> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

7 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Modification of software and decorations for Huawei Ascend Mate
AndreySakha
Message#1
21.12.13, 11:00
Yindinda
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 294
Check in: 05.09.13
Huawei Ascend Mate

Modification of software and decorations for

Huawei Ascend Mate download

PictureHuawei Ascend Mate

Description | Discussion � | Firmware � | Miui firmware �| Games � | Embellishments �

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must.
  1. Discussion of third-party programs in this topic - is FORBIDDEN, there are profile topics for this.
  2. Discussion of work, firmware, cores, power consumption, is conducted in profile topics (links are given in the header).
  3. Requests for search programs, post in topicSEARCH software for Android OS. Questions on finding widgets, wallpapers, topicFinding Themes, Widgets, Wallpapers, etc.
  4. DO NOT upload screenshots without using a spoiler. How to use the spoiler, you can readhere.
  5. To quickly find information in the topic, use the buttonAttached Image(top right of the page).How to use search.
  6. Everything that is laid out in the subject, unless expressly stated otherwise, requiresROOT rights. Without root, nothing can be changed, you can only display additional indicators (for example, a battery) in the upper bar.
  7. Learn to ask questions correctly in order to receive answers clearly and quickly: do not forget to indicate what firmware you are installing and what specifically does not work.
  8. Do not forget, there is a QMS instant messaging system on the forum. If you have a private question - it may be worth asking it directly. Do not make claims. Respect the work of others !!!
  9. Before making a message with decorations, it is recommended to check whether widgets, icons, live wallpapers, wallpapers, etc. have already been placed on our forum. If this is already on the forum, give a link to the profile topic. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted.

Attention! All manipulations with system files do at your own peril and risk! Be sure to specify for which firmware mod / embellishment!
Publish template (copy, paste into your message and edit

[COLOR = royalblue] [SIZE = 3] [b] Update name [/ b] [/ SIZE] [/ COLOR]

[b] Author [/ b]: Your work or another user;
[B] Link to the source: [/ B] indicate where downloaded
[b] Firmware [/ b]: Version / number, code / deodex;
[b] Installation [/ b]: Installation method / method;
[b] Information [/ b]: The maximum possible description of the update (ie, your work);

[SPOILER = Screenshots] Pictures [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = darkblue] [b] Download [/ b] [/ COLOR]: Files to download

Order table for compiling and editing system resources and applications

Jewelry catalog
For firmware withEmUI

ForCyanogenmod

ForMiui

For all firmware

Instructions

FAQ (beta version 1.0.1 :) )
AT: -question
ABOUT: -answer

AT:I want to put a mod / decoration but does not work. What to do?
ABOUT:First you need to getRootthe rights. Then you can put any mods

AT:I have Root rights, but it still does not work. What to do?
ABOUT:Read the instructions again! Or ask the author a question (Do not forget that there is a QMS)

AT:Where to throw themes for EmotionUI?
ABOUT:Themes can be moved through the file manager to the memory card (SD card / HWThemes / DiyTheme /throw here ) or on internal memory (Phone / HWThemes / DiyTheme /throw here)

AT:I'm not sure (a) that the mod will go to my device. To bet or not?
ABOUT:You decide. You can save the system through the recovery and do anything with the system

AT:How to put CWM and TWRP recovery?
ABOUT:
We look here
1. Get ROOT right. 2. Copy to the phone on the TouchRecoveryInstaller-v1_01.apk USB flash drive TouchRecoveryLoader.zip and TWRP_R02.1.zip 3. Install TouchRecoveryInstaller-v1_01.apk in the phone 4. Run the installed Recovery Installer application 5. Select Install Recovery and give permission to the ROOT application . 6. Next, click Reboot into Recovery, the phone will reboot into CWM. 6.1.After CWM has loaded, select Install zip ->choose zip from external sdcard ->find the file TouchRecoveryLoader.zip ->Yes - Install TouchRecoveryLoader.zip Next ++++ Go Back ++++ ->reboot system now ->No DONE !!! ClockworkMod Touch Recovery is installed. 6.2. Or After CWM has loaded, select Install zip ->choose zip from external sdcard ->find the file TWRP_R02.1.zip ->Yes - Install TWRP_R01.zip Next ++++ Go Back ++++ ->reboot system now ->No DONE !!! TWRP Recovery is installed. In order to enter Recovery, we reboot the phone and wait for the indicator to blink red (ClockworkMod) or green (TWRP) and hold down the volume up button
TouchRecoveryInstaller-v1.apk
TouchRecoveryLoader.zip
TWRP_R02.1.zip

