> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

91 pagesV  « < 89 90 91 »  

> Sony Xperia Z1 - Marriage and Repair
ssurneed
Message#1
13.12.13, 19:46
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 890
Check in: 21.10.12

Marriage and RepairSony Xperia Z1
PictureSony Xperia Z1
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Marriage and Repair � | Firmware �
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Info
I suggest to the participants to indicate immediately in the message:
- revision of the smartphone (for example, rev. 3, the revision version is indicated on the package in which the device was sold);
- firmware version (for example 14.1.G.2.257), official or custom;
- color of the device (black, white, purple);
- Rostest or Eurotest
Known bugs
I have not only observed the following bugs:

1) Buggy proximity sensor. For example, when you talk on the phone, the screen turns off, then it turns on, while buttons in the curtain are pressed (Wi-Fi and others)
Fixed in firmware 14.3.A.0.681 (android 4.4)

2) Some people have a buggy touch screen when the phone heats up, for example after a long game.

3) Black screen. Many (and even like SONY) say that the bug is fixed in firmware 257, however, some of them show up. For example, when you finish a conversation, the screen does not turn on, does not respond to buttons, is treated by a reboot. But it does not help for a long time (

4) Poor quality of communication, the interlocutors complain that they do not hear me.
possible solution

5) Vibration buggy

6) With Android 4.3 / 4.4, for some, the phone does not always wake up with the camera shutter button.
Fixed in firmware 14.3.A.0.757

7) Some phones sometimes have a hiss from the speaker.
miscellanea
*#*#7378423#*#*
Service tests ->Touch screen

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedNikCher - 28.02.17, 09:28
AMD1981
Message#1802
20.08.18, 00:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 190
Check in: 24.03.06

* Jakx
Going to buyhereapparently this option is closest to the original. Before that, I bought it elsewhere, cheaper, but the quality was so broken both in the image and in strength.

Post has been editedAMD1981 - 20.08.18, 00:51
peter pet
Message#1803
06.09.18, 20:39
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 23.07.15

Hello everyone, I got a soni xperia z1 when connected to a computer for firmware, the sensor does not respond adequately. Disconnected cable glitches disappear, turned on again when I clicked what I want and it opens I can not flash it. When charging through the adapter, everything is fine

Post has been editedpeter pet - 06.09.18, 20:42
Wiking007
Message#1804
11.09.18, 13:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 378
Check in: 12.09.16
Fly Era Life 5 IQ4416

Tell me what could be the trouble. I bought a new module, it works, the screen and the touch, but when the backlight is on, there is a strong squeak from the board. With a broken module squeak was not.

P.S.
I sent a loop from the broken module to the workshop, the master compared and said that there were different revisions. Can a squeak from the board due to another revision of the loop?
Someone came across this? I have not seen anywhere else that a revision would be indicated.

Post has been editedWiking007 - 21.09.18, 12:09
sushok150
Message#1805
24.09.18, 12:45
Local
[offline]

Messages 109
Check in: 23.10.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

Tell me, I bought a used device, I checked everything was good, but then after a longer use the screen starts to flicker around the edges, it’s not clear whether the matrix is ​​either as if the backlight strobes .... this phenomenon is not constant. Only after 10-15 minutes of use does this start, then lie down and everything passes again.
What thoughts?
Search the forum did not give much.
HArIOSTb
Message#1806
26.09.18, 22:58
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 11.08.14
DNS S4507

Shalom goy need help
Our smart, I finally zadolbal
he died like an acb
there was a launch, passed out by 50%
no longer included
I went down for a month, then I soldered with 3 high-current 18650 to the nest
and oh gods he turned on
to celebrate, I bought a new battery and what I see
Percent is heated, but the display (new) does not go on
And that percent is heated, even if you just throw the acb without turning on
what to do, I'll never know ...: helpsmilie:

--------------------
Darkness tells you nothing. She shows everything.
berserk81
Message#1807
06.10.18, 19:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 733
Check in: 04.01.11

Hello, I decided to replace the phone case, I ordered it with ali in the assembly and there is no new aluminum frame like the old copper welded with some kind of spot welding of copper contact brackets. In the photo the seller has them, the question is how critical is to collect as is? In the photo indicated.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedberserk81 - 06.10.18, 19:45
Surikatus
Message#1808
14.10.18, 13:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 08.05.17

