCDMA / GSM
Frequencies: 2G: GSM 900/1800 / 1900MHz 3G: WCDMA 900 / 2100MHz
Number of sim cards: 2 sim cards
Wireless: WIFI (802.11 a / b / g / n), Bluetooth 3.0
Navigation: GPS, A-GPS
Camera: Front 8Mpx. Rear 12Mpx (SMOS F2.2), autofocus, LED backlight
Sensors: gravity sensor, light sensor, proximity sensor, geomagnetic sensor
Radio: Yes, with the headset inserted
Sound: Built-in speakers
Battery Capacity: 2100 mAh

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedPe @ rl $ - 25.12.13, 14:12

Rep: (0)
differs from v4.6 4.8 ??

Rep: (102)
Especially anything. another leaves socket.

Ltd. this is what was missing ....

Rep: (6)
Hello! Really liked the novelty Amoi A900W. Contacted the seller and he says that the model should be popular due to good design, but as long as the phone only English and Chinese.
What do you think about this device?http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-smart-phones-3G-camera-WIFI/1568881559.html
Should I take? whether the firmware will appear in Russian until I deliver it in the past month? : Rolleyes:

Link to photo

Rep: (1)
Tunderman @ 08.01.2014, 10:14*
Especially anything. another leaves socket.

It may have a screen?
Just yesterday put the firmware from Sergio 4,6 (THANK Black_Panther), much better than V4.6 from djking.info, may decide to issue a new version of the camera, and WiFi?
Put in place v4,8 v4,6 worth?

nick_radio @ 08.01.2014, 14:31*
What do you think about this device?

A900W Battery and price ... compare with A920W, then my choice is clear ... and the firmware is, but three months later and the price is great fall ...

nick_radio @ 08.01.2014, 16:46*
A900W Battery and price ... compare with A920W

The battery and the price is much better for Amoi A900W, apparently.

Art.Khatuyev @ 08.01.2014, 15:02*
The battery and the price is much better for Amoi A900W, apparently.
... That is the battery and the price, and the rest only in the negative.
Appetites are growing ... in half a year from the body (1,5 GHz, 2 + 32GB, with a resolution of 1920x1080, but with 8 cameras + 13Mpx) I think has become obsolete. ))

Post has been editednick_radio - 08.01.14, 17:07

nick_radio @ 08.01.2014, 17:55*
Appetites are growing ...

And you are happy with your phone? I am suffering now choosing)

Post has been editedArt.Khatuyev - 08.01.14, 17:47

Art.Khatuyev @ 08.01.2014, 16:47*

I take six days ... until satisfied. Nephews discharged battery for 4-5 hours of different igrulinu ... without abuse lasted about 33 hours (+ WiFi calls constantly). For work in the city is enough to refuel in the extreme case it is possible with an external battery ... but 220 is not present only in the public transport ...
Toy need constant charging and for normal use just enough.
Pros: Display !!! + Design + Oz + hard disk.
Following model will take a: 2,5 GHz, 128 + 8 GB, with a resolution (here fantasy is not enough), but with 12 + 40Mpx chambers)))
... and 80 Ah battery. ))

Post has been editednick_radio - 08.01.14, 18:52

Rep: (196)
nick_radio @ 08.01.2014, 21:36*

I am pleased with the phone over, but still a month and a 2-3 selling it and take Xiaomi Mi3. I like its design) But while the sale of their small (models Snapdragon) and the prices bite. Just in time for March and April prices will stabilize.

Posted on 01/09/2014, 00:09:

nick_radio @ 08.01.2014, 18:31*
We may decide to issue a new version of the camera, and WiFi?

And that 4.6 was with them? I like to work normally.

Black_Panther @ 08.01.2014, 23:09*
And that 4.6 was with them? I like to work normally.

WiFi signal level about 30% lower than that of the HTC Wildfire ...
The camera is also losing HTC Wildfire, and there 5Mr against 13Mr ...
I think the problem is in the software. ... I could be wrong ...

nick_radio @ 08.01.2014, 17:36*
without abuse lasted about 33 hours (+ WiFi constantly calls)

Eighth Day ... it lasted about 68 hours ...
Joy full pants ...)) battery comes alive! ))

Post has been editednick_radio - 10.01.14, 22:13

Please tell me. Today came the phone. Download Firmware from djking began to flash on the instructions but for some reason nothing happens. You can throw a link with detailed instructions on the firmware. First time to stitch (
p.s Understood flashed.