AT:Can I install system files from P6 to Mate?
ABOUT:not yet known

AT:I installed (a) a ported launcher from android 4.4KK but the "Ok google" voice search call does not work. What to do?
AT:The voice search call is only in English, i.e. you need to change the language in the search settings on English UK / US

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

Post has been editedAndreySakha - 11.05.14, 09:29
Reason for editing: Deraitex theme
Nikolka00
Message#2
29.12.13, 20:18
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1635
Check in: 07.05.10

I would like to return to the question on the billsplash \ bootlogoPictures, Butanimation is completely different.

in the next topic is painted
Modifications and decorations for Huawei U8950 Honor Pro

Butanimation
Butanimation
1. download archive with butanimation.
2. We throw the archive, Root Explorer'om, in / cust / fevelcom / by / media with the replacement. There may also be the path / cust / channel / ru / media or / system / media, depending apparently on the PCT or Wellcom or other firmware. Next, we put on the animation - permission (rw-r-r)
3. Restart the phone.
For everything to go as it should, you must have root-rights

bootlogo
bootlogo
Attention! Instructions for replacing the bootlogo is changed, because the old was not understandable to many, and is not correct.
Now everything is fixed, and painted in detail. I tell you right away that in the 6th paragraph, the file load_oemlogo is thrown into the system / bin folder only once. Ie, if you then want to change the bootlogo again, then you will only need to change the oemlogo.mbn file, write what you need in the emulator and that's it.
Bootlogo - a picture that appears immediately after turning on or restarting the phone. On our phones, if nothing has been changed, this is the logo of the Operator Velcom (Belarus) or some other.
You will need root-rights.
To change the bootlogo:
1. Download and install the program Paint.NET
2. After installation Download the file and unzip it Attached file Rgb565.zip (4.78 КБ)
then copy this file Rgb565.dll to the folder C: \ Program Files \ Paint.NET \ FileTypes
3. Start Paint.NET, open the image you want to see as a bootlogo, edit it if necessary, then save the image, select the Rgb565 Bitmap file type (it will be listed there), and leave the name for now any.
Attention! The file must have a resolution of 540x960 pixels.
4. Next, take what we did, in my case, it is Pictures.rgb565, and rename it to oemlogo.mbn, a warning may appear on the computer, like: "After changing the extension, this file may not be available, do the change?" - We confirm the execution.
5. On the phone using RootExplorer, go to the folder / cust / fevelcom / by / logo and delete the old oemlogo.mbn and then copy the new one. Immediately I say that the path / cust / fevelcom / by / logo is on my velkom apparatus, on the PCT it may be slightly different, for example / cust / channel / ru / logo
6. Download and unpack this archive Attached file load_oemlogo.rar (2.04 КБ)
, then take inside the file load_oemlogo and using RootExplorer, copy it to the / system / bin folder. There most likely such a file is already there, replace it. Next, hold on this file, select ......
FULL TEXT READ ON REFERENCE
Modifications and decorations for Huawei U8950 Honor Pro

Spoiler (+/-)(Instructions) -->>Spoiler (+/-)(Replacing bootlogo)

More info on booty \ splash

Graphic patches for Huawei U8150 Ideos (Post # 15141989)
I found as many as 2 ways, first to flash through the recovery
second handles disassembleof the coreof of pullinitlogo.rle

The question is, who was already picking the thread?

