> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

701 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Motorola Moto G (2013) - Firmware
Seb0s
Message#1
13.12.13, 12:20
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 6065
Check in: 31.07.11
Honor Play COR-L29

Motorola Moto G (2013) - Firmware
PictureXT1032
Description | Discussion � | Purchase � | Accessories � | Moto g club � | Embellishments � | Unofficial firmware (4.4.2 - 6.0) � |
AOSP Firmware (OS 7.x.x) � | Official firmware�
Important information!
Before asking a question,read the FAQ, as well as this post.

Be sure to read:
  • Rollback to 4.4.4 after 5.x is possible, but all users begin to be observedimage problemson the screen.After rolling back to 4.4.2-4.4.4, do not take PTA at all!Flashing the firmware above your version only via fastboot, otherwise - brick!
    Those who already have a brick on their hands have created a separate topic.Motorola Moto G Brick Club
  • Officially, Android 6.0 on our device will not work. Unofficial builds can be found and discussed inhere.

Issues related to release 6.0 are deleted without warning!
This also applies to any news about this.

Drivers and Utilities

All about OTA firmware updates
PTA - (over the air) update the firmware of the phone "over the air", i.e. without connecting the phone to the PC.

Important!
If you purchased a phone model 1032 with firmware 4.4.3 on board and it offers an upgrade to 4.4.4, go to fastboot:
[*] If it says device is locked, feel free to upgrade to 4.4.4.
[*] if it says device is unlocked, it is better to flash 4.4.4via fastboot. Do not install this even by hand, it can mimic your phone.
These observations were observed only when moving from 4.4.3 to 4.4.4 retail.en.US. Other owners do not pay attention.

PTA spread in waves. Those. At first, some people receive it, then others, and within 5-7 days usually start flying in large quantities. Therefore, if you already know that an update has been released for your firmware version, and you still haven’t received it, either wait or install it manually.

PTAcan put only on the firmware for which it is intended! It means not just the firmware version, but the complete coincidence of information from the System version item in the phone settings.

Remove the notification of the arrival of OTA can freeze the applicationMotorolaOTA or deleting files 3c_ota.apk and 3c_ota.odex from / system / priv-app. Because The application has received an update, now it is called " Upgrade motorola ". Application updates can be found in / data / app. Or delete directly from the playlist.
On the GPE firmware, the notification is removed [So] or [So].

The OTA update itself downloads to the folder/ cache and has a name that matches the current version of the system, and not the one to which it updates.

The reasons why installing the OTA update ends with an error:
1. Remove any system applications, exactly like freezing them with Titanium.
2. Modification of system applications. Almost all the mods from the theme of embellishments, as well as the individual picking of the same build.prop file, fall under this. Well, Russification on firmware 4.3 and 4.4.2.
3. Presence of custom recovery or custom kernel.
4. Installed Xposed Framework. To remove it correctly, you need to go to the xposed installer, go to the Framework tab and click on delete. The installer itself and its modules can not be removed.
5. The presence of the root. You can remove the root only by flashing all the system.img_sparsechunk parts of the current firmware. Well, or completely reflash.

Reasons not affecting the installation of OTA:
1. Unlocked bootloader.
2. Custom boot logo.
4. Detaching from the operator.

If there are causes affecting OTA, you need to eliminate them.flash stock firmware either completely (implying data loss), or, if you are sure that you downloaded the exact same firmware that is currently installed on your phone, then you can safely delete the mfastboot erase userdata commands from the .bat file (right mouse click on .bat file - change).

Manual installation of OTA

Firmware Kernels

Semi official firmware based on drain moto g 2gen. : XDA

Official firmware
You can always find out the current firmware version in the settings.About phone (About Phone) -> System version (System version).
Usually in the name of single-symbol firmware there is a wordumts. Whereas the dvuhsimochnoyumtsds .
The region of the firmware is indicated by the last two letters at the end of the paragraph.system version (system version). For example ( GB - England, US -America, DE -Germany, BR -Brazil, etc.). GPE The firmware does not have a region, only the build number, for example KOT49H - GPE 4.4.2

Download links:
To all those who can not find the desired firmware, I draw attention to the fact that infilefactory has several pages. And as in any browser, a bunch of keys ctrl + F works.

Links to popular firmware (FileFactory)

Mirrors for firmware:

Useful themes on xda:
Installation via custom recovery

Custom Kernels
Before installing, make sure the kernel supports your device / firmware version

Instructions (firmware, root, recovery, etc.)
All instructions
Putting the phone into modefastboot : turn off; clamp for 5 seconds. volume down button + on; let go. Flipping throughVol DOWN. ConfirmVol UP. ButtonPowerIn the fastboot menu is not needed.
Bootloader unlocking
After unlocking the bootloaderall data is reset on the phone!

