> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Construction Simulator 2014 [3D] | [Simulator] One of the best simulators of construction

Rep: (186)
Construction Simulator 2014
version: 1.12
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:05.04.2015

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Do you have a desire to build houses and industrial buildings using heavy machinery firms LIEBHERR, MAN and STILL? Then Uploaders Bau-Simulator 2014 (Construction Simulator 2014) - and transform your Android device into a virtual construction site.

Description:
Do you have a desire to build houses and industrial buildings using heavy machinery firms LIEBHERR, MAN and STILL? Then Uploaders Bau-Simulator 2014 (Construction Simulator 2014) - and transform your Android device into a virtual construction site.

In Bau-Simulator 2014 (Construction Simulator 2014), you can take control of 14-Tew Construction machines, exact replicas of the originals in high-quality 3D-graphics. Prove your skills excavator digging a trench for the foundation of single-family homes, pouring concrete into the paneling of industrial plant concrete pump height of a house or installing a mobile crane huge rafters.
Can you turn a small construction company in a large group of real estate and determine its individual character development of freely accessible places of the city?

Key features:
- 14 replicas of construction machinery companies LIEBHERR, MAN and STILL, the originals to the original mode of operation
- High-quality 3D-graphics
- realistic management of construction machines, optimized for mobile devices - for example, supported the euro-control excavators
- major construction projects such as the fantail, swimming pool, school or town hall
- for beginners and experts: free switching of the arcade mode in professional mode
- a huge territory to the free movement
- a system of ranks: work your way from apprentice to building tycoon
- various orders, the system is designed to provide endless gaming fun
- Reaching the next level and discover the individual city blocks and is determined by their individual character of the city building, because you are free to choose the color, material and type of construction site

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.astragon.cs2014

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android: 4.0.3+

Download:
Version 1.12 Construction Simulator 2014 [3D] (Post dj_ivan_set # 59034043)

Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
for TegraAttached filecom.astragon.cs2014.zip(71.75 MB)

for everyone elseAttached filecom.astragon.cs2014.zip(71.17 MB)

Preservation
Past versions
Version 1.1 (all devices) : Construction Simulator 2014 [3D] (Post # 29703252)
version 1.0 for Android 2.3+ (Tegra & all devices) Construction Simulator 2014 [3D] (Post # 27639868)
Version 1.01 : Construction Simulator 2014 [3D] (Post # 27998882)
Version: 1.0 mod (all devices) Construction Simulator 2014 [3D] (Post # 27670495)
version: 1.0 for Tegra
Attached fileConstruct 14 Tegra.apk(11.08 MB)

Download: version: 1.0 for everyone else
Attached fileConstruction Simulator 2014 v1.0.apk(11.08 MB)

overview

Post has been editedlife finder - 07.03.17, 22:22
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (4)
I also first game crashes after selecting a profile on the Samsung Galaxy S3. But after I rebooted the phone - in order of departure suspicion it was due to lack of RAM - game run without problems. The game is a little lag when the graph is a big detail is when the machine edish, and when the excavator is normal! Looks mali 400mp, as it were weak ?!

Rep: (0)
Nifiga not go ..
What Tegra that the usual ..
Prestigio Multipad 2 pmp-7280c 3g duo
White texture and podvisanie)))

nikita-blockhead,
I swung on the same plate and it went with all the textures nose terribly slow

Rep: (232)
I am watching this serei simulators and android moved.

Rep: (181)
Who brakes, lift the view camera up slightly to the front daroga neproglyadyvalas and immediately flies in a game of no limit draw the world, that's lozhatsja teleftny from graphics
example
So it goes 5-12fps
Attached Image

And so it goes 22-40fps
Attached Image

Post has been editedbaton-tim - 22.12.13, 09:50

yesterday released version 1.01) washed down with a new version of the hacked APK please)))

Rep: (181)
Here is the preservation of the game, can help someone who vyletat
Way android / data
Attached filesave.zip(457.21 KB)

Rep: (8)
Gradebook game!

Rep: (15)
I can not download. :(
503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Everything worked out.
I think more interesting than a farm simulator.

Post has been editedAndroix777 - 22.12.13, 15:55

Rep: (5)
Mdaaaa .... I GTA San Andres and not tupit, but this generally lag.

Rep: (6)
Remembered on plehe igruha about Komatsu excavators .. That was a simulator that should be there!

Uh, the cache does not swing, writes not purchased. With the cap rock to help?

- ^ joker ^ - @ 19.12.2013, 16:19*
What are you like, krayzisa level 3? This is not a PC, it is not the console to achieve a higher level of graphics which need no cooling system, which is not present in mobile devices

Aa, huawei have already released with a water cooling system!

Unfortunately did not get, cache copying as he could on the sd card and the internal card - the path sdcard / Android / obb / com.astragon.cs2014 / main.1503100.com.astragon.cs2014.obb. Internet cut off (complained that he can not find the resources) and the Internet (writing, that I have it purchased). Phone - Ski, P-765. You should have bought it, but the men of payment methods that do not require to be lighted debit card at Google and has not appeared.

And it is unclear to hacking or warez! A video igrulya interested. But pukapat for money Sori!

Rep: (10)
On sgs2 a couple of minutes of the game freezes.

Rep: (1)
Looks good

On my too crashes when driving through the city at KAMAZ and when I started to work on an excavator ...

Rep: (-4)
Why is it slows down on the Nexus 7 during a turn, the conclusion - the game is not optimized nifiga sweat Tegra, drawing ripples, no smoothing, so the gameplay itself, hacked to loot everything bought and removed

Rep: (3)
lg l5 e612 flight horseradish, crashes while on company logos !!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/05/20, 13:58