> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Altair 701 - Discussion | Tablet, 7.0 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionQUMO Altair 701
PictureQUMO Altair 701
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
System
Android operating system
version 4.1.2
Qualcomm processor Snapdragon S4 Play Cortex A5
The number of cores 4
Frequency 1.2GHz
ARMv7 instruction set
chip MSM8625Q
RAM 1 GB
Built-in Memory 8 GB
Support for memory cards microSD, microSDHC, up to 32GB

Screen
Screen 7 ", 1280x800
Screen Type IPS, glossy
Touch screen capacitive, multitouch
Adreno 203 graphics processor

Wireless connection
3G has
Wi-Fi there, 802.11n
Bluetooth yes, 3.0 HS

Camera
The front camera is, 0.3 megapixels.
The rear camera has 2 megapixels.

Sound
Built-in speaker has
Built-in microphone has

Functionality
GPS is, with A-GPS support
Sensors Accelerometer, compass

Connection
Headphone jack is, 3.5 mm
USB OTG yes

Nutrition
Li-Polymer battery, 2800 mAh

Dimensions and weight
Dimensions (DhShhG) 196x121x9 mm
Weight 355 g

Equipment
USB-cable, AC charger, quick start guide, warranty card
Drivers and Utilities
Recovery
Installation
Install or through the adbTerminal emulator. Example: Throws cwm_6036.img at the root of the memory card (/ sdcard) and enter the command:
su
dd if = / sdcard / cwm_6036.img of = / dev / block / mmcblk0p14
Official firmware
Attention! All plates are sold in stores today comes with an updated firmware version (build v412.04, communication module firmware v2.2.8.0). Sew this is not necessary!
First firmware version
Useful
A set of tools to work with Qualcomm processorsQualcomm Product Support Tools (QPST) 2.7.425
Backup and recovery of all partitions on the deviceeMMC RAW Tool
Instructions on how to stitch base factory for QUMO Altair 701
Getting Root withVRoot (Post # 25382253)

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

Post has been editedLexx808 - 16.01.20, 20:07
Reason for editing: Added QPST 2.7.425

Rep: (3)
Muxaed @ 13.01.2014, 00:08*
somebody wins broadcast messages such as MegaFon Moscow region?

MTS oklyuchaetsya through personal study or through a call to the operator. MegaFon also likely to be.

I bought before the new year. Week glad classy tablet.
A week later, the touchscreen stopped working -even not unlock !!
A day later -tresnulo glass on the screen!
Bottom line, non-warranty case ((((SPARE PARTS in services there !!!

Use this device as a navigator in the car. There are 2 problems:
1. When the navigation and charging from the cigarette lighter (2A) Charging the device is not shown and is not charged (charging work, checking for acro s)
2. The signal from the satellite is received is not correct, the position of the neighboring streets perescholkivaetsya (IGO program and SitiGid).
Tell me please, can someone decided these problems ... or am I the one ...

Illarion2001 @ 14.01.2014, 13:55*
2. The signal from the satellite is received is not correct, the position of the neighboring streets perescholkivaetsya (IGO program and SitiGid).
Tell me please, can someone decided these problems ... or am I the one ...

Yes GPS mistaken meters by 70 is located at one corner of the house, showing the other. The Navitel and Yandex maps checked

Rep: (11)
aksimail, Thank!

Posted on 01/14/2014, 22:15:

aksimail @ 12.01.2014, 21:27*
I put "Google Keyboard" (the developer Google INC), found on the play store. There is a separate button to switch there.

Thank!

Posted on 01/14/2014, 22:18:

pilevas @ 14.01.2014, 15:19*
The signal from the satellite is received is not correct, the position of the neighboring streets perescholkivaetsya (IGO program and SitiGid)

In SitiGid Peter I fly cool!

Posted on 01/14/2014, 22:22:

scooter27 @ 14.01.2014, 22:24*
Yes GPS mistaken meters by 70 is located at one corner of the house, showing the other. The Navitel and Yandex maps checked

Switched network-based, and all clearly shows

In kogonibud turned to upgrade the firmware on the device to off. site? I Invalid user error is returned when you run the program eMMC_DL. I tried to Win 7 (including on behalf of the administrator) and XP. By the way about the charge, I have it does not go at all, in principle, when the tablet is turned on only when switched off. All right?

Post has been editedpilevas - 15.01.14, 09:17

What's the point ?? there like a factory and lies. Regarding the charge, there is a glitch watching a movie and charges% is not added, but it is necessary to restart and))))

I have no problems with charging observed ... for the screen flickers :(
Damn good filling and quality as always suffers for that kind of money, who is charged, have someone screen :(

Rep: (12)
I have not the screen to flicker, as it were, sometimes twitches
But it's not all programs not always, most often in the browser.
As a rule, after some time passes.