--------------------
#WinterAlsoClose
Nikolka00
Message#3
30.12.13, 18:38
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1635

Let's start poking around, firmware of. 907

load_oemlogo
in folder/ system / bin /we have a fileload_oemlogo

opening it with a simple text editor, it contains the paths
/ cust /
/ logo / publiclogo
/cust/hw/public/logo/oemlogo.mbn
/logo/oemlogo.mbn

BootAnimationex
in folder/ system / bin /we have a filebootanimationex
/data/cust/media/adv_bootanimationex.zip
/data/cust/media/bootanimationex.zip
/system/media/bootanimation-encryptedex.zip
/data/local/bootanimationex.zip
/system/media/bootanimationex.zip

images / android-logo-mask.png
images / android-logo-shine.png

/data/cust/media/audio/animationsounds/bootSound.ogg
/system/media/audio/animationsounds/bootSound.ogg

BootAnimation
in folder/ system / bin /we have a filebootanimation
/data/cust/media/adv_bootanimation.zip
/data/cust/media/bootanimation.zip
/system/media/bootanimation-encrypted.zip
/data/local/bootanimation.zip
/system/media/bootanimation.zip

images / android-logo-mask.png
images / android-logo-shine.png

/data/cust/media/audio/animationsounds/bootSound.ogg
/system/media/audio/animationsounds/bootSound.ogg

what is the difference between bootanimation and bootanimationex, I don’t know yet , but interesting files are written in addition to the standard ones, adv_bootanimation.zip and bootanimation-encrypted.zip
but with these it’s not at all clearimages / android-logo-mask.png and images / android-logo-shine.png

Post has been editedNikolka00 - 27.01.14, 16:30
Reason for editing: firmware of. 907

--------------------
#WinterAlsoClose
Nikolka00
Message#4
30.12.13, 21:16
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1635

I post links on the topic

best unpacker UPDATE.APP
Huawei Update Extractor
http://www.modaco.com/topic/364687-tool-huawei-update-extractor-updated-v0970/

none of the triedsplit_update .pl
failed to cope with ours, namely 907 ver. firmware, pulls out only system.img

[GUIDE] How to extract Huawei firmware (update.app)
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2315547

Post has been editedNikolka00 - 27.01.14, 16:30

--------------------
#WinterAlsoClose
Nikolka00
Message#5
02.01.14, 04:50
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1635

in the continuation of the search for replacing stock splash pictures))

In general, having unpacked firmware 907 \ UPDATE.APP, the program Huawei Update Extractor, found the fileLOGO.imgin size convergence onoemlogo.mdm3.51 MB (3,686,778 bytes)
Most likely this is a section image, having tried a lot of programs for converting from * .mdm, * .raw, * .rgb565 to any other image format, did not find anything)
as the saying goes, anyone who searches will find, began searching for unpacking the kernel, so in u8190 it seems that the boot \ bootlogo \ splash picture was embedded in boot.img, stumbled upon ...
unpacking boot.img system.img (Post # 8913276)
thanks to the author

execute the command
bootimg.exe - unpack-565 oemlogo.mdm
we get output:oemlogo.raw[oemlogo.png],but do not believe that you get * .PNG)))

go ahead, we need to get a visible image, not an image
go download, boot_screen_logo_creation_package.rar
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1140406
file,http://d-h.st/xwB

in principle, we only need the file from the distributionImagemagick , utility convert.exe
execute the command
convert.exe -depth 8 -size 720x1280 rgb: splash.raw splash.png

immediately make a reservation, utilityffmpeg , does not help us, we need a parameter with a change in the image width, as in ImageMagick -depth 8
ffmpeg -vcodec rawvideo -f rawvideo -pix_fmt rgb565 -s 720x1280 -i image.raw -f image2 -vcodec png image.png

We pay attention, I was looking for a long time the reason for the distortion of the picture, until I understoodEXACT SIZES OF HER in our case 720x1280 By setting a different size, we get distortion.
at the output we get TWO pictures, I do not know why yet.

