> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Amoi A862W - Discussion | Smartphone 4.5 "

Rep: (148)
DiscussionAmoi A862W
PictureAmoi A862W
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics and photos
Attached Image

Snapdragon MSM8225Q Quad Core1.2GHz Cortex A5 processor
GPU Adreno 203
Android 4.1 operating system
1GB RAM
4GB internal memory
TF card expansion slots, flash card support up to 32GB
Screen 4.5 "IPS, 540x960px
Sensor capacitive, 5 points, glass
WCDMA / GSM network
2G frequencies: GSM 900/1800 / 1900MHz 3G: WCDMA 2100MHz
Quantities of sim cards 2 sim cards
Wireless WIFI, Bluetooth
GPS Navigation, A-GPS
Camera Front 0.3Mp, Rear 5MP auto focus, flash
Radio is
Battery capacity 2000mA / h
Recovery
Firmware
Custom firmware
Useful

Post has been editedfackfack - 26.05.15, 20:16
Reason for editing: New Bootlogo

Rep: (76)
Video review in English
Spanish video review

Price forchinatablets$ 102 with silicone case
Price forgroupb 99.98 $
Price fortogetho 101.99 $

Post has been editedpycmuk - 09.01.14, 14:16

Rep: (76)
Unpacking from Igor KitaiRulit

Rep: (3)
Something I did not understand, but how in it to assign different ringtones of an incoming call to different contact groups?

Rep: (26)
Proc of course rubbish, that 45 nm is that the A5 cores, I’m not talking about a viduch (although RR3 pulls normally).
But gig oz, 2000 battery (although with such a process it is a day) and qhd-resolution is beyond competition.
Now I have a pair of zte v965 - analogs for the price, but as for me it is better to take Lenovo A516 for the same money (the camera is not ice, the resolution is lower, but the firmware is there and holds three days, one minus gray is hard to get).
I wonder how much he holds the charge?

Post has been editedAnarchySaur - 09.01.14, 13:13

and the muzzle when you call, if the contact has no pictures, well, just terrible. it would be better if it was not there. Now you have to come up with all the contacts.

Post has been editedyur_capricorn - 09.01.14, 14:34

Hi, I want to petty<ml.bratu>give such. How does he behave with games?<real resing, bridge, guy, fifa 14 pull?<at least on low>Lenovo A820 pulls without lags. You can lay out how he fotka text in the dark, with good lighting. thank

Rep: (1)
When scrolling through the main screen with one finger, the dialer constantly pops up. From this, you can somehow get rid of (we can in the settings of gestures or the like)?

Post has been editedcomkoff - 10.01.14, 17:43

Rep: (96)
When scrolling through the main screen with one finger, the dialer constantly pops up. From this, you can somehow get rid of (we can in the settings of gestures or the like)?

replacement launcher should help

Rep: (112)
How does he behave with games?<real resing
Checked Yesterday I put the bridge in a guy, half an hour ride. It's okay I guess.
He also put the bridge into the Tuki T1981 + (MT6577) bridge, his music is catchy, o.O although the car is going and the effects are on time.
I did not see the quality settings in the bridge.But I saw that on a smart it is not at all so interesting to play as on a computer. Too much a toy process going on. Time to kill will come down, no doubt))

Yes, I would like of course, the firmware from our craftsmen), and not from China developers): D
I didn’t even find a prog on entot to save it. I calmed down on the fact that I rutted and manually cut Chinese.
I tried to put the caller on a pixel background, but on a paid one, I wanted something from me. I do not remember what, but I lost the desire to use it.

While I’m not in Sims, I’ll look at the quality of the connection later.

Post has been editedKrAzY2013 - 10.01.14, 20:00

citizens, who knows how to get rid of this creepy muzzle?

Attached Image

I changed it on my contacts, but if an unknown number is ringing - again. horror.

Post has been editedNoreg - 12.01.14, 21:38
Reason for editing: Screenshots under the spoiler

a brief summary - compared to the lenovo a800 - is much faster and far less glitches for the same money.
The gps is much better, although there are problems with accuracy. Another buggy light sensor - only 3 steps, and a buggy touchscreen - but not fatal.
the only problem that is funny though. but it really pisses me off - this is a disgusting face, now I’m picking up the phone.apk - I’m changing these features there, I don’t know what happens.
rather a new firmware.

Rep: (4)
Russified the original firmware almost completely. I replaced the dialer and contacts with GO-Contacts (now USSD is working), removed the standard dialer and contacts from the menu, added gugloservisy, deleted the main part of the Chinese, put SU and RootExplorer, the trebucher launcher. I got root through frameroot.apk. Please do not kick the pain (first experience).
First backup via adb (you need about 512Mb of free space on the flash drive):
(*) adb root
(*) adb remount
adb shell
(*) dd if = / dev / block / mmcblk0p17 of = / sdcard / sys_a862w_original.img
reboot bootloader
Set via fastboot:
sudo fastboot flash system / file path / sys_a862w_last.img

after
sudo fastboot reboot
clamp vol + ->go to the standard rekoveri
do wipe cashe, wipe data and reboot

(*) - it is not necessary to do :)

... sort of like that ...

link to Yandex.Diskhttp://yadi.sk/d/hOpe4jR8FuTdS

Post has been editediplion - 12.01.14, 19:05

Rep: (96)
iplion as I understood, this program should be used?
ADB and all that can be done with it

Rep: (26)
What is the version of the android?

Rep: (0)
(*) adb root (*) adb remount

Something adb does not see the device. Qualcomm Driver V1.0.79 is installed, there are still a couple of unrecognized androids in the devices. What else do you need to put?

the same garbage as a friend above.
adb device list is empty.
Driver stand, 2 unknown Android device and 5 known pieces.

But, it seems I understood - it is necessary to still download android sdk and from there put these 2 devices.
So?

Post has been editedyur_capricorn - 14.01.14, 02:48

Rep: (4)
If you do not see adb, try turning on "usb debugging" and "only charging" mode on your phone

Rep: (0)
If you do not see adb, try turning on "usb debugging" and "only charging" mode on your phone

Naturally all inclusive. Why do you think I can't read?

http: //developer.andro..m/sdk/win-usb.html#top
These firewood, apparently, necessary, but not put.

by this methodhttp://habrahabr.ru/post/157721/
rule inf - the driver is installed, adb seems msm8225QSKUD

Rep: (47)
Russified the original firmware almost completely.

link to Yandex.Diskhttp://yadi.sk/d/hOpe4jR8FuTdS

Good people, but is it possible to make this firmware so that you can flash it from under the recovery?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19, 15:40