SIM unlock devices based on Windows Phone

Rep: (1042)
This topic discusses issues related to the unlocking of gray devices tied to foreign operators.

Unlock by phone.
AT & T support in Russian
Check unlock status by request number.

Post has been editedUncle - 23.04.16, 09:07

Rep: (0)
Enterprise @ 12/04/2012, 11:38*
OlehSH, have it checked, maybe in the figure they were mistaken when they wrote to them. Or the operator tupit ..

checked! all right! I do not know what to do!

OlehSH @ 12/04/2012, 6:49 PM*
Quote (Enterprise @ 12/04/2012, 11:38)
OlehSH, have it checked, maybe in the figure they were mistaken when they wrote to them. Or the operator tupit ..
checked! all right! I do not know what to do!

They asked me again the code in ATT, and gave me a second one that came up!

At my request, a relative bought, unlocked, sent a phone, now it's late, there is no small SIM card, there is no way to check for unlocking, but the question is - and after unlocking, linking the icons to the operator (AT @ T Radio, navigator, etc.) in the menu OS remains? how to get rid of it? reinstall Windows? I did not find information on this topic at all, well, the menu in English (or Spanish, ept)

Rep: (496)
alex101036 @ 12.6.2012, 10:57*
does the binding of icons to the operator (AT @ T Radio, navigator, etc.) remain in the OS menu?

These are not just "icons", but crappy AT & T shny application crafts that are usually subject to immediate uninstall, regardless of whether you use AT & T or not: D By the way, factory reset will not do anything, since the installation These handicrafts are protected in ROM (but if you just uninstall them, you will never see them again).

Rep: (76)
alex101036, What do you mean by binding icons to an operator? In American luminescent, the operator puts a set of his programs, in their names there is AT & T and further the name of the program itself, but these are ordinary programs, they can be deleted like any other regular program. The device can be Russified, in detail in this topic .

Post has been editedEnterprise - 06.12.12, 19:18

And no one faced the problem of distributing wifai? when trying to distribute, pops up a message stating that the Internet is not being distributed, call 611 or go to att.com/mywireless

900th from att, unlocked via cellunlocker.net

Post has been editedhexew - 13.12.12, 00:40

xexew, I tried to distribute, everything works, the device is exactly the same.

Rep: (1)
Hello there is an unlock code for nokia lumia 900. how to enter it? help me please

volterBeer You need to turn off the device, insert a SIM card with which you will use it and turn it on, it will give you a menu where you need to enter a code. More here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N2zrT8jhXI

Hello!! people help !!! I ordered several times the unlock code for the lumi 900 on ebay or the people returned the money and did not explain anything or one sent the code but which does not work, after swearing with them they returned the money but still nothing is unlocked what to do ??? here have 359746044562408 help left 3 attempts in all !!!

Rep: (8)
Pliz tell me where it is cheaper to order the code?

Actually,
On the hands of lumiya you need to unlock.
Interested in key retrieval services
through paypal on sites that in the topic - could not pay.

Who has an account on At & t to ask the code, I will not stay in debt !!!
373777 in total

Help plz who has an account on the att) does not allow to chat without a phone number) strike in sky p please who can help) the toad smothers to buy the code if they give it to att)
skype = bass_heart

Post has been editedbassheart - 23.01.13, 00:11

Thanks all myself))) who needs the unlock code from att - write on Skype bass_heart will be happy to help)

Rep: (62)
M

Post has been editedJohnny P - 27.01.13, 19:17

telepuzik.2011, try contacting cellunlocker.net

Rep: (8)
I'll tell you how I managed to unlock my lumia 900 att.
I bought two devices at auction ebay. Turned for unlockfusion. Famous seller unlock codes at auction. For one lumi code sent after 15 minutes, and he came. Two days later, I wrote no codes and returned the money. Began to search on the Internet, came across a topic on xda. They talked about the seller jose70blue on ebay. I found him and his lot for unlocking lumines for which there are no codes. He calculates the codes himself (at least he writes this himself). I paid 19 bucks, sent it and waited. Especially not hoped. Three days later came the code in the mail. I immediately try to enter it. The code is eight-digit. I inserted a SIM card, turned on the device, he requested the code and wrote that I have 10 attempts. I tried and it turned out that the code does not fit.
I thought that the seller did not calculate the code, but then I remembered one video on YouTube, how can I enter the code. I entered the code 10 times, any numbers, just to end these 10 attempts. After that, the phone requested a 32-digit PUK code. Now I tried again the code that gave jose70blue. And he came up. I don’t know why this is so, but first in the first 10 attempts the code doesn’t fit, but only if the attempts end and the phone asks for the PUK code. I am writing this from my own experience, I just unlocked it myself. Here is a link tolotunlock Only the price is already 29 dollars.

Rep: (1)
morpheika,
And he sent you the 8-digit key?

Rep: (4)
Sorry that is not the topic. I have a httz trophy, I bought codes on ebee and they sent the same one - not a worker, there are two more attempts on the phone, will it work if I use all the attempts?

I broke it today for 7 bucks, it seems to work.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181079765786?ssPag...984.m1497.l2649

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 05:01