> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

[WP8] Subway Surfers | [Arcade]

Rep: (95)
[WP8] Subway Surfers
Version: 1.52.0.0
Genre: Arcade

Last update of the game in the header:17.03.2016
Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
Decorate a few cars of graffiti and carry off your legs - an evil guard and his dog will chase you! Subway Surfers game is extremely popular on all platforms - Android, iOS and, finally, Windows Phone!

At your disposal are many missions, daily tasks, improvements and other features in Subway Surfers, including many additional characters. Grab your floating board and collect as many stars as possible.

Homepage: http://kiloo.com/games/subway-surfers

Download:
XAP:
Subway_Surfers_v1.52.0.0.xap
[FAQ] How to download * .xap
Past versions

Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-ru/store/app/subway-surfers/bedff828-2697-4cc5-8661-1206d15e3e0c

Post has been edited_snow_ - 17.03.16, 17:59
Reason for editing: update version

Rep: (127)
I can not download * .xap, neither from Firefox, nor from Chrome, even IE10 does not download ... Error 503 or just a white screen ...
Put, please, on a Yandex disk or another more or less decent file sharing service.

fedor.fokusov,
previous post read

Rep: (127)
_snow_, I read, once you download, then please fill in on Yandex

fedor.fokusov,
Yandex Disk

Rep: (0)
To update and do not fly records, you need to select the har file in PowerTools and click Update?

Rep: (3)
TeaLemon @ 01.29.2014, 21:43*
To update and do not fly records, you need to select the har file in PowerTools and click Update?

exactly

And there is no Chita for increasing money and all that is in the game on windows phone or say save

Version 1.19.0.0:
Subway Surfers Seoul (Seoul) for Windows Phone 8.
Update in the header.

Rep: (32)
About the support of 512 MB of RAM can not hear anything?

Sprite0829
while silence

I have an error. Writes: "Invalid XAP file." Nokia lumia 520, wp8.

Posted 03/03/004 21:51:

figured out

Version 1.20.0.0:
Subway Surfers New York (New York) for Windows Phone
in a hat

Subway Surfers 512mb
Miami version in the Windows store
A couple of days ago, the official version of the game Subway Surfers has been updated to version 1.2 with a new location - New York. The game still does not support work with budget smartphones. But someone laid out in the Subway Surfers store, which works on devices with 512MB of RAM. The situation is paradoxical in every sense. The very fact that the game was posted by unofficial developers already violates the rules for using the Windows Phone Store.

To set the game region in the settings you need to change to the US.

Post has been edited_snow_ - 11.03.14, 12:41

Rep: (32)
Is it possible to somehow drag the game progress from the version for 1GB of RAM installed through WPPT to the version for 512 RAM from the market?

Rep: (235)
_snow_ @ 03.11.2014, 15:35*
To set the game region in the settings you need to change to the US.

You would know how I blew up on the phone when I read the post)
But alas.Region of the United States.
Screen
Attached Image

Post has been editedwoodIK В© - 12.03.14, 19:40

woodIK В©,
Late exploded
"This app is no longer published"

_snow_,
Sadly

I have a Nokia Lumia 625, it does not come out and installs the game due to the fact that I need 1g of RAM and I have only 512 MB, what should I do?

zirka16let
Did you read the topic header?

Did you read the topic header?

Her no one ever reads)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/26/19, 21:03