Solving the password incorrect problem : Motorola Moto G - Firmware (OS 4.3 - 4.4.4) (Post # 33866595)

For those who did not have the bootloader official unlock, you can now unlock for $ 25:http: //forum.xda-devel...p=53624322&postcount=1
How to find out if the loader is subject to official unlock?Watch here.

Firmware
GPE firmware on Dual sim only works with one sim card!

Before flashing, it is necessaryunlock bootloader !

Do not use the team

mfastboot erase all download

on the command line! This will erase your imei and cannot be returned at this time. Together with imei, the main communicative functions of your smartphone are also lost.

Ruth (root)
It is likely that the root may not be delivered the first time, then try again.

Recovery
Recumbent robot - this is normal for stock recovery on 4.4! How to go further in the recovery read in this post .
On 5.x the combination has changed after a recumbent robot do so

Message "Mismatched partition size "when installing custom recovery, this is normal.

Do not try do factory reset through the settings menu after CWM recovery firmware - the phone falls into bootlap . Reset to do through the CWM itself - wipe data / factory reset.
Backups are here: / data / media / clockworkmod / backups

CWM:
TWRP (OTG works):
PhilZ Touch Recovery:
  • For Moto and GPE version:PhilZ
ForLTE models:

Stock Recovery:

useful links

Topics Curator : Dooin
Questions and suggestions for filling the topic caps - send to the topic curator QMS!

Post has been editedVlad J.S. - 30.08.17, 19:43
Reason for editing: xt1033 Asia 5.1 (already with the logo replaced) + flash driver + root + drivers all in one archive
arturius_
Message#22
15.12.13, 01:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Check in: 05.04.11
Motorola Moto G

If you put through fastboot as a return to stock, then Ruth will leave.
reali
Message#23
15.12.13, 01:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 177
Check in: 13.01.12
Motorola Moto G

custom firmware came out

Removed All Motorola Stuff
- DSP Manager
What have you written? "Removed All Motorola Stuff" is included in the list of changes made !!
In your message you might think that all subsequent things are motorcycle body kits and have been removed.

--------------------
accept applications for writing useful applications for Android(not commercial)
SOS APP - sends your coordinates and voice message to your email address
lam35
Message#24
15.12.13, 10:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 391
Check in: 09.08.08
Google nexus 9

Is it possible to flash a modem from German on the English firmware?
ivankomat
Message#25
15.12.13, 17:20
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 13.07.11
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Guys please tell me what the plug? I try to put the root, everything seems to be successful, SuperSu appears in the menu, but there is no root! where to dig? Phone 16gig English Reteil

--------------------
LG Google Nexus 5 D821 16Gb 4.4.2 Root TWRP KOT49H
Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi 32Gb 4.4.2 Root TWRP KOT49H
Seb0s
Message#26
15.12.13, 17:27
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6065
Honor Play COR-L29

SuperSu appears in the menu, but there is no root!

than checked rut7
and how did you get the root

Post has been editedS0bes - 15.12.13, 17:27
ivankomat
Message#27
15.12.13, 17:32
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 13.07.11
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300

Received the root from the capSuperboot
Checked the banal discovery of the supersu. Writes "There is no binary install, and SuperSU cannot install it ..."
Three times reworked all over again. Bootloader unlocked

Post has been editedivankomat - 15.12.13, 17:33

--------------------
LG Google Nexus 5 D821 16Gb 4.4.2 Root TWRP KOT49H
Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 Wi-Fi 32Gb 4.4.2 Root TWRP KOT49H
Seb0s
Message#28
15.12.13, 17:35
Guru
[offline]

Messages 6065
Honor Play COR-L29

ivankomatTry to update the supersu in the market (c) Search the forum
And download any application that requires root rights.
____
Although IMHO is unlikely to help, because The root could not be seen. I would try from another usb port or even in another computer to stick the body
If the 8G version is, then it is likely that the memory in system / is crammed and there is simply nowhere to get to the superuser (it was like that on the previous Samsung).
If I were you, I would try the second method:http://www.modaco.com/topic/366804-root-yo...ified-recovery/
short translation of actions:
1. Download the desired archive. Unzip to the C drive. Ie all files from the folder are located on the path C: \ r1-motog-modifiedrecoveryroot
2. Transfer the body to the fastboot (volume button and on) the same mode when the bootloader unlocked. After that connect the body to the computer
3. Start ->execute ->cmd A command prompt opens. Enter in it: cd C: \ r1-motog-modifiedrecoveryroot
4. Enter the following line in the command line fastboot-moto-windows flash recovery recovery.testkeys.img
5. Press the volume down button on the phone to move to the Recovery item and select this item by pressing the volume up.
6. When the recovery is loaded, select 'Apply update from SD'
7. Enter the following line in the command line: adb-windows sideload supersu.motog.zip
8. After some time (when the installation is completed) to reboot the phone. Ie choose on the phone reboot

who has driver problemsMotorola Moto G - Official firmware (OS 4.3) (Post # 28111357)

