22 pagesV  « < 20 21 22 »  

THEME IS CLOSED
> evasi0n7 - untethered jailbreak | iOS 7 (7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.0.5, 7.0.6)
T0ugh
Message#1
22.12.13, 18:17
^_^
[online]

Group: Moderators
Messages 5575
Check in: 20.10.09
Apple iPhone 5

evasi0n7- untethered jailbreak for iPhone (4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S), iPod touch 5G, iPad (2, 3, 4, Air), iPad mini (1, 2)
running iOS 7 (7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.0.5, 7.0.6)

Finally something happened that we all waited so long

Attached Image

Requirements:
Attached ImageiPhone (4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S), iPod touch 5G, iPad (2, 3, 4, Air), iPad mini (1, 2) with iOS 7 installed (7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3, 7.0.4, 7.0.5, 7.0.6)
Attached ImageTo avoid problems with the device, Jailbreak is recommended to do on the "clean" firmware iOS 7.x.
Attached ImageCreate a backup using iTunes, before using evasi0n7, to protect yourself from unwanted data loss.
Attached ImageDisable password lock on your device before using evasi0n7 to protect yourself from unwanted problems.
Important:
Attached ImageiTuneslatest version for update on iOS 7
Attached ImageImportant pointupdate via iTunesand not by air.
Attached ImageIf the device is not activated, it requires an Apple ID ->Jailbreak is not possible.
Attached ImageOwners of locked devices should refrain from upgrading to 7.x
Attached ImageDuring the jailbreak process, do not launch iTunes!
System requirements for running the utility:
Attached ImageWindows (minimum Windows XP), Mac OS X (minimum Mac OS X 10.6).
Jailbreak authors:
Attached ImageTeam@ evad3rswhose members are@pimskeks, @planetbeing, @ pod2g, @MuscleNerd
Attached ImageList of tweaks compatible with iOS 7 Be careful, not all tweaks are optimized for work with iOS 7 and support A7 (64 bit)!

Instructions for JB implementation
1. Create a backup with iTunes before using evasi0n7.
I recommend to enter the device inDFUmode, flash on a clean 7.0.6 and only then do a JB (jailbreak) - this will save you from many bugs.
2. Turn off the password ( Settings �> Main �> Password protection �> Disable password ).
3. Run evasi0n7 (internet required) If during startup the program permanently "Terminates its work" use ->TrafficCompressor (Video instruction) .
4. Connect your device to your computer (iTunes on your computer should NOT be running). The following will appear on the screen:
Attached Image
5. If your device is not defined by the program or defined incorrectly, disconnect the device and reconnect.
6. When the program has identified your device correctly, click on the button. "Jailbreak" . It is very important during jailbreak not to disconnect the device from the computer.
7. When the message appears on the screen “To continue, please unlock your device and tap the new‘ evasi0n7 ’icon” , unlock the gadget and find a new icon on your desktop "Evasi0n7" . Click on it. The iPhone or iPad screen will turn white for a few seconds, and then a springboard will appear.
Attached Image
Attached Image

8. After clicking, your screen should blink in black and the jailbreak process will continue.
9. When evasi0n7 perform all the necessary operations, the program will report that the jailbreak is over. Click the button "Exit" to exit the program. Now the device can be disconnected from the computer. After that, your gadget may reboot several times - this is normal.
Attached Image
10. The result of all our actions should be an icon. Cydia on one of the desktop pages on your device.
Attached Image

Video instruction
How to enable hidden settings in iOS 7
Attached Image

In iOS 7, there are several functions that involve the implementation of additional gestures, multitasking and additional options with folders. Access to these settings is possible only under the condition of jailbreak. In addition, the device will need to install a package from Cydia:"HiddenSettings7" . After installation, you get access to the following features:
  • launch applications using swipe in the corner, around the edges, etc.
  • using gestures to quickly switch between tasks
  • ability to hide standard applications installed in the system
  • the ability to create folders within folders
  • split folder contents into pages
  • setting up blur effects, animations, etc.
In general, if you want to see everything yourself, here's how to open these hidden settings:

Tweak to be in the standard repository:
Now through the search (Search) in Cydia we find "HiddenSettings7" and install it. After that you need to do respring or reboot the device.
That's all. Now hidden settings will appear in the Notification Center directly under AirDrop.See how it looks in the video.
How to enable LTE on iPhone 5S / 5C for MTS and Megaphone
Actual for iPhone 5C (A1507, A1529), iPhone 5S (A1457, A1530) models

