> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Amoi A862W - Discussion | Smartphone 4.5 "

Rep: (148)
DiscussionAmoi A862W
PictureAmoi A862W
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics and photos
Attached Image

Snapdragon MSM8225Q Quad Core1.2GHz Cortex A5 processor
GPU Adreno 203
Android 4.1 operating system
1GB RAM
4GB internal memory
TF card expansion slots, flash card support up to 32GB
Screen 4.5 "IPS, 540x960px
Sensor capacitive, 5 points, glass
WCDMA / GSM network
2G frequencies: GSM 900/1800 / 1900MHz 3G: WCDMA 2100MHz
Quantities of sim cards 2 sim cards
Wireless WIFI, Bluetooth
GPS Navigation, A-GPS
Camera Front 0.3Mp, Rear 5MP auto focus, flash
Radio is
Battery capacity 2000mA / h
Recovery
Firmware
Custom firmware
Useful

Post has been editedfackfack - 26.05.15, 20:16
Reason for editing: New Bootlogo

Rep: (0)
Hello forum users. Could you throw me a blank backup phone (HDD RAW). My body died during a flashing. Backup stupidly did not. Defined as 9006.

Rep: (66)
9006 is still "normal." Take the stock firmware and do soDNS S5005 - Discussion (Post by basileus73 # 46475888)The same program

Post has been editedbasileus73 - 11.02.16, 23:00
Reason for editing: adding a program

Guys, help restore the device. Maybe someone has the last working stock firmware leftAmoi A862W - Discussion (Post by SnegovskiY # 39809952)otherwise this link doesn’t work

Post has been editednaumyan - 27.10.16, 21:31

Rep: (-1)
http://www.ex.ua/591883346714

Rep: (133)
* naumyan
I did not keep track, I apologize (the smart has been quietly dying for a long time already in my hands)Perezal corrected the link in a post.

Rep: (3)
Guys, after the firmware, Amoi began to strip the screen, sewed stock. What to do ?

Hello everyone, I need help with the firmware, installed the driver, when connected, it determines 9006, including the installation, it says something about the boot and nothing that is needed or that I forgot to install

Rep: (2)
* Denshid , flash the instructions from the header Brick restoration 9006

Post has been editedSolid nitrogen - 17.10.17, 20:41

Rep: (25)
Hello to all. Can share a referenceAmoi A862W - Discussion (Post by fackfack # 39493181)

Guys, help, nothing is going on, when I turn on, the indicators are constantly blinking, downloading firmware and firewood, installing firewood without problems, connecting, it’s defined as 9006 in the manager, and with it the drive is new, the computer is in convulsions but it works, I open the last one there exe installer, I spit downloading English, and everything is in hieroglyphs and gives it red ??? signs when you click ok or yes - in general, the left button, gives an error something with the boot, help pzhlst

Posted on 03/19/2018, 11:16:

* Solid Nitrogen,
I’m kind of trying out of brick, I wrote that it determines everything

* DenshiD, If the indicators blink, this is the same as connecting to charging without a battery. Maybe he does not see the battery?

What kind of chip is this? Not found on the Internet. Chip 63350 FAEC23.
The phone turns on only before the characters, turns off after a few seconds, then after 2 seconds it turns on again and so on.
This chip and the capacitors to the right of it are very hot, but it seems to be hotter than everyone, even burns a finger. Located above the memory card slot.

Before that, he steamed the brain by the fact that after a full discharge he did not want to turn on and charge the first time, it was necessary to distort the battery when a couple of times, and when it was 20-30 times, and when it turned on, it would be charged, and if it does not turn on, it will not charge will be. And if you put it on charge until it is fully discharged, then everything is fine, it is charging.

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedalextop1 - 04.04.18, 12:10

* alextop1,
Well, the battery is new and worked on it, on the old one it doesn’t react at all, so the new one was bought and worked for a while

Rep: (1)
* alextop1,
Hey . This is a 6335d charge control chip.

Posted on 08/20/2018, 16:32:

* DenshiD,
Did you manage to revive? I have the same problem. : suicide:
Need an image from a working device.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 10:51