> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Republique | [IPhone] [iPad] Stealth game with amazing graphics.

Rep: (33)
Republique
Version: 6.01
Last update of the game in the header:16.08.2019

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Stealth game with puzzle elements.

Description:
REPUBLIC is a fascinating, exciting and relevant game in the style of "stealth action" about how a person is left alone with the state control system in the Internet era.

You get a call from Hope - a mysterious stranger from a totalitarian state with a despotic regime. By breaking into the state observation network and having the opportunity to control it, you help Hope to get out of a dangerous trap in five exciting episodes. (Buy the following episodes at a seasonal discount).

The game in a curious way combines the eccentricity of the tests and the unusual simplicity of control on a touchscreen device - a technique previously developed by game industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid 4, Halo 4, F.E.A.R., Black & White 2, SOCOM).

And fascinating videos, intriguing gameplay and star voice of characters make the REPUBLIC the most ambitious game ever created for iOS!

Do not let Hope disappear.

SUPPORTED BY:
- Pilot episode 1: "Introduction"
- One-touch game control
- Unusual tasks and game strategy
- Advanced FIC
- Energetic sound from Jun Fukuda (Killer7)
- Video screensavers generated with the participation of:
- Rena Strober
- David Hayter (Metal Gear Solid, Star Wars: The Old Republic)
- Jennifer Hale (Mass Effect, BioShock Infinite)
- Dwight Schultz (Killer7, Star Trek)
- Khary Payton (Metal Gear Solid 4)
- Matthew Mercer (Resident Evil 6)
- Faceware face animation, as in games on set-top boxes
- OMNI View tracks by Cory Schmitz
- Leaderboard, records and management settings supported by iOS 7
- Built-in comments from the developer (in-game purchase)
- Videos "Production of the Republic", available for download (in-game purchase)
- Translation into English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese (Brazilian version) languages
- Supported by Unity
- Financial support from the Kickstarter community

YouTube
Solving the problem with saving progress

Provider: Camouflaj LLC
The size: 3.2 GB
Compatibility: Is required iOS 11.3 and newer. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Languages:Russian English
Homepage: https://apps.apple.com/en/app/republique/id687888390
iTunes Store : https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id687888390?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Download:
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part01.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part02.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part03.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part04.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part05.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part06.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part07.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part08.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part09.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part10.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part11.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part12.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part13.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part14.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part15.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part16.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part17.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part18.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part19.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part20.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part21.rar(127 MB)
Attached fileRépublique 6.01 The1Day.part22.rar(14.91 MB)
thanks, we sayThe1day
Archive:
Story:
6.01 May 3, 2019
5/2/19: The update fixes various bugs and performance issues.
6.00 Nov 1 2018
- 60FPS on iPhone X (battery saver mode must be disabled)
- Improved frame rate across all devices
- 3 new costumes for Hope (costumes do not appear in Episode 4)
- Art and lighting fixes
- Bluetooth controller support
- bug polish and fixes
5.03 10 Sep 2016 year
Updated screenshots.
5.02 Aug 31 2016 year
Updated screenshots for promotion.
5.01 Apr 5 2016 year
- Fixed the water not appearing at the end of Episode 4
- Fixed Hope's occlusion shader so that it now shows Hope's silhouette when she is behind cover
- Fixed the X-ray ability occlusion shader so that Prizrak can now be seen through walls
5.00 Mar 22 2016 year
The fifth and final episode of the exciting République saga is called The Terminus. In it, the player and Hope ignite a fierce struggle for freedom from the tyranny of the Supreme Ranger. They have to wisely choose allies, so as not to become carriers of evil, which they are trying to stop.
• Hostile cameras: these surveillance cameras, located throughout the game world of episode 5, scan Hope and inform the guard about her presence. This makes the gameplay of République even more intense and non-trivial.
• Various plot development paths: in episode 5, for the first time in République, players can choose the Hope path. You can even let her choose her own destiny. Long hours of unique gameplay await you on every journey.
• New Metamorphosis: you will again visit locations from previous episodes that have undergone dramatic changes. You have to create new devices for the escape of Hope, meet new friends and allies ...
4.02 Jan 23 2016 year
Improved stability
4.01 Jan 6 2016 year
• Fixed iCloud
4.01 Dec 7 2015 year
République is back in all its glory! "Cemetery"
• The most exciting episode of this game.
• New sworn enemy
• Mammoth.
• Five new huge open locations.
• Two new interactive puzzles.
• New interesting characters reveal the hidden secrets of Metamorphosis.
• Objects of two new types (encoded DNA, videos).
• A documentary about the creation of Episode 4 (coming soon!) Is free of charge for download to seasonal season ticket holders.
3.1.1 Dec 15 2014 year
The biggest episode of République came out - Episode 3 "Units and Zeros".
· Fixed minor bugs and improved stability
3.1 5 Nov 2014
· Fixed minor bugs and improved stability
3.02 Oct 1 2014
2.5 Sep 24 2014 year
- Critical fixes for iOS8
- Documentary videos are temporarily unavailable - expected update of a third-party plugin
- Various changes are being prepared ahead of the October release of Episode 3 ...
2.4 July 30, 2014
Minor bugs fixed and stability improved.
2.3.1 June 18, 2014
- bug fixes
- New HISTORY mode: Reduced difficulty. Recommended if you are more interested in exploring the game world and immersing yourself in history.
2.3 June 9, 2014
- bug fixes
- New HISTORY mode: Reduced difficulty. Recommended if you are more interested in exploring the game world and immersing yourself in history.
2.2 May 28, 2014
- bug fixes
2.1 May 1, 2014
- bug fixes
2.0 Apr 30 2014 year
"Episode 2: Metamorphosis" is ready for release! It can be purchased through the built-in feature in the application.
1.1 Dec 17 2013 year
- Corrected mistakes
1.0 Dec 5 2013 year