Attached Image
  • Go toCydia and install free file manager iFile .
  • RuniFile and go to the folder System / Library / Carrier bundles / iPhone .
  • Find the folder that belongs to the MTS (MTS_ru.bundle ) or Megaphone ( MegaFon_ru.bundle ). Go to it and delete (or copy to a safe place) all its contents.
  • Find the folder of another operator, for exampleTMobile_Germany.bundle . Open it and copy all the files here to the clipboard. Go back to the MTS / Megaphone folder and paste the files here.
  • Restart your iPhone for the changes to take effect.
  • Next, go toSettings -> cellular and turn on the switches "Enable LTE" and "Data roaming" .
  • iTunes may offer to update the settings of the operator, click ->Cancel otherwise, everything will return to its original position.
Topic for discussion -> iPhone 5s / 5c - LTE support in Russia
Identifying iPad, iPod, iPhone Models
Save certificates (SHSH)
How to add a repository in Cydia?
List of useful repositories
AppSync for iOS 7.x
Cydia iOS 7
Cydia 1.1.9 received the design in the style of iOS 7

Attached Image

Shop tweaksSydia Received an updated design, significantly redesigned to improve compatibility with iOS 7. You can download the update now. For this you need to run Cydia open tab Changes then push the button Refresh in the upper left corner, wait for the automatic download of updates and install them. The update will contain at least two files -> Cydia Installer and UiKit Tools . Check out the new Cydia design on video.
Installous
ProjectHackulo.us , score Installous repository http://cydia.hackulo.us - no longer available - the project is closed !

For alternativeInstallous use:
Tweaks
Programs from Cydia

List of tweaks that are compatible with iOS 7:
FAQ
  • - File manager does not see the root file system iOS.
Install from Cydia -> afc2add
  • - After the jailbreak is a perpetual apple, the device does not start / The process of jailbreak is frozen / There is no Cydia after the jailbreak
Enter the device into DFU , launch iTunes -> Restore then repeat the jb process.
  • - Evasi0n7 hung on "Retrieving remote package ...", "Failed to retrieve package info from the internet", what to do?
Evasi0n7 can not get a remote package, check the Internet, disable the firewall, try to run the program with administrator privileges.
If not solved the problem, installHotspot shield vpn, try again to make JB, the program after a successful JB can be removed.
  • - Evasi0n7 hung on “Failed during injecting evasi0n app (2/2)”, what to do?
Lock the device, the process will go on, unlock and click on the "evasi0n7" icon.
  • - Evasi0n7 closes on “Modifying rootfs ...”, what to do?
This problem is due to the fact that the device on which you are going to jailbreak has been updated (iOS version has been updated) via Wi-Fi.
You can solve this problem by flashing the device, enter the device inDFU, launch iTunes ->Restore then repeat the jb process. Try to turn off Wi-Fi, turn on "Airplane Mode" and repeat the process.
  • - I have iOS 7.0.6 with a jailbreak of evasi0n7 v.1.0.6, but recently I released evasi0n7 v.1.0.7, how can I update evasi0n and is it worth it?
The cap says that fixes evasi0n7 v.1.0.7,If you have these problems, you need to reflash the device and re-do the JB,As a rule, there is no need to re-implement JB, the evasi0n7 update goes to Cydia along with the utility.
  • - I have iOS 5.x.x / 6.x.x with jailbreak, how do I switch to iOS 7.0.6?
Make a backup using iTunes, enter the device in DFU , launch iTunes -> Restore , then recover from a previously saved backup.
  • - What tweaks should be installed?
Only proven, optimized to work with iOS 7, tweaks from official sources.
  • - Can I install a third-party theme for iOS 7?
Can you Winterboard updated to work with iOS 7.
  • - Why do I constantly fly Safari, Mail?
1 Way:
Add repository ->http://HunterBeckham.myrepospace.comand install a tweak from there ->Safari / Mail Fix .
Procedure: Remove from Cydia -> Appsync set -> Safari / Mail Fix , we overload the device, we install Appsync . Is done.
2 Way:
Remove from Cydia ->afc2add , Appsync set iFile then go to the folder / var / mobile / Library / Caches find 2 files and delete them -> com.apple.mobile.installation.plist , com.apple.LaunchServices-xxx.csstore , we overload the device, we install afc2add , Appsync . Is done.
  • - After the jailbreak, the weather disappeared, the calculator crashes, what should I do?
Install iFile then go to the folder / var / mobile / Library / BulletinBoard find the file and delete it -> SectionInfo.plist , we overload the device. Is done.
  • - What do tweaks or tweaks go missing?
Go to Cydia -> Search find the extension MobileSubstrate and click on it, then click Modify -> Reinstall -> Respring .
  • - How to fix the problem with the status bar in the camera, photos?
Add repository -> http://repo.pnre.co and install the fix from there -> StatusBarFix2 .
  • - How to remove ads in Cydia?
Add repository -> http://ragemasta.com and install a tweak from there -> NoCyAds .
  • - How to make an icon Cydia in the style of iOS 7?
Add repository -> http://repo.hackyouriphone.org and install the icon from there -> Cydia Icon for iOS 7
. In Cydia 1.1.12, Saurik has updated the icon for iOS 7 style.
  • - Semi-Restore for iOS 5.0-7.0.6
If you want to continue to be able to use Semi-Restore for iOS 5.0-7.0.6 to restore iOS without losing JB, install from Cydia -> openssh , afc2add .
  • - How to remove jailbreak?
Enter the device into DFU , launch iTunes -> Restore .
Semi-Restore
Attached Image