Attached Image
Attached Image

ps I haven't flooded the splash section yet, I'm experimenting further

ps and most likely, by the size of the picture, it concerns the whole HUAWEI lineup with a screen resolution720x1280

and yes thanks to the author who stumbled me over the idea of ​​resolving the picture
http://hbf.by/index.php?/topic/24843-oemlogo/page__view__findpost__p__78307

Post has been editedNikolka00 - 28.01.14, 16:47
Reason for editing: ffmpeg

--------------------
#WinterAlsoClose
Nikolka00
Message#6
03.01.14, 03:19
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1635

in continuation)) progress has begun ...
in the resolution of the picture was wrong, as mentioned earlier, it was embarrassing that the output was two pictures.
increased resolution twice as wide as received

Attached Image

The size of the picture is 1440x1280x24bit, this is the output after processingconvert

convert.exe -depth 8 -size 1440x1280 rgb: oemlogo.raw oemlogo.png

there was not much time, neither when choosing a picture, nor in editing, therefore having decorated the old one, I decided to put
Edited ordinary Paint from Microsoft

Attached Image

by converting in the reverse order

convert.exe -depth 8 oemlogo.png rgb: oemlogo.raw

bootimg.exe - repack-565 oemlogo.raw

received fileoemlogo.565rename tooemlogo.mbn

the screensaver appeared on boot, but the colors look funny, huawei by color,blue, but ascend, becamelight blue
I understand the picture is superimposed on each other, for what purpose, I do not know, but there is a possible perspective on this matter

I gave links earlier, to programs, but just in case I attached + what happened, I could not fill in the load_load_oemlogo, I need to execute another one. In attachment is, on RTH
the file itselfoemlogo.mbnput along the path /data/cust/logo/oemlogo.mbn

executable fileload_oemlogoIn principle, you can not change the replacement of stock, which is located along the path / system / bin /, and put next to the pictureoemlogo.mbn, only be sure to ask him the rights to perform

Attached fileoemlogo.mbn.zip(6.02 MB)

who experiment, be sure to unsubscribe, estesna for unclear movement with your body, I am not responsible

several screenshots on execution

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedNikolka00 - 24.01.14, 22:18

--------------------
#WinterAlsoClose
asyan4ik
Message#7
09.01.14, 21:28
curve hands
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2465
Check in: 26.08.11
Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L29

All boot animations are from xda-developers
bootanimation, install via recovery !!!
1 Attached Image
Attached fileMBokeh-Nex.zip(1.7 MB)

2 Attached fileSpeedoII.gif(2.36 MB)

Attached fileSpeedo-Nex.zip(3.55 MB)

3 Attached fileP-Andromeda.gif(2.62 MB)

Attached fileAndromeda-Nex.zip(5.64 MB)

4 Attached fileNexusOS.gif(1.34 MB)

Attached fileNexusOneIhd-Nex.zip(1.49 MB)

5 Attached fileICSBoot.gif(1.14 MB)

Attached fileUpscld-jpg-sm-Nex.zip(4.78 MB)

Post has been editedasyan4ik - 10.01.14, 00:22

--------------------
Curve hands
dmpronko
Message#8
11.01.14, 16:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1262
Check in: 12.04.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

AndreySakha
Message#9
12.01.14, 16:00
Yindinda
[offline]

Messages 294
Huawei Ascend Mate

People, let's write for which firmware mod / embellishment!

--------------------
HUAWEI CLUB
Stock Android 4.1.2 b221 [Root]
Mr_Leroy
Message#10
16.01.14, 09:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 178
Check in: 28.01.13

Friends, and no one found the topic of a miu, i.e. unlock screen, etc. ?

--------------------
Motorola E398, Newman n2 (brick), Huawei Mate
Only those who make absurd attempts will be able to achieve the impossible! A. Einstein
sharki_66
Message#11
16.01.14, 17:50
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 06.10.11
Xiaomi Mi A1 4/64

Mr_Leroy,
Huawei Ascend P6 - Discussion (Post # 26334288)decorations from P6, perfectly placed on Mate, tried on firmware 221 and 907, everything works, but not everything is replaced as on the screenshots in the original message, loxcreen is 100% working, it even seemed to me that it works smoother than on the stock topic.

