> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

165 pagesV  « < 163 164 165 »  

> Highscreen Boost 2 - Firmware
lesha25
Message#1
16.12.13, 21:30
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1703
Check in: 16.08.11
Sony Xperia C C2305

Highscreen Boost 2 - Firmware
PictureHighscreen Boost 2, Innos D10, Createl D10
Description | Discussion | Firmware

Firmware
CWM (ClockworkMod) Recovery
What is Clockworkmod recovery (CWM)?
ClockworkMod recovery (CWM) is a modified unofficial recovery that is released for most Android devices. It has much more features than native recovery. On some devices it is installed instead of native recovery, on other devices it is installed in parallel.
Allows:
Install unofficial firmware
Install add-ons and fixes
Connect to PC via USB in removable storage mode
Connect to PC via USB in ADB mode
Create a backup of both the entire firmware and its individual parts (system, settings, installed programs)
Recover data from previously created backup
Reset the data to factory settings (Wipe - data / factory reset), clear the cache partition (wipe cache), clear the dalwick cache (wipe Dalvik-cache), clear the battery statistics (wipe battery stats)
Format and create partitions on a memory card

If you cannot turn on the phone and download android, you can always restore a previously created backup with all applications and settings via CWM.

How to install
More information about CWM - in the topicClockworkMod recovery FAQ
File here
Stock recoveries
Useful
ROOT
ATTENTION:Everything that you do, you do at your own peril and risk, and only at your own responsibility.
Before getting Root rights, I highly recommend reading:I know: what is Root for Android , Questions beginner root user
ATTENTION!Before you do something with the phone, you need to backup your phone. If something goes wrong, you can recover from this backup.here
Getting Root rights using the programVRoot
Getting root and cwm
Drivers for installation [attachment = "3558039: Qualcomm ..._ Windows.msi"]root via zip file
miscellanea
Attention! Changing system files and installing non-official software you do at your own peril and risk, thereby assuming full responsibility for the possible consequences of your actions !!
How to access files from recovery using AROMA Filemanager Forum topic
Booth animation, Another boot animation
Battery readings in%
Small modification for Sony Xperia
Enable soft keys
Drivers and Utilities
Instructions
Past Survey Results
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMannur - 20.01.17, 16:35
bosenkov5
Message#3282
25.02.18, 21:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 341
Check in: 26.01.17
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) SM-A310F

Your mother found here on the forum about this phone, it turns out their two versions and they differ both externally and internally, here is my:

Posted 02/25/2018 21:14:

* bosenkov5And it turns out that the touchscreen and will not be installed on this phone
Attached Image

Post has been editedvaalf - 10.03.18, 00:34
Reason for editing: Pictures under spoiler, section rules
bosenkov5
Message#3283
25.02.18, 22:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 341
Check in: 26.01.17
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) SM-A310F

So I figured out, I just have Boost 2 without Se, and if I try to order on Se?

fantic_UA
Message#3284
26.02.18, 07:19
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 715
Check in: 24.07.12
UleFone Power 3S

* bosenkov5, the difference is not only in se, but also in the revision of the module, there were two

--------------------
"There is nothing more dangerous than a fool who tries to portray an intelligent one."© I.V. von Goethe
"No need to be important, it is important to be necessary."© authorship unknown
"... Born to crawl - can not fly! ..."© M.Gorky
bersenew
Message#3285
09.03.18, 21:57
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 6
Check in: 02.03.18

Help please, I can not find the firmware on the phone. highscreen boost 2. There is only an update to the official firmware 2.1, which is downloaded via the SD card, and I need a stock, because the phone does not turn on either as, at all, absolutely ...
fantic_UA
Message#3286
10.03.18, 10:32
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 715
UleFone Power 3S

* bersenew, the reason "does not turn on"? If dead, sad, but if at least it is displayed when connected to a computer, you can try as a brick repair, have a guide in the subject, or restore it with my RawCopy, also have a subject
This is not a media library (which the stupid scolded), where they flooded the flasher and everything worked, it's a scream, as far as I understand, everything that “cured” was on the media libraries, and the dragon just in my boost

