> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

361 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> LG G2 - Marriage and Repair
Freddie82
Message#1
17.12.13, 11:14
Guru Buru Kuru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2179
Check in: 26.04.11
Xiaomi Redmi 6A

Marriage and RepairLG G2
PictureLG G2 D802
Description | FAQ | Discussion | power usage | Firmware | LG G2 Club | Accessories | Purchase | Wallpaper for Full HD screens (1080x1920 and 2160x1920) | Google Play - Technical Issues
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Marriage(manufacturing defect) is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the company or other similar regulatory documents.

useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 02.03.17, 21:08
Reason for editing: Edit
slopdog
Message#42
26.12.13, 11:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 145
Check in: 08.11.13
Xiaomi Mi 8

SevernyUA @ 12.26.2013, 01:06*
Good day to all. After 3 months of work, a pale yellow spot appeared on the left in the upper part of the screen, which becomes more visible when the phone is warming up. Did not fall, was not betrayed by anything. In nete about this kind of spots a lot has been written, but nowhere is this problem mentioned in lg g2. Tomorrow I want to carry in the official SC, most likely they will propose to replace the sensor module. Tell me, who has already changed the screen sabzh? How does it work after that? How did the SC do its job? Frankly speaking, I am afraid that in our (Kiev) SC they will make it even worse. On the one hand, how it is possible to repair such devices, and on the other hand, if there are spare parts, then the manufacturer assumes repair. Who has positive feedback on LG SC in Ukraine. And in general, who have such spots appeared? Thank.

They will change everything together, the module chassis + display with the touch. This is one detail. I changed in the office. SC in MSC, they did everything well, there was no difference between what was and was not.

Daze,
I on the first page of this branch gave the reference part number "chassis module + display with tachim" - so it must be punished, since there is no possibility to go to the office. SC in MSC.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi8 6/128 Black Global+PS4 500Gb+Mijia 4k+DJI Spark...

kara puz
Message#43
26.12.13, 15:06
Guru
[offline]

Messages 17896
Check in: 23.06.09
LG V20

image retention on the screen. On a gray background are visible traces of the previous static image (for example, navbar).

Yes no, in the navbar area this is most likely a light glare visible on a black background. where does the traces of the static image come from, ips

--------------------
long queue stood - noisy, fun, warm! We stood discussing aggressive Washington, the evil machinations of China and the mysterious iPhone. “I didn’t see the iPhone, though I really need to hurt, yeah. But I read in the newspaper "Pravda" under the heading "grin of the enemy"
encloven
Message#44
26.12.13, 15:52
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 06.03.12
Apple iPhone 6s Plus

kara puz
I was surprised, I thought that I would come down with Amoled and everything would be gorgeous, Annette. For the sake of dough, I left a black and white chessboard on fire for 5 minutes. Then on a gray background from the service menu (LCDtest), it is clearly visible. Similar problems were on the ips ipad mini screens, and the apple is known to use LG screens.
maxiden31
Message#45
26.12.13, 17:10
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2490
Check in: 30.12.09

Used LG G2 for about a month as the main phone. During operation revealed the following problems:
1) Often lost touch, and then picked it up for a long time. And in general, the network caught bad, probably worse than all the smartphones that were used before and after. At first I thought that the problem was in the SIM card, but it worked perfectly before on 3 smartphones, and then it works perfectly on Note 3.

2) Glitches with connection to the mobile Internet. For example, you turn on the data transfer icon, but there is no Internet. It was treated either by rebooting or by entering into the communication settings and the inclusion of a network search.

3) Clicks during a conversation. Not always, but often enough.

4) For a month of careful use and wearing almost from the first day, the screen somehow miraculously scratched in the QuickWindow branded cover - 3 small ones, about 2-3 mm each, were found. long, scratches.