Post has been editedsharki_66 - 16.01.14, 18:01
AndreySakha
Message#12
21.01.14, 14:59
Yindinda
[offline]

Messages 294
Huawei Ascend Mate

Can anyone make a black curtain for b907? from me +

--------------------
HUAWEI CLUB
AndreySakha
Message#13
22.01.14, 15:45
Yindinda
[offline]

Messages 294
Huawei Ascend Mate

Naked android lockscreen

Author: I
Firmware: b907 stock but I think it will go to other firmware with EmotionUI
Installation : Root and RootExplorer needed1) go through the system / app path, 2) find the HWLockScreen.apk and HWLockscreen.odex files, 3) delete them or move them to some other folder, for example to a memory card (choose the 2nd method), 4) reboot the device and enjoy: )
Information: why is it crookedly worth an unlocker (look at the screenshots) (the campaign needs to dig in the framework-res.apk which I do not know how)

Screenshots

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Solving the problem with the curvature of the unlocker:
First you need to install® [FRAMEWORK] Xposed, install its firewood, then you need to download the Gravitybox (you can download directly from the xposed framework), turn on the module, go to gravitybox, select the lock screen settings->lock ring tags ->horizontal offset ring 30px

Post has been editedAndreySakha - 25.01.14, 00:36

--------------------
HUAWEI CLUB
alekseinew
Message#14
24.01.14, 11:38
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 24.01.14
Huawei Ascend Mate

Comrades tell me, updated to 907 firmware, there are only three topics left, and even not so much, how can I return the rest or how to install others?
AndreySakha
Message#15
24.01.14, 12:25
Yindinda
[offline]

Messages 294
Huawei Ascend Mate

alekseinewThis is because of the new EmotionUI 1.6 interface (EmotionUI 1.5 was on the old firmware) themes can be downloaded from here -http: //savagemessiahzine.com/pages/g….vmall.com%2Ftheme.phpThe downloaded themes are moved to the HWThemes / DiyTheme folder.

--------------------
HUAWEI CLUB
alekseinew
Message#16
24.01.14, 13:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 24.01.14
Huawei Ascend Mate

Thanks, I did everything as I said, but the topics do not appear, what else can I do

Post has been editedalekseinew - 24.01.14, 13:11
AndreySakha
Message#17
24.01.14, 14:47
Yindinda
[offline]

Messages 294
Huawei Ascend Mate

alekseinew
and topics do not appear, what else can you do

themes can be moved through the file manager to the memory card (SD card / HWThemes / DiyTheme /throw here) or on internal memory (Phone / HWThemes / DiyTheme /throw here). try

Post has been editedAndreySakha - 24.01.14, 14:49

--------------------
HUAWEI CLUB
AndreySakha
Message#18
26.01.14, 15:13
Yindinda
[offline]

Messages 294
Huawei Ascend Mate

The effect of the old TV when you lock

Author: I
Firmware: b907 coke
Installation: need root! Just in case, make a backup system! Download the framework-res.apk file, move it to the system / folder, set the rights rw-r - r--, move it to the system / framework folder with a replacement (googleplay scolds but do not pay attention) reboot, check and rejoice :)
Information: my first mod thanks for the instructions12enie

Screenshots
not possible to do

Download:Attached fileframework-res.apk(10.77 MB)

how i did
To enable this effect, you need to change the res \ values ​​\ bools.xml file in the framework-res.apk file
the string
<bool name = "config_animateScreenLights">true</ bool>
on
<bool name = "config_animateScreenLights">false</ bool>

Post has been editedAndreySakha - 26.01.14, 15:40

--------------------
HUAWEI CLUB
serik1156
Message#19
03.02.14, 06:57
User
[offline]

Messages 78
Check in: 29.08.13
Oneplus one

and who knows what themes are created / edited for the device?
shidal
Message#20
03.02.14, 10:20
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 11.11.11

Nowhere I could not find such an important and many interesting topic. I really want to have the background of the settings menu dark, in the color of the theme (I like dark themes), or someone would like to have the background red. settings in android from light to dark (any other).
AndreySakha
Message#21
04.02.14, 15:08
Yindinda
[offline]

Messages 294
Huawei Ascend Mate

shidal @ 3.2.2014, 11:20*
Hello. Nowhere could I find such an important and many interesting topic ... is it possible to change the background of the system settings menu in android from light to dark (any other).

Yes, you can make a black, red, even transparent background. But how? ..

Post has been editedAndreySakha - 04.02.14, 15:09

--------------------
HUAWEI CLUB

7 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 15:11