Post has been editedmaxipon - 16.08.19, 19:37
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (287)
* SergeyAltay 25,
For me as a toy so-so with a very mediocre storyline and gameplay. He started to play it more when it came out - after the next update I flew save and I scored on the play.

Rep: (0)
Shoot at the end of the satellites (and it is clear there is a weapon that destroys the whole country), and featured 390 h and 390 c and 390 e !!! one body and many personalities? and Hope and Anna and Chloe !!! intricately course masterfully

hell is not destroying the country and the data terminus at each location !!! and everywhere appears matured Hope that turns survived and remembered all their events and that has a son. treglazov too alive

shorter than the 70 percent realized what was happening !!! but Repeating play top class !!! even a little sorry that more will come more episodes !!! We are waiting for a year !!

* SergeyAltay 25,
My friend, enjoy spoilers, do not still have been playing.

Rep: (11)
Prompt than different levels of difficulty and a conventional story?

gelfer 1979 mode indicator normal ghosts so much more. And I noticed that normally does not work the ability to see enemies through walls (the scanner). Maybe it's me just a glitch

* The1day,
tried to version 3.1.8.5 - all to no avail: when you try to open an application to the files - a blank window or Th-th! In iMazing at least you can see, even zabekapit application. The iTools for IOS v.9.2.1 general all outputs moves tightly sealed ... :( Can I get nothing, because I am a past version is not demolished and again it's not reinstall? So you do not want to lose the saves ...

* Ane_mona,
It seems have, nevertheless, carry, if you want 2 or 3 episode, as it is necessary then it will use the Developer Certificate.

* The1day,
Of course you want: D And how to do it? Where do I get this "Developer Certificate"?

* Ane_mona,
There are 2 options: a fee (an average of 300 rubles per unit) for the year and free for 3 months - do not have to, I advise everyone to take charge, because with it fewer problems and within a year to think about something fly down and there will be more put.

Rep: (3006)
What's new in version 5.01
- Fixed the water not appearing at the end of Episode 4
- Fixed Hope's occlusion shader so that it now shows Hope's silhouette when she is behind cover
- Fixed the X-ray ability occlusion shader so that Prizrak can now be seen through walls

Attached Image

Repak with episodes and a new file for iMazing.Republique (Post The1Day # 48306709)

People, and no one Sohranki PC version does not? And then I want to pass an episode 5, the tablet will not want to bother, and go again 4 Episodes no ice.

* Maroder666,
So you can also automatically generate a save.

Can I have more?

* Maroder666,
Clicks on any episode, and you say that it is better to pass all, but you can skip it and, voila, you play in 5 easy.

Understood, but then the question is, how my achievements will be taken into account (OmniVyu pumping, etc.) 5 episode, or there is as 4 is not used?

* Maroder666,
Omni will be pumped, but no different fishechki.

Thank you. Still, if someone was overlooked Sohranki with full-flow will be extremely grateful)

Posted 4/13/2016 at 16:18:

Understood, but then the question is, how my achievements will be taken into account (OmniVyu pumping, etc.) 5 episode, or there is as 4 is not used?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/07/20, 17:16