Post has been editedfantic_UA - 10.03.18, 10:36

--------------------
"There is nothing more dangerous than a fool who tries to portray an intelligent one."© I.V. von Goethe
bersenew
Message#3287
29.03.18, 16:55
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 02.03.18

Thanks for the tips, my boost came to life
Neroen
Message#3288
03.05.18, 22:50
User
[offline]

Messages 71
Check in: 20.06.10
Google nexus 5

Hello. I did not find a list of custom kernels for this phone. The Undervolting CPU is mainly interested in, are there any cores with the ability to lower the CPU voltage? Or something different? thank
Googigo
Message#3289
19.05.18, 17:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 270
Check in: 10.03.08
Oneplus 3T

Good time, the problem with the touch buttons at the bottom of the screen, you have to press 30 times, then it does not work, tell me how to solve this problem, I tried to change the firmware,
fantic_UA
Message#3290
28.05.18, 09:41
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 715
UleFone Power 3S

* igogigo, root + xposed installer + android navbar buttons

--------------------
Googigo
Message#3291
30.05.18, 23:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 270
Check in: 10.03.08
Oneplus 3T

fantic_UA @ 05/28/18, 10:41*
root + xposed installer + android navbar buttons

Do you mean to make onscreen buttons? But it is much easier to do this by setting qemu.hw.mainkeys = 0. And I wanted to understand why the native navigation bar does not work. Rather, it works but after a while, you have to press several times

Post has been editedigogigo - 30.05.18, 23:17
fantic_UA
Message#3292
25.11.18, 13:23
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 715
UleFone Power 3S

I understand the topic is dead, but still ... I changed the phone to another one, and the reason for the replacement was this problem, in the middle of the screen there was a dark-colored flickering bar (at first, only sometimes the screen blinked, and during the month (August) it was on the screen ), I suspect from overheating in the summer (and it overheated strongly and often) the burned cell ...
But maybe the screen ...?
If anyone has an idea, practical, I will listen, if I don’t change the screen for a replacement, if there is a fee, then finding a patient is even more difficult ...
Externally, the phone is in excellent condition, not for sale, but kids would like fun (if the problem is solved).
Attached Image

Thanks in advance for the advice ...

Post has been editedfantic_UA - 25.11.18, 13:25

--------------------
Neos_X
Message#3293
09.12.18, 23:39
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 05.02.18
Lenovo P70-A

Good day! Interested in custom firmware for this device, starting with 4.4.2 andryukha. I wanted to deliver from the monster, but I did not find a working link. And what version of the monster andryukh also do not know. I would be grateful for the info and links. Thank!
fantic_UA
Message#3294
13.12.18, 13:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 715
UleFone Power 3S

* Neos_X, monster, this same boost, there is a difference only in the volpaper, and the splash screen when turned on, but the fact that the mobile operator does not quite understand what kind of phone, and the custom CM11, tormaznoy and buggy, is better than the drain, nothing works

Post has been editedfantic_UA - 13.12.18, 13:48

--------------------
Neos_X
Message#3295
14.12.18, 04:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 05.02.18
Lenovo P70-A

* Neos_X, monster, this same boost, there is a difference only in the volpaper, and the splash screen when turned on, but the fact that the mobile operator does not quite understand what kind of phone, and the custom CM11, tormaznoy and buggy, is better than the drain, nothing works

Yes, I tried it already ... :) As a result, I left the Monster (by some miracle I found a working link). I wanted to return the stock, but the owner of the device did not make backups :) The only thing I have not tried is. updates on the monster set. The platform should come up thinking. In the meantime, the monster stands and seems to be happy. Thanks for the answer.
lexmarkz33
Message#3296
24.12.18, 09:13
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 27.11.09

To the instructions for scratching in a postHighscreen Boost 2 - Firmwares (Post fantic_UA # 49607214)you need to add that the Innos program requires the Microsoft Visual C ++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable component. Without it, the program does not start. In the cap it would be useful to avoid questions.

165 pagesV  « < 163 164 165 » 

mobile version    Now: 04/25/19, 23:55