Selectively read the LG G2 thread. Repeatedly heard from the owners of the complaints expressed by me in paragraph. 1-3. In a few people lichku also informed me that there are similar problems with connecting to the mobile Internet, talking about the loss of communication. A friend I bought a LG G2 a couple of days ago - also told me that the connection catches extremely badly, and loses it.In this regard, I consider it necessary (and I propose) to add to the header in the voting room points about the loss of communication, about problems with connecting to the mobile Internet, and about the presence of clicks during a conversation.Because thisrealthe problems that I faced, as the owner of the G2, and many others.

Post has been editedmaxiden31 - 26.12.13, 17:11
nashbriges
Message#46
26.12.13, 18:15
IN TrancE WE TrusT
[offline]

Messages 430
Check in: 10.10.13
LG G2

SevernyUA
In Kiev, there is a LG service center company, contact the LG service center at the address: Kiev, Nyvky metro station, 67 Victory Avenue, “Nyvky City” business park, building G, although I was there like a year and a half ago There is no information about changing the location, it means it should work. And most importantly, no baryg (like the F1 center, and all that), branded sc.

--------------------
skamaz
Message#47
26.12.13, 18:26
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 23
Check in: 02.10.11
Wileyfox Swift 2 X

And at what price will it cost to change the screen module in the official LG SC?
maxiden31
Message#48
26.12.13, 18:28
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2490

skamaz @ 12.26.2013, 17:26*
And at what price will it cost to change the screen module in the official LG SC?
need to call the SC and find out
nashbriges
Message#49
26.12.13, 18:56
IN TrancE WE TrusT
[offline]

Messages 430
Check in: 10.10.13
LG G2

Maxiden31 @ 12.26.2013, 17:28*

Someone has already changed in the company ss in Moscow, said a little more than 5 tis. rubles ...
In Kiev, I do not know ...
Maxiden31 @ 12.26.2013, 17:28*
need to call the SC and find out

That's right it says, so by the way, you can check in all ss that interest you ...

--------------------
megouser
Message#50
26.12.13, 22:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 229
Check in: 28.02.12
Oneplus 6T 8/128

kankinmen,
Kankinmen @ 12.26.2013, 08:46*
Only one problem - the glass of the camera looks scratched, although I take care of the phone, I think it’s about the anti-glare coating.

There was a similar problem with the glass of the camera. For 4 days it turned into solid scratches, and it was used neatly. I entered the SC,
They replaced the glass of the camera for free, as the chief engineer recognized as a marriage, now I have been walking with a new glass for 3 days and not a single scratch.

--------------------
Oneplus 6, 8/128 gb / Mirror Black
Daze
Message#51
27.12.13, 06:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1051
Check in: 02.10.07
Xiaomi Mi 5S Plus Standart

That's right it says, so by the way, you can check in all ss that interest you ...

But not all. The LG brand in Moscow simply does not have a phone.

--------------------
Benefon Q; Nokia 3510i; Nokia 6260; Nokia N85; Nokia 5250; Samsung Galaxy Note; LG G3 Dual
skamaz
Message#52
27.12.13, 09:07
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 23
Check in: 02.10.11
Wileyfox Swift 2 X

Nashbriges @ 12.26.2013, 19:56*

The fact of the matter is that they do not know, but it is dragged to Victory Park in order to just ask ...

Post has been editedskamaz - 27.12.13, 09:07
Jack_Nsk
Message#53
27.12.13, 09:55
Old resident
[online]

Messages 1177
Check in: 15.01.09
Samsung Galaxy S10 + Exynos 8 GB

Maxiden31 @ 12.26.2013, 21:10*
In this regard, I consider it necessary (and I propose) to add to the header in the voting room points about the loss of communication, about problems with connecting to the mobile Internet, and about the presence of clicks during a conversation.
The problem with connecting to the mobile Internet was in the very first firmware, it was fixed in the update.
About the loss of the signal, too, it seems, they wrote that she left with the firmware.
And about the clicks, I agree, in 2 out of 3 copies these clicks were, as well as wheezing and clattering as if + and - are closing.
Specifically, in my instance, the problem is in the creaky case, and let those rams who kill that they have no squeaks, let them be killed, that means they don’t exist at all.