New utilitySemiRestore will update the firmware iOS device without upgrading. For example, it can be used to update 7.0.6 to 7.0.6, in case the iPhone began to work slowly or the experiments with tweaks ended in failure.

The whole operation takes no more than five minutes. You just need to connect your iPhone or iPad with a jailbreak to your computer, start the program and press a single button.SemiRestore . The application will create a backup of the files, delete all data on the device and install Cydia. In this case, the device will be cleared of all tweaks and third-party software, which can slow down its work.

Main theme ->Semi-Restore for iOS 5.0-7.0.6
I'm a newbie!

Attached Image Attached Image

Changes v.1.0.8:
Attached Image1. Added support for iOS 7.0 (11A466) with which some iPhone 5C / 5S ships

|-> Cydia evasi0n 7.x Untether download

v.0.3
Changes v.1.0.7:
Attached Image1. Fixed problem with updating packages in Cydia repository.
|->Cydiaevasi0n 7.x Untetherv.0.3
Changes v.1.0.6:
Attached Image1. Added support for iOS 7.0.6
Changes v.1.0.5:
Attached Image1. Added support for iOS 7.0.5
Changes v.1.0.4:
Attached Image1. Significant improvements and security fixes
Changes v.1.0.3:
Attached Image1. Cydia version 1.1.9
Attached Image2. Fixed a problem with the iPad Mini Retina (GSM)
Attached Image3. Added support for iOS 7.1 beta 3
|->Cydiaevasi0n 7.x Untetherv.0.2
Changes v.1.0.2:
Attached Image1. Fixed a problem with iPad 2 (WiFi)
Changes v.1.0.1:
Attached Image1. Removed Chinese App Store Clone, Taig Store
Attached Image2. Preparing the device for updating the MobileSubstrate framework
Changes v.1.0.0:
Attached Image1. Release evasi0n7
|->Cydiaevasi0n 7.x Untetherv.0.1

Attached fileevasi0n7-mac-1.0.8-ccb6ff816eb8789bf039cf3ca00edbedc199464f.zip(15.79 MB)
Attached fileevasi0n7-win-1.0.8-ccb6ff816eb8789bf039cf3ca00edbedc199464f.zip(16.17 MB)

Older versions
Rules of communication
Rules section "Technotrepalka":
Attached Image1.3 Tech Trap is not a place forflooding. We have, after all, a technical bias. For this there is a section "Breaker�.
Attached Image1.4 Since the message counter in our section is enabled, philosophizing can be interpreted as cheating posts. And punished accordingly.
Attached Image1.5 Frankly typing messages, in order to recruit a certain number of posts, may result in a punishment.

Section moderators

Theme Rules
  • In this topic are allForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com!
  • If a forum member gave you good advice that helped you solve your problem, do not post a message with the text “Thank you! You are super !!!thank"by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
    If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Image(under reputation) and let us know who helped you, whom to put"+ ".
  • Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just select the main points and press the buttonAttached Image
  • Before asking a question,MANDATORY use the search on the topic in the upper right corner of the page Attached Image, MANDATORYread the capREPEATEDLY.
  • If you have a problem - describe it as you canmore! The more information from you - themorechances that they will help you!
  • Messages that contain grammatical and / or syntactic errors can cause a negative reaction from forum members.
    Try hardwrite correctly.
  • Any post off topic (offtop) or not carrying a meaning (flood), as well as questions, the answers to which are in the cap -will be deleted without warning

K
Dear jailbreakers!