Illarion2001 @ 14.01.2014, 13:55*
A day later -tresnulo glass on the screen!
Bottom line, non-warranty case ((((SPARE PARTS in services there !!!

If someone determine under what name this tablet is sold in China, and then the parts will be available.

pilevas @ 14.01.2014, 14:19*

Most likely at this point strong interference from electrical equipment, the settings must be added - AGPS.

In devayse WiFi antenna stuck on the train to the screen, to improve reception it is necessary to re-stick it in another place.

scooter27 @ 17.01.2014, 17:54*
Most likely at this point strong interference from electrical equipment

No, in different places of the same.

zxcv1235 @ 19.01.2014, 20:57*
settings must be added - AGPS.

This extra traffic will eat. It is better to do without it;)

Rep: (449)
M
We move to the place of permanent deployment - to Other brands

zxcv1235 @ 19.01.2014, 19:57*
No, in different places of the same.

Maybe I was not observed due to the fact that I moved the antenna right? Is also an option, pick-up can be internal.

About screen flicker
On the left side of the screen flickered, but was too lazy to take garantiyku. Put Ruth demolished irritated me Googley application, the second day, no flicker. Maybe that's not the hardware, but in software?
Demolished - gulovsky browser, mail, guglokarty (all the same to me, they are useless) and the Google store.
Py.Sy. If someone would have to bear themselves Googley application, unsubscribe about results.

zxcv1235 @ 21.01.2014, 14:31*
demolished irritated me Googley applications

How to demolish them? The normal way is not removed, only to stop. I would like to remove any debris such as Google+, Youtube, etc.

scooter27 @ 21.01.2014, 16:53*
How to demolish them?

1. get root (see how in the subject header)
2. after receiving Root put Rom-ToolBox, it has application manager and startup which can edrenizirovat debris from google

Post has been editedzxcv1235 - 21.01.14, 18:05

someone put more capacious battery?

Muxaed @ 23.1.2014, 17:37*
someone put more capacious battery?

Who would have said, what there the thickness you like. Nope clay to measure himself

Rep: (22)
scooter27 @ 24.01.2014, 23:11*
Who would have said

But first read the topic? For example, the second page?

Post has been editedschernow - 25.01.14, 10:56

Instructions on how to stitch base factory for QUMO Altair 701.

Go to the official manufacturer's website and download the firmware.
Download the manual "Instructions on how to change the software to QUMO Altair 701" -read.

C Unpack the archive software downloaded from the site.
We charge the tablet before flashing - always min.na 50%.
Turn off your device, remove the memory card and SIM card.
Join the tablet to a computer. Put cleaved .After closure device driver installation in the "device manager" is defined as В«Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9006. Turning off the plate.
On the tablet at the same time we press the volume + and - buttons and then the button ON.
The tablet is lit green LED, the screen is off.
Absolutely can not format the drive! when Windows prompts.
Run eMMC_DL (V4.4.1 O) - In the "FW PATH" specify the path to the firmware "QUMO Altair 701 \ Base factory for QUMO Altair 701_basic_altair701 \ FW \ FW7003-YT
We turn to the field "DISK1" in the square window expose the drive letter that is defined.
We press the button "DL1" and watch the progress bar.
As soon as the flashing process is finished, the program will display a notification .zagoritsya green button "Pass"
Close the program to upgrade and disconnect the tablet from the PC. Press and hold the power button until the light goes out until the green LED.
Turn the plate, waiting for download, firmware and setup is complete.

Program flasher eMMC_DL (V4.4.1 O), running in the archive with the firmware, an error at start "invalid user".

We do Slade:

Windows 7 32bit
Starting eMMC_DL (V4.4.1 O)
1) On your computer, change the date to March 20, 2013
2) Remove the registry entry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ FOXDA
(For this purpose the Start button and in the window, "find" is typed regedit), press Enter
3) Delete the file c: \ windows \ system32 \ emmc_date.ini
4) Start eMMC_DL (V4.4.1 O) as an administrator.

Windows 7 64bit
Starting eMMC_DL (V4.4.1 O)
1) On your computer, change the date to March 20, 2013
2) Remove the registry entry HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ SOFTWARE \ FOXDA
(For this purpose the Start button and in the window, "find" is typed regedit), press Enter
3) Delete the file C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \ emmc_date.ini
4) Start eMMC_DL (V4.4.1 O) as an administrator.

Post has been editedneo_russia - 26.01.14, 17:43

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/06/20, 9:12