Hello to all! I decided to buy an NFC antenna on Ali, because it was not originally (equipment for Asia). Bought with a lid, installed, not working. He grieved for several minutes, pulled off the antenna from the cover, turned the contacts the other way round (such as changing the polarity), attached it to the contacts and about the miracle everything started. Although as far as I understand these antennas do not have polarity as such. Reads and writes all that is possible. Naturally, it is not possible to glue the antenna in this form, only dancing with a soldering iron and crossing the contacts. Tell me, please, can anyone know what's up and what to do with it ?!
maksimkat1
Message#1809
23.11.18, 02:05
Everybody's Lie
[offline]

Messages 918
Check in: 26.08.10
Apple iPhone 6s

DedPeter @ 01/12/14, 10:40*
Basically, the glitch manifests itself when the phone is on the surface, and therefore is not grounded. And since the phone has water protection, the screen probably has program settings to ignore very long presses (which can be caused by water droplets). This conclusion came after the screen tests, when the glitch begins to manifest itself only if the phone is on the table and I’ve been dragging my finger on it for a long time, but I just have to take it in my hand as the glitch passes.

Hey. I have such a problem after replacing the module and case. The module is not original. Is it a matter or can you somehow cure it? Well, the type of ground.

Posted 11/23/2018 2:05 AM:

DedPeter @ 01/12/14, 10:40*
Basically, the glitch manifests itself when the phone is on the surface, and therefore is not grounded. And since the phone has water protection, the screen probably has program settings to ignore very long presses (which can be caused by water droplets). This conclusion came after the screen tests, when the glitch begins to manifest itself only if the phone is on the table and I’ve been dragging my finger on it for a long time, but I just have to take it in my hand as the glitch passes.

Hey. I have such a problem after replacing the module and case. The module is not original. Is it a matter or can you somehow cure it? Well, the type of ground.
w1sardok
Message#1810
12.12.18, 17:02
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 21.11.13
Sony Xperia Z Ultra

Good afternoon, please tell merevision of the original display module with framewritten on the module loop.
wormsi
Message#1811
22.01.19, 15:46
User
[offline]

Messages 50
Check in: 08.06.12

The screen, changed, ordered not through China (without the logo on the display) Does not turn on. Any thoughts?

The charge indicator is on, trying to turn it on, the vibration does not work, it is not detected through the computer. I also changed the plumes of buttons (alik)

Where does it come from

Picture

Post has been editedwormsi - 22.01.19, 15:48
nekrozit
Message#1812
26.01.19, 14:42
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 714
Check in: 12.12.11
Sony Xperia XZ Dual F8332

Good afternoon, I dealt with the problem of lack of a network on sony z1 C6903, after replacing the screen, and assembling the phone, an unpleasant feature was discovered, the phone does not catch the network. Sim card, in turn, sees, in any case, the phone number on the SIM card is visible, and the contacts recorded on the SIM card are visible. If you go to the settings - more - mobile network - network operators, and search for networks, then everything will hang on "automatic registration .." or there will be an endless wait, switch to manual mode does not, more precisely, after pressing, the automatic remains .

A full reset did not help, firmware stock 5.1.1 is not root.

I tried to compare the fee on the photo, did I take something out of the small things, like everything is in place. Coaxil rang, everything is ringing regularly, I tried to take it out to insert it for verification, everything is OK.

--------------------

Sony XZ dual : download

Nexus 7 II: 7.1.1 root Cyan v13
If something, someone, for some reason ... then in QMS
nekrozit
Message#1813
26.01.19, 23:20
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 714
Check in: 12.12.11
Sony Xperia XZ Dual F8332

* Surikatus
maybe you just improved contact? and before that it was not

--------------------
Sony XZ dual: 8.0
Nexus 7 II: 7.1.1 root Cyan v13
If something, someone, for some reason ... then in QMS
sergetour
Message#1814
08.02.19, 14:48
Novice
[online]

Messages 43
Check in: 27.07.16

When turned on, the screen lights up for a fraction of a second .. and repeats every 10 seconds.
Without charging, the light is on three times.
What could be the reason ?
Message#1815
15.03.19, 06:13
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 23.08.18
Honor 10

All the best, there is Sonya z1 (6903), it does not turn on, the red indicator lights up, it is not detected on the PC. I threw a new battery up.
Dimivus34
Message#1816
20.04.19, 23:36
Novice
[online]

Messages 37
Check in: 20.06.16

Same problem
Sony

91 pagesV  « < 89 90 91 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 10:22