> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

91 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Sony Xperia Z1 - Marriage and Repair
ssurneed
Message#1
13.12.13, 19:46
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 890
Check in: 21.10.12

Marriage and RepairSony Xperia Z1
PictureSony Xperia Z1
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | Firmware �
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Info
I suggest to the participants to indicate immediately in the message:
- revision of the smartphone (for example, rev. 3, the revision version is indicated on the package in which the device was sold);
- firmware version (for example 14.1.G.2.257), official or custom;
- color of the device (black, white, purple);
- Rostest or Eurotest
Known bugs
I have not only observed the following bugs:

1) Buggy proximity sensor. For example, when you talk on the phone, the screen turns off, then it turns on, while buttons in the curtain are pressed (Wi-Fi and others)
Fixed in firmware 14.3.A.0.681 (android 4.4)

2) Some people have a buggy touch screen when the phone heats up, for example after a long game.

3) Black screen. Many (and even like SONY) say that the bug is fixed in firmware 257, however, some of them show up. For example, when you finish a conversation, the screen does not turn on, does not respond to buttons, is treated by a reboot. But it does not help for a long time (

4) Poor quality of communication, the interlocutors complain that they do not hear me.
possible solution

5) Vibration buggy

6) With Android 4.3 / 4.4, for some, the phone does not always wake up with the camera shutter button.
Fixed in firmware 14.3.A.0.757

7) Some phones sometimes have a hiss from the speaker.
miscellanea
*#*#7378423#*#*
Service tests ->Touch screen

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedNikCher - 28.02.17, 09:28
WaxNaxBlyX
Message#42
19.12.13, 13:10
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 796
Check in: 23.03.09
Sony Xperia Z1

Leave here.
Problems with incoming MMS, compressed photos up to 5kb.
there are already two of us)

Sony Xperia Z1 - Discussion
Sony Xperia Z1 - Discussion

4.3 problem solved!

Post has been editedWaxNaxBlyX - 27.12.13, 20:08

--------------------
What's new in firmware for Sony Z1 4.3
Anton) now I own Sony Z1 / Sony st17 / Sony wt19 / Sony satio / Sony w705 / Sony w350i
Sony active firmware Fluorescent Feather ROM_Luminosity 3
CaptaionJihad
Message#43
19.12.13, 15:52
Guru
[offline]

Messages 4106
Check in: 07.12.12
Sony Xperia Z5

Damn, I wanted to take it for myself ((now I’ve read it, I think ((but on the other hand, there is marriage in any new phone, there’s no HTC one at all, and people don’t complain about anything)))

Yes, everywhere there is a percentage of marriage, just the majority of satisfied users do not write anything on the forums, but they immediately go to discuss the problem.

--------------------
Bof!
Voronzov
Message#44
19.12.13, 20:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 172
Check in: 15.12.13
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual

Yes, everywhere there is a percentage of marriage, just the majority of satisfied users do not write anything on the forums, but they immediately go to discuss the problem.

Yes, your% of marriage is everywhere, only someone has this%>and someone<+ a way to detect and detect it for subsequent sale at a very low price to cunning businessmen from the Russian Federation ..... And the majority may simply not be aware that something is wrong with them because they think that this is the way it should be . I thought the same thing, the screech of the vibrating signal from the keys is such a creative from Sony, but it turned out that it wasn’t!))

--------------------
They flew, bombed, everything was burning ...P. Vorontsov
taa3
Message#45
20.12.13, 05:43
Local
[online]

Messages 257
Check in: 31.08.07

Guys, so I did not understand the unpleasant squeal or creak when on. vibration when you press a button is a marriage or not
Voronzov
Message#46
20.12.13, 07:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 172
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual

Guys, so I did not understand the unpleasant squeal or creak when on. vibration when you press a button is a marriage or not

Apparently trying to deceive yourself?). Marriage is for example, when 1 phone out of 10 phones of the same type, under equal conditions and settings, behaves in an unusual, strange and different way, unlike 9 other phones, then yes, marriage).

--------------------
taa3
Message#47
20.12.13, 08:00
Local
[online]

Messages 257

Apparently trying to deceive yourself?). Marriage is for example, when 1 phone out of 10 phones of the same type, under equal conditions and settings, behaves in an unusual, strange and different way, unlike 9 other phones, then yes, marriage).

well differently, it is in the repair or require the replacement of the unit a month, the joint got out recently
Voronzov
Message#48
20.12.13, 08:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 172
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual

taa3
In general, according to the law, you have two weeks to exchange defective goods, but you can send them for diagnosis. The reaction depends on the store, and often on the specific staff, the exchange is possible immediately. In Russia, "marriage" often appears due to poor transportation of goods. I do not recommend repairing (only in extreme cases when the gadget does not work), try to come to the store with a check, etc., talk to the administrator, perhaps a company service (authorized) in this case changes the devices to new ones and does not repair .