List of tweaks compatible with iOS 7
Be careful, not all tweaks are optimized for work with iOS 7 and support A7 (64 bit)!
Performance tvikov discuss ->Programs from Cydia

Those with iOS 7.0-7.0.5 need to install a patch ->SSLPatchclosing the SSL vulnerability as well as installAttachmentEncryptorclosing email attachment encryption vulnerability.
Apple blocked evasi0n7 jailbreak in iOS 7.1
Signature iOS 7.0.6 terminated! It is impossible to flash on iOS 7.0.6!

Post has been editedT0ugh - 14.04.15, 17:22
Demotion
Message#422
14.10.15, 20:31
Problem ???
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 1629
Check in: 15.03.08
Apple iPhone 7

* Demotion
already nothing))))))))): D

--------------------
¡¡¡ʁɔvʎнdǝʚǝdǝu dиw ... ʞɐɯ ǝн оɯ-оɯҺ
Farg12
Message#423
14.10.15, 20:32
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 53
Check in: 12.08.11
Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate SCH-I500

* Demotion
Op-la, earned)

Post has been editedFarg12 - 14.10.15, 20:33
Demotion
Message#424
14.10.15, 20:35
Problem ???
[offline]

Messages 1629
Apple iPhone 7

* Farg12,
I'll look at what maximum firmware you can put on 4 ipfon

Posted 10/14/2015 20:34:

so, look at you exactly what body?
since on iphone4,1 n94ap9.0.2 13A452
and on iphone3.3 n92ap7.1.211D257

Posted 10/14/2015 20:35:

So boldly through the DFU mode fill the firmware, it will be either 7.1.2 or 9.0.2, both break

Post has been editedDemotion - 14.10.15, 20:37

--------------------
Farg12
Message#425
14.10.15, 20:36
User
[offline]

Messages 53

Demotion @ 10/14/2015, 20:34*
iPhone3.3 n92ap 7.1.2 11D257

This
Demotion
Message#426
14.10.15, 20:36
Problem ???
[offline]

Messages 1629
Apple iPhone 7

* Farg12,

OK)))
This

you can safely twist it as you like, re-fill iOS and break

as further 7.1.2 you will not pass, but it breaks)))

Post has been editedDemotion - 14.10.15, 20:40

--------------------
Farg12
Message#427
14.10.15, 20:40
User
[offline]

Messages 53

* Demotion
Principle is no longer necessary. I'm saying cydia is already working)
Stomper.kgz
Message#428
09.01.16, 14:17
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 19.08.11
Sony Xperia Z Ultra

Error: Failed to retrieve package info from the internet

Tried to put and Hotspot Shield VPN and register in hosts 97.89.129.19 evasi0n.com, is the method still actual?
redsmile
Message#429
30.01.16, 00:55
User
[offline]

Messages 86
Check in: 29.07.12
Asus Zenfone 5 Lite A502CG

who gets the error related to the InternetJailbreak iOS 7.x.x (Post pawelsazhin # 45578069)here is help, it helped me
alexgreat13
Message#430
08.04.16, 06:00
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 02.06.14
Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos GT-I9502

wwdc is not downloaded there. how to be?

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
Chino xl
Message#431
06.05.16, 09:51
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 24.09.14
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Hello, I have such a problem ios 7.0 4s, can not I put JB in general, who put it on 7.0 jail? Can you write in HP or here how to do it? I tried evasion from 1.0.0 to 1.0.8 I also tried Windows XP, 7,8,10, writes everywhere "failed during injecting evasi0n" even reading a prayer does not help!
RoxioVL
Message#432
03.06.16, 07:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 198
Check in: 13.04.15
Apple iPhone X

There is an iPhone 4s 8gb ios 7.0.4. writes error Error: Failed to retrieve package info from the internet, tried from several computers .. Took it away, so maybe it was updated by air, if so, is it possible to make a DJ?

--------------------
@MostovVVO | Ingress| Vladivostok, Moscow.
Apple iPhone X
Protector: C7H
funtik2034
Message#433
15.06.16, 02:04
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 8
Check in: 03.12.08
Jiayu g3

ribbentrop
Message#434
28.09.16, 17:27
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 11.12.08

All this is treated much easier, without starting any servers :) using your hands in Winx in the exe-file, edit the addresses from which the packages are downloaded.
Here, quite a while I straightened the 1.08 version with my hands. Make a comparison of the two files, the original and mine, and everything will become clear :)
https://yadi.sk/d/Pq1GOKd1vr6Ep

22 pagesV  « < 20 21 22 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/17: 18