> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Vivo XPlay 3S - Discussion | Smartphone 6 "

Rep: (548)
DiscussionVivo xplay 3s
PictureVivo XPlay 3S (Vivo X520A, X520L)

Description | Discussion пїЅ | Vivo Owners Club
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews
Driver, Root, Recovery, Bootloader Unlocking
Firmware
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidateshe can apply in the subjectI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators). Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvladseverrr - 10.10.19, 21:31
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (10)
biker73,
enough to read a branch for the past Xplo to understand that all everything is OK: P with Tahoma everything is fine
taschemta if you like striped fonts can not juzat)))

Post has been editedraqequit - 01.04.14, 16:41

Rep: (12)
raqequit - if you put a program such as the Test GPS or GPS status, catches satellites? If caught, it means exactly the case in the Chinese software ....

Rep: (966)
Guys, if not difficult to lay out screenshots battery graphics, as far as the? a day or two? for any use? etc.

Rep: (171)
sportagesl @ 01.04.2014, 17:46*
if you put a program such as the Test GPS or GPS Status

probyval both prog-catches ...: wallbash:

just in case, I post the file with firmware 1.16.3 for installation through rekoveri! (In case something goes wrong)
I ask a curator to attach the cap threads!
{Censorship}
http://yadi.sk/d/6mggtB6s9fKM7
M
Check outForum Rules!
5.3. Implicit or explicit extortion of raising a reputation is forbidden, for example: “I helped you, and you didn’t even say thanks!” Or “You could have raised your reputation!” If you deserve a raise of reputation, you will be raised without reminders.

Post has been editedsanaevvadim - 01.04.14, 18:31

biker73,
what am I doing wrong? all my plow, and ifont, and gps test))))

Attached Image

biker73, And there's nothing you too much not removed using its Titanium, or after Your butlupov not welled what? Strange as that ....: happy:

Post has been editedsportagesl - 01.04.14, 18:28

raqequit
as well as the screen you doing ??

Posted on 04/01/2014, 18:56:

sportagesl @ 01.04.2014, 19:28*
And there's nothing you too much not removed using its Titanium

but like anything, the current Chinese junk! I have it once in a weather program did not specify the city! then I put franca-climbed into the card-and also zero sense! You can of course have to wait a long time ...

The first time you launch GPS cold start, it may take a few minutes, and if you are in a cell, the satellites do not catch, or like me, windows are located in the north-east, and there is almost no more sputnikov.Vklyuchi daw positioning mobile network! In short go out and run a test there. About the screen, here:Clamp Lock + Volume slide. ;)

Post has been editedsportagesl - 01.04.14, 19:23

sportagesl,
Vive combination Scrin on the power button and the home button

Post has been editedraqequit - 01.04.14, 19:29

raqequit - Well, I'm an old memory, as in other telefonah.Nu and for this info, Senks.
And at the top of curtain, like Mate, no squares screenshot? Or he has no curtains?

Post has been editedsportagesl - 01.04.14, 19:32

What a misfortune! (((Came home from work, put zhps test immediately caught the 16 satellites and the bodies left in butlup !!! projects, eh ... It is clearly not in the font program!

Post has been editedbiker73 - 01.04.14, 20:03

biker73,
Prosha latest? revert to the old
sportagesl @ 01.04.2014, 22:31*
And at the top of curtain, like Mate, no squares screenshot? Or he has no curtains?

no, but already two shutters, top and bottom

Yes, that is I think now, maybe you should not be updated when receiving the body, like the Moti, flashed a second from the beginning and sleep well, may the truth which the jamb with the firmware update and GPS? bayker73, I have such trouble was on Huawei Ascend D1, when I when you install Apps, which is not so made, and began a quiet horror, it is as you write, butlup - revel became, postoyanngo and telephone use was not real. Thank soforumniku met him, all wipes are folded and he told me reinstalled Emotion UI and Appsy.Posle this was more or less stable work, and then I sold it ......: blush:

Post has been editedsportagesl - 01.04.14, 20:57

Latest firmware 1.17.11

http: //www.vivo.com.cn...d-397-Xplay3S-all.html

reinstalled yesterday all over again! put Ruth through vroot, (with a convenience store super user did not set) until normal flight! catches satellites, weather updates ...'ll see for how long! : Yes2:

Rep: (2)
biker73, I'm sorry, a small barrage of questions: Please tell me how there is a six-inch shovel in hand - not too big, etc. (about that there are some concerns that it is inconvenient - 5 - 5.5 inches more back and forth, and six ... .)? How many of the 32-GB user available space? You wrote about the original active case - that is - like a little window at the time? Music player when the phone is locked, you can somehow manage (eg, gestures on the screen, and so on. N.)? volume buttons work in the locked position? When removing from the socket headphone plug Music pauses or continues to play?

In general, I do not know whether there is a chance to get six months improved version of this miracle with a socket under the flash drive? Some manufacturers also make this type ... Actually I have forwarded here with the theme of the Oppo FIND seven - I still believe that the Oppo apparatik chic, it seems, too, have their musical achievements ... In connection with this question - someone compared the sound to the ears of the previous models Oppo and vivo? For me, just the phone in the first place it is the sound and hold for the sake of a single player somehow not really want to ...

Thank you in advance.

Iarestus @ 02.04.2014, 14:15*
please tell me how there is a six-inch shovel in hand - not too big, etc. (about that there are some concerns that it is inconvenient - 5 - 5.5 inches more back and forth, and six ...).? How many of the 32-GB user available space?

shovel not exactly there, surprisingly! in his hand is very convenient! memory out of the box freely about half a gig! Cover with a window-opening and closing the device unlocks and locks! like Samsung and skis! at a call-open the case and the tube is removed! very comfortably!
when removing the plug the player gets to break is mine at all so! : Yes2: when the screen turns off the audio player buttons adjust the volume ...
Player also neplohoy.est equalizer and a lot of sound settings! I also chose between Oppo 7 and this, in the end chose vivo is due to the sound, but when you consider that aparata two speakers and a stereo playback is not regretted nirazu! call is very loud and clear, even in a case!
no flash in general it is not strained, I mostly listen to music and surfing the internet! a couple of games for a change and a few films ... not even half Zana memory!

Guys and somebody tests with this device Near Field Communication, interested not only in the headphones, but also wireless speakers? : Thank_you: And by the way, as there is Fingerprint interesting shtukentsiya? I'll probably buy Sony SBH80 NFC Multipoint Stereo Bluetooth, that is itching ..: rofl: The second gift "old dog" On dnyuhu. :)

Post has been editedsportagesl - 02.04.14, 15:23

sportagesl @ 02.04.2014, 16:18*
whatever Fingerprint interesting shtukentsiya?

I do not probyval!
I cant find where the photo appears on the screen when you call ... but maybe not this!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 13:22