Post has been editedevgeny76yar - 11.01.14, 16:53

Rep: (102)
Drill then too by sergio 4.8. What for an old firmware to sit?

Rep: (5)
Hello. I bought this device for tugezo shares, in principle, as long as suits, flashed firmware from djking, like all tills. In antutu scored 15580 parrots, do not know much or not for him.
Noted a lack of signal wi-fi, the wife amoi n821 better catches, plus not much like sound as it is quieter than n821. If someone sews over the latest firmware, then tell me whether they decide to given problems. The camera, as a camera, not a fan take a picture with your phone, it is better to have a DSLR for this purpose, so that corrections in the firmware for the photos not much care about. As for the battery will make conclusions after a week of use, I realized it is necessary to zero the first cycles, it is desirable to discharge ... Well my calls, then every day will have to recharge about ~ 40-50 calls a day. It is interesting then the battery to make it more capacious, and then the full hd it certainly is not enough in 2100, although he tonkovat apparently much more powerful it is unlikely that it will.

kexik @ 17.01.2014, 21:49*
WiFi signal level about 30% lower than that of the HTC Wildfire ...
The camera is also losing HTC Wildfire, and there 5Mr against 13Mr ...
I think the problem is in the software. ... I could be wrong ...

Does anyone have ideas on how to configure?

Rep: (546)
Suddenly (because at ITC ... 89T had a bunch of devices) faced such a problem: the image does not load in playmarket'e. Maybe somewhere in the settings, it is necessary to arm / disarm daw? Firmware 4.8 by sergio.
By the way, do not want to work gravity box after disconnecting the standard shell / launcher. What android Amoi in this modified example, compared with JaiYu G5? Unclear.

Hello. I favor of this unit about a month. Android-smartphone is the second in private use and another one, too Amoi N821 in the use of a close relative. :)
Therefore, all the sensations of the 920 th and compared with the 821-m. To you, dear connoisseurs of our apparatus and Android professionals are actually a few questions. Firmware 4.6 from Dzheykinga
1. During an incoming call, while the ringtone is playing, if you press the volume rocker, the sound simply disappears. And the rocker is no longer recovering. The call is not reset. When you call again, the ringtone sound appears. Is this a glitch of my deis or is it inherent in all 920th?
2. The built-in music player has an equalizer. When lifting the sliders extreme high and low total volume mp3 markedly reduced. Specific bug.
3. In the sound profile, the default is "Normal". If the profile is switched to "On the street", the volume of the incoming call does not change at all!
4. The most relevant for me personally. Silent volume of the incoming call. Compared with Amoi N821 the same mp3s installed on both devices as incoming call - to 920-m sounds 1.5-2 times quieter !! At 821 no markups did, everything is the default.
Question 1 - all these bugs inherent in the firmware 4.8 or MIUI? The huge request to those who have them installed to check the presence or absence of these bugs.
Question 2. When using known codes Ing. could not get the menu. Put MobilieUncl Tools. Engineer Mode (MTK) - Hardware Testing-Audio. Here are a few mods. As they say, adjust the volume, ringtone when an incoming call should be done in Normal Mode and there to search option Ring. But this is where there is no Ring. Ring option is in the LoudSpeaker Mode. This is what I need - the speaker volume when playing a ringtone incoming call? If yes - how to properly set up - what to choose in the Type, what numbers to put in different Level, what numbers to put in the Value and Max. Vol?
Do I need to turn off after setting the values ​​of the bodies and be sure to pull out the battery (not my idea, so read in one board), or simply reboot the machine? Some did not write about the need for a reboot after the changes in the Ing. menu. I just do not know already where to ask this question. What reading does not give a specific description, or often described in detail everything except increasing the volume of the music of the incoming call.
Thanks in advance for your answers.

Post has been editedvadwen - 20.01.14, 03:09

Rep: (196)
vadwen @ 20.01.2014, 06:06*
1. During an incoming call, while the ringtone is playing, if you press the volume rocker, the sound simply disappears. And the rocker is no longer recovering. The call is not reset. When you call again, the ringtone sound appears. Is this a glitch of my deis or is it inherent in all 920th?

It's kind of all phones so. At least I had a Xiaomi Mi2, Umi X2, Hero H2000 +, Cube Talk 5H and all of these when you press the up / down volume sound ringtone is switched off.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/07/20, 16:45