Post has been editedJack_Nsk - 27.12.13, 09:58

--------------------
Acer liquid =>SGS =>SGS2 =>Nexus 4 =>LG G2 =>Oneplus one =>LG G3 =>Meizu MX5 =>SGS6 =>Xiaomi Mi5 =>Meizu Pro 6 =>Xiaomi Mi5S =>SGS8 =>Huawei P20 Pro =>SGS9 =>SGS10 +
maxiden31
Message#54
27.12.13, 11:09
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2490

Jack_Nsk
I don’t know how things are now with the mobile Internet (I sold my LG G2 about two months ago), but regarding the connection I can say that literally 3-4 days ago an acquaintance bought G2 from the “fresh” lot, but the problem remained in general complains of a weak communication signal.

Post has been editedmaxiden31 - 27.12.13, 11:38
slopdog
Message#55
27.12.13, 14:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 145
Check in: 08.11.13
Xiaomi Mi 8

Replacing the screen + chassis costs 5200 rubles for parts and work.

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi8 6/128 Black Global+PS4 500Gb+Mijia 4k+DJI Spark...

dimakaz5194
Message#56
27.12.13, 16:14
Local
[offline]

Messages 387
Check in: 05.02.11
LG G2

I have the same problems with the screen are the same .. I first bought an unpacked device in the Euroset, he found a band against a gray background, I checked the second one carefully in the dark, and the screen was perfect, now I look at the tests and I'm surprised there are different types bands, it’s a marriage or a feature I can’t understand, maybe you can tell me? And yes, I also moved from amold, I thought at least ips would be perfect.

--------------------
purgen59
Message#57
27.12.13, 17:14
User
[offline]

Messages 82
Check in: 08.08.11
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/64

3-4 days ago, an acquaintance bought G2 from a “fresh” batch, and the problem as a whole remained, complaining of a weak communication signal.

I bought yesterday in Euroset, Rostelecom (Perm) the MMS settings and the Internet came instantly, everything started spinning up and down (usually you need to drive in the settings). I haven’t found any problems with the network yet. The creak under the rocker .... I think to open and podlazhivat politelen :)
Prozak!
Message#58
27.12.13, 20:41
Guru
[offline]

Messages 5387
Check in: 08.07.09
HTC U11 Plus 4/64

Jack_Nsk @ 12/27/2013, 09:55*
Specifically, in my instance, the problem is in the creaky case, and let those rams who kill that they have no squeaks, let them be killed, that means they don’t exist at all.

What are the golden words !! Now I myself think whether to change lg g2's crusty case for a second-hand laptop3 with a surcharge of one hundred dollars.

--------------------
Sometimes skipping resident of the Battle of the Titans Club and Koryazhnaya Universe (Titanarium).
kara puz
Message#59
27.12.13, 21:30
Guru
[offline]

Messages 17896
Check in: 23.06.09
LG V20

as if laptop 3 does not creak

--------------------
long queue stood - noisy, fun, warm! We stood discussing aggressive Washington, the evil machinations of China and the mysterious iPhone. “I didn’t see the iPhone, though I really need to hurt, yeah. But I read in the newspaper "Pravda" under the heading "grin of the enemy"
megouser
Message#60
27.12.13, 21:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 229
Check in: 28.02.12
Oneplus 6T 8/128

prozak55,
What are the golden words !! Now I myself think whether to change lg g2's crusty case for a second-hand laptop3 with a surcharge of one hundred dollars.

In Note 3, a curved and dangling Home button, a crookedly glued display with slots near the frames. At least I looked at 5 copies
and everyone has some sort of crap.

--------------------
Oneplus 6, 8/128 gb / Mirror Black
chermen
Message#61
27.12.13, 23:26
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
Check in: 27.04.11

I have a 32gb eurotest phone. today made the call, postponed. then checked the phone off. Does not turn on charging does not respond. charge was about 50%. help advice
LG

361 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 05:37