Remark: What are your symptoms? Have you read my posts above regarding this issue? If this is all like mine, then this is definitely a marriage.

Post has been editedVoronzov - 20.12.13, 09:23

--------------------
taa3
Message#49
20.12.13, 09:46
Local
[online]

Messages 257

Remark: What are your symptoms? Have you read my posts above regarding this issue? If this is all like mine, then this is definitely a marriage.

Yes, I read, just the first time when you press it, you feel a vibration and, at the same time, a raspy unpleasant sound is produced, the annoying sound of which appeared during operation
Voronzov
Message#50
20.12.13, 09:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 172
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual

Yes, I read, just the first time when you press it, you feel a vibration and, at the same time, a raspy unpleasant sound is produced, the annoying sound of which appeared during operation

Rev. October 8, 2013? Is the battery running out quickly? I have a white one, I have already passed, I am waiting for money or, in extreme cases, an exchange for a new one in an unbroken original package with Sony seals, it remains to wait another 7 days by law if they do not return earlier ....

PS Have you ever just not noticed this trabl or he appeared after some time? He was present right away, I just thought that it should be so ....

Post has been editedVoronzov - 20.12.13, 09:59

--------------------
taa3
Message#51
20.12.13, 11:07
Local
[online]

Messages 257

PS Have you ever just not noticed this trabl or he appeared after some time? He was present right away, I just thought that it should be so ....

rev.6 from 09/25/2013 black, appeared during operation some time later
taa3
Message#52
20.12.13, 12:21
Local
[online]

Messages 257

Has handed over tel.na quality control, after 21 days I will write off what and how
zzzkolesozzz
Message#53
20.12.13, 13:09
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 01.07.11
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Black, PCT, 257

I bought the day before yesterday, today the right channel in the headphones stopped working. Yesterday worked, today not. Headphones are 100% working.

The problem does not seem to be the only one I have, somewhere here on the forum a message about a similar situation slipped and there are complaints on the bourgeois support forum of Sony.
http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z1/Left-earplug-wont-play-music/td-p/402779

Post has been editedzzzkolesozzz - 20.12.13, 13:38
urki
Message#54
21.12.13, 12:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 267
Check in: 30.05.12
Sony Xperia XZS

try to come to the store with a check, etc.

depends on the store, it is better to immediately go to the SC

--------------------
Root_me
Message#55
21.12.13, 13:22
Tester
[offline]

Messages 3578
Check in: 18.04.13
Sony Xperia XA Ultra

zzzkolesozzz,Well, the 3.5 connector on everything is easy to break, this is not a marriage
Voronzov
Message#56
22.12.13, 21:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 172
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual

Today a miracle happened) they called me from the store and said that I could pick up a new device (sealed in the seals), which I actually did, I didn’t even check anything, I didn’t have time and for some reason .... I looked current, that in films, without scratches, etc. Tonight I'll start checking, Rev. 8 from 08.11.2013. If only there was a glitch that was not with vibro!)). Since the submission of the claim was exactly 5 days. I wish everyone who, in anticipation of the resolution of such a question, get the speediest resolution.

Post has been editedVoronzov - 22.12.13, 21:14

--------------------
Nod33Eset
Message#57
24.12.13, 00:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 171
Check in: 10.09.13
Pocophone F1 6/128

When unlocking, lines appear on the screen, while at the very beginning the screen is faded, and as these lines appear, they become bright, and should be.
What could be the problem or should it be?
Screenshots are attached.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedabsolute3 - 23.01.14, 23:17
Voronzov
Message#58
24.12.13, 07:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 172
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual

Nod33Eset,
PCT device? Have a revision number and date?

And in fact it is obvious that this should not be so. (unless of course not deceive yourself).

--------------------
Nod33Eset
Message#59
24.12.13, 07:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 171
Check in: 10.09.13
Pocophone F1 6/128

Voronzov,
A little later, be sure to write.
In general, it
bad cable

In the Service Center Approved and generally
Root_me, That's right, andAccording to Service Center This problem is not new, every 1000 comes with this problem.

Please Add This Marriage toSpoiler (+/-) (Known bugs)
Kila83
Message#60
24.12.13, 07:58
Bambarmia!
[offline]

Messages 1893
Check in: 16.06.12
Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact

Nod33Eset,what kind of marriage is this? This is an isolated case on the forum. so there is no point in accepting.
nanas2501
Message#61
24.12.13, 12:25
Local
[offline]

Messages 204
Check in: 10.01.13

Hello everyone, after reading your recall, I don’t know what to do this week. I'm going to brother z1, advise what to do or not to take or something else
Sony

91 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 10:22