Post has been editedS0bes - 04.01.14, 17:18
orm13
Message#29
15.12.13, 22:55
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 35
Check in: 28.09.12
Motorola Moto G

Resumed the server with off-firmware, tomorrow I plan to sew the US radio, to protest to eliminate the bug with a bang, if the German helped to solve the problem by 50%, then some module I think should solve the problem completely, I do not lose hope :-)

--------------------
Motorola Moto G
arturius_
Message#30
16.12.13, 00:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Motorola Moto G

What have you written? "Removed All Motorola Stuff" is included in the list of changes made !!
In your message you might think that all subsequent things are motorcycle body kits and have been removed.

If you do not understand something, you do not need to chat, click on the link and see what you did not like, ask the manufacturer of the firmware a question. I just copied.
aidarfar
Message#31
16.12.13, 01:33
User
[offline]

Messages 77
Check in: 06.02.06

Resumed the server with off-firmware, tomorrow I plan to sew a US radio

Connoisseurs, tell me how to unpack system.img in Windows XP to get the necessary files out. I tried all the utilities I found - I could not.

Post has been editedaidarfar - 16.12.13, 14:59
arturius_
Message#32
16.12.13, 22:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Motorola Moto G

Guys those who want to possibly recover completely on the stock firmware, there is a more convenient solution, as I did:
I downloaded the latest German firmware from off site -http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=14
it is Android 4.3 Blur_Version.14.91.11.falcon_umts.Retail.en.DE
And when you downloaded the firmware, before that, debug yusb and go to the fastboot section on the phone, that is, hold down the two keys when the phone is off.
I broke up the firmware and there is such a file called - flashall.bat click on it and it does everything for us, I personally tried it and it didn’t erase my data but was updated to a newer firmware, that is, everything remained on the phone all my programs and photos left on the phone.

Post has been editedarturius_ - 16.12.13, 22:13
lam35
Message#33
16.12.13, 22:27
Local
[offline]

Messages 391
Check in: 09.08.08
Google nexus 9

arturius_,
Crack in conversational dynamics is?
arturius_
Message#34
16.12.13, 22:31
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Motorola Moto G

I live in Germany and bought here, there was no such problem from the very beginning!
arturius_
Message#35
17.12.13, 11:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Motorola Moto G

The first beta 1 mod was released, where a dynamic notification was added, as well as programs from Motorola were removed and root rights were available.
Put through CWM
http://forum.xda-developers.com/devdb/project/dl/?id=2390

I read on the forum that in this firmware it is enabled as a function, that is, you can turn off the dynamic notification if you do not want the battery to be consumed.
Why did the kastomnyk do it ??? I read what they wrote, "in my case, this function will be turned off, I did it on request"

Post has been editedarturius_ - 17.12.13, 12:40
alex1932
Message#36
17.12.13, 14:22
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 457
Check in: 30.10.08
Huawei P9 Standart

Something I do not put the root (((the first way ... and for the second, I understood Windows for any need ... ex .. I can not see the root (

Recommend3rd way

By the way, turn on this method in the header. He really helped me.
Vlad J.S.
Message#37
17.12.13, 21:25
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 4548
Check in: 09.11.11
Nokia 8800 Sirocco Edition

M
The topic has been moved to the "Motorola �.

--------------------
When I died,

Moderator of the Year 4
arturius_
Message#38
18.12.13, 01:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Motorola Moto G

Maybe someone will be interested in pokatsya
http://www.modaco.com/forum/751-motorola-moto-g/
aktanoff
Message#39
18.12.13, 08:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 214
Check in: 11.07.12
LG Optimus One

Infusion rom custom firmware has been released!http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2566515
aktanoff
Message#40
18.12.13, 09:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 214
Check in: 11.07.12
LG Optimus One

only in it the languages ​​are the same as in the GB version.
andreyk01
Message#41
19.12.13, 15:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 112
Check in: 08.09.11

Something I do not put the root (((the first way ... and for the second, I understood Windows for any need ... ex .. I can not see the root (

Windows is not required, you can from Linux

--------------------
Nexus 6, Moto G

